Love, Texas Style 05

Story Info
New relationships flourish.
14.1k words
4.81
7k
5

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

Copyright 2020, All rights reserved.

Chapter 67

Amy closed her eyes and thought back on her experience with Michael Woods.

He had returned to the hotel early that day, as promised in his note she found next to the bed. She offered to suck him off, but, he declined... Siting he was looking forward to the experience when he came to Dallas to see her next weekend. However, he did request a long and passionate welcoming kiss from her. That he loved making out with her. She was impressed with his kissing, too. One of the best kissers she had experienced.

They dined in the hotel for breakfast and talked about their past weekend together. He told her he was glad Maggie had introduced them. He thought she was pretty and the most interesting woman he had met. That her cheerful and live in the moment attitude was attractive. Her unique smile was infectious. That he wanted to explore a friendship. A close, and perhaps, romantic friendship. And, that he wanted to see and visit her next weekend in Dallas. That he would fly from Denver to see her.

She told him he was the most handsome man she had ever met. And, that she had met many handsome men, but he was by far the best. She didn't mention it to Michael, but, his father was a very, very close second. She liked his self-confident demeanor. His cleverness. And that he could tease her as much as she could tease him. And, yes. She wanted to explore a friendship. Very much so, she told him with a growl and a follow up smile. And, she wanted him to come see her. And, she invited him to stay in her parent's home, where she lived. He had asked why she was still living at home. She said she liked the luxury the home offered, but, she also liked living in the dormitory at SMU because of the girls there. They were fun and it was nice to sit around and talk about everything. She told him she planned to move out of her parent's home when she graduated in May.

Before they parted, she told him, in a whisper, she enjoyed the cunnilingus. That he was good. Really, really good and was looking forward to the next experience. She wiggled an eyebrow and smiled... he smiled at the compliment.

They kissed their good byes in the hotel parking lot as airliners passed overhead from nearby Denver International.

"God, he's a good kisser," she mumbled at the thought.

The lady sitting next to her on the plane turned with an odd look on her face. Amy chuckled. "I was thinking of my new boyfriend. And he kisses very well."

The lady, about 35 years old, apparently traveling on business, offered...

"Tell me about him."

*****

Amy turned the corner to step into her office cubicle.

"Ah," she hummed at the sight of the pink roses on her desk. She set her purse down and flipped open the card.

Michael.

She smiled as she read.

To the prettiest girl I've ever met. The time won't be short enough before I see you again.

Michael

"They arrived about ten minutes ago."

Amy turned to Julia and nodded with a smile.

"Anyone I know?" Julia mused.

"A new friend I met this weekend. His name is Michael."

Julia nodded. "Amy... Your father wants to see you."

"Is he mad?" Amy replied, as she rolled her eyes. She had driven to the office straight from the airport.

"I don't know. Wendy came in first thing this morning and told me to tell you."

"He's mad," she sighed. She checked her messages. Five houses to show today. She'd be busting her cute ass, today. She smiled, took notes, then she turned toward the elevators.

*****

Amy was escorted into her father's office and took a seat. He smiled while speaking on the phone.

"OK, set up a meeting with the Clements Brothers. I'll call Lorenzo Torres and let's see if we can get off center with this development deal. I'm losing money waiting on this negotiation." A pause. "Good, I'll see you on Friday. Good bye." Click.

As Leon placed the phone back on the hook, his smile turned to a stern look. He left his seat and stood over his daughter in front of his desk. She stood and hugged her father.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she whispered into his ear. "No more time off until school starts. I promise."

"That's right young lady," he moaned. "Despite your sales numbers being nothing less than spectacular, you need to learn how to work in this business, like your brothers. If you want to work for me next year, you have to... WORK, dang it. Taking three holidays during the summer. Where did you go? Kansas City twice and then to Cape Cod with Terry Woods? Sixteen days away, Amy. Wendy showed me the numbers."

"No more days off, Daddy. I'll show houses on Saturdays and Sunday, too. I'll work twelve and fourteen hours to make up for it."

"OK," he replied, as they took seats next to each other...

"How's Maggie? Does she like her job in Kansas City?"

Chapter 68

"We like this house. It's perfect."

"That's great," Amy replied cheerfully, wearing her happy and unique smile. "Would you like to go to my office and get started on the paperwork?"

"Alan and I have appointments," Mrs. Rusk replied. "Can we meet after work today? Say around 6:15?"

