Love Without Limits - Afternoon Fun

Story Info
Leonard invites the guys over for a day of fun.
2.2k words
4.43
13.8k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This one is an all-male orgy story)

As Sam gave Harry the directions to Leonard's place, he told a story that to him summed up their host.

"Leonard is the only person I know who could quote Shelley while being fucked in the ass. I'm not exaggerating! I was inside him, one hand on his prick, the other massaging his nipples - he loves that - and he suddenly says: 'Nothing in the world is single/All things by law divine/In one another's being mingle/Why not I with thine?' He knew the whole damn poem from memory.

"Afterwards we're just relaxing, holding each other, and I say 'damn, Leonard, you're like if Falstaff liked cock.' He laughs one of his huge laughs and then says 'Falstaff probably did! I'll spare you a lecture on that, though.'

"Leonard has three passions in life - poetry, fucking, and Sylvia. Often at the same time."

In Leonard's official biography on his university's website, this was the only sentence on his personal life: "he has been married to Sylvia, a photographer and gallery owner, for over 40 years."

This was, of course, entirely accurate. Leonard was devoted to his wife, to whom he dedicated all of his scholarly works and poetry collections. They had one son, Joseph, who was a doctor with his own family living in Toronto. However, this didn't tell the whole story.

Leonard and Sylvia's sex life was one of the worst-kept secrets on campus. While Leonard never mentioned it explicitly in interviews, critics had long noted the same sex content in his poetry. His most famous collection, Absence, was a tribute to friends and lovers lost in the AIDS crisis. And yet no one made a big fuss about it.

The reasons for this were threefold. One was that Leonard and Sylvia clearly loved each other, and whatever understanding they had was nobody's business. Another was that Leonard was a very popular professor. Students joked about his pomposity, but they found his love of literature infectious. Finally, in nearly five decades there had never been even a whisper of Leonard acting inappropriately with a student, male or female. (Some former students sought Leonard and Sylvia out after graduation, however)

Like Harry and Joan and Sam and Amanda, Leonard and Sylvia had their own set of rules. One was that they only played around with the opposite sex while together. Leonard was free to have liaisons with men (as long as they kept safe) and Sylvia had her fun with other women. Another rule was that even in a group they never had actual intercourse with outside members of the opposite sex. None of this stopped them from having a vibrant sex life together.

Leonard had invited Sam and Harry to one of his "Saturday Services," which usually took place in the afternoon. "A much better workout than golf," Leonard would joke. Leonard had told Sam that there would be two or three other men there besides himself. Leonard was one of the first men Harry had been with, and he had found the experience pleasurable.

With Sam's help Harry found Leonard and Sylvia's townhouse near the university's downtown campus. They parked on a side street and walked to the three story building. They rang the doorbell and were greeted by Leonard, who hugged both of them.

"So glad you could make it! The others are already here. Let me fix you a drink." Leonard led them up the stairs and to Leonard's study. The study was surprisingly spacious and bright, the sun streaming in from large picture windows. Debussy was playing out of a small stereo.Harry recognized Chris and Terry, two friends from the party, sitting on a couch. A third man Harry didn't know was sitting in an armchair.

"What'll you have?" Leonard asked, walking up to a bar cart. Sam asked for a Tom Collins, while Harry asked for a lime and soda as he was driving.

Leonard introduced the new man as Steve. Steve was about 30 with dirty blonde hair and a rugged smile. Steve was an editor at an academic publisher, and explained that he lived in Vancouver but was visiting family.

"Do you publish Leonard's work?" asked Sam. "He wishes," said Leonard, and Steve laughed.

Leonard offered chairs for Sam and Harry, and everyone sat down, Leonard taking a seat between Chris and Terry.

"So how do you two meet?" asked Terry.

"Actually," said Steve, starting to blush, "I was his student."

This drew howls and wolf whistles from everyone. Steve smiled and shrugged.

"I should say I was already interested. There was no corruption of youth involved." Leonard laughed and threw up his hands as if to profess innocence.

"I was an advisor on Steve's Masters thesis: 'The Homoerotic Drive In William Blake.' It was an absolutely beautifully written paper. I was entirely professional. However, once Steve got his degree Sylvia and I had a nice little celebration with Steve and his partner."

"Johnny sends his love, by the way," said Steve.

"Oh, that reminds me," said Chris. "I already mentioned this to Leonard and Terry but Judy is planning a Girls' Night next Saturday, and Amanda and Joan are both welcome to come." Judy was Chris's wife.

"Marie will definitely be there," said Terry.

"Joan will love it," said Harry. Other than the room at Amanda and Sam's party, his wife had not had an all-woman session in many years.

They sat and relaxed for few more minutes, talking about random things. Leonard refilled their drinks and they sat there enjoying the atmosphere. Finally, Leonard stood up.

"Shall we head to the master bedroom?"

He didn't have to ask twice.

The master bedroom was big enough to accommodate its own bathroom and a very large bed. There was also a small loveseat to one side. Leonard walked up to some speakers on the dresser, pressed a button and the room was filled with the same music that had been playing in the study. Leonard offered hangers so that the men could store their clothes, and within a few minutes they were all naked.

