Love Never Begs Pt. 12

Story Info
Mother fights to ensure her daughter's escape from trouble.
7.2k words
4.94
4.2k
3

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The story continues in the point of view of Sunita)

Sarla looked towards me and said, "That was super fun, wasn't it Sunita? Mother helped her daughter to her orgasm. Watching it live and close had made me horny again. Come over and lick my pussy Sunita, make me come just as you made your daughter come moments ago."

I hung my head down in shame, I was so embarrassed. How could I let this happen, I still didn't know. I was fully under Sarla's spell I guess. I said, "Sarla please consider my request. Let Pinky free of your clutches. She is a young girl who has her whole life ahead of her. She needs to build her career. I shall serve you for a lifetime. I shall be your sex slave, maid, bitch you just name it. Please let Pinky go. Set my daughter free."

Sarla laughed and said, "Look at you Sunita, you are probably a couple or more years older than me. How long can you serve me? Pinky is beautiful and young, who wants to get rid of a beauty like her? I shall make her serve me my entire life. When her tongue enters my ass or pussy i feel divine. No way I shall let her go. Now bring your ass over here and put your tongue to good use. Lick my pussy fast."

I didn't know what to say and just kneeled on the floor before Sarla to start licking her hairy and dripping pussy. Enjoying the flicks of my tongue on her cunt Sarla continued, "If you are thinking about disclosing about me to your husband I must warn you to think again. I shall show you something when I am done."

What would she show me, I didn't know but I was eager to know about it. So, I speeded up my licking, my tongue relentlessly moving in the hairy cunt of the once beggar woman. My tongue was tasting the dripping juices of Sarla and every lick was making her moan. I couldn't understand how frequently Sarla could get horny, she had sex with both of us not so long ago. And here she was, dripping and ready to come again. Sarla held my head and moaned in pleasure while I obediently licked her cunt from top to bottom and sideways too. Her body trembled and the moans increased whenever my tongue touched her g-spot. I used my fingers to rub her swollen clit as my tongue tirelessly moved in the hairy cunt. Soon Sarla came again and discharged her juices in my mouth.

As I sat on the floor anticipating her next instructions, Sarla with a satisfied look on her face said, "You mother and daughter both are great lickers. Wish you were as young as your daughter. You could have been a great use too."

I didn't respond anything to her humiliating words, just said, "Sarla, you were saying that you'd show something to me."

Sarla with a grin on her face said, "Still you have work left Sunita. My ass wants attention, but this time there is a catch. No more licking, I want you to insert all your fingers in my asshole one by one. For each of your fingers in my ass you will kiss my asscheeks and say that you are my loyal slave and you will do whatever I say. Serving me is your ultimate goal. Do it now Sunita."

Sarla's voice grew rough and stern towards the end and as soon as she finished I felt myself under her spell again. I felt that whatever she said I had to follow, no questions asked. I was startled to hear her voice again as I was engrossed in deep thoughts. Sarla said, "On second thought, I think before inserting your fingers in my asshole you need to lubricate your fingers. Drench your fingers in my sweat from my armpits. Do it fast Sunita."

Sarla simply lifted one of her hands up and the hairy underarm glistening with sweat was in my view. So stinky it was I could smell it from some distance. Without uttering a word I put my fingers in her armpit and drenched my fingers with the sticky sweat of the beggar woman. After some time Sarla lifted her other hand and I drenched my other hand's fingers as well with her sweat. Sarla was satisfied and she said, "You are good at taking instructions Sunita, just like your daughter. Now get on to your next task."

Sarla turned around to show her dark and pimply ass to me. I without wasting any time separated her asscheeks and inserted my sweat drenched right index finger in her puckered hole. As I pushed in a bit further it drew a sigh from Sarla. I kissed on both the asscheeks and said, "Sarla you are my owner and I am your humble and loyal slave. Whatever you say is my command and serving you is my ultimate goal."

My voice sounded so convincing to myself that it felt that I had actually accepted it as my destiny. "Great, now repeat the same for the rest of your fingers." Sarla remarked.

I took out the index finger and put in the middle finger inside the asshole and repeated my kissing and uttering of those same words. One by one I inserted all my fingers into the beggar woman's asshole and pledged my devotion and loyalty to her. Sarla kept moaning and sighing for the entire duration and by the time I ended Sarla was very satisfied.

"Well done Sunita. You are such a sweet bitch, a great whore for me, almost as good as Pinky I must say. Now suck all of your fingers in your mouth. Taste my sweat and ass from your fingers." Sarla remarked.