"Absolutely!" Amy replied, as she handed the couple her business card. "Here's my card. And the address and my mobile phone number are right there. Call me if there is a delay or if you want to reschedule. I'll have everything ready for your signatures. You're already pre-qualified for this house and everything should go smoothly."

"Thank you, Amy. Thank you for listening to our needs and showing the house that fit them so well."

"You're welcome. I'll see you tonight, Mrs. Rusk. Good bye, Mr. Rusk."

As Amy watched the Rusk couple drive away, she pulled her phone from her purse to send a text message.

Amy: Received a special gift this morning when I arrived at the office. Thank you. I love pink roses.

Michael: You're welcome. I need to see you soon. I fear Friday night won't arrive soon enough. I miss you.

Amy: I miss you, too. Call me on Wednesday. I may have to work this weekend during the day. Come with me to work?

Michael: So long as I can admire the pretty woman I met this past weekend. I'll call you after work Wed. OK?

Amy: OK.

She slipped her phone away and went to the garage to get the "SOLD" sign. In the garage, her phone chirped. A text message.

Claire: Amy... Emily & I are having a party tomorrow night at our apartment. Ronnie & my friend Jack will be there. We could use a 3rd girl. Just the 5 of us. We'll have a cheese, fruit and vegetable tray, along with bottled water and wine. Interested???

Amy: Jack? The one we hooked up with last April?

Claire: Yeah that's him. When I told him I was inviting you, he accepted right away. Emily & I are moving the furniture to the bedrooms & putting the mattresses in the living room. Just think... Ronnie and Jack at the same time. Don't worry about the condoms. I have plenty.

Amy paused and looked up from her phone. Her mind began firing at light speed.

"Jack," she mumbled. "He was good. Really good. So is Ronnie." She paused. She continued in her thoughts...

But, Michael. He's so handsome. Tall and blue eyes. He wants to make it special for us. She paused again. She blinked. She licked her lips. She shook her head.

"I may never get another chance like this again," she whispered. "Ronnie and Jack. A hung black man and a hung white man. A basketball player and a personal trainer. Both good looking. Not as much as Michael, but good looking. Michael... we haven't committed or anything. But, he acts like he wants me." She paused and began pacing the garage. She stopped, picked up the "SOLD" sign, and went to the front yard to post the sign.

She looked to her phone. She paused. Then...

Amy: What time?

*****

"Amy, I'm glad you came tonight," he whispered in her ear. "When Claire told me you would be here. Well, I couldn't sleep last night."

Amy was lying on his chest... Her knees outside his waist... He held her in a firm embrace... Her arms around his neck... Her cheek against his... Holding on for dear life... His dick way up inside her... Tapping the top of her vagina and scrapping her cervix as he fucked her. Her gooey tunnel nerves begging for more pleasure from his cock. Her creamy arousal drooling down his veiny rod and sticking to his balls. Her sighs and moans encouraging him.

Amy turned her head to the left to see Ronnie on his back. Emily riding his pecker good and hard. Amy had seen her riding like this before. She was good at cowgirl and her performance now was hot to see. Her hands were on his chest for balance. She was panting and huffing loudly. Whimpering out his name. Begging to come on him. Her long, wavy orange red hair caressing her tiny titties and swaying across her chest as her hips thrust forward and backward across Ronnie's lap. Her skin was hot pink on her chest, neck, face, and back from her arousal.

Ronnie was licking and sucking Claire's pussy. Claire had her back to Emily and was kneeling on his face. Her hands were on the wall supporting her weight as Ronnie sucked and licked her kitty. Claire was panting and sighing his name. Two women saying his name. At the same time. Amazing, Amy thought. Then...

"Oh, God... oh, God... oh fuck... Oh......This feels so goooo... Oh, myyyy... HolyFuuuuck... Yeep!" Her orgasm hit her like an explosion. Consuming her body in an instant. She rolled off of him panting, trying to catch her breath. Her eyes rolled back... Her pussy seizing in contractions of pleasure. Colors flying in and around her head. Her hands caressing and squeezing her breasts. As she came down from her orgasm, tingling and vibrations took over. Aftershocks paralyzed her as she teased her nipples and breasts.

Jack immediately rolled off his back, knelt before her swollen kitty, lined his pecker up, and began pummeling her with his thickness. Her legs in the air, her feet on his shoulders. He was hugging her legs as he stroked in and out of her slick puss. Her breasts rolling erotically around on her chest. Amy pawing at them. The sight sent him over the edge within seconds...

