Love Thirty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he reached down and extracted his spent cock and rolled away to lie on his back. Maria continued to kneel with her recently fucked bottom hole exposed. Mae stared into it, fascinated.

After a minute of panting Jeff got up and helped Maria to her feet. He took her and Mae in each hand and led them towards the bed.

"What are you doing?" Maria asked.

"One more thing. We're not quite finished yet. Here Mae, lie down on the bed."

He positioned Mae so she lay on her back with her head near the foot of the bed. He sat down and looked into her face.

"Have you recovered yet?" he asked Maria.

"Yes. Wow. I never came like that before"

Jeff reached forward and touched Maria's fingers. He stood up and positioned himself behind her again. He kissed her neck and pulled the zipper down on the black dress. He reached around and took Maria's small tits in his hands and whispered in her ear.

"Just step out of the dress Maria. There."

She was naked in front of the bed.

"Now, on your hands and knees on the bed, above Mae."

Maria groaned as she got into the sixty-nine position. She was exhausted from the anal fucking and she didn't think she could take much more. She felt Mae's small tongue licking her pussy again.

"Uh, no more honey, Oh, I don't think I can-"

"Sploof!" Maria's bowels exploded with a loud fart that splattered huge gobs of dirty cum all over Mae's face.

"Oh my god," Jeff said.

Maria looked down between her legs.

"Oh baby."

She eased herself from the bed and helped Mae to her feet. The girl was in shock. The disgusting goo dribbled from her face down onto her small breasts. She stood with her arms stiff by her sides and stared straight ahead. Maria rushed to the bedside table and returned with a box of tissues. She whispered reassurance and mopped the filthy mess from Mae's face in the hope she wouldn't cry.

"Okay baby, it's not a problem." She pulled a handful of paper from the box and cleaned her, even stopping to kiss her on the forehead where the cum had missed.

"Here, in her ear," Jeff said as he handed Maria a tissue and grimaced.

Maria took Mae to the sofa and sat down. Jeff sat in the chair opposite. There was silence for several minutes, except for the sound that Maria made when she removed tissues from the box and mopped Jeff's copious spend from the girl's skin. When Mae was clean, Maria stroked her soft cheek.

"There baby, not so bad is it?" she cooed.

"That was freaky," Mae said. "But I think I'm okay now." She smiled.

"That's the girl," Jeff said. "We all had a good time, didn't we?"

Maria looked at Jeff. What she'd just experienced had been amazing. What if she could have Mae to herself? Would Mae be okay with that? Would Jeff mind? She felt her heartbeat quicken as she thought about the possibilities. She could have a shower with Mae, they could clean each other up. Then sleep together. She could suckle the girl all night. Oh, it would be beautiful! Then in the morning they would order breakfast, maybe even more champagne.

Maria swallowed. "Mae, I'd like, um, if it's okay with you, and Jeff..." She looked his way. "I'd like to take you to my room. You know, by myself. Just me and you."

"I'd love to," Mae said. She looked at Jeff.

Jeff stared at her for a couple of seconds. "Of course, Mae. Yes. Yes." He waved a hand.

Mae looked to Maria and smiled.

Maria hugged her. "Okay baby, let's go have a shower together and then you can spend the night with me, okay?"

"Yes please," Mae whispered. She clasped Maria's hands, then kissed her on the lips and placed her slim arms around her neck.

Maria hugged Mae and looked back at Jeff. "Sorry for stealing her Jeff."

"Hey, no problem," Jeff said, "you make a lovely couple. We should get together again."

"Sure. But I want to spend some time alone with this darling girl first."

Maria let Mae go and they dressed quickly. When they were ready Jeff walked them to the door.

"Thanks again Jeff," Maria said. She stopped at the door, turned to kiss him, and placed her hand on his soft cock. "I wanted to suck you."

"You can do it any time," Jeff said. He kissed Maria, then Mae, and opened the door. "Look at you both. So gorgeous and so into each other you can do anything you like. No limits."

"What if I'm as perverted as you Jeff? How bad would that make me?"

"I bet you're not," Jeff said. "Anything you can think of, I've done worse."

Maria saw him smile as the door closed. She took Mae's hand.

"Come on honey. Come to my room. Let me take care of you."

*

12