Love, Sex, & Wanderlust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Childhood? Getting pretty close to home there, literally."

"Yeah, I know," she said as she leaned in, her expression shifting to concern. "Hey, what's going on with you?"

"What?"

"You're kinda acting like a dick to Brian."

"I am?"

"Yeah. You are. And you know you are too."

Damn. That hurt, but she was right. I never could lie to her and looking into her eyes, I wasn't about to start.

"I don't know. I'm feeling a little..."

"Intimidated?"

"What? No, not at all."

"Then what?"

I looked back at the couple as they spoke with the bartender. Brian stood close to Carly as she leaned against the counter. I was struck by the smooth tanned skin of her legs as they ran from her boots to beneath that denim skirt. The curves of her body were accentuated by her pose which she most likely knew caught one or two eyes in the room.

"Ah," Dani said. "I see. Jealousy. Well, you don't have to worry about that."

"What? Why is that?"

She smiled at me.

"We have much more in common with them than you think."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

Dani tilted her head as she looked at me with a questioning stare.

"Brian's her brother."

"Oh," I said. "I didn't catch that."

"Mm-hmm" Dani replied as she took a sip. "So, that means she is fair game."

"She may be. But I'm not," I said as I turned my head to face Dani. "Joe's already taken, isn't he?"

"Oh shit. You're right. Sorry, I totally cocked blocked you," she said with a laugh.

"It's totally fine. It wasn't her, or I don't think... I don't really know." I finished off my drink. "But you are right. I'm being a dick. Should I apologize?"

Dani hooked her arm in mine and leaned against my shoulder. "Just buy him a drink. I'm sure it will be fine."

We didn't intend on closing the bar down, but that was exactly what we did. I bought the next round, and the one after, and truth be told I have no recollection of who paid after that. It was fun. Just pure drunken fun. We shared stories with strangers, danced to country music, and laughed just like we had back on the farm in Greensboro. It felt like a blink of an eye when last call.

Brian had just excused himself from the table when our server came back to our table to deliver the bill.

"Campbell?" she called out.

"Yes?" Dani and I both responded.

Immediately I felt a kick in my shin and fuck did that hurt.

"I'll take that," she said to the server as she cast a look my way as if to say "Shut it!"

Biting my tongue, I looked back to Carly to see a queer look on her face.

"What was that about?" she asked.

"What?" Dani asked as she signed my bill.

"He has the same last name?"

"What? Oh no, nothing like that. Joe just does that kinda thing. He tries to pay the bill all the time but I already told him, I got this one." Dani tried to just laugh it off. She would have been much more convincing around the second beer. We were well past that.

"What can I say..." I tried to jest, but just let the sentence change in the air.

Carly just smiled.

"You're so lucky," she said to Dani.

Within minutes we were outside and growing suddenly aware of how much alcohol was coursing through our blood. It's one thing to drink sitting down, but the moment you stand, reality suddenly hits and I found myself desperately hoping the others couldn't see how much I was swaying. However, my fears were quickly tossed aside as Carly stumbled into Dani and they both went down into a bush.

Laughter erupted from our two drunken ladies as Brian and I rushed to their aide. They giggled and snickered and whispered as the four of us crossed the street.

"Where are you both staying," I asked Brian.

"I assume the same place as you. Blue Emerald?" He said.

"Yup," I responded. "Hey, the name's weird right?"

"Yes! Emeralds are green!" he said.

"Thank you! I was going nuts!"

Alright, he was actually a cool guy.

"That's us, right over there at room 14," I said as we neared the truck.

"We're in 15!" Carly said behind us, arm-in-arm with Dani.

"We're neighbors!" Dani laughed.

Both girls burst into a fit of laughter once more as Brian and I shared a look.

"You guys have a good night," I said as I escorted Dani to our room.

"Hey, you too," he replied.

Dani fumbled with the lock for a moment before the door opened, somehow, this caused her to giggle. She looked back at me snickering, then gained her composure and slipped inside. Just as I was about to duck in, Carly called out.

"Have fun you two! I can't wait to read all about it!" she laughed.

I looked at Brian who just rolled his eyes before waving goodbye and entered room 15.

Inside the safety of our room, I found our bags set neatly on the dresser with a large mirror affixed to its back. Within its reflection, I watched as Dani was stretched out on the king-sized bed behind me.

"That. Was. FUN!" she said as she stared up at the ceiling.

"It was," I nodded as I opened my bag, then suddenly stopped.

"Oh shit," I said, turning around. "I didn't even think about it but... There's only one bed."

"Yup. But look at all that room you get on the floor," she said with a smug grin.

"Nice try. I've been the one driving your ass across the country."

"Jeez. Whatever happened to chivalry? I guess it really is dead," she said sitting up. "It's no big deal. There's plenty of room so we can obviously share the bed."

"You cool with that?"

"Yeah, of course. Just don't make it thing."

She was right. It was only an issue if we allowed it to be one. We had slept together hundreds of times as kids.

"Fair enough," I said and took off my shirt.

"Mmmm, Joe," I heard from the bed. I turned around to find Dani laying on her stomach, hands beneath her chin and feet in the air as she looked right at me like a hit school girl on a phone call. "You've been working out, Joe?"

"Alright, now who's making it a thing?" I asked as I riffled through my bag.

"I'm not doing anything. Just enjoying the view."

"You, my sister, are drunk," I laughed.

"Meh, more buzzed really. Didn't drink anything but water for the last hour." She rolled on her back and let her head hang over the edge of the bed, looking at me upside down.

"Okay, maybe still a tiny bit drunk," she giggled.

"Well you lush," I said as I retrieved my toothbrush and paste, "I'm gonna go brush my teeth. If you need to change, go nuts."

"Okay, Joe," was all I heard behind me followed by a fit of giggling.

Moments later, teeth now clean and standing in the cramped motel restroom, I found myself looking at my own reflection in the mirror. The room felt unnatural, as if slightly askew. Or maybe it was the ground, just ever so slightly off-level. Obviously, neither circumstance was accurate. I was intoxicated, and barely, just barely stood on the side of anything resembling normality. A single sip more and my speech would be as slurred as my vision swayed.

I filled my hands with cold water from the sink and splashed my face. My god, the water felt amazing. The sudden cold was invigorating, like a jolt of energy through my body. A jumpstart to my senses. I shivered and felt each droplet roll down my skin, over the rough five o'clock shadow of my jawline and down my neck. I hadn't binged like this since college and tomorrow there would be consequences.

An urgent but light rapping on the door interrupted my focus.

"Hey, you almost done in there?" Dani called in. "I really have to pee."

"Yeah," I said as I toweled off and opened the door.

Outside the door stood my sister wearing my recently discarded shirt that fell down to her thigh. Her long legs fidgeted as she all but hopped from one foot to another as she kept her legs tight together.

"All yours," I said, yet before I even finished, she had already barreled passed me and shoved me out the door.

Chuckling to myself, I just turned and sat on the bed. Another long day done and sleep sounded like a friend long lost. I took off my shoes, socks and jeans and quickly put on my last set of clean boxer briefs then shoved all my dirty laundry in the bag. I was just zipping it back up when I heard the toilet flush.

"She looked really cute today," came a voice from the bathroom. "Did you catch how they looked at each other? Like, kismet."

"What do you mean?" I called back.

The bathroom door opened and Dani walked out, brushing her teeth.

"Wha?" she mumbled.

"You said something about Carly. And how they were looking at each other," I said.

Dani looked at me with confusion.

"I d'n't shay an'ing," she barely got out as she tried to speak with the brush in her mouth.

"Huh," I said. "I could have sworn... Is that my toothbrush?"

She just smiled and shrugged as she turned. I tried not to stare at her long legs running up from her bare feet to smooth thighs that disappeared beneath the hem of my t-shirt. I was about to comment when she stopped dead in her tracks as the voice came again.

"... at first, but they seem alright..." It was slightly different this time. Deeper in timber. It only took a moment to register that it was Brian in the room next door.

"Oh shit," Dani said as she spit out the toothpaste in the sink, then slowly walked back into the room as she strained to listen.

"... can't believe... chances.... So hot..." came from Carly, yet it was more difficult this time to hear her. She must have been moving around.

"Dang," I said. "Thin walls."

"Yeah," Dani said as she concentrated, then suddenly squeezed her eyes shut. "Oh fuuuuuuuuuck," she groaned softly in frustration.

"I'm sure we will sleep through it," I said.

"No, Richie. It's not that."

"Okay... What's going on? Did we forget something?"

She shook her head.

"No, it's... if we can hear them, they can hear us."

"So? Did we say anything wrong?"

"No. That's not it," her voice was hushed like a frustrated whisper. "She thinks we are together. Like romantically. Physically."

I pulled back a little.

"... Okay..."

"And that's what I've been writing about, and alluding to, and why I've been asking you all these questions about positions and all that other dirty stuff."

"Wait, how far exactly have we gone in this fantasy of yours?" I asked in an equally hushed voice.

"First off, it's not us. It's a fictional you and me. Joe and I aren't... like related," she said with her hands on her hips. "And secondly... I don't know... third base?"

"Third? What is that? Like... what a blowjob or something?"

"What? No! That's fourth base."

"Dani! There are only four bases."

"What?"

"Yeah! And the fourth one's the big one."

"I thought that was a home run!"

"No, I mean it is but... you don't get to home plate then score a home run. That's not how it works."

Dani grimaced and raked her hands through her hair in irritation!

"Oh my God! This is so fucking stupid. Who the hell came up with... Fuck it! It doesn't fucking matter." She fell onto the bed, facedown, and shoved her face into a pillow, growling in muted frustration. I tried now to notice her slender form peeking out of the bottom of the t-shirt. How it had ridden up past the rump of her ass showing her pink and black polka dot panties molded against two perfect circles of her cheeks. I really tried not to notice.

Fuck, she's going to get me in trouble one of these days.

I slumped down on the bed beside her, my head hitting a pillow as I stared up at the ceiling. I took a deep breath and let it out.

"Uuuuuuuuuuugggggghhhhh," I groaned as the air left my lungs in one low, drawn-out exhalation as I tried to clear my mind...

And then a thought hit me.

"Mmmmm," I said. No. It was more of a moan. Almost a grunt.

"Mmmm... Oh shit," I breathed, softly, but louder.

Dani lifted her head from her pillow and looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"What the fuck are you-?" she whispered before I cut her off.

"Oh fuck, Dani. God damn that feels good."

Her expression was priceless. Pure confusion and shock as what I was sure were thousands of thoughts flew through her mind at once.

I nodded to the wall behind us where our neighbors had gone suspiciously silent.

"Holy shit," I said. "Ohhhhh fuck."

And just like that, she got it. A grin suddenly spilled across her face as her eyes lit up. She slapped a hand across her mouth, suppressing her laughter mere moments before began. It didn't stop me.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck," I groaned deeply. Having never really paid attention to what I said during sex, I'm about 90% sure it was a little over the top. "Oh-my-god-oh-my-god-oh-my-god..."

She pulled her hand away revealing her playful, loving smile.

"Mmmmm," she purred. "How's that feel, Joe?"

My own smile grew knowing she caught on.

"So fucking good," I said.

"Yeah, I bet," she said nearly cracking as she suppressed a laugh once more. This caused me to nearly break as well. She punched my arm.

"Argh!" I cried out. That part was real.

"Oh you like that?" she toyed.

I clutched my tricep feeling the soreness slowly dissipate. My eyes stared daggers back at my mischievous sister.

"Mmmmm," I groaned as I glared at her.

She rolled over to her side and propped herself up on an elbow as she stared at me. Her smug smile was almost a challenge as she playfully, almost mockingly, blew me a kiss. I doubted she was even aware of the way her nipples pressed against the fabric of her shirt, harder than they were mere minutes ago.

Alright, Sis. If that's how you want to play.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, Dani, your tongue feels so good when you do that."

Her eyes went wide, mouth open, aghast.

"Oh right there. So. Fucking. Good," I continued as I leveled my eyes with hers.

It was her time to glare.

"You asshole," her lips mouthed.

"Mmmmm," I smiled, leaning back as I basked in my moment.

Then she raised an eyebrow. That was never a good sign.

"You're so hard," she said with a challenging smile. "So... big."

"Oh, shit," I said, though not in character.

"Ohhhhh, yeah," she said, squinting her eyes and pursing her lips. "I just love how you feel in my hands. You have such a nice dick, Joe."

"Holy Shit, Dani." I almost fell off the bed. Almost.

"Jesus, Joe, I can barely get my hand around it. You like that, don't you? You like my hand sliding up and down on your hard cock?"

Fuck it. In for a penny...

"That feels so good, Dani. Keep stroking it. Just like that," I said as I turned to face her too. Part of me hoped she wouldn't look down and see my blatant state of arousal. But then again, I did nothing to hide it.

Dani blushed. I probably was red in the face as well. It was so ridiculous, so over the top. Did I really sound like this? Did she?

I watched as my sister rose up, turning to face me slightly while staring at the wall we shared with our new neighbors.

