Love Potion #9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded. She kept her voice low, too. "Yup. You start by after-nursing—like, Maggie already fed that baby, and so now Shirley's comfort-nursing it. It's the main thing that'll bring her milk in, lots of suckling, all the time. Eventually she'll start doing two at a time, just so she gets lots of nipple stimulation. Even just having a baby's saliva on her areolas tells her body it's time for her milk to come in.

"They've probably got her started on a massage routine, but dry nursing is really the main thing that'll do it. She's gonna start doing this all the time, every day, even overnight sometimes. I bet her milk comes, like, in four or five months or something. Her whole family is kind of amazing that way."

"Wow." I just sat there, mesmerized by the miracles of the female body.

We could hear people who were at the actual service, all singing together. When the hymn ended, I saw them standing and picking up their things, and slowly they started to make their way out to the "parking lot." Mothers appeared to collect their children; the toddler Molly was nursing popped off the breast and ran to her mom.

"Thanks, Molly, you're always so good with her," the pretty mother smiled.

"Oh, she's an easy one," Molly said. She was standing, now. I watched as she carefully wiped her wet, puffy nipple with a small cloth, put some cream on it, and then reattached the cups of her nursing bra. She turned to face me, buttoning up her peach-colored blouse. "Wanna go hang out in your car?"

I was so glad she wanted to be with me.

We sat in the front seat and watched everyone leave. It seemed like a ridiculously long time until the last car finally drove off. Molly and I looked at each other, grinned, and climbed over the seat to get in the back.

We kissed like we hadn't seen each other in years. She smelled good and she tasted good and everything about her felt good. My hands went exploring pretty quickly, because, well, I was horny as fuck at that point, and I was so happy we were together.

Molly shed her blouse completely and opened her bra cups for me, and I thought for a second about feeding from her, but decided that had to wait.

Instead, I pulled her long, frilly blue skirt over her knees, up to her waist. Dark blue stockings ran to her thighs, supported by a garter belt. Her panties were also dark blue, and I noticed that there was a slight puffy bulge in the front—her thick pubic hair. I unclipped the garter belt and pulled her panties off, and then just stared at her amazing blonde bush, thick and bristly, hair running to the inside of her thighs and extending up toward her belly in a tiny trail. She looked so grown up; she was a woman.

I looked up at Molly's face for a second and grinned. "Sorry, I just love the way you look."

Molly giggled softly at that. "It must be so different for you."

It was, but I was in love with it. I put my face up to the bush and pushed my tongue across her vulva.

Molly let out a huge sigh and shuddered. I felt her hands on my shoulders, caressing and squeezing me as my tongue and lips went to work on her. My fingers found their way to her inner thighs, stroking lightly and playing with the soft spreads of hair I found there.

She moaned softly. I glanced up to look at her face; her eyes were closed, and her hands had moved to her breasts, circling her areolas, pinching and tugging the fat nipples. Her breasts released occasional droplets.

I lost myself in cunnilingus. My tongue spent a lot of time directly on Molly's clit, of course, but I let it travel all through the trough in her vulva, too. There was something about her raw taste that excited and almost overwhelmed me. One of my fingers slid into her vagina and pumped gently, putting gentle pressure on her spongey little G-spot.

Soft moans gave way to rapid grunts and gasps. A few minutes went by. "Oh, baby, I'm gonna come," she whined, and after that she exploded, howling at full volume and pumping her hips.

My tongue came off her clit. I let my finger stay where it was, pushing into her vagina, moving further inside.

"Still coming," she managed to croak after a while, followed by another long groan.

I had tried to time her orgasm, just for fun, but I lost track somewhere close to a full minute. When it finally waned, I thrust my finger faster and faster, and my tongue slithered back across her clitoris.

"More," she breathed. "I want more."

I was dragging the length of my tongue across her clit, back and forth. She was making anxious, excited sounds that built up, louder and more ardent as I worked. And then, Molly was coming. Again.

I kept at it—backing off during orgasm while still pumping my finger gently. I let my ring finger get wet—which was not difficult—and then slipped it between her ass cheeks and then into her asshole. A second finger entered her vagina. I was working with fervor again, with excited determination. This was how it was going to be, I had decided: I was going to make Molly go out of her mind with ecstasy. I started sucking on her clit, and refused to let up.

