Love, Parasitic - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a flourish, I pulled the covers off myself, and was almost disappointed to see the lack of a flaccid cock between my legs; I was back to being good ol' Ellie. The bed was warm, and the room was warm enough for me to stretch out like that, naked on the bed, in the afterglow of a great night of sex, before I decided to get myself up.

I pulled on Vi's favourite dressing gown - black and fluffy as fuck - and stepped into some slippers before grabbing that coffee and going through to the livingroom. It didn't take long before I felt the rumblings of arousal within me, which I figured were aftershocks of the night before; I'd had a cock! It was so silly and impossible that the memories almost felt like jokes.

Vi had given me a blowjob.

I'd fucked her doggy-style, and she'd ridden me. Like a dude.

I sipped at the coffee, and looked down at myself; the dressing gown was open enough for me to see the slip of soft pubic hair on my mons.

No penis, I thought.

Then, I focused, conjuring in my head images of the video Vi had shown me, and willing it into place. It was hard to explain, but I was able to push the idea that I had a cock.

I looked down again, and watched as the fleshy creature seemed to coagulate through my skin, developing into a shape where my vulva had been. Balls, heavy and sensitive, plopped into place as the shaft, soft and lying against my thigh, was tickled my the fluff of the dressing gown.

It was notable, though, that there was a big difference from last night; previously, it was like the Flesh had been inside me, and had to slide out of a... hole before being able to shape itself. This time, if it slid out of me, I hadn't noticed - but it felt rather more like it had pulled itself out through my flesh. Coming out of me, but not through any hole - through me.

'Huh,' I said, unsure what that meant, exactly.

I willed it away, and watched it melt into me - not slipping into me, mind - it melted, breaking down into that fleshy material that had been stuck to me yesterday, before sinking into my skin and being gone.

I touched my fingertips to my sex, and felt no different. It was weird.

But it was also... kinda cool. And it made me think of something. A couple of weeks ago, while Vi was out at work and I'd been home, bored and horny, my phone had died. My usual influx of porn was gone, so instead I used Vi's laptop - she'd given me the password for watching Netflix in bed. What I found when I started looking were folders - FOLDERS - full of links and images and videos.

This girl was a hentai fiend.

There were pages of erotica, too - some of which I'd read; demons taking women as their thralls, vampires making women cum as they drink from them, and werewolves breeding unsuspecting village women. It was supernatural-blended and horny as fuck. There were 3D videos of characters from games I'd never played getting fucked by tentacles and aliens, and cartoon porn of women being turned into sex slaves and be put into frankly painful-looking contraptions, head over heels as they were used by their companies, or their friends, or whoever else.

It was a cesspool. I knew this about her, of course - she was a horny fucker. But now, I wondered if there wasn't something I could do to... fulfil some of these fantasies.

I opened her laptop, and navigated the volumes of filth before I found an image I'd seen last time. A demoness, red-skinned, clad in a leather jumpsuit; she had yellow eyes and red horns that poked out from under her black hair, a forked, long tongue poking out from within her grin. A arrow-tip tail whips around her, and from the hole in her crotch hangs a thick, flared, flat-tipped cock, the end hanging as low as her knees.

It was... indulgent. A little juvenile, as far as fantasies went. But I knew Vi was into it. And, while I knew I wouldn't be able to match all of those things, I wondered if I couldn't do a couple of them.

There was a mirror on the wall across the room, amidst the pieces of art Vi had kept here from last year, so I picked up the laptop and carried it over.

I had to admit, as I stood there before my reflection, that I looked good. I hadn't showered, so there was kind of an expectation that last night's activities would have left me a bit ripe. But, instead, I felt fresh - and I looked it too. My skin was clear, my hair falling nicely, and the black gown hanging open made me look sultry and sexy. It covered my nipples, but showed the curves of my tits, leading my own eye all the way down to where my legs met.

On the laptop, I had the picture of the dominatrix-demon, and I looked at her horns.

Horns, I thought. I pushed that will into them, and watched my reflection closely. I looked for where they would be, how they should poke out from my head, between locks of my hair.

A shimmer went up my neck, movement. The Flesh.

