Love Potion #9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judgment that once more gave way to passion as he kissed Barbara again, this time his hands exploring her body with great enthusiasm. An exploration that brought gleeful sighs from the woman in his arms.

"Now it's your turn to do me," Batgirl insisted as she helped him out of the remainder of his costume, an action only slowed by the fact that she insisted on kissing each new section of exposed flesh as it appeared.

Turning her around in his arms, the now nude Batman brought his hands up to her breasts and massaged them gently, his fingers closing around her erect nipples. Tilting her head back, Batgirl's lips again met his, their tongues interlocking as Bruce glided one hand down away from her twin mounds to the much smaller one between her legs.

On the long road that led to his becoming Batman, Bruce Wayne had many teachers along the way. Experts in their fields who taught him all they knew of the skills he would need to wage his war against crime. On a parallel road, he also learned the skills he would need as a man from equally skilled experts in those fields. Skills that he applied to the woman pressed tightly against him now.

Nimble fingers worked their way past the folds of Barbara's sex. Quickly identifying her most sensitive spots, he worked the magic entrusted him long ago by the most talented of courtesans, stroking her inner walls and deftly caressing her already excited clit.

"Oh yes," Barbara moaned loudly as his actions sent tiny ripples of delight racing through her body. Ripples that were soon to build in both frequency and intensity.

The dexterity of the hand still on her breasts matched that between Batgirl's legs and it wasn't long before the two-pronged advance had the desired result. Bordering on the edge of orgasm, it only took a little more pressure to bridge the gap. A pressure that was happily given and more than appreciatively received.

"Mother of God!" Barbara screamed, falling back on her religious school upbringing in a way the nuns never intended, as an intense orgasm racked her body.

Holding her tightly, Batman felt her body quake and tremble, as sweat poured down her skin. That little trick he had learned in a small inn outside of Kyoto and it had never failed. It could turn even the coldest of women into a raging inferno in an incredibly short amount of time. And once he looked past his erroneous misconceptions, he knew that Barbara had hardly been the former to start with.

Listening as her shallow breaths became longer and her body grew limp in his arms, Batman waited for some sign that Batgirl's sexual release had the same effect as it had on him. Finally, she lifted her head and looked up at him, a smile on her face. Unfortunately, the words that came out of her mouth weren't those at least part of him hoped to hear.

"More," she smiled. "I want more."

"This," the Caped Crusader admitted to himself as he again recounted that Batgirl had taken the full impact of Aphrodite's orb and the drug it contained, "is going to take some doing."

Coming to grips with that conclusion, the Darknight Detective set out to do what had to be done.

-=-=-=-

Lifting Batgirl in his powerful arms, Batman carried her across the room to the small bed she had previously been resting in. This time, however, sleep wasn't on the agenda.

Kissing her softly, Bruce blazed a trail down from her mouth, across her neck to the sweet fullness of her breasts. Again employing the skills taught to a much younger explorer, he caressed her nipples with his lips and tongue, while his fingers massaged the soft flesh surrounding them.

After a while, his journey continued downward, over the softness of her stomach to the patch of short red hair between her legs. The pleasing aroma of which drew him like a moth to the flame.

At first he was content to again gently probe it with his fingers, reaffirming his knowledge of her most sensitive places. Then he replaced his fingers with his mouth, relegating the former to keeping an open path to the now exposed treasure.

Many things had been said about Bruce Wayne by the women he dated over the years. That he had been fickle, that he was sometimes inattentive, that he had an incredible fear of commitment. But to a woman, every one who had shared his bed would all easily agree on one thing - the man did know how to make a woman feel good.

With a skill that matched, then exceeded that which Barbara had exhibited on him, Bruce brought the redhead beneath him to the joys of nirvana. Every thrust of his tongue against her inner walls was reflected and multiplied across her body, echoing the ripples he had produced before. Echoing, and then surpassing.

He would bring her to the pinnacle of pleasure, then back down just enough to start the ascent once more. And each time her body would cry for more, yet fear that the next journey might be the last.

Three more times they made the climb and on each he had let her teeter on the edge a longer time. Anticipation had almost become as desirable as culmination. Almost, but not quite.

In place of their fourth ascent, Bruce lifted himself from between her legs, just long enough to reposition his body. When she saw what he was doing, Barbara let out a resounding yes to encourage him on.

Lifting her legs high, Bruce positioned his still hard cock at the saturated entrance to her womanhood. It didn't take much effort to glide it in past the barriers of her modesty. There was so little resistance in fact that he was content to penetrate her only an inch or so at a time, letting the both of them savor each delightful moment.

Filling her with his full length and girth, the man under the cowl reversed direction with the same slow, measured pace, nearly withdrawing before entering again. With each succeeding entry, his pace quickened until Barbara could hold out no longer.

"Oh God, Batman... Bruce... fuck me," she cried out as she took hold of him and pulled him into her. "Fuck me as hard as you can, I need you inside of me so badly."

Even if part of what she was saying was the result of the chemicals in her system, Bruce knew that part of it was also the consequence of long held fantasies. Desires that predated even those he'd had about her. A hunger that, regardless of its origin, was one they both shared.

Faster and harder Bruce fucked her, driving his cock as deep as it would go. His sweating body was like a well-oiled piston, each movement carefully choreographed for maximum effect. Motions energetically and loudly encouraged by Barbara as every barrier in her body shuddered beneath his efforts and she knew that she was on the threshold of the biggest orgasm of her life.

A threshold that Bruce could also sense, again through the result of meticulous training. He knew they both were ready, but as more than one teacher had taught him, it never hurt to give it that one little extra push.

Withdrawing from her so quickly that she didn't have time to realize he'd done so, Bruce grabbed the sides of Barbara's body and flipped her over. In a second quick motion, he grabbed her thighs and lifted her midsection up off the bed. Then, just as she was starting to react to his withdrawal. he pressed forward and reentered her from the new position.

"Oh yes, that's even better than before," Barbara cried out as she buried her face in the pillow and lifted her ass even higher, meeting Bruce's forward thrust halfway.

A balancing act that quickly synchronized itself as they rocked back and forth on the bed with double the intensity of only a few minutes before. No longer did either of them have any control of what was happening, their actions reduced to a primal function.

This time, Barbara didn't invoke the platitudes of her youth as she climaxed. The force of her orgasm was such that even simple things such as words were beyond her. The best she could manage was a simple sequence of grunts, just enough to show that she had been satisfied beyond her expectations.

Bruce too had been totally drained by his own orgasm, his final effort taking the last of his reserves to achieve. Letting out a loud sigh, he collapsed across Barbara's back, his rapidly shrinking cock slipping out of her as he did. Lifting his head to look up at her, he was glad to see that she had given in to her own exhaustion and was now sound asleep. Closing his eyes with a smile, he decided the best course of action was to join her. It wasn't like he had the strength to do anything else.

-=-=-=-

The night had given way to an early dawn before Bruce opened his eyes again. Barbara, on the other hand, showed no signs of waking anytime soon. After checking her vitals, he quickly made a phone call to Doctor Tompkins and after giving her a carefully edited version of last night's events, asked her advice.

"I did some further tests after you left on the blood samples I took from Batgirl," the doctor said over the phone. "It seems that the x-factor I mentioned last night was keyed to behavioral response. Under the right set of circumstances, it could lead to errors in judgment or even a total lowering of inhibitions. So it was a good thing you decided to call it a night when you did."

"Were you able to develop an antidote to the drug then?" Batman asked.

"No need to," Doctor Tompkins assured him, "the effective life of the chemical combination appears to be quite short-lived. In fact, just a hard workout would be enough to burn it out of your systems and that's one thing I'm sure the two of you would have no trouble coming up with."

"I guess you could say that," Batman replied as he looked over at the still nude Batgirl sleeping on the bed.

"Well feel free to call me if there are any other problems," the good doctor said as they drew the call to a close.

