Love, Parasitic - Pt. 04

Story Info
Ambitious transformations, and danger closes in.
9k words
4.83
6.8k
21

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: non-human; alien; lesbian; transformation; body modification; threesome; group sex; tentacles; all the way through; knotting; werewolf


'I'm pretty sure that's not how the human body works,' I said, as Renee and Vi lay on the bed before me.

The Sunday sun had waned, and we were several hours now into our newfound three-some. Vi, all hair dye and piercings and confidence and dominance, was on her back, looking up at me, the slick of my cum still on her lips. Renee, Vi's American ex-girlfriend, who was typically so strong and toned and cheery, was worn out, trembling as she rested against the backboard of our bed, panting a little.

'Plus - you guys look like you could use a rest.'

'Look,' Renee said, voice croaking a little. 'I don't know exactly how this is happening, and I'm still in two minds as to whether I believe your alien story, but I know what I feel. And, what I've felt has been back-to-back orgasms from the weirdest sex ever. I don't know if you're telling the truth, or if I'm high, or mentally ill, or what, but... I want to try it.'

'There's literally no other situation where people can even try this,' Vi said, brushing my thigh with the back of her hand. 'Ellie - if you hurt us, we'll say. But... I mean, we have to try it, right?'

They were like puppies, begging for a treat. Sex-addled and cum-drunk, and really really hot.

Fuck, I couldn't say no to them, even if I doubted the physical reality of what they were asking.

'Fine. How do you want it - fingers? Tongue?'

'Cock,' Vi and Renee said together.

'But, like, you know,' Vi said, a little sheepish. 'Alien.'

'I thought it was already an alien?' Renee said.

'Yeah, but Ellie can make it look alien, instead of just a normal cock.'

They looked at me, eyes wide. Anticipatory.

I sighed, and stood. 'Kneel on the bed,' I told them. They obeyed, and a flush of dominance ran through me - I couldn't deny it, it was hot as fuck to have this power over them. They would do anything for me, to know that I would pleasure them the way they want.

I thought back to the folder and folders of hentai and weird porn Vi had, conjuring a mix of inspirations into my mind, and without me having to say anything, the Flesh did as it was told.

'How do you want to be... connected? I asked, looking at them. Renee, for what it was worth, seemed to be as much of a freak as Vi, and I wondered what it was that had stopped them going further than one night back when they'd first met. Maybe one scared the other off? It didn't matter now - Renee was hot, she was willing, and she had the most intense fuck-me eyes I'd ever seen. 'Mouth-to-mouth, arse-to-arse, or sixty-nine?' I asked.

They looked at eachother. 'I think mouth to mouth?' Vi said, a little tremble in her voice.

I smiled. 'Then face each other, and kiss,' I ordered them. I felt a new pang of satisfaction go through me as they obeyed, leaning in. Renee pushed Vi's sweaty, dyed hair from her face, and leaned in. I saw their tongues meet first, the softest whimper escaping them both as their pis found each other.

'Vi, baby,' I said, stroking her arm a little. 'I'm going to start with you.'

She nodded, as her hands found Renee's naked back, stroking the Amercian's toned muscles.

From my pelvis hung a cock thick and horse-like, still wet with Vi and Renee's mixed juices from the frankly mind blowing double-blowjob they had treated me to. I was almost sorry to see it gone, but Vi was my muse, and she wanted a bit of alien.

Between my thighs shifted a new form, the amalgamation of sci-fi horror and tentacle hentai, slithering from me in a roughly cock-sized fashion. It was wet, and coloured a bright alien green with dark, raised splotches over it that worked like ribbing on a dildo; small tendrils poked out at uneven intervals, inch-long and thin, just for that extra bit of sensation.

With my mind, I had the Flesh slither it over to Vi. I barely had to think orders anymore - if I willed it, it happened. It was a bit scary, actually, the way that it had integrated itself into me. But, just as much, it felt like power. I was able to do so many things now, and my biggest impulse was just to use it to make Vi feel as good as possible.

And I fucking loved it.

The alien tentacle grew from my pelvis, like a cock that had been infested by inhuman will, snaked towards her legs, and I had the tentacle col around her thigh, letting her know exactly what was going on.

Vi whimpered, and looked down, but Renee stopped her. She held the kiss, their mouths sloppy and their moans lurid.

I made sure the tentacle was positively dripping with lube, and pushed upwards, sliding between Vi's lips, making her quiver and groan into Renee's mouth, before the pointed tip found its destination.