I did as she said without any act of refusal. I sucked one by one all my fingers that had been in Sarla's armpits and asshole moments ago. I sucked them with so much passion that it seemed that I was so very much turned on by it. With closed eyes and deep breaths I sucked on my fingers like lollipop. Sarla appreciated my work as she watched me sucking my fingers.

After some time Sarla stopped me and said, "That was wonderful Sunita, you are a brilliant bitch I must say. Now as I was saying earlier regarding showing you something, here it is. Have a look at this wonderful art in motion created by me."

To my horror, Sarla picked up my phone and played a video on it. It was me all naked using my fingers on my daughter's pussy while she was lying on the ground blindfolded. Sarla had recorded it while sitting on the sofa. I was so occupied at the heat of the moment that I didn't notice that Sarla had taken my phone from the table and recorded my shameful act.

I tried to snatch away the phone but Sarla kept it away from my grasp and said, "Don't act fast Sunita, I have already changed the pattern lock of your phone and also sent the video to Madhu. She is a railway employee whom we met on the train. You know your daughter had licked her ass as well."

With tears rolling out of my eyes I said, "I don't believe you at all, you evil woman."

Sarla laughed and said, "But it's true Sunita. Pinky had to lick her ass in order to save us from being reported to the RPF by Madhu for having sex in the train compartment. Madhu was so satisfied with Pinky's licking that she gave me her address and phone number so that she could make use of her in future too. And I think that's what your daughter's career should be. Pleasing and serving women who would pay for her services and I would be the gainer. That is what your daughter is meant to be, a pussy and ass licking whore under my command. And I should tell you more. Did you know how I got the idea of recording your video with Pinky?"

With teary eyes I looked at Sarla. The woman was full of obsession now. She had become a dominating sex maniac and now she had plans now to use my daughter to please others as well. No, I couldn't let this happen. Oh God what could I do, I thought to myself. Due to my horniness and weak character I have landed both my daughter and myself into further trouble. The feeling that I had actually had sex with this woman and licked her pussy and ass made me disgusted. But she had full control over me now.

Sarla continued, "At the Girls' hostel mess the maid Rekha had secretly recorded a video of Pinky and me having sex. In order to delete the video Pinky had to give in to Rekha's wish and have sex with her too. Rekha made Pinky lick her asshole and from then on Pinky started to eat my ass as well. And now I make her lick my asshole frequently. And I regularly pee in her mouth. I have been peeing in her mouth regularly and also make her consume all my pee."

I was weeping now, my daughter and I were in deep trouble, all due to this horrible woman. Seeing me in distress Sarla came closer to me and held a handful of my hair in her hands. As I squealed in agony Sarla said in a stern voice, "Don't show those stupid tears to me Sunita, listen to what I have to say. You just think once if Madhu circulates your video what will happen to the reputation of your family? What will happen to your husband? Are you ready to risk it all? I am giving you an easier option. Be my slave and let Pinky be my slave as well."

I started to sob knowing that I was in deep trouble. I needed to set things right but Sarla had total control over us now. I knew begging and pleading before Sarla would not work, something else needed to be done. As I kept sobbing Sarla said, "Now wear some clothes and prepare for the arrival of a guest. I know your husband won't be home tonight and will stay at his shop. So, I decided to invite Madhu here for dinner. You know she lives just in the next town. She might be here any time so go and make something delicious to eat. And of course, wash your hands properly before that."

I put on my clothes and slowly went towards the kitchen after washing my hands. I just couldn't understand how to escape this horrible situation now. By any means I needed to stop Sarla destroying my daughter's career and life. Madhu was coming and I was sure Sarla would involve Pinky in a sex session with Madhu. I couldn't allow Sarla whore out my daughter's life. My mind was looking for a solution as I started preparing dinner for the night.

After about twenty minutes had passed suddenly two strong hands grabbed me from behind and before I could react a rope had bound my hands. As I struggled I could hear Sarla utter, "Just keep still Sunita, don't panic. It's just Madhu tying you up."

"What the hell are you up to?" I asked angrily.

Sarla laughed and said, "I just wanted to give you a good show. Keep quiet and play along or you know the consequences."

Madhu, who was quite a strong woman, had put a gag on my mouth by now. They took me near Pinky's room where a chair had been kept just outside the door. I could see Pinky lying on the floor all naked and with the blindfold on. My poor daughter was pleading, "Sarla, where are you, please let me wear my clothes. Mom might be home any moment. I shall serve you the entire night I promise but let me go now."

I noticed that apart from the blindfold Pinky's hands were tied behind as well. I wanted to rush to help my daughter but I was myself bound and helpless. Sarla and Madhu made me sit on the chair outside with my face towards Pinky's room so that I could see everything going on inside. They brought another rope and bound me tightly to the chair, rendering me immobile. Sarla and Madhu then took off their clothes and went inside the room.

"Hey Pinky, say hello to our guest here. Madhu, remember her from the train? She wanted to spend a night here with you and I agreed." Sarla remarked. Pinky's face showed the shock that came over her but before she could react Madhu was on her top. "I want to eat up this piece of beauty." She remarked.

"Of course, she is all yours." Sarla said, and she winked at me while saying so.

Madhu had started to kiss all over Pinky's face, and she was doing it fiercely. Those were not tender kisses of a lover, she was actually licking my daughter's face, biting her cheeks here and there. Pinky was struggling against the onslaught of Madhu but she couldn't do much due to the bound hands. Sarla just sat on the floor by their side enjoying the action, and sometimes staring at me with an evil grin on her face. She was enjoying the helplessness of Pinky and me.

Madhu came down kissing Pinky's neck down to her boobs. She licked around my daughter's nipples, making her sigh and arch her body. I, bound to the chair, just looked on as she sucked Pinky's boobs one by one, with occasional bites, making my daughter squeal in pleasure and mixed pain. Trouble happened as Madhu went down to kiss Pinky's belly, Sarla suddenly stopped Madhu and asked Pinky, "Where are your bite marks?"

"They are right here Sarla, where can they go?" Pinky replied, still panting.

-"Nope, I can't see them visible enough. Tell me the truth, what have you been doing with them?"

-"Well, err, Sarla, I used ointment on them to reduce the inflammation. That's why it might have discolored."

Sarla at once grabbed Pinky by her hair, drawing out a squeal from her mouth. "How dare you bitch? How could you apply something on those without my permission? You are going to pay for it you bitch." A fuming Sarla yelled.

"No Sarla no, please have mercy on me. Please Sarla my baby, I won't do it again I swear." Pinky was almost in tears. I felt so sorry for my daughter. I tried to escape my bondage but the rope was bound very strong. I helplessly looked at my bound daughter who was about to be tormented.

"Madhu she is shouting too much. You go and sit on her face. And you Pinky, as soon as Madhu sits on your face start licking her pussy and sniffing her ass. Otherwise the night would be very, very long and more punishing for you." Sarla instructed.

Madhu was more than happy to sit on my poor daughter's face. As I could see Pinky's face slowly getting hidden under Madhu's ass, a sigh from Madhu indicated that Pinky's tongue had entered her pussy. I could also hear a faint sound of sniffing nostrils, indicating that Pinky was sniffing Madhu's asshole as well. She was desperately making sounds to show Sarla that she was following her instructions to the letter.

And then a deep squeal escaped Pinky's lips. To my horror I saw that Sarla had bent herself to put her mouth on Pinky's thighs, she was biting my daughter's milky thighs with as much force as she could. Pinky's body was trembling and she was arching her body. She was enduring bound hands, Madhu's weight on her face and Sarla's bite on her thighs all together. I struggled hard to escape but couldn't do anything.

"She isn't licking me anymore Sarla, she is just grunting and squealing." Madhu remarked, still sitting on Pinky's face.

Sarla stopped her biting and said, "Twist her nipples as hard as you can whenever she stops, and Pinky you dare not disobey me. It will only result in more bite marks all over your body."

Tears rolled out of my eyes as I saw those two horrible women punish my daughter. Sarla had put her mouth on the other thigh now and from her expressions I could understand that she was really biting Pinky very hard with all her strength. Pinky's legs were trembling and arching but I no more heard her squeals. Maybe she was licking Madhu's pussy while trying to ignore the pain through her body. Madhu was moaning as she felt pleasure running through her body. Sarla was showing no signs of leaving my daughter as she kept on biting on the same spot on my daughter's thigh. Pinky's body was arching in pain and discomfort but little she could do to free herself.

After some time finally Sarla stopped biting and as she rose up I could clearly see two beet red bite marks on Pinky's milky white thighs. I was fuming with anger but was entirely helpless at that moment. Madhu had started to moan louder now indicating that she was drawing close to an orgasm. Finally she hit it with a loud outcry and squirted her juices in my daughter's mouth. As she got up from her position I could see Pinky's face was a mess with her tears and cum all mixed together. "The bitch is really good." Madhu remarked.