The problem now facing Batman was hardly one Leslie could help him with. Of course he could blame it all on the chemicals in their blood, but deep down he know that wasn't true. Part of the blame for what happened was still his. He only wondered what Batgirl's reaction would be when she woke up.

When that happened, he decided, maybe it was better if it was in more familiar surroundings. A quick call to Alfred brought one of Bruce Wayne's limousines to the basement garage of the building, along with the clothes Batgirl had left behind at the library. After that, it was a quick trip to Barbara's apartment where a sizable gratuity to the doorman ensured that no questions were asked when he explained that she had a little too much to drink celebrating her promotion the night before.

"Ah, she's a fine lass, Miss Gordon is," the white haired doorman said as he unlocked the door to her apartment for the billionaire. "It's nice to see her enjoy herself for a night, she works so hard she does. And don't you worry, no one will ever hear ill of her from my lips."

Closing the door behind him, Bruce laid Barbara down on the couch and sat in a plush chair on the other side of the coffee table. All there was to do now was wait until she woke up and face the music.

An event that came to pass less than an hour later as Barbara began to stir. Taking a deep breath, Bruce offered the waking librarian a cup of the herbal tea he had found in the kitchen cabinets when he looked for something to drink.

"Here, you might need this," Bruce said as he held out the cup.

"What the hell happened?" the redhead said as she slowly shook her head and then took some of the tea. "How did I get home? What time is it?"

"I brought you home," Bruce offered, choosing his words carefully while she got her bearings, "and as for the time, it's about a quarter past eight."

"A quarter past..." Barbara repeated, trying to make sure she had heard him correctly. "And you've been here the whole night with me?"

"Don't you remember?" Bruce asked, seeing a glimmer of hope after all.

"I remember the dinner, at least I think I do," Barbara went on as she tried to fit the pieces in place. "How much did I have to drink?"

"Not that much," Bruce assured her, "I do remember you mentioning that you weren't feeling well before we left."

It was then that Barbara took notice of the state of her clothing. It wasn't anything she could put her finger on, but they just seemed out of place somehow. She also felt like she needed a shower, as if she had been overexerting herself for some reason. It was then a horrible thought presented itself.

"You and I didn't..." She asked, the meaning of the unfinished question abundantly clear. "I mean I couldn't have..."

Bruce took what Barbara felt was a long time to answer. When he finally did, she got the impression that he was choosing his words very carefully. When he did answer, it was somewhat cryptic as he assured her that if any article of clothing had come off her last night, she had been the one to remove it.

"What does that mean?" Barbara silently asked herself. "Did I get sloshed and do a striptease on the banquet table?"

"As much as I'd love to spend the rest of the day chatting with you, I do have a business to run," Bruce said somewhat abruptly as he glanced at his watch. "I do want to thank you again for a lovely evening."

"Sure, anytime," Barbara said in deference to Bruce's friendship with her father, leaving out the second part of her thought, "but not anytime soon."

She saw Bruce to the door and watched as he walked down the corridor to the elevator. For some reason, she got the distinct impression that he was greatly relieved about something. Closing the door and locking it after he got in the elevator, she tried again to remember just what happened last night.

"Oh well, I guess if any of it was important I'll hear about it from someone else soon enough," she thought as she picked up the rest of her tea and began to finish it.

Putting the now empty cup in the sink, she considered that she might've been wrong about Bruce Wayne after all. He might be a little wishy-washy about some things, but she never thought him a liar. If he said she had gotten sick, then that was what must've happened, even if he did seem to indulge in a bit of humor about her not being able to remember much of it. And it was pretty nice of him to wait and make sure she was all right before he left.

"Me and Bruce Wayne," Barbara mused as she again considered what she had momentarily feared had happened between them last night as she lay down again on the couch and let her tired body relax. "Nah, never could've happened. Okay, I might've been wrong about him on some things, but he's certainly no Batman."

As she closed her eyes and she felt sleep once more taking hold, her thoughts again drifted to her favorite fantasy. One that involved a certain Darknight and a whole new meaning to the phrase "dynamic duo".

END