Vi's puckered hole twitched as the tentacle poked forwards; this hole of hers was less experienced, but I knew she enjoyed the way it felt to have her body invaded by tongues and fingers here. But this was going to be... different. I wanted to stretch her. To challenge her.

To make her feel something nobody on Earth had felt before.

I pushed forwards, breaking the seal of Vi's tightest hole, making her grunt into Renee's kiss, as I breached her. I went slow, to start, letting the slick juices of the Flesh seep into her, lubricating her insides as I moved in. In a moment of inspiration, I decided to do what I'd seen a creature do in one of her lewd comics; I had the Flesh spray a warm influx of lubrication, just thick enough to feel, to her, like a lovely cumshot. What I was really doing was getting a nice amount of lube into her body so that, as I went deeper and deeper, my journey would be well-received.

'Fffffuck,' Vi moaned as I shot hot juices into her, before pushing forwards. 'Oh, FUCK, Ellie,' she moaned into Renee's mouth, both of them holding on for dear life. She was already close - but I had only just gotten started.

I had to trust the Flesh, somewhat - I knew that it knew the inside of the female form intimately, in ways I never could.

Fuck yourself deeper into her, until she can't feel it any more. Make yourself known through her system, make her feel full, but not sick. Then, when you're at her throat, make yourself thick enough to feel like a cock, fucking it's way out of her.

This was a new kind of instruction; not a direct action, and it had to be done over a period of time. This was a bit of an experiment, but as I left the Flesh to do as it had been told, it seemed to be working.

'Tell me,' I told Vi. 'Tell us how it feels for your entire body to be fucked by me.'

'Fuck,' Vi groaned as I watched - and felt, as the Flesh was still, you know, attached to me - it slide more and more into her, bit by bit.

Impossibly deep.

'Holy shit,' I groaned; the Flesh was still connecting me to all of the tasty nerve endings I wanted, and while it was a little strange-feeling, I knew just how much of me- it- us - was inside Vi's body right now.

'How... how much?' Vi asked, clearly thinking along the same lines.

'Well, it's kind of flat and thin right now,' I said, 'so that it doesn't, you know, kill you. But-'

'Ellie, how much?'

'If it was an arm, I'd be halfway between elbow and shoulder,' I told her.

Vi whimpered at that, her body locking up a little as Renee's fingers went to Vi's sex. Our focus was on her, and she was starting to get overwhelmed already.

'I think I'm gonna cum,' she whispered into Renee's kiss, as Renee opened her sex with two hungry fingers. 'OH! Oh, fuck, I can feel itttttt.'

The Flesh, inside her, was indeed making its presence known. It knew what it could do without hurting her, and I knew that she wanted to feel like her whole body was being fucked at once. So, it found a spot inside her body, and without blocking or hurting anything, the Flesh... flexed.

'Fuuuuck,' Vi said, her hands leaving Renee to clamp over her gut. 'I can... oh, fuck, I can feel it moving - Ellie!'

Renee put her hands on Vi's belly too, and both of them watched as the Flesh, deep inside Vi's body, shifted just enough to make her skin shift.

'Fuck,' Renee said, her voice a low groan. 'That's... hot.'

'Just wait until you feel it,' I said, as the American made eye contact with me. I could feel her passion, her lust from here - she wasn't sure how, exactly, we had caught her in this web, but she was too deep into it now to back out

'There's an alien in my fucking guts,' Vi said, leaning against Renee's strong chest for support as she began to shake.

Inside her, I was pushing deeper - deeper - deeper.

'This should terrify me,' Renee said softly. 'I should be freaking out right now.'

'Shut up and kiss me,' Vi said. Renee looked at me.

'Shut up and kiss her, Renee,' I told her.

Renee shut up, lifted Vi's face, and resumed making out with my girlfriend. It was even sloppier now, all tongues and lips and moans as Vi's body was invaded, desecrated, plowed through.

I felt when I hit her small intestine, becoming little more than a tapeworm to snake through her; after that, her stomach. I could feel the Flesh being hesitant, working around Vi's internal workings, careful not to obstruct or damage anything, or even cough discomfort. I wasn't privy to everything it was doing - I didn't want to be - but I trusted it.

I trusted it with her health and happiness. That was an odd realisation.

Once it was through her stomach, we were snaking up towards her throat. We got a little thicker, now - enough for Vi's eyes to pop open, her nerves telling her something was up. I didn't want to block her breathing, but equally I knew Vi would have fantasised about a little discomfort - otherwise it was too easy.

