Love Slave of Olympus

Story Info
Young woman is abducted by the Olympian Gods.
4.7k words
3.43
13.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DONG! DONG!

The bells at St Ursula's College for Women could be heard in the still autumn air. The warm beams of the sunshine fell upon the long-grass field. Juliet Vespucci was done with her classes at St Ursula's and exits the classroom with her friend Meg McGee. Juliet's long, dark and lush hair cascades down her back to her waist. Her face is small and pretty. Her friend Meg is a short girl with dirty-blond hair and a curvy set of legs and hips.

The young maidens are wearing their college uniforms a buttoned-up shirt with a striped tie, and a plaid skirt that ended at the knees. Under the skirts, they wore black stockings to protect their modesty.

"Meg, would you like to go outside and enjoy the nice weather?" Juliet asks Meg

"Sure thing!" Meg smiles, and her straight, white and perfect teeth shine. "I'll go grab Mary."

Meg runs and grabs Mary who was just finishing with class with Sister Jean. Mary and Meg meet up with Juliet by the door. Mary is a slim and tanned girl with dark hair that is tied up in a neat bun.

"Hello Mary, how was class with Sister Jean?"

"Excellent!" says Mary, as they girls walk outside.

"I really love learning from Sister Jean. She told me I will make a great nun someday."

"That's wonderful," says Meg, "Too bad I won't be joining you. I'm planning on the sacrament of marriage instead of holy orders." Her face breaks into a warm and dreamy smile. Juliet nods happily.

"That is great, Meg. John is a wonderful and saintly man."

"What about you, Juliet?" Mary asks.

"Hmm. I'm not sure yet." She has never had the chance to find a man as good as John. Holy orders seemed like a good fit, but something in Juliet makes her doubt if that would be the right decision. "If I had to choose now, I would probably go for joining the Franciscan Sisters. But I will bide my time."

Juliet's friends pat her on the back.

"Sounds good," Meg says. "God will eventually show you the way."

The girls walk across the campus plaza and towards the fields of wild flowers. The wind is blowing across the fields, making the grass and flowers look like waves upon the sea. Juliet leads the girls into the field. They run across the field and race each other to the top of a nearby hill. Juliet starts off in the lead, but she is quickly outpaced by Mary who beats her to the top. Meg also gets ahead of Juliet and finishes second leaving Juliet third and last place.

The girls catch their breath on the hill and look over the fields.

"Hey let's go pick some flowers to decorate our rooms," suggests Meg.

"Sounds good," Mary agrees.

"Yes, Let's do it," Juliet replies.

Juliet and her friends split up to pick flowers. Juliet strays from her friends and wanders into the trees. By the side of a creek Juliet spies an especially beautiful flower. It is a purple narcissus. The flower shines underneath the shade of the forest canopy.

Juliet walks towards the narcissus and plucks the flower. She raises it to her nose and takes a deep sniff. The smell of jasmine fills her nose. Juliet turns around the to leave the forest and rejoin her friends.

As she makes her way out of the forest, Juliet notices that little light that had been shining through the trees is fading quickly. Once she makes it out of the forest, Juliet looks up and sees that dark storm clouds hover above. The smell of the air is wet and there is a distant rumble. Juliet makes a break for it. She races towards the campus.

"My friends." She suddenly stops and looks around to see where Meg and Mary have gone. They are nowhere to be found.

"Meg! Mary!" She shouts. No answer

"Meg! Mary! Hurry, it is going to rain!" No one hears Juliet yelling.

I can't leave my friends behind. Juliet thinks while waiting for a moment.

"M--"

CRACK! BOOM!!

A bright bolt of lighting lights up the sky and the sound of thunder roars throughout the field.

Juliet screams and falls to her feet. She looks around again to see if her friends are nearby.

"Meg! Mary! We have to go now!" She yells.

"Meg..." BOOM! Another light bolt flies from the storm clouds above and hits a field.

Before Juliet has a chance to scream, she sees another flash of light. She is knocked off her feet. However, instead of hitting the ground she is sent flying through the air. The wind is knocked out of her and she feels lightheaded as she flies through the air.

"Arise."

Juliet can barely hear the faint command. She is cold and feels weighed down. The girl slowly turns her head. Her eyes are still closed as she struggles to awake.

"Arise!" She hears this one more clearly. Juliet's vision is blurry, yet she is beginning to truly wake up. Through her blurry vision, Juliet can see more. There is, what appears to be, someone tall and large standing in front of her. Next to the tall figure is another figure that is a little shorter and very slender.

"Give her time, father. She is just getting used to the altitude," says the slender figure.

