Love Through a Telescope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her pull my knees back, so my tummy rested on her breasts, I could feel her hot breath close to my own pussy but it was her fingers that I felt touch me first. They were separating my ass cheeks, exposing my ass hole to her. Her tongue touched my hole, sending a shock through my body at the tickling sensation. I'd never been touched there before, it was a completely new and yet a thrilling feeling, as she kissed and teased, her tongue pushing at my entrance. Then her tongue slid down and into my waiting pussy, she hadn't finished with my ass though, I felt her finger probing and then pressing into me, without thought, I pushed back at her finger, allowing it free entry as it went deeper.

Of course, it reminded me of what she had said earlier, that she loved it. So I followed her lead and pressed my finger to her own ass. My spit had dribbled down, so the hole was wet, my finger slid in easily after a little initial resistance.

I became aware of a pain at my ass, fuck! She was pushing another finger into me, alongside the first, and now I had two of her fingers fingering my ass, the pain eased when I relaxed my muscles, and the mouth now working my clit soon took my mind off my ass.

Once again, I followed what she had done, I dribbled more saliva down and watched her ass hole slowly widening to receive my second finger. My wrist was beginning to ache as wanked her pussy, so I worked harder at her clit. Soon, I realised that my jaw ached as well, I wondered how much longer I could keep this up. But I needn't worry, one of her arms came up over my body, clutching at me, her nails clawing my flesh as her body began to tense.

"Mandy, I'm cumming," a muffled voice wailed.

She almost broke my jaw as her hips bucked up hard into my face, then she was shaking as she came hard, I felt so thrilled at what I had done for her.

Kenise was recovering from her climax and went back to seeing to my clit, as her fingers resumed fucking my ass.

The aroma of her soaking pussy excited my senses, so I buried my nose into her, savouring her smell, I thought it was wonderful. I delved my tongue back inside, lapping at her juices.

I felt my stomach muscles clench tight and I pressed down onto her as hard as I could, my hand clasped to her ass cheek, the other hand still had two fingers buried deep in her rear. Then I came, it was so intensely glorious, I was lifted to Heaven, I didn't want it to end.

I continued sucking at her clit as my climax began to subside and I was rewarded by her body arching up under me, she was cumming again. My nose, eyes and forehead were showered this time, I had always thought it a myth, but she was squirting her love juices over my face.

Afterwards, we lay in each other's arms, plying soft kisses and whispering words of love.

She looked into my eyes, "That was the first time that I've ever cum like that, I didn't even know I could, it was just so wonderful. I'm sorry but I've soaked your bed."

"And I thought the same, and how happy I was for making it happen, for a moment I thought I might drown, but it was so fantastic, I loved it. Oh, and sod the bed."

It was a long night, we made love twice more before we slept cuddled together.

I woke to her kissing my closed eyes, I opened them and smiled at her, then tenderly I kissed her. "What a lovely way to be woken, thank you."

We showered together, still unable to resist playing with each other's bodies. as we brought each other to another glorious orgasm.

I made her breakfast and we drank coffee, loads of it before, with long lingering kisses, we said goodbye.

For almost two months our relationship developed, until one afternoon, lying in bed after we were resting from our lovemaking.

"Kenise, would you consider moving in here with me, living with me? I want us to be together, properly together and out in the open for everyone to see. You see, I love you. Could you do that? Would you want that?"

She kissed me once more, "Nothing would make me happier, Mandy, I've known I loved you for a while but I wasn't certain of your feelings. I've been waiting to see if you would say something, now you've made me so happy. How about you come and help me pack right now?" She paused, "You are sure about this, it's a big step coming out, is it really what you want?"

"Kenise, I couldn't possibly want anything more and I want everyone to see just how much I love you."

The end.

12