I watched, as I held my concentration and will - horns, horns, horns - as the impossible happened.

There, on each side of my forehead, they began to poke through; tiny nubbins that appeared to grow from me, hard and dark, with the softest of ribbing-like lines on them. They stopped after a moment, a nervous flutter in my stomach as I began to think about what this meant.

I reached up and touched one of them - and I felt it. This was different from the cock; I had no real frame of reference to how these should feel, whereas I knew at the very least that, you know, a cock is an organ of pleasure. For whatever reason, though, as my fingers contacted the two-inch long horn, I felt a trickle of pleasure surge through me.

It was like it had a direct line to the pleasure centres of my brain, straight through my skull. Not expecting it, it felt akin to the softest touch of my clit, making my knees buckle a little as I gasped.

'Oh, wow,' I murmured. It occurred to me that whatever the Flesh made on me, it always seemed to be sensitive in that very specific, pleasurable way. 'Oh, wow.'

I hesitated, before touching it again; this time, I took it in my grasp, just holding it. It was hard, and felt like it was fixed to me beneath my skin, despite logic telling me that that doesn't make sense, and as my hand closed around it I felt the soft hum of pleasure start to bleed through, like a hand on the inner thigh. It was strange, and nice, and I had to make a point to let go.

For a moment I just stared at them, on my head in the mirror. They weren't quite black - more a rusty brown, but they looked cute. Like a halloween costume, almost, but with the dirtier knowledge that they were real.

A brainwave hit me, and excitedly I plopped the laptop on the sofa and ran to my room, getting my phone from my bedside table, before going back to the mirror. I took a moment to appreciate the look of them, poking out from beneath my hair, before lining up possibly the most elicit selfie I'd ever sent to Vi.

I made sure the dressing gown was open, covering my nipples again but showing the deep cleavage. I did tie it at my waist, and kept those lower areas out-of-frame, but the real show was my head.

The horns, short and dark, were in centre frame, a smirk on my face. I added a quick line to it - See anything you like?

Sent.

As I waited to see what her response would be, I poked one horn again, feeling the rush that went through me. With a focused thought, I willed for them to shift colour - where they were once rusty-brown, I made them lighten almost to an ivory colour, browned at the tip.

Ping! I opened my phone to see Vi's response - a single word.

V: Shit

Then, soon afterwards, more.

V: They're adorable

V: This is freaky

V: I kinda love it

E: Anything else I can try?

My response was just asking for trouble, but I didn't care. I was horny, and the fact that I had made horns made me wonder what else I could do.

V: Don't take this the wrong way but they kinda look like

V: Cow horns?

V: Like a bull?

I looked at myself, seeing the colouration I'd changed them to. I sent a new photo, and Vi saw it immediately.

V: That's hot

V: That's a hot cowgirl right there

V: But you don't look like you'd make a lot of milk

I laughed at that, knowing she was taking the piss, but also knowing what she was fishing for.

E: You're supposed to be at work

V: Shut up

V: You don't get to send me photos like that when I only have five-min breaks

V: Just use your alien thingy, and be a sexy cowgirl for your amazing gf, yeah?

I could just see the smirk on her face as she wrote it, hurrying to get back to work. Knowing I could be just as annoying, I waited until it'd been exactly five minutes since her first message - meaning she'd be back at work - before getting started.

This time, I went to the floor-length mirror in my bedroom, attached to the wardrobe. It was less aesthetic than the one on the living room wall, but it would be necessary for... size reasons. I took a shaky breath, and thought about what I wanted to change.

Make my breasts... I thought for the best word, then shrugged. Bigger.

I focused on the idea, conjuring up some of the images from Vi's collection of lewd art. I dropped the dressing gown to the floor, and looked at myself. Me and Vi were both C-cups, which made sharing underwear a dream, and while I knew how amazing her tits looked on her, I'd always had a hint of self-consciousness about mine. They weren't quite as impressive as some of the women I'd been with, and it was hard not to compare. Not that Vi had ever complained - hell, she was quite enthusiastic about them, in fact. But, now that I had the Flesh on my side, a realisation came in that maybe I didn't have to only make massive body alterations. I could just change myself in small ways. Like a healthier form of plastic surgery.

