Love Story, Lubbock Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James pulled her into the bed with him and kissed the beautiful 'nurse' as the Three Amigos and the prettiest girl in Lubbock cheered and clapped.

*****

At 15, Hannah was a beautiful young woman who, as the Maid of Honor just before Christmas later that year, looked almost as pretty as her mother. But it was Ali Summers who stole the show. She was a beautiful bride indeed.

Ryan had shot up nearly four inches since the big movie, and when he asked his new...cousin-in-law? to dance, she happily accepted. It was a slow dance, and just before it ended, Hannah said, "I'm really sorry I gave up and quit, Ryan."

Ryan smiled at her and when he did, Hannah felt weak in the knees.

"It's okay. If you hadn't, my uncle and your mom might not have ever fallen in love."

"No, you're right," Hannah agreed. "But I did quit, and that's a shame because we never had the chance to, you know..."

"Kiss?" Ryan asked, looking very grownup and handsome in a suit.

"Yes," Hannah replied with a smile. "But we could make up for that."

Mr. and Mrs. James Young were standing next to one another and watching. Both of them were smiling, and when Ryan leaned in and kissed Hannah, Ali took her husband's hand and squeezed it.

"Love is the air, honey," she told him.

He looked at the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and told her, "Yes it is," before kissing her, too.

Ryan's movie never made it outside of Texas, but it bounced around YouTube for months and had nearly a half million views. Somewhere along the line, someone showed it to a retired director who was living in Dallas. He was impressed enough to find out who the director was, and when he got him on the phone, spent a good twenty minutes discussing the film and offering advice then another ten minutes or so answering the young boy's questions.

He also suggested a film director college in Los Angeles Ryan had never heard of. But over the next five years, going there became his passion as he continued making small, low-budget movies in Lubbock.

Hannah graduated from high school and went of the the University of Texas where she majored in elementary education then came back to Lubbock and taught second grade.

Two years later, Ryan's Uncle James and Aunt Ali, along their five-year old daughter, Olivia June, flew to LA for Ryan's graduation. Now all grown up and every bit as handsome as his Uncle James, Ryan thanked them both, as well as his parents, for all of their support as they tried to decide where to eat to celebrate this huge achievement.

"I owe all of this to my parents and you guys. After all, it was Love Story, Lubbock Style, that got the attention of someone who pointed me in the right direction," the actual budding director told them.

James and Ali Young both laughed and told them it held a special place in their hearts, too.

Ryan bent down then scooped Olivia up. She put her arms around his neck and hugged him as he said, "Right. If not for that, this beautiful little girl wouldn't be here, huh?"

Too...little...to understand, Olivia informed her 'Uncle Ryan' she was NOT little.

After a round of laughter, Ryan got very quiet and set Olivia down.

"Hannah. I...I had no idea you'd be here," he said when he saw the pretty girl he'd crushed on for years walk up to him, all grown up and even more beautiful than he'd remembered.

"I wanted it to a surprise, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world," she told him.

"Are you going to be here for any length of time?" he asked.

"Well, teachers can find work anywhere, so...I'll be here as long as you like," she told him with that beautiful smile he still loved.

"Then maybe we can talk after dinner tonight," Ryan suggested as he took her hand in his.

"I'd like that," Hannah replied, the amazing smile on her face indicating she would.

Her mother and 'dad' were listening, and Ali squeezed her husband's hand before saying, "This is a little like Love Story, Lubbock Style, is it?"

Her handsome, younger husband laughed, and said, "Yes. We'd only need to change the location. Do that, and I see a sequel in the mix called, Love Story, Los Angeles Style."

Ali squeezed his hand again, smiled at him, then said, "You may just be right!"

Ryan put his arms around and told her he loved her and that she meant everything to him. Ali did the same until a tiny voice got their attention.

"Don't you love me, too?" Olivia asked, her lower lip out and on the verge of crying.

Her daddy picked her up then said, "We love you MORE than everything in the whole world!"

Olivia smiled happily and said, "Yay! Cuz I love you and mommy just the same!"