Molly came again and again, moaning and shrieking as she did, and the orgasms seemed to happen more and more quickly. I could scarcely believe she was able to do this, and yet I knew she was not the type to fake it, and the deep flush that always spread across her face and chest told me the orgasms were very real. They were happening with less and less delay between, and that inspired me to redouble my efforts; I no longer bothered trying to be gentle. I focused on urgent pumping and sucking.

An orgasm started that did not seem to end. Around the time it should have started to wane—my guess would be after around 30 or 40 seconds—she started moaning loudly all over again and her hips thrusted and jerked as if she'd just started coming. And this happened again, and then again, and again. Molly came like this for about five minutes. There were moments where I almost didn't believe it was really happening.

"Stop, stop," she breathed, panting, putting her hand up to make a "stop" signal. "I have to rest, I have to rest." She managed to grin at me, looking exhausted and a little sheepish.

I slid up to kiss her, and I lightly stroked her breast while I did.

After she caught her breath: "How did you do that?" She was still breathing kind of fast. "That was amazing, more than amazing. I didn't know I could do that. And now it keeps happening. Like, twice, now."

"What? What happened?"

"I had like a million orgasms back to back, is what happened," she said, laughter in her voice. "I mean, wow. You have no idea. One just slipped into the next, and it just blended into this one really super-long one. I wasn't sure I was gonna make it back. You just have no idea."

Heh. "You're right," I said. "I don't."

"I don't even know how to describe it," she said, her breathing returning to normal. "But it's like you make me visit other galaxies or something. I felt things, like—things I've never felt before. I don't just mean physically. It's like an out-of-body experience! I floated around and, like, went places, like I was traveling the universe, felt these huge emotions. I dunno; I sound ridiculous, but that's what happens. I go to the land of unicorns and rainbows and happiness. It's fucking amazing. Like, I can't believe I can even put words together right now."

Molly was giving me a big, bashful grin, as if she had something to be ashamed of. There was no shame in her orgasmic prowess, although it did make me feel envious.

I also felt incredibly horny, and energetic. I'd noticed that just in general, since that first time I took Molly's milk I'd had this feeling of being extra-energized, all the time. It was almost like a constant state of caffeine high. I was convinced it was her milk that was doing this to me.

"I think you need to feel like that some more," I said, feeling determined, and, well, energetic. "Go there again."

I stood on my knees, pulled my jeans down, and let my cock stand up, red, angry, fully swollen. I entered her—soft, hot, tight, and very wet. I watched my penis sink and then pull out, wetter with every stroke, deeper and deeper until I was pushing all the way to the hilt. The car filled with the primal scent of her vagina.

She gripped me as I withdrew; her vagina was making a little ring around my cock, as if it was trying to hold onto me, pull me back in. I loved the way she looked down there, raw, red, hairy. Her long, loud moans made an incredibly erotic soundtrack to our efforts. For several moments, I just stared at the place where our bodies were joining, fascinated by the sight of our pubic hair smashing together, the little curls and loops hooking and unhooking. The sight of my thick cock pushing Molly's labia apart was intoxicating. I felt drunk with lust.

I held onto her hips, lifting her to get a good angle as I thrusted. We fell into an easy rhythm; Molly had learned by instinct to gyrate her hips toward me as I merged into her. Getting in sync took no effort—it was just something that happened naturally. The slap-slap-slap of our bodies smacking together was a satisfying sound.

I managed to last a few minutes. She came three times while we were joining bodies, screaming herself hoarse as they happened, visiting her happy orgasm universe again. I came once. I think I may have grunted.

---

"I gotta ask you about something," I told her. We were laying on our sides together on the bench back seat, my penis still tucked inside her. We were snuggling and cuddling.

Molly looked up at me, expectantly.

"So, this afternoon, I went over to the church to look for you."

"But the service was here."

"Yeah, well, I know that now. I went up to peek in the nursery, though. I was trying to find you."

"Was anyone there?"

"Uh, yeah," I said. This was going to be the hard part, maybe. "Selah and Sarah were in there."

"Really? What were they doing?"

"Ummm." I took a long breath. "Yeah, they were kinda doing ... they were playing with each other's boobs. Sorta."

"In front of you?!"

I had to laugh. "God, no," I said. "No, I was looking for you and I peeked in and saw them. I don't think they saw me. And yeah, I really didn't know what to think, 'cause Sarah had her boobs out, and Selah was nursing on her. And then, Selah took out her boobs and fed Sarah."

"Oh, that's nice."

I looked at Molly. "You knew about this?"

She shrugged. "That kinda thing happens sometimes. Girls like to try each other's milk once in a while, you know?"

I was shaking my head slowly. "I had no idea."

"I've done it."

That made me take a pause. "You have?"

"Yeah, just with Sarah, but she's definitely tasted my milk, and I've tasted hers. From the source, I mean. It's a nice thing to do. Fun."

"Did you make out with her, too?"

Molly gave me a bizarre look. "No," she said, firmly. "No, I don't want"—and she faltered for a moment. "Look, I like boys. I like girls for friends, but not as anything else. I like boys. I like you."

"Yeah, well, they were making out, Sarah and Selah," I explained. "They were kissing. I left after that." (I was just too embarrassed and ashamed to bring up the rest.)

"Wellll," Molly started. "Thing is, Sarah's always been kinda that way. I mean, she likes, um, both. She likes boys, a lot. She says she could never really fall in love with a girl. But she does like to fool around with girls sometimes. She wanted us to play together, she and I, but naw, there was just no way. I didn't want to mess up our friendship, and I don't even really like the idea of girls like that, for myself. It just doesn't sound fun or interesting, you know? Kinda seems gross, really.

"I like boys. I like merging my body with boys." She pointed her finger at my chest. "I mean this boy in particular, because I like him a whole lot, and he fills me up with his huge thingy. And he's pretty good at using it." She laughed and giggled.

"Doesn't Sarah's boyfriend mind?"

She shrugged. "I'm pretty sure he knows, so I guess he doesn't care. I've never really asked her."

I was still confused. "Doing it in a church, though?"

"Well, why not?" she said. "We believe—our town, our faith—we believe joining bodies is one of the greatest gifts from God. And it's not just for marriage, because why wait and turn away His gifts when you can just accept them? Merging with a boy is a way of honoring God. And girls pressing their bodies together, that's just another gift, isn't it? That's what we believe, anyway.

"I remember when I was at school in Santa Monica, girls got called 'sluts.' And, I'm like, what the fuck does that mean, that girls like sex? Of course girls like sex. Our orgasms are amazing. So what's with the shame, then? We're not supposed to like coming or something? It's a natural gift from God, c'mon."

"You believe in God?"

"Yeah, don't you?"

I paused. "I'm not sure. Maybe."

"I'll take maybe," she smiled.

Then I let my penis slip out, and we snuggled up with my head at her chest so I could take some of her milk. I felt so close to her.

---

One Saturday morning, Molly and I met in the tiny Watley downtown area, planning to spend the whole day together. I had the day off, and she wasn't scheduled to do any work with children, either.

"Hiya, sugar plum!" She gave me a warm kiss.

Funny thing: she used local, southern slang, but there was no trace of a southern accent in Molly's voice. To my ear, her accent was "neutral" and west coast—in fact, there was enough Malibu beach-bunny in her voice that I probably could have pegged her for Los Angeles County even if I hadn't already known. But she'd picked up local expressions, and she used them a lot, apparently without realizing it. I'd get called "buttercup," or she'd refer to something "gone cattywumpus." It was charming, and it amused me. I liked it when she called me "sugar plum."

We held hands and just walked around, and I had a little fun ambling over the old fashioned wooden walkways that still stood in front of a couple of storefronts. Creak, creak.

"We should go out to the lake."

I turned to look at her pretty face. "There's a lake?"

"Yeah. Everyone goes out there and swims. All us 'young folk,' anyway. It's great. Oh, and everyone gets naked."

"What? C'mon."

"No, I'm serious. Naked swimming. We should go. You're not bashful, are ya? It's gonna be hot as fuck today."

I thought it was kind of charming that the only time I heard the word "fuck" from a Watleyite was as a curse word. It never referred to sex.

"OK," I said. "I mean, yeah, it's already hot." It was still morning. "Is the lake nice?"

"It's awesome," she said. She glanced at me, twinkle in her eye. "It's fucking perfect." She knew I was amused by the whole "fuck" situation.