So, the Flesh created a shape that wasn't quite cylindrical, instead having a long indent along the back so it wouldn't press against her windpipe too much. I climbed up, and up, in waves of thrusting, slick flesh, making sure Vi should feel it.

'Fuck, Vi mumbled, her hand going to her neck, fingertips brushing her lovely skin. To push the point home, I flexed the Flesh, making Vi's neck bulge ever so slightly, choking her briefly from within. Vi, to her credit, just moaned, gripping Renee's wrist as her fingers continued to play expertly with Vi's pleasure centres. 'Oh, fuck, I can feel it - Ellie, baby, I can- oh, fuck, oh fumrgggg-'

Vi was cut off as, from within her wet, warm mouth, the tip of my alien-flesh-cock began to emerge. Its point pushed out from between Vi's wet lips, and her eyes crossed as she watched the impossible creature push up, up, up out of her face, rising into the air between her and Renee.

Then, just as abruptly, it pulled back in, into her throat, making Vi moan as she felt herself being throat-fucked from within. I did that to her a few more times, letting her revel in the sensation of having her entire fucking body be used by the Flesh like this. I timed it with flexes inside her guts, and the Flesh in her pretty arsehole, fucking her entire body like she was some silicone toy getting stretched over a thick phallus, pushing her to her limits.

I knew she was safe, and that her body was fine - but she didn't know that, not for certain. For all she knew, I was turning her into the perfect cocksleeve. Her - Vi, a proud woman-lover, going to the edge of orgasm thanks to being made to feel like a cocksleeve. Who would have thought it!

'Kiss her, Renee,' I said, my voice low, all of the sensations of Vi's body being fed into my cock-like appendage at once, making things a little... hazy. My mind was filled with instincts and wishes, to ravish and fuck and use.

Renee, tentatively, leaned in, her lips finding Vi's, their tongues meeting greedily in another make-out session.

Then, watching Vi's throat bulge again, I pushed the tentacle out of Vi's mouth, along her tongue, and against Renee's. The American's eyes went wide, and she began to pull back - but Vi stopped her, grabbing her by the back and shoulders to hold her in place.

Renee relented, moaning into Vi's mouth as she felt it slithering deeper, and deeper, and deeper, until her eyes rolled back a little, and I felt the alien cock slide into Renee's gullet, taking her body as my own. She was wet, tight, and warm, just like Vi was - but the knowledge that, right ow, I was fucking them both at once? Skewering them through with one long, undulating cock? It was a lot to take in.

Especially as I watched Renee's fingers return to Vi's pussy, and Vi's shaky digits return the favour - both of them feverishly bringing the other to a choking, slobbering climax as I snaked deeper into Renee's body.

'Ohn, fugg,' Renee moaned around me, her throat stretching for me, her nose brushing Vi's as their bodies were taken, more and more, further and further.

'You two look so fucking beautiful,' I said. 'Impaled on my long, thick cock like this. Do you like it, girls? Your whole bodies just being tight, wet holes for me to fuck?'

'Gohgggd,' Vi whimpered as Renee made her cum again, fingers deep in her sex as I fucked her form.

Renee's eyes met mine, a funny sort of hopelessness in them as, I think, she realised just how far down the rabbit hole she was now. Probably because she felt me, the Flesh - us - in her guts, stretching her gastric system, turning her into a fuck hole.

'You're nothing more, right now, than something for me to enjoy,' I said, leaning in. They were up on their knees on the bedsheets, so to get to them I had to push forwards a little. The tendril that snaked from my body, snaking around Vi's thigh, shifted a little to stop it from getting awkward, as I fucked my way deeper into Renee. I moved forwards, and saw when their lips parted - the thick tentacle joining them.

I stretched the form between them, pushing their faces apart so they could see the tentacle that connected them, alongside the stretched droplets of spittle that connected their lips. They both whined and groaned, the impossibility of this scenario becoming harder and harder for them to rationalise.

'You're mine,' I told them, before flexing and shrinking the tentacle all at once; their throats bulged as their faces collided in an open-mouth groan. At the same time, the Flesh had found its way through Renee's large intestine, and I made a point for it to become thick again. Just in time for her to feel it, the deepest a cock-like intrusion had ever been inside her toned, sexy lesbian body. I felt honoured, in a way, to be desecrating her like this.