Juliet takes a deep breath and closes her eyes for ten seconds. She them opens and now clearly sees who the two figures are. In front of her stand two men. Directly in front of her, the tall man; his chest big and muscular. He is wearing a long robe that covers his groin and legs, but exposes his chest. His hair and beard are the color of clouds, and he has stormy-grey that flicker with the lightning.

Next to him, stands a skinny yet toned man. He is wearing a helmet similar to a First World War helmet that has wings on the sides. He is wearing a white loincloth and has a red cape. In his right hand, he holds a winged staff with two snakes wrapped around it. On his feet he wears a pair of sandals with wings.

"Well, father. Are you ready to bring in the others?" says the winged-footed man.

"Yes, son. Go fetch your brothers and uncle."

The son bows to his father. "At once." He literally disappears in the blink of an eye. Juliet's eyes widen. She closes her eyes and shakes her head. She looks around the room. She is in a chamber made of stone, and is the color of storm clouds. There are chains on the walls. Juliet tries to move, but is unable to; she is bound by chains around her wrists, waist and ankles.

Is this real? What is going on here? Juliet thinks.

The man standing above her nods his head.

"Yes, my dear." The strong man says, "You are not dreaming."

"Wh..what?"

"I can read your thoughts, Juliet." He paces in front of her, "I've been watching you for some time child."

Juliet shakes her head and shivers. "Who are you?"

The strong man laughs and the room shakes. "Hahaha! Oh of course how rude of me not to introduce myself. I'm Zeus."

Juliet stares blankly at Zeus. Her jaw hangs open. "No.... It can't be." Her stomach ties itself into a knot. "You can't be real."

Zeus reaches out and grabs her by the throat. His mighty grip chokes her. She struggles to breathe. The hands of Zeus tickle her throat with static shocks. Juliet tries to scream, but can't do anything except to gag.

Zeus lets go and Juliet gasps for air.

"Do you believe now child?"

Juliet shakes her head. "No. You can't be real. There is only one God."

Zeus laughs. "Oh, come now girl. That is rubbish. Even your holy scriptures don't deny the existence of other gods."

Juliet glares at Zeus. "How dare you?"

"No, really. Just read the Old Testament, the bible makes references to gods other than the God of Abraham. Your bible commands that you may not worship other gods."

Juliet shakes her head.

"Thou shall not have other gods before me." Zeus grins. "See the bible doesn't claim we don't exist. Just that the Hebrews shouldn't have any gods before Yahweh." Zeus paces in front of Juliet.

"No... no. God help me."

Zeus lets out a thundering laugh. "Hahaha! Oh, dear girl. Your god had plenty of time to stop my messenger Hermes from taking you but he didn't even try to save you."

Zeus caresses Juliet's face. She vibrates under Zeus's strong hands.

"Your ancestors were Greeks and Romans. They worshiped us until they abandoned us. Now, I have taken you and will now serve the gods of your ancestors as a slave."

Juliet's face turns a ghostly shade of white.

"Do not be afraid, child. You will enjoy serving the gods of your ancestors soon enough."

BOOM! There is a burst of lights by the door of the room. Juliet's heart pounds against the walls of her ribcage. Zeus nonchalantly turns towards the sound and smiles.

"Ah, your new gods."

He points towards six gods. Juliet recognizes Hermes. Next to him is a god with blood-red eyes and bronze skin. His face is covered in stubble and scars. He is very muscular and wears armor.

After the armored god stands a god who looks very similar to Zeus, with the same-color hair and beard. However, his hair has hints of green and blue, and is wet, as his body glistens from water. He is carrying a trident and has a crown similar to that of Lady Liberty.

Beside him, stands a sun-kissed god with wavy, golden-yellow hair. He wears a quiver of arrows and a bow on his back. His beautiful body is mostly exposed, except for a white and gold cloth around his loins.

Following the most handsome god, is a rather ugly one. He is muscular but his skin is coarse and rough. His face is hairy and his beard is unkempt and looks burnt. He wears a dark, leather apron and is the shortest of all the gods.

Finally, stands a god with wild and wavy, long hair. He wears a crown of vines and grapes. His face is rosy and eyes purple. Around his loins is the skin of a leopard.

Juliet's mind races as she uses what knowledge she has of the Greek gods from her classes. Okay. Obviously, Poseidon is the one with the trident. Ares is the one in armor. Apollo is the one with the golden hair and arrows. Dionysius is the one wearing grapevines in his hair.

She looks at the ugly one. He must be Hephaestus.

"Correct! Good girl, Juliet," says Zeus as he reads Juliet's mind.