I dropped her off at her place, then went home to change into shorts and a t-shirt, something I could easily take off later. I told my mom what was up. (I didn't mention the naked part.)

As I pulled up in front of her house, Molly's front door opened, and she came out practically bouncing. There was something about the way she exited buildings; she bounded out like she was a ball that someone had tossed. It was really cute, always fun to watch.

"Hey," she said as she sat down—she gave me no time to run out and hold the door for her, but she didn't seem to care about chivalry anyway—and she gave me a warm kiss hello.

The drive actually took a while; we headed south of town, eventually turning onto an old, bumpy dirt road. I followed the road as far as I could handle it, but eventually I had to pull over—the road continued, but it was so bumpy, so full of potholes, that I was concerned it would damage the suspension. There were several other cars near where I parked, so I knew I wasn't just being paranoid.

We got out, stripped out of our clothing (except for shoes), and started walking. Molly was carrying a small basket, and we'd stashed our clothes in it. It was hot out and getting hotter, and it was humid, and I didn't really care at all. I was holding Molly's hand, and that was the only thing in the world that mattered. We headed into a forested area, which did provide shade, part of the way. It was kind of fun, hiking around wearing shoes and nothing else. And I was holding Molly's hand.

---

The thought came to me: is this for real? A town this conservative and religious has a spot for nude bathing? Even if it was a "secret," I wasn't sure if I could believe it. Was she playing a prank on me? That would be pretty cruel, though. So either I had massively misjudged Molly, or this was indeed for real. There was just no way Molly was a psycho prankster. So it was all true?

A simple answer to the question came as we rounded a bend. Another couple was headed in the other direction—stark naked except for flip-flops. I recognized the dude. And the girl, I knew her as Mary Beth, sort of quiet, thin, very pleasant. And, oh yeah, now that I could see her sans clothing, she had a beautiful body.

We stopped to chat, of course. Mainly, it was the girls, talking about this or that involving some other girl they knew and some problem she was having; I barely paid attention. I did notice that her boyfriend was sporting a fat erection, and that helped me to spaz down about walking around with my own massive hard-on.

I took a quick glance at Mary Kate's chest. Her tits were weighty, and her nipples stood out big, pokey, and ripe. It was not cold out at all—it was sweltering and humid, in fact—so either her nipples were always really hard, or she was pretty turned on. I couldn't tell which. She gestured a lot while she talked, and so the brown tufts of hair under her arms were very apparent. It had no effect on how feminine she seemed.

Mary Kate made little effort to hide that she was glancing at my dick—she held her gaze for a second or two, in fact, and then flashed me a quick smile. My ego grew just a bit right around then, although her boyfriend's cock was sizable, too, so if she enjoyed a large penis, she wasn't really missing out.

We moved on down the path.

"You didn't think this was for real," Molly chided. She gave me an impish grin.

"Yes, I did."

"Nawww, I can tell, you didn't really. Don't worry. I didn't believe it at first, either. You'll see soon enough, though."

The forest was quiet and serene, save for a few animal noises, the buzzing drone of insects, and distant shouts. I kept peering ahead of us, trying to see this legendary lake I'd been promised.

We climbed over some giant rock outcroppings and went around yet another bend. About 20 feet off the main path, there was a couple, naked together on top of a blanket, very obviously having sex—or, uh, merging their bodies. It was the kind of situation where I recognized what I was seeing, but almost couldn't believe it was real. The girl wasn't trying to keep quiet, not at all. They didn't seem to notice us.

"God, you feel so good," I could hear her moan to him. "Make me come." They were in missionary position, and her hand was down between her legs, jiggling. He was all business, thrusting rapidly, mechanically. "God, yeah. I think you're gonna make me come." She was panting a little. "Getting close."

I glanced over at Molly as we passed them; she just grinned.

Once we were out of earshot, Molly said, "You seemed pretty interested in that."

I took a second. "Don't see it every day. That happen a lot? Like, people just, you know, messing around out in the open here?"

"Yeah." Her voice was matter-of-fact. Then she turned to look at me. "You interested in maybe doing that later on? I have a blanket." She held up her basket.

I didn't answer, but I didn't have to. I knew Molly could read my mind.

1...67891011