It snaked lower and lower, and Renee shifted, moaning in a new way now, as I stretched her guts from within. To her, this would be an entirely alien sensation, so I placed my hand on her butt cheek, stroking her lovingly for reassurance.

'Do you feel that?' I asked her. She nodded, mouth gagged by the same cock she could feel in her arse right now. 'Do you feel me inside you, Renee? Do you understand, now, how you have given yourself to us? To me?'

She nodded. I bit my lip.

'Good girl,' I whispered, just as the Flesh emerged from her body. It flowered out of her slowly stretching hole, tight and near-virginal, eliciting a low open-mouthed groan from her that made my head swim.

'GuagghhhhhhHHH,' Renee moaned into Vi's mouth as she, too, came. Her body was entirely invaded, impaled, filled and stretched and desecrated.

It was... beautiful.

The tip of the tentacle, I brought up so they both could see it, before making it split in half. Vi's eyes were knowing, while Renee's held a helpless question mark as the two-pronged cock slithered back down, before, all at once, I pushed against their eager, wet fingers. I stretched their sexes open and, in simultaneous thrust, buried the cock into their sweet pussies.

'HFUUNNNCCK,' Vi screamed, another orgasm shaking her violently as she writhed, the Flesh within her holding her in place as she tried to bend and arc and shudder.

'Ohmuhgohn- fuhh- fhhh- FUHHGGGGHH!' Renee screamed, her voice going high and thin, then low and gravelly as she experienced an orgasm unlike anything she would ever feel again. Her world had just been opened up, and what she'd found inside would outrank anything she'd felt before.

I kissed Renee's cheek, and then Vi's forehead as they came on me, bodies writhing and minds reeling.

'This is perfect,' I said, and I meant it.

~0~0~0~

'Do you think I scared her off?'

Vi kissed my chin as the Monday morning sun started to rise. It was early, and we were both weak-limbed from the night before. Frankly, I wasn't sure how Vi was even awake right now; if she'd done to me what I had done to her last night, I would have been out for a week.

'Nah,' Vi said. 'I don't think so. Though, it was a pretty heavy introduction. Maybe a few days to digest things would be in order.'

I kissed Vi, and she kissed me back, her lips soft and the kiss indulgent in the early morning slow. Behind me, Renee was still asleep, her body naked and strong, and taking up enough of Vi's bed that I had to be a little squished between them. I didn't hate it.

'I have work,' Vi mumbled. 'It's Monday.'

'Mmmmmmfuuuuck,' Renee groaned, hearing her and rousing herself a little. She sat up first, her stunning chest and tear-drop breasts making me swallow a groan. 'I need coffee. Do you have coffee? You're not those tea-only kinds of Brits, are you?'

'We have coffee,' I said to her as she stood up. I rolled into her space on the bed, spreading out a little. 'Can you make three?'

'Ellie, after last night, I will make you anything you want.' Renee then walked out into the flat, naked as the day she was born, and got to making us some hot caffeinated breakfast.

'That was... pretty insane last night,' I said into Vi's ear as she rolled back enough to kiss me.

'You were incredible,' she said. 'Does, uh, your friend need to sunbathe today?'

'Probably,' I said. 'She was a trooper - but even I could feel how much energy she used.'

'She?'

'Feels kinder than saying 'it', you know?'

Vi shrugged. 'I'm surprised Renee took to everything so well, I have to admit. It took me a little while to get to grips with, you know, everything. Can't help but wonder if...'

'What?'

'Nah. Nevermind,' Vis said, sitting up a little. 'I should get up.'

'What were you gonna say, Vi?'

She looked at me, an odd look in her eyes. She seemed worried, but there was more beyond it. Deeper than simple concern.

'Me, Renee, even you, Ellie - we've accepted this thing. This... alien. Like it was nothing. Like it's automatically a positive thing. And, I know that I've raised things before, but... you and me both know how much I love it. How much fun it generates for us. I can't exactly deny that.'

'So?'

'So, do we know that the fact that we've accepted it so enthusiastically is just because of us, or is it... her?'

I processed the words. 'You think she's making us accept her?'

Vi shrugged. 'Just a question to ask. I'm gonna get dressed for work, El.' Vi stood, then, too, her naked butt impossible to resist kissing.

When she left, however, I heard her and Renee talking, and I wondered if she was raising the same concerns to her, too. Eventually, Renee returned to hand me a coffee and pick up some of her clothes. As she dressed, she gave me a knowing glance.