Lovecraftian Romance

Story Info
Mating night for an otherworldly creature.
2.7k words
4.41
7.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers

"We've been going out for three months now. Have you figured it out?" Sara asked you as you walked through the forest path under the setting sun.

"You've got plenty of secrets," you say. "I've figured out that I like you, and we are compatible. You want a relationship, and I fit the bill."

"Everyone keeps secrets, you can do better than that," says Sara.

"You're not human. You're also not any monster I can name."

"There are lots of legends, lots of names..."

"Like vampire, werewolf, mermaid, or anything else obvious. I think you might be an alien, taking human form."

"What makes you say that?"

"Well, there was that incident you had in my bathroom. And occasionally I see you adjust yourself when you think I'm not watching. You have joints everywhere. You could take any shape you like, but choose to look human. Am I right?"

She nodded. "I'm not sure if alien is the right term though. I didn't come to Earth in a spaceship, though to tell the truth, I don't know what I am. There are things I know and don't know about myself. I do know that I'm running out of time."

"Another transformation is coming?"

"Something like that. Look, I have reasons for being desperate. Biological reasons. We have a life cycle. I don't entirely understand it, but I need to mate, and my kind are connected with humans."

"So you need a human male. There are plenty of us. Why me?" The sun is starting to set, but you are almost to her cabin.

"My father was human. My mother was... whatever I am. I guess that makes us parasites. I don't know. But I need a mate, a man who can protect me while I'm gestating. It requires commitment, but not in the same way. I don't need you to provide, not like you normally would."

"Would you turn me into whatever you are?"

"It doesn't work that way. Our children would be like me though. You wouldn't, but you would be... changed. I'm not exactly sure what would happen except that you would become... more... more than human, more than what you are. My father had something of my mother in him. I don't think he needed to sleep. I'm not sure what else he could do."

"Can't we ask him? Where is he?"

"He's with her. Probably in her nest. I've seen it, but they've probably moved it. In any case, here's my nest." They reached the cabin. The inside was sparsely decorated with a theme of ants, strangely enough. Perhaps that was a hint of her true nature? There were only two rooms a bedroom with a comfy looking wide bed. The kitchen was about the same size, but hardly looked used.

"So how do want to do this? Will you show me your true form as you do?"

"It can be however you like, but we need to mate. It might be better for you if you didn't see my true form. You'd be too busy pissing yourself in fear to get a hard-on."

"I can work myself up. I want to see it."

Sara shrugged and started to remove her clothing. "So I recall you saying that you liked dominant women, right?"

"Yes, but I'm not the kind of guy just to immediately kneel and offer myself to a woman. Well, I assume I'm not. It's not like I've ever actually been with a woman before."

"Well, lucky for you I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve. I'm stronger than you. Or at least I can be. Things like strength come and go. That's why I need you too. Want me to wrestle you down?"

You get on the bed and strip down. She stands on one end of the bed and slowly strips in front of you, teasing and revealing herself bit by bit. She shakes her hips playfully as she climbs onto the bed. You face each other kneeling on the bed, Sara grinning, arms spread, ready to wrestle you down. The two of you embrace and roll over each other. Her small frame hides an unnatural strength. You land on top of her, but feel like she is in control, with the strength of her legs surrounding you.

"Come inside, it's warm and cozy, I promise," says Sara. You've already grown hard and you want this, but before you have a chance to slide inside her she grabs your face and pulls you close to her face. As you look deep into her brown commanding eyes you suddenly feel her skin shift, and her flesh reaches out to wrap around your cock and her legs wrap impossibly tight around you, like tentacles, but you cannot see them, as her hands hold your face tight.

"Ha! You should see your face right now. But we're just getting started." She shifts again and slides around on her back, somehow moveing unnaturally across the bed, carrying you with her and inside her. Then she gives a push and rolls over on top of you. Suddenly you feel her labia shift and pull you deep inside, clamping firmly around your base, then she starts to move up and down.

"There it is again, your eyes went so wide there. You've never been with a woman before so I'll go ahead and let you know that normal women can't do that."

"I didn't expect any less of you. And if I didn't know by now, you crawling backwards along the bed feels far more unnatural than anything your pussy could do to me."

"Anything? Before midnight I'll have you worshiping this pussy. Is that what you would like?"

"If that's what you'd like, I'd like to worship all of you."

"Oh you will, my lovely mate, you will." She squeezes on you again, keeping you firmly inside her, a second pair of lips pulses on you gently. "You want me to dominate you, to make you my slave, maybe? This won't be the last time we mate. I know my parents still enjoy one another. And will for centuries to come. As will we."

Sara snuggles up closer to you, bringing her face close to yours. He smile suddenly feels unnatural. "You said you wanted to know my true form? You want to feel conquered, dominated, by your wife. You like the idea of a woman controlling your mind and body, but you want to struggle. Yes, I see it in you eyes. What do you see in my eyes?"

"Something beyond human," you breathe. "You are a woman, just not a human one. You are a pure woman, more than any human woman."

"Sweet words. Do you think that fear will turn you on?"

"Of you, it certainly could. Why should I fear you?"

"The male spider should fear his mate, for she plans to eat him. But I will not eat you. Not all of you. They say fear is a loss of power. How much power do you think I can take from you?"

"Not so much that I won't be able to protect you."

"Oh no, I can take much more than that. I can take everything. And I will. And give it back again. Again and again. How do you think it will feel for me to take power from you? It will feel like me taking your seed from you, helplessly aroused, unable to stop yourself from cumming. A lot of what I do is instinct, but my mother taught me a lot of things. Like this."

You feel her pulse around your cock, a strange suction that brings you deeper and makes you harder, but at the same time her skin seems to melt and slide around you. You can't