Love of Autism Ch. 06

Story Info
Scott and Katie's first date.
10.3k words
4.81
8k
17

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/17/2023
Created 12/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome one and all to chapter 6 of this amazing story that many of you have fallen in love with. I mean hell, last chapter was actually in the Hall of Fame for about a week! Needless to say I'm going to keep stepping up my game each chapter. Of course I will always bring my brand of humor into each story just to lighten the mood a little.

As always thank you Tigersman for editing my chapters to look not so bad. Now onto to chapter 6.

*

Sarah opened the door to her brother's room and walked in, seeing Scott still sound asleep.

"Scott, you need to wake up," she said in her normal voice.

Scott gave no indication that he heard her or was waking up.

"Scott, wake up," she said a little louder, also shaking him. Still he gave no indication of waking up.

Sarah sighed, went around the bed to where Scott was facing and took a deep breath.

"SCOTT! IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP!" she screamed and Scott nearly jumped out the bed, breathing heavily and eyes wide open while Sarah was laughing her ass off. After a few seconds he focused in on his sister, seeing her bent over laughing hysterically

"Dammit Sarah, this isn't funny," Scott yelled, "You just about gave me a heart attack."

"What is going on?" Jackie asked as she walked into the room having heard Sarah scream and Scott yelling.

"Sarah freaking screamed into my face while I was sleeping nearly giving me a heart attack."

Jackie narrowed her gaze at her daughter, not happy at all with Sarah. "Laundry, now," she said coldly.

"But Mom..."

"Do you still want to go on your date with Colin next weekend without me or your dad joining you?"

That was enough for Sarah as she quickly walked out of Scott's bedroom and went to get the laundry done. Once either her mom or dad issued any sort of threat like that she and her brother both knew to not test them again and just do as they're told. More than once Scott had his computer taken away along with playing the video games consoles in the family room and Sarah had been barred from going to hang out with her friends and even birthday parties. While they thought sometimes the punishments were harsh, they knew that their parents meant the best for them and in some cases deserved those punishments.

Jackie turned to her son and saw that he was starting to calm down and relax. "What your sister did was wrong, but you should have already been up. It is past ten right now and you missed breakfast."

Scott looked at his mom, then turned to find his phone which he knocked off the bed and onto the floor after Sarah's wake up scream. He turned the screen on and saw this his mom was right, it after ten. "I guess I had a worse night's sleep than I thought."

Jackie smiled, having a feeling she knew why. "Spend most of the night thinking about Katie and couldn't sleep?"

Scott turned to look at his mom with a confused look on his face. "How did you know?"

"Trust me, you're not the only person in the world that would have a rough night sleeping after having an amazing date night like you did."

"How do you know it was amazing?"

"You think your father and I didn't notice you two cuddled up on the couch watching Attack on Titan?"

"Well, umm," Scott didn't know what to say. He didn't think his parents would spy on him like that...but they weren't exactly hiding what they were doing either.

"Don't worry. When she is over and you two want to cuddle together in the family room you can and we will let you two have your privacy to a certain extent. But maybe choose something a little less bloody and still has a good story. We have most of the Hayao Miyazaki movies and some of them would make excellent date night movies if want to show her more anime." Scott laughed and his mom thought he was not taking her seriously. "And what is wrong with my suggestion?"

"Nothing at all," Scott said trying to stop himself from laughing, "she just thought anime was only for kids and I challenged her to watch Attack on Titan to prove not all anime is for kids. Trust me, it wasn't my first choice for an introduction into anime for her. If anything, I would have started with Your Name, A Silent Voice, or Spirited Away."

Jackie let out a little laugh, realizing she had underestimated her son. "Well that makes sense. Just don't have the next series you watch with her be also bloody and violent."

"What about Death Note?" Scott joked.

"Ha ha, very funny. Now get out of bed or I'll write your name in my 'Chores Note' along with your sister's and have you do all the housework over the weekend."

That got Scott up and out of his bed in a hurry and quickly put a shirt on. Once his mom left the room he changed out of his sleeping shorts and underwear and changed into clean underwear and a comfortable pair of sweatpants. Once done with that, he quickly went to the kitchen where he was surprised to see a plate of pancakes and bacon on the kitchen table waiting for him.

"I figured Sarah would find one way or another to wake you up. I just didn't think she would scream in your face," Keith admitted standing by the sink washing an electric griddle.

"How did you figure?" Scott asked.

"Well I might have suggested that you need to get up soon," Keith admitted.

Scott rolled his eyes as he sat at the table. "Those are very dangerous words to say to Sarah."

Keith shrugged his shoulders as he finished wiping the griddle. "Maybe, but you still needed to get up." He put the griddle away and sat with his son at the table. "So, did you miss the cuddles and just holding her while you tried to get yourself to sleep?" Scott was midway through eating a piece of bacon when his dad asked the question, but the look he gave his father said everything. "It is an interesting sensation, cuddling with a woman like that for the first time, especially when you really care for them."

Scott finished the piece of bacon and then spoke. "Yeah, it was like...I felt calmer, more at ease. My whole body felt relaxed, as if it were normal but when she was gone, something felt like it was missing."

Keith nodded his head. "And that is a perfectly natural reaction. But I must warn you, cuddling, while innocent, can sometimes be uncomfortable for the other person if the situation doesn't warrant it. What you and Katie were doing last night warranted cuddling and made sense, even with the choice of anime series you both watched." Scott couldn't help but laugh as his mom had just told him the same thing just a little while ago. "However, when in public, such as at school, cuddling could be seen as a public display of affection and might make others uncomfortable."

"Dad, I'm not going to just start hugging and cuddling Katie out of nowhere just because. I may suck at picking up most social cues, but I've been around enough couples at school that go over the line and know what is proper and what is not."

"Just making sure," Keith defended, "you are my son after all. Wouldn't be the first time you did something awkward just because you didn't know it was socially acceptable."

"That is true," Scott agreed, "but I do have something to ask you Dad."

"What is it?"

"Well...I was wondering if you could give me some money so I could take Katie out on a date next weekend."

******************************************

Katie tried rereading the paragraph over again, but couldn't focus. Her thoughts were still focused on Scott. Finally, they were starting to develop their relationship and he admitted that he really liked her. Her favorite part of the previous evening was actually cuddling with Scott. It felt so nice to have his arm around her and feel his body next to hers. She wanted more of that...more of him. Slowly thoughts turned to images of them kissing, his hands rubbing all over her body, eventually going to her breasts.

Her sexual thoughts were interrupted as her phone rang and she recognized it was the ringtone she set for her mother. 'Dammit mom', she thought to herself for ruining her fantasy before it even got started. She grabbed her phone off the kitchen table and answered it. "Hi Mom," she said, trying to sound happy about her mother's call.

"Hi sweetie. How was dinner with Scott's family?"

"Dinner was really good," Katie said smiling, "Scott's dad made burgers that we got to season ourselves and they were delicious."

"That's good," Jillian said, "and I assume they treated you well?"

"They did! Well except for his sister, but she still doesn't like me that much. I can't really blame her for how she feels, but his parents were more than welcoming."

"I'm glad to hear that. I just wanted to check up on you and make sure everything is going alright."

"Mom."

"Yes Katie?"

Katie took a deep breath, trying to get the courage to ask the question she wanted to ask. "Will you ever be able to accept Scott if he becomes my boyfriend?"

There was a long pause before Jillian answered her daughter's question. "I don't know. I would have to get to know him better and...honestly Katie, I don't know if I ever will be able to."

Katie thought about her mom's words for a few seconds. "Can you at least try not to sabotage my relationship with Scott?"

"For you, I can do that. Just don't expect me to welcome him with open arms."

"I wouldn't expect you to Mom."

"Sorry, but I have to let you go. Have to have lunch with some important people and being late is never a good thing."

"No it is not. Take care Mom and see you when you get home tomorrow."

"Take care sweetie."

With that the phone call ended and Katie set her phone back on the kitchen table. She picked up her tablet again and tried to finish her reading assignment. About an hour later she finally finished reading the chapter, but didn't feel like she actually remembered anything she actually read. She told herself she would reread the chapter again tomorrow and maybe better understand what she was supposed to read.

Having no other homework to do, Katie decided to watch some TV in her room that she was grateful her mom let her have. Well, it was a good way to keep her in her bedroom in case her mom ever brought a guy by and wanted some alone time with him. It worked mostly because Netflix let her watch pretty much whatever she wanted. The fact that she could also be in her PJs and not worry about anyone judging her when she was home alone for just staying in those all day.

She turned on her TV, opened Netflix, and started the next episode of Gilmore Girls. However not even ten minutes into the episode she had to stop it because she couldn't focus on it. Her thoughts again went to Scott and the two of them cuddling. The thought of his lips on hers, his hand over her breasts, gently squeezing it. Slowly her hand went under her shirt and she pinched her nipple, wishing it was Scott's hand instead of hers.

Just as she was getting in the mood, her phone rang. With a loud grunt she reached for it and swiped it to ignore the call. A few seconds later the phone rang again and this time she looked at who was calling. When she saw it was Jack she hit ignore again. This continued on three more times before she answered.

"Are you not able to take a hint asshole?" she yelled into the phone.

"Whoa, what got your panties in a bunch?" Jack asked taken a back.

"Please do me a favor and delete my number from your phone so you are not tempted to call or text me again."

"Katie, I just want to talk."

"You don't get to 'talk' to me after I saw you fucking cheating on me at Homecoming. You can just drop dead for all I care."

"You're being really emotional Katie. Are you..."

Before he could finish asking the question she hung up on him. He tried calling again and Katie was ready with a statement for him.

"Leave me the fuck alone. Enjoy your time with your slut and know you ruined your chance. You call me again, I will let the school know you are harassing me and make sure to tell every girl you ever meet that you are a cheater and can't be trusted."

She hung up and slammed the phone on the bed. Tears started coming down her face as she felt emotionally spent by Jack. She didn't care why he wanted to talk to her. He was as good as dead to her. However, that didn't stop the emotions of Homecoming night from coming back, almost reliving seeing Jack kissing someone else.

Without even thinking she sent Scott a text and asked him if he could call her. She knew he liked video games and it was possible that he wouldn't even see the text for a while. It surprised her when her phone rang less than a minute later and she knew it was Scott because of the special ringtone she set for his number.

"Hey Scottie," she said still crying.

"Is everything OK Katie? You sound like you're crying," Scott said, concern in his voice.

"No, Jack tried calling me."

"What did he want?"

"He wanted to talk, but I am not going to let him. He wouldn't take a hint after rejecting his call five times and he still didn't get the hint that I'm mad at him when I did answer."

"I so wish I could offer you my shoulder to cry on."

Katie smiled at the thought of Scott's kind gesture. "Only if you wrap your arms around me."

"Of course Katie," he said in a soothing voice. "You know I would do almost anything for you."

"Would you kick his ass?"

"I said almost anything. Besides he would kick mine if I tried to start a fight with him."

"Not if I kick him in the balls first."

"Are you sure he actually has any?"

Katie laughed at Scott's question. "I did see them while we were together, but who knows. He might have had them cut off. All I know is no man has balls as big as yours."

"Don't tell me you installed a hidden camera in my bedroom."

"No silly," Katie said continuing to laugh. "You have the biggest balls because you confronted my mother and convinced her to let us be friends."

"I guess that was pretty ballsy of me."

"Yeah, and sexy."

"Oh yeah, me Mr. sexy," Scott said sarcastically.

"Honest Scott, I did find it sexy along with the way you stood up to Alyssa earlier that day."

"Really?"

"Yes silly."

"Sorry. I just never thought of myself physically as sexy."

"Not everything about sex is physical. Part of it is an emotional connection, at least for girls."

Scott let out a little chuckle over the phone. "So has my sexiness caused you to masturbate?"

"Actually..." Katie wasn't sure if she should tell Scott the truth. This was going to cross a line she didn't want to cross with him yet, but she didn't want to lie to him either. "Not yet, but I'm sure after we have our first kiss I might get in the mood."

"Ok, good to know. I was actually about call you before you texted me."

"Really?" Katie asked, her curiosity peaked.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me next Saturday."

A big smile broke out on Katie's face. "I would love that. What did you have in mind?"