Harry was moderately satisfied with his own fortysomething body; he could lose a few pounds but was generally in good shape. His cock wasn't massive but it did the job. Sam was shorter and stockier with a decent sized cock; several people had remarked he looked like the actor Bob Hoskins. Terry was the darkest of the group, with café au lait skin and black hair in short dreads. He worked out but was more cut than overly muscled. His cock was on the long side but didn't grow as much while erect. Chris had the long, lean body of a cyclist and trimmed most of his body hair, showing off his long-but-thin cock. Leonard fit in every sense the description of a "bear." Broad-shouldered and hairy with a large belly, his cock was not particularly long but almost always looked thick.Steve was the only one that most of the others had not seen nude. His body hair was slightly darker than the hair on his head, but it was sparse compared to some of the orhers. His cock was on the smallish side.

By the time they had all stripped down they were hard and feeling horny. Leonard picked up a TV remote and pressed a button.

"We probably don't need it but here's a bit of inspiration." The screen started up and showed a slideshow of photos of Leonard, Sylvia, and friends in various groups. Most were candids taken at parties, but a few - mostly in black-and-white - looked like they might have been taken in a studio. Even the studio photos showed people in serious action.

The six men split into pairs- Sam with Harry, Terry with Chris, and Leonard with Steve. Leonard and Steve headed for the loveseat, leaving the bed for the others. Sam took charge, kissing Harry's chest and moving down to his erect cock, taking care to massage Harry's balls, which Sam knew he liked. Terry and Chris lay down and kissed while rubbing their cocks together. Harry had remembered that Terry was especially fond of this kind of play, and thought back to his own brief time with Terry at the party. Meanwhile, Leonard and Steve hugged and kissed and then arranged themselves into a sixty-nine.

Chris changed things up and went down on Terry. Harry had not interacted much with Chris, but judging by Terry's moans Chris knew what he was doing. Harry saw Sam wink at Chris and Chris nod back. Sam's blowjob increased in intensity. Harry was a bit surprised as Sam usually preferred to take things slow, but he soon realized that Sam and Chris were having a contest to see who could make their partner come first.

Terry came first, expressing his orgasm loudly and vigorously. Harry felt the same energy building up in him as he came in Sam's mouth. Sam accepted his cum eagerly and then moved up to kiss Harry.

"Switch partners?" asked Sam.

"Sure."

Harry moved over and tapped Chris on the shoulder.

"Looks like you could use some attention," Harry said, nodding at Chris's hard cock.

Harry had not been with Chris at the party, and looked at Chris's member with curiosity. It was longer than what he was accustomed to, but not particularly thick. Harry began by licking the shaft and pinching the head with his fingers, revealing a bit of precum which he used to lubricate the shaft. Chris gestured to a tray on the bedside table with condoms and latex gloves.

"Play with my ass." It was more of a command than a request. Harry gamely put on some gloves and began manipulating Chris's ass. Taking Chris's whole cock in his mouth. Harry grabbed Chris's asscheeks and pulled his lover's whole lower body towards him. He had never attempted deep throating before, and he felt his gag reflex tensing up, but he worked through it. Sensing this was still new to Harry, Chris offered him encouragement.

"Damn, Harry, you're doing pretty good."

Harry stopped the deep throating and moved to licking the shaft again, all while probing Chris's anus with a couple gloved fingers. Apparently Chris really liked that because Harry could feel the sphincter ring clench around his fingers as Chris came in a torrent. Harry did his best to get all the cum but some splashed on his neck and chest.

As Chris moved over to recover, Harry looked over at the others. By now Terry and Sam had joined Leonard and Steve. Terry and Sam knelt by the loveseat, with Terry sucking Leonard and Sam sucking Steve. Leonard and Sam were kissing each other with complete abandon, stopping occasionally to groan with pleasure over their friends' oral attention.

Harry was trying to figure out the logistics of joining them when Chris tapped him on the shoulder.

"I want you to fuck me, " Chris said.

Harry was still apprehensive about giving and receiving anal sex, but he nodded and grabbed a condom. They now had the bed to themselves, so Chris spread out and presented his ass to Harry. Harry lubed Chris's ass and put the condom on his hard cock. Harry slowly inched his cock into Chris's waiting ass and began gently pumping.

"Harder, I can take it."

Harry increased his speed and motion, grabbing hold of Chris's hardening cock with one hand while tweaking his nipples with the other. He kissed the nape of Chris's neck, then his left ear.

"Oh god don't stop you're doing so good."

To Harry it felt almost as if Chris's body was an extension of his own. He stroked Chris's cock in time with his thrusts, and he felt his second orgasm coming along as Chris's asshole started to clench. Harry came first, but Chris was only seconds behind him, spurting all over the sheets.

Harry detached from Chris with a *pop* and they both attempted recovery. Harry removed the condom and reached for a towel. As he was came down from the otherworldly high of an intense orgasm, he heard something strange: applause. The others had stopped their own activities to watch Harry and Chris.

"That was beautiful," said Terry, a wide grin on his face.

The men paired up in different combinations, even attempting two threesomes and an awkward daisy chain. As the clock neared 5, however, Leonard spoke up.

"I wish we could do this all night, but I'm going to have to ask you fellas to leave soon. This was fun, but Saturday night is my night with Sylvia."

The townhouse had three showers, and the men doubled up in each. Harry showered with Sam. and while they did their best to concentrate on washing they snuck in a few kisses and some groping.

They all dried off and dressed, only to see Sylvia there with Leonard.

"Sounds like you boys had a good time." They all nodded and laughed. Leonard embraced and kissed his wife, and led them to the door.

Harry went home to his own wife, sharing every detail of the encounter. It got Joan so worked up she dragged Harry to bed, where she pegged him for the first time.

After they were done, Harry mentioned the invitation from Judy.

"Ooh that sounds nice. I'd love a girls' night."

They fell asleep dreaming of the possibilities.