Zeus stands in front of the gods and removes his clothes. The king of the gods stands disrobed before her and the gods. His flaccid cock is surprisingly small. Roughly the size of his thumb.

Juliet has never seen a man naked before and winces. She turns her head and closes her eyes. Her stomach and sex tingle with anticipation.

"Open your eyes, slave girl!"

Juliet shakes her head. She refuses to allow this god to make her sin.

"Open!"

Juliet shakes her head. "No!" She boldly resists.

A strong hand wraps around Juliet's neck and squeezes hard. Juliet's eyes bulge open and she gurgles, unable to breathe, speak and shut her eyes. She sees Zeus grabbing her by the throat. He looks stern. Behind him, Ares grins.

"Well, well. We have a little fight in this one."

Ares laughs. His laugh sounds like the beating of a war drum. "It is so cute when mortals think they can resist the will of the gods."

The other gods walk in closer and start disrobing. They expose their cocks to Juliet who can't look away or close her eyes.

Her pussy starts to drip and her stomach churns like a stormy sea. Zeus's cock begins to rise and grow before Juliet's eyes. She pants heavily and struggles against the chains binding her.

Zeus snaps his fingers. Lightning flashes from his fingers and hits Juliet. She feels intense heat and is blinded for a few seconds.

Once her vision recovers, she looks down. Juliet sees her exposed breasts and looks up at the gods. They grin and laugh as they watch their naked slave struggle.

Finally, Zeus's cock is fully erect. He brings his cock towards Juliet's face. She turns and shakes her head. Zeus touches her lips with his cock gently. However, the Catholic slave girl bites her lip to force her mouth shut.

Without warning, Zeus seizes the back of Juliet's head and tightly wraps his fingers around her hair, and pulls her hair., and pulls.

"Ahhh!"

Juliet can't help but open her mouth to yell, giving Zeus what he wants.

Zeus rams his cock into the Catholic slave girl's virgin mouth. His divine member fills Juliet's mortal mouth. Juliet lets out a muffled cry. Sweat rolls down her brow and Zeus begins to forcefully fuck the slave's mouth. Juliet tries to pull back and turn away. This is of no avail because Zeus is holding her in place with his powerful hands and is in full control of the pace.

The other gods' cocks rise as they watch their King fuck the former Catholic college girl. They begin to warm up by masturbating while Zeus face-fucks Juliet.

Tears roll down Juliet's face as Zeus pounds her. Juliet tries to resist. Despite her resistance, Juliet feels something that she has never felt before. So much pressure and pleasure building up in her stomach and loins. Her cunt is dripping on the floor. For her whole life, Juliet has been taught and has believed that all she would have wanted is to remain chaste. Yet here she is being fucked by a god she didn't believe existed. She is not only trying to resist Zeus, but to resist the repressed desire she was feeling. Deep down, a small voice inside her is quietly screaming for Zeus to fuck her harder.

After moments of oral fucking, Zeus finally comes. His divine seed fills her mouth. Juliet winces at first. However, as the seed settles on her tongue, she relaxes. The taste isn't what she expected. It is sweet and smooth, like a warm milk and honey.

"Swallow dear girl." Juliet nods and gulps down the divine seed. The seed goes down her throat and into her stomach. Juliet feels a warm energy run through her body.

Zeus removes his cock from her mouth. He pats her head and kisses her on the forehead.

"Next--"

Before Zeus can finish, Ares shoves his way in front of the others. Zeus and the other gods scowl at Ares. Zeus mutters angrily. Ares ignores him.

"All right slave," Ares says, his red eyes burning bright. He violently grabs Juliet and rams his cock into her mouth. His tip stabs the back of her throat. Juliet spits up all over Ares's cock and the floor underneath them.

Ares laughs.

"HAHAHA! That's what I like to see!" He continues to aggressively fuck Juliet's face. Juliet hangs there and takes it. Ares's stare hardens. "Come on slave! Give me a little fight!"

Juliet responds to his command. She violently struggles against her bonds and resists the cruel god of war. Ares revels in the struggle. Just before Ares comes, Juliet does the unthinkable. She glares up at Ares and sinks her teeth into his cock. Ares comes and cries in pain at the same time. Ares pushes her face away from him and flees the room wailing. The other gods laugh at the cowardly war god.

Ares's seed is very bitter and sour compared to Zeus's. She swallows the war god's seed; she shivers and coughs from the wretched taste.

"I'm sorry," Juliet says.

Zeus shakes his head. "Do not worry my child. I will not allow Ares to harm you."