"Yeah but she needs some punishment now and then to make her remember her position. Now what else Madhu? Don't you wish to have your ass licked as well?" Sarla said, like a shopkeeper offering goods to a customer.

Madhu's eyes lit up as she said, "Yeah, yeah definitely yes. I am dying to have my ass licked by her. That one encounter in the train, oh how nice it felt I must say."

-"Great. Lean on the wall with your back towards us and I shall make the bitch lick your ass."

Madhu stood up and leaned against the wall showing her ass. The lack of furniture on the way didn't obstruct my vision. I could see everything very easily from outside the door. Pinky was still sobbing bitterly when Sarla ordered her to get up. She guided the blindfolded Pinky towards Madhu and made her kneel behind her. "Kiss all over the ass first." Sarla said.

I in bound state watched my daughter planting slurping kisses all over Madhu's asscheeks, Sarla holding her nape and head from behind. She made sure that Pinky's lips traveled the entire area of the buttocks and didn't leave even an inch untouched. Madhu all the time was appreciating Pinky's efforts as she enjoyed her kisses on her ass.

"Separate the asscheeks now and let your tongue do what you always do, what you are destined and bound to do, lick asshole. This time it's Madhu's ass but in future there will be more. Anybody who would like to have her asshole licked would be cordially invited here. Of course, in exchange for money." Sarla remarked.

I watched in anger and disgust as I listened to Sarla's words. From Madhu's moans I could make out that Pinky had obediently separated Madhu's asscheeks and slithered her tongue inside the asshole. Sarla had kept her grip on Pinky's nape intact and with the ongoing movement I could understand that Pinky was licking Madhu's asshole with enthusiasm. Madhu had rested one of her cheeks on the wall and was moaning very passionately as she felt my daughter's tongue invade her asshole.

"Mmm, ohhh, ummmm, Sarla it feels so good, I can't explain it to you. Please let her lick my armpits too just as she does to you." Madhu murmured.

"Of course, whatever you say Madhu. She is yours for tonight. I am thinking that when she completes her asslicking I shall make her drink your pee as well. She is very good at that too." Sarla uttered.

-"Wow, that will be so nice. You are great Sarla."

-"You pay and you wish, Madhu."

With tears in my eyes I listened to both these horrible woman as I kept watching Pinky lick continuously the asshole of Madhu. She was not getting even a split second's rest as Sarla had kept her firm grip on her neck and making her lick non-stop. The room was filled with deep sighs and breaths of Madhu who was really getting all the pleasure.

After about fifteen minutes of non-stop asslicking Sarla finally let Pinky free and laid her down on the ground. My poor daughter's face was reddened and I could see that she was having difficulty breathing as well. But there was not much respite for her as Madhu straddled her face and started to pee in her mouth. Even from a distance I could see the thin fountain of urine passing into Pinky's mouth from Madhu's cunt. My daughter was gulping the urine in desperation taking care not to spill a drop, as Sarla had instructed. Madhu kept urinating and Pinky gulped the entire pee, coughing at the end when it stopped.

"Would you like to have your armpits licked now?" Sarla asked Madhu.

"Nope, later. I have the whole night, haven't I?" Madhu replied.

Pinky pleaded, "Sarla please let my hands free. They are aching so much, please my love, my baby." I felt so sorry for my daughter. She was still calling Sarla as her love after all those things the wicked woman was making her do. Sarla with an evil grin said, "Okay I shall untie your hands. But you can't get up from the floor and the blindfold will remain. Madhu and I are going to watch a series on television now. We shall both rest our feet on your face till it's end. You can't move from below our feet and shall worship both our feet till the episode ends."

I was myself in great discomfort being tied to the chair and with a mouth gag for so long. But seeing my daughter's poor condition, I had forgotten about my worries. Sarla was continuously tormenting her and I couldn't intervene in the middle to stop as I was bound and unable to move. I watched helplessly as Sarla and Madhu switched on the television to watch a random serial. Both of them sat on two chairs side by side while Pinky was laid at the ground near their feet in such a way that she was on the floor in the middle of the two chairs. Madhu placed her feet on Pinky's boobs and rubbed her nipples while Sarla placed her good foot on Pinky's mouth. I could see the two beet red marks on Pinky's thighs caused by Sarla's bites. I could only imagine what my daughter was going through.

12