"You're so fucking sexy, Amy, FUCK......FUCK......FUCK! Arrrrrrrggggghhhh aagh. Ummph! Shit, fuck!"

He fell beside her, straining for oxygen to his lungs.

A loud squeak and then a groan to her right. She looked and found Emily seizing on top of Ronnie. She could tell Ronnie was cumming inside her. His hips were quivering and lifting off the mattress. He was mumbling loudly while Claire's pussy was on his lips.

She turned to Jack. He had fallen asleep. A few minutes later, she rose from the mattress and began dressing.

Three hours of fucking two men and two women. Well, not the women. But licking, sucking, and kissing the women. Plus, licking, sucking, and kissing the men. Emily sure can eat pussy, she thought, as her bralette slipped over her arms and shoulders. The sideways 69 she had with Emily will go down in history, she thought. Amy loved Emily's long legs on her slender, five feet ten inches body. And her long orange red and wavy hair... Gorgeous and sexy when her hair caressed her tiny breasts... A cups.

As she pulled her leggings up over her hips, she thought Claire taking both Ronnie and Jack in her pussy at the same time was hot. Claire was on top of Jack reverse cowgirl style, lying back on his chest. Ronnie lined up on Claire facing her, standing over Jack's legs. Amy snatched Ronnie's pecker and guided him into Claire's slick, oozing and occupied puss. She was amazed as she watched Ronnie's dick slide into her puss and slide over Jack's dick. Then, Ronnie started sliding his pecker into and out of Claire as Jack laid on his back motionless with his dick.

And, it was the first time she had seen it on another girl. She imagined it was her as she watched the two men fuck the same pussy at the same time. Amy reflected she had done this herself with two men more than a half a dozen times before, but had never seen it done to another girl. It was hot, she thought.

By the time she was dressed, Claire and Emily were cuddling Ronnie and caressing his chest and still firm cock. Cooing and whispering in his ear how good he was to them. Jack was snoring. She leaned over and kissed Claire and Emily on the cheek, saying good bye and thank you for the fun. She kissed Ronnie passionately on the lips. I'm gonna miss those lips, she thought.

As she closed the door behind her, she paused.

Michael... Still in her thoughts.

"Oh, God," she said out loud with a sigh.

Yeah, he had been on her mind all day and the day before. In fact, since she left Denver yesterday. Even during the sex party, Michael was inside her head. Never had a man consumed her thoughts like Michael. Never... Except for maybe his father.

As she took steps toward the parking lot and her car, she thought...

I need a change. A change for my new man. The man of any woman's dreams is coming to see me and I want him to never forget me. And I know exactly what I'm going to do.

Chapter 69

"Mr. Woods, I love your plane. It's cool sitting up front with you."

"Thank you, Nicole," Terry replied. "It's nice having someone to talk to while flying."

"And thank you for inviting us back to Texas, too. You have the greatest home and swimming pool. The horses are great, too."

"You're welcome."

"Is everything OK up here?" Traci asked, as she kissed Terry on the cheek, after poking her head into the cockpit.

"This is so cool, Mama. Mr. Woods let me turn the plane a little. I really turned it!"

"Nice," her mother offered with a smile.

"We're 20 minutes out from Brenham. Will you make sure Nora and Millie are buckled for landing? You too, OK?"

*****

Terry and Traci were standing on the porch watching the girls splash in the pool. Tossing a large beach ball to each other. Traci took his hand and squeezed it gently. He offered a squeeze in reply.

"If you're interested," he said, after taking a sip of iced tea. "I can have Denise take the girls on a horseback ride. They can be gone for say... two hours."

Traci smiled and her eyebrow went up. Terry turned to face her. "Alone time? If you're interested," he whispered.

Traci stood on her toes and kissed her man. Her hand pulling on his neck to press his lips against hers... pressing her breasts into his chest. She probed his lips with her tongue and Terry responded with his own.

"I can't wait," she whispered.

*****

Terry was licking and sucking.

Traci was moaning and ah'ing.

Her swollen clit. A new experience for Terry. Larger than he was used to.

His sucking and licking. A new experience for Traci. He was good... Really good... He learned quickly to manipulate her needy nub.

"Oh," she sighed. "It feels so goooood."

Terry could feel her pussy contracting through his lips. He smiled in his thoughts.