Though, I had to remember that none of it was permanent. Which meant that, I might as well have fun with it.

And, in the name of fun, phone-in-hand and mirror reflecting the golden morning light back to me as I stood there, nude, I watched myself change.

Well, a specific part of me anyway.

First, I just watched them swell and fill - in a moment, I looked the way I did in my teenage fantasies, my bust pert but big enough to fill a D-cup. I liked it. I looked like one of the actresses in a movie my brother would have put on that he was far too young to watch, like Boat Trip or something like that.

But this wasn't a moment for hesitating. I pushed further, willing them larger. The Flesh responded. Suddenly, like some internal pump was being pushed, they bounced a little larger. Not sagging, but also not like they'd been through photoshop, nor a bad boob job. The weight was noticeable, and as they grew and grew I struggled to believe it.

Suddenly, they were bigger than any I'd seen in person. And, frankly, after a puberty of discovering lesbian porn and going crazy on the internet to explore as many facets of girl-on-girl there was, I'd seen a fair few sets of tits.

Massive naturals had a certain shape about them - large, tear-drop shaping that could sometimes look unwieldy, and sometimes luscious. The Flesh had, somehow, managed to ensure they were the latter.

Now, while my spat of porn-scrolling internet addiction had ended a few years ago, and Vi's had clearly stuck with her a bit longer, I wasn't a complete stranger to what Vi was getting at. Online, it was so eloquently described as being a hucow, and I'd seen more than one video of women inducing lactation, pumping and moaning, and generally being gorgeous voluptuous women.

And now, I kind of was one.

They stopped growing once they near-enough reached my waist, and I drank in the visage of myself in the mirror. They completely reshaped me; where once my bust was, you know, shapely, now they were my defining feature. I knew if I went outside like it, it would be the only thing about me people would notice.

It was... kinda hot.

Really hot.

Tentatively, I brushed my hand against the side of one of them, and felt the soft glow of pleasure go through me. It was as sensitive as the inside of a thigh, and brought a breath from me I didn't expect. Softly, slowly, I came round to cup the nipple, and the moment I felt me palm drag against the small pink, hard nub, it cracked through me like electricity.

'Hoh, fuck,' I whimpered, letting go.

I took a moment before moving to get my phone, and the sway of weight that came with bending to grab it almost took me over. It was insane - they were heavy, and even the act of feeling them swing beneath me sent waves through me that swam around my body.

'This is... mental,' I said, taking the phone and standing, feeling a little hazy with arousal as I pulled the phone up and lined up the perfect, hucow selfie.

Horns and all.

Sent.

I sat on the sofa, black dressing gown soft beneath me, and waited for Vi's reply. I knew she'd be busy, and that she wouldn't see it for a bit, so I thought I'd send a couple more.

Sent.

Sent.

As I did, I looked back at that message she'd sent - But you don't look like you'd make a lot of milk. Was that what she wanted?

Her cowgirl to make some milk?

The thought thrummed through me, and I felt the Flesh as it did something to me; something that made me ache. Specifically, my tits - they felt almost painful all of a sudden, nearly similar to a full bladder but also completely different.

'What the...' I sighed, leaning back on the sofa as I looked down at myself. My body was almost overwhelmed by those things on my chest, heavy and shifting across me as I moved. I hadn't expected the way they would limit my movement, making me a little sluggish and feel like my whole body was beholden to them. It was making my head fuzzy. Only then, however, did I see what had happened since the last photo I took - all of o a sudden, my nipples weren't just erect they were erect. They looked larger, too - large enough to properly get your mouth around.

Oh, now that thought did something to me. In bed, Vi had discovered early on that my nipples were a serious erogenous zone for me. Hell, I'd even been made to cum once just through nipple stimulation alone, though that was after four days of orgasm denial and edging to make me utterly desperate.

Still, I thought as I reached up to touch one of them. These look... amazing. Then, as I made contact, he pleasure cracked through me; the sensitivity the Flesh had given me had peaked, and I let out a startled yelp of pleasure like I'd been stuck with a cattle prod, only the lightning that cracked through my tits wasn't painful, it was pure pleasure.

I couldn't help it - a moan escaped me as my hand cupped the soft tissue of my breast, my nipple poking into my hand, hard and stubborn against my palm. My back arched, and I felt the surge of pressure running through me, before something... strange happened.

My hand felt wet.

I looked down as I pulled my hand away and, sure enough, my palm was wet. Fluid dripped from my nipple, tiny droplets of watery milk, running down the mass of my breast like a teardrop.

With my other hand, I grabbed my phone, and started to video myself, as I took a guess and squeezed my breast with the other - just a little, near the nipple. This time, it was no dribble - from the dark pink nub, two thin streams of breastmilk began to stream out, jetting a good few inches across me, landing on my own thigh.

'Oh, fuck,' I moaned, the release of pressure feeling almost as good as the squeeze itself. 'This is intense, Vi - like everything I feel is ramped up to a hundred... shit...'

After a moment, I let go, blew a kiss to the camera, and clicked.

Sent.

I was breathing heavily, trying to calm myself down, but there was no stopping it. I could feel the way my body wanted to be treated - the way this body was making me feel. It wasn't just sex, it was something more... primal.

My phone pinged.

V: Good God woman

I laughed at that, as another picture came through - a selfie of her, pulling her work top up over her gorgeous tits, pierced nipples looking positively tasty. She was in her work bathroom, and I knew she was being sneaky.

V: I want to taste it

With a smirk, I had an idea.

E: Would you like to watch me try?

V: FUCK yes

I put the phone on the side of the sofa, propping it up a little, and made sure the camera was on me; I could see myself, huge bust just so large the sides of the screen couldn't quite fit me in. I hit record, and gave Vi a smile as I sat cross-legged on the sofa cushion, before lifting one of them up towards my face.

It was actually rather intimidating, looking at the engorged nipple; I'd never been able to actually lift my tits like this, nevermind sort-of bend them upwards, but here we were. It weeped a little droplet of white as I looked at it, before doing what I knew Vi wanted to do.

Sensually, and slowly, I licked the soft skin of the areola, feeling my own tongue like a lover.s I brought a moan from me I didn't expect, and quickly I was moving in. I held the breast with both hands, up to my face, and took the nipple into my mouth.

'Hrmmmm,' I groaned as pleasure coursed through me, my lips around the engorged nubbin. After a beat, I took a breath in through the nose, breathed out again slowly, then began to suck.

The first two sucks felt so good it was almost painful, and I held in a squeak only by sucking again - milk squirted into my mouth, warm and sweet and surprisingly tasty.

I wanted more.

So, I kept going, and after a few of them, I found my mouth full, and had to swallow. I gulped down my own breastmilk, just as the flow seemed to become more steady, more regular, filling my mouth in thin streams.

All the while, it was like heaven was streaming through my chest; it was a burning need and an impossible pleasure, but also so soft and intimate - even with myself.

On the screen, I saw the horns from my head - I'd almost forgotten - and had to admit that I looked all too much like a cow-girl. A hucow.

It was kinky. Dirty.

Vi was going to love it.

All I could think about, though, was if this felt so good, what else could I do?

I kept sucking, one arm holding my breast up as I reached down, touching myself - I couldn't resist any more. It took seconds to bring myself to orgasm, the pleasure making me moan and writhe and grip the sofa as it cracked through me.

My mouth dropped the nipple, and milk drooled over me as I moaned, cumming on camera like some fucked-up porn Vi had downloaded.

She was really going to love it.

After I'd calmed down, I picked up the phone, leaning forwards to feel how those tits hung beneath me - and seeing how lewd it looked on the screen - and stopped the recording.

Sent.

At that, I thought I needed a change of pace, and began the process of... reconstituting myself. I brought my chest down to its normal size, and sensitivity, and had the horns disappear into my head once again.

I was me again.

The mirror proved it - I was me. No lasting damage, no problems. I was just myself.

Ping.

I checked my phone, sat on the sofa naked but for Vi's black dressing gown, and saw the message.