"I know this isn't original, but I was thinking dinner at Logan's and a movie afterwards."

"I think your date idea is a good one. What movie were you thinking of anyways?"

"Well we have to wait and see what is out and at what time. Plus I don't know your taste in movies."

"I am a sucker for a good chick flick."

"And that is off the table for the first movie we see together along with romance movies."

"You're not helping your cause Scottie."

"I may not be, but I've watched enough parts of most romantic comedies with my mother and sister to know the basic plot is the same. I want to watch something we both can enjoy."

"Well the new Star Trek movie is off the table for me. I just can't do sci-fi."

"Guess maybe we'll just wait until next Saturday then and see what is showing when we get there. Good first test of our relationship."

"That is not a bad idea," Katie agreed, "and maybe we can come to some sort of compromise."

"So would five be a good time to pick you up?"

"Why wouldn't you just want to meet there?"

"Because this is our real first date and I want to do the gentlemanly thing and pick you up," Scott said, "plus save on gas."

"OK, I can see where you are coming from. But I have to ask, how are you going to be paying for all of this? I don't remember you ever telling me you have a job."

"I asked my dad for some money and he gave me more than enough for a proper date night."

"Wow! That is nice of him."

"Yes it was, but I'm also on dish duty for the next two weeks along with raking the leaves."

"Your parents really put you and your sister to work, don't they?"

"Yes, but it also keeps us in line."

"My mom and I just do the chores. Then again it is only the two of us so not as many dirty dishes and clothes to be done."

The two of them continued to talk for over an hour about random things: TV shows, movies, past classes they took and interesting family stories. They probably could have kept talking for another hour but Sarah came and told Scott that it was time to go to Liz's house for dinner and that he needed to get ready.

"I guess I need to get going," Scott said, not wanting the conversation to end.

"Don't worry. I'll still be here tonight if you want to talk some more."

"We'll see. Sometimes I get burnt out after these get-togethers, but I will keep that in mind."

"Have fun and say hi to Liz and Steve for me."

"Will do. Bye Katie."

"Bye Scottie."

When she hung up on the call she tossed her phone aside on the bed and sighed, wishing Scott was with her, cuddling and kissing her. Her hand went back under her shirt, squeezing her breast and nipple while her other hand went under her pajama bottoms and panties, slowly rubbing her clit. As her thoughts turned even more sexual, imagining Scott fondling her breasts, sucking on her nipples, fingering her, she found herself even more turned on. She slid two fingers inside her pussy when her imagination went to them having sex, feeling each other's naked bodies. Her hand continued to squeeze her breasts and nipples while the other furiously fingered her until she let out a loud scream as her orgasm overcame her.

"Oh fuck," she said quietly to herself after just having her best orgasm ever. Slowly her breathing returned to normal, coming down from the high of her orgasm. Once she caught her breath, a small grin formed on her face. "At least I know what to think about now when I need to masturbate from now on."

*************************************************

"I still can't believe it," Melissa said before taking a sip of her wine.

"I know, it is hard to believe but they are becoming quite close," Jackie said, "and I'm sure things will get even more interesting once they go on their first official date."

"And when is that?" Stacy asked.

"Saturday," Jackie answered," and they are doing dinner and a movie."

"Where is he taking her?" Melissa asked very curious.

"Logan's," Jackie answered.

Both Melissa's and Stacy's eyebrows shot up in shock. "Wow," Stacy said astonished, "he's doing a proper first date."

"Well he is learning from the best," Jackie said proudly.

"Yes he is," Keith said as he entered the kitchen to get a few beers from the refrigerator. "I did after all manage to woo my wife off her feet pretty easily."

A round of laughter broke out between the women. "Well you did manage to sweep me off my feet after some time," Jackie admitted, "but you were pretty bad at wooing me."

"Says the woman who is married to me," Keith said closing the refrigerator, "and easily forgets how much of an amazing husband and father I am."

"Like I could forget, you remind all the time," Jackie said rolling her eyes.

"But I will never forget how much an amazing wife you are and even better mother to our children."

"Save the sweet talk for later tonight. You're not earning any points saying this stuff in front of Stacy and Melissa."