"Ares had it coming if you ask me," Hermes says, as he pulls out his cock. He gently takes a hold of Juliet's hair and guides his cock into her mouth. The cock of Hermes vibrates inside of Juliet's mouth. His whole body buzzes with the energy of the fastest of the gods. He thrusts his cock in and out of her mouth for four seconds before coming. He shoots a small load of semen that Juliet swallows. His seed is like a shot of espresso. Bitter, small and hot which gives Juliet a burst of energy.

Hermes grins and nods his head. "Thank you, dear. I have to run. Got some souls to deliver to the underworld." He turns his back and disappears in a flash.

Apollo, the most handsome of the gods in the room, steps up.

Juliet gazes up at the sexy god and his golden hair and perfect bronze complexion. Her stomach tightens and a knot forms in her throat. This god is making Juliet feel the lust that she has been taught to suppress. She wants to give herself to him, but also does not.

Apollo caresses her face with his handsome hands. They are warm like sun rays.

Juliet's heart pounds and her cunt leaks. Juliet tries to look away.

Apollo laughs softly, and Juliet can't resist, but to turn her head back and look at his cock. Her mouth waters as she stares at the erect phallus Phoebus Apollo.

He takes her and penetrates her with his cock. Juliet moans as he fucks her face. His cock is warm. The taste of his cock is divine and Juliet engages having her face fucked. She moans and sucks the cock with passion that she hadn't felt for any man.

After several minutes, Apollo finally comes in her mouth. His sacred seed fills Juliet's mouth. It is uniquely sweet. Like dates and oranges. Juliet greedily gulps this tasty load and smiles meekly at the god above her. She feels guilty at being such an eager whore for this god. At least she tried to resist the others.

Next is the ugliest of them all. Hephaestus, the god of the forge, limps forward. His entire body is rough, lumpy, sweaty and his feet are clubfooted. He stands above her naked, with his soot-and-sweat-covered cock in her face. Juliet winces and turns her head. It looked and smelled like he hadn't washed it since the day he was born. Hephaestus grabs her hair with his rough and dirty hands. He pounds his cock into her mouth. While Apollo's was pleasant and warm Hephaestus was hot and sooty, like tasting a burnt sausage fresh off a burning grill. Juliet coughs and gags from the flaming heat and harsh taste. Tears well run down Juliet's face.

Despite the discomfort her cunt continues to be wet and burning with arousal.

After a couple of minutes, Hephaestus comes in Juliet's mouth. She gags on the spicy, smoky and dirty semen. However, she does what she must and swallows the load.

Poseidon, Lord of the sea, steps forward. He takes his cock and has his turn with Juliet's mouth. He fucks her face so hard Juliet feels like she is at the center of an earthquake. Poseidon finishes in her mouth with a salty load. Much better tasting than Hephaestus.

Only one more. Just hang on. Juliet thinks to herself.

Dionysius stumbles forward and pulls out his dick. The drunkard of Olympus tries to insert his cock into Juliet's mouth. He misses several times and his cock slaps Juliet's face. The gods laugh at Juliet's misfortune. His slim and floppy cock worms around Juliet's face before finally entering her mouth. The limp dick is soft in Juliet's mouth. Dionysius thrusts into Juliet, but struggles to gain momentum.

The gods laugh at Dionysius, as he struggles to get hard.

"Don't just stand there! Do something!" Dionysius yells at his fellow gods. Zeus raises his hand and sparks come from his fingers. The sparks land in the goblet of the wine god. The wine in the cup glows brightly and sparkles as if there are stars. Dionysius takes a sip and his eyes burst wide open and light up blue and white.

Dionysius's flaccid cock, which was in Juliet's mouth, suddenly bursts to life, Dionysius, now coursing with energy, fucks Juliet's face and throat. Dionysius keeps fucking until he finally comes down her throat. His seed is sweet and tart, like wine, with an electric aftertaste thanks to the Zeus's boon. Juliet gulps down the semen.

It is finally over. The gods have had their fun with their slave. The gods each thank Zeus and Hermes for inviting them before leaving. Once all the gods except for Zeus have left, Zeus stands over his slave. He smiles upon her and bends over. He kisses her on the forehead.

"You did good, my child." He gently caresses her hair and face. He unties her bonds. Zeus snaps his fingers and makes a bath and amphora appear. He places her in the tub and pours the water over Juliet. The water is warm and clean. Juliet feels relaxed and calm after the intense face-fucking. Zeus takes a bottle of soap and pours it into the bath. The waters of the bath turn blue and pink. Zeus raises his hand and makes a cup appear. He gives the cup to Juliet. It is filled with wine. The thirsty girl gulps down the wine. It is sweet and soothing. Zeus waves his hand over the cup and it fills with cool water. Juliet sips the water.

12