"You fill my hand so nice."

"Oh yeah?"

"Mm-hmm," she purred once more. "I can't wait to have it inside me."

It was all fake. I mean, of course, it was. We were just saying the words out loud in the hopes our friends next door would hear and lend credence to Dani's work. But, that didn't stop the images from playing in my mind. It didn't stop my eyes from traveling up the bare exposed flesh of my sister's smooth legs that disappeared beneath the shirt resting high on her thighs. The shirt clung to her body more than I wanted it to. It hinted at the womanly shape beneath. And judging by the way her chest rose and fell with each breath, she was starting to feel the heat as much as I was.

"Ohhhhh fuck, I just want to lick it. Can I?" she asked, but for some reason, she looked me in the eye while she pleaded.

"God yes," I said.

She giggled, honest to God, she giggled then ran her tongue across her teeth.

I gasped.

"Mmmmm that's so yummy." Her hand, whether she was conscious of it or not, rested lightly on her chest as she breathed labored breaths. I could barely detect the slightest movement from her middle finger as it ever so lightly rubbed back and forth, stimulating the nipple just barely beneath the shirt.

I was so transfixed I must have missed my queue as Dani stood on her knees and leaned forward, pushing me hard on the shoulder. My daze was broken.

My eyes caught her face where she mouthed "Mom."

"What?" I whispered. That took me out of it.

"Fucking-," She rolled her eyes. "Like, moan or something!"

Oh, yeah. Moan. That made more sense.

"Oh that feels so good," I said out loud, trying to focus on anything other than the fact that she was closer to me now. Close enough that I could smell the freshly applied conditioner in her hair. See the goosebumps ripple across her neck. And feel the depression in the bed that now bore our shared weight in the middle almost as if it urged us closer together.

I continued to moan and groan, feeling like a fool but trying to reflect on whatever I have said in the past anytime I've received head. She too added to the effect, moaning through a closed mouth with the occasional dirty word thrown in. Then she threw me for a loop.

"God, you made me so wet."

"Yeah?" I asked. Did she really mean it?

"Mm-hm." She bit her lip while looking at me. "Think you can return the favor? You want to eat my pussy?"

Just like a light tap of a doctor's hammer to the knee, my cock twitched as if on reflex hearing my sweet Dani say the word "Pussy", and she knew it too. Punching the 'p' for emphasis once more. This little vixen.

"Fuck yes," I said and pushed her back on the bed.

Her eyes went wide as she landed with a yelp, then looked at me as she raised up on her elbows. I was already settling between her bare, spread legs when she asked in a hushed voice, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"What do you think?!" I replied, matching her volume.

"Richie, just pretend for..." her eyes darted to the wall.

Oh fuck. That's right. Blame it on the alcohol or my exponentially high arousal but I nearly instincts had taken over.

"...I ... I am pretending," I said, desperately trying to recover. "Let me slide your panties down your legs." That last part was out loud.

She giggled and whispered in response. "You don't have to narrate everything." Though it wasn't necessary, she spread her thighs just ever so slightly more. "Yeah, take them off."

My eyes locked on her actual panties. They were barely peeking out from beneath the shirt between her parted legs. There was no denying the darkening of the fabric right where they molded themselves against her vulva.

"Holy shit you're wet," I said.

"You make me wet," I looked up from between her legs to see her staring at me. Her hand returned to her breast where she grasped it. "Lick me. Fucking eat me, Ri... Joe."

I smiled at her and slid my hands up to the hem of the shirt. Slowly, without breaking eye contact, I pushed it up to her stomach, fully exposing her panties. Her scent hit my senses and clawed at the most primal part of me.

"God you are beautiful," I said.

She blushed.

"Eat me," she pleaded, then added without prompting, "Oh fuck yes, right there. Yes, yes, yes, right there..." and she continued on, moaning and whimpering in her performance, and for a moment, I felt a ping of disappointment as the charade carried on.

I settled in, front row to her gyrations, hip flexes, and shudders. She didn't need to remain so exposed, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from this vision afforded to me.

It was a strange place to be, my head between her thighs while she cooed in a fictitious delight though I could see (and smell) her truth to this behavior. In this scenario, I didn't need to be where I was, but I made no effort to move. No man would if they had seen what I saw then. But perhaps I should make an effort to assist. Should I make slurping sounds? Is that too much? I did anyway and Dani looked at me with a questioning expression. I stopped; she didn't need me. She had this part covered.

1...45678...11