"Come here," she whimpered. "I want you... Now."

Terry crawled on his hands and knees and lay on top of her. His arms underneath her in an embrace. She wrapped her arms around him. They kissed and dueled with tongues. Her breasts smashed against his chest. His stiff pecker nudging at her entrance. Her legs bent at the knees and wide open. He wiggled his hips and his stiffness slipped inside her tunnel.

"Oh, that feels good," she sighed into his mouth.

He began humping her in short strokes while his mouth and face were buried into her neck and pillow. She held him tight against her as the nerves in her tunnel began begging for more pleasure. She caressed his back and neck. Reaching for his humping butt on occasion. Caressing his buns... Moaning in his ear with each stroke. Mumbling words not understood by Terry.

A few minutes later, Terry adjusted his position. He lifted her legs and stiff armed himself into the mattress. Kneeling near her puss. Her knees resting against his arms. He began sawing his pecker in and out of her. Hovering over her chest and face. She threw her head back into her pillow... eyes rolling around in circles.

"Oh... yes, oh God, this is so good." She arched her neck to watch his dick go in and out of her blonde pussy. She reached to touch his shaft as he sawed away. She could feel the slickness on his dick. She licked her fingers. She could feel the flush on her chest, neck, back and face.

He could see her swollen clit drag along the length of his cock. Her clitoral hood was swollen. Rising above the rest of her pussy. Erotic, he thought. He felt her stiffen up. He could feel the contractions on his pecker.

"Oh, my... Terry... Oh, God," she whimpered in a crescendo. "Oh... soooo, good... Oh." Her orgasmic cries... muted.

The additional friction from her contractions sparked a tendrils rush through his lower back and balls. Tunnel vision... Hearing loss... Selfish needs... Primal groans... Civilized thoughts ran screaming from the room.

"Cumming," he groaned. "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh. Ummph, yeah, arrrrrrrgh... you're so good, Traci."

He collapsed into her arms, humping the last remnants of his sticky goo into her puss.

Traci felt his load pelt her cervix. The warmth... The fullness of his cock inside her... She closed her eyes and caressed his neck and back with her hands. His chest pressing her breasts nearly flat... His breathing, heavy... Hers, too... Her nipples, stiff and poking his flesh... Her lungs straining for oxygen, along with his.

I'm falling in love with this man, she thought.

I'm falling in love with this woman, he thought.

Chapter 70

Michael retrieved his luggage at baggage claim and turned for the exit to passenger pickup. He had caught the last flight from Denver to Dallas and it was becoming dark this Friday in August.

As he stepped into the hot, humid dusk outside the terminal at Dallas Love Field, he caught a glimpse of a familiar face. He smiled.

*****

Amy had been waiting about five minutes. She had used a phone app to track Michael's flight... to see if it may have been delayed... It wasn't. She knew it took a few minutes for passengers to walk from the gate to the baggage claim. She figured Michael would be coming out of the baggage claim area any second now.

She smoothed her dress... checked her hair and lipstick. Smiled widely at the thought of Michael coming to see her. She was hopeful Michael would notice her hair and new dress. She opened the door to her car, walked around it, and stepped onto the sidewalk for passenger pickup. She didn't wait long. Just a minute.

"Oh, my God," she whispered, as she saw him step from the terminal and look to his right. "He's more handsome than I remember."

He was wearing his blue short-sleeve cowboy shirt, Cinch jeans, boots, and a straw cowboy hat. Tall, handsome, smiling, happy to see her.

"Michael! Over here!" Amy squealed from about 10 car lengths away. Waving her arm in the air.

"God, I love her enthusiasm," he mumbled, as he began to walk toward her. Smiling widely as he drew closer.

She was wearing a light blue spaghetti strap sundress with a roses print. The skirt hem was longer in the back than the front and the front fell 3 inches above the knee. The back hem of the skirt near her ankle. There was only the slightest hint of cleavage. She wore three inch beige heeled pumps to match the roses print and light blue earrings.

She looks so hot in that dress, he thought. And her hair? She's changed it.

"Michael!" Amy yelped, as she skipped to greet him when he was three car lengths away. He stopped, dropped his luggage and suit bag, and began walking briskly to greet her. She leapt into his arms.

"I've missed you, Amy Masters," he whispered into her ear during their embrace.

"I've missed you, too, Michael," she said, as she released her hug and kissed him... Requesting a reply with her tongue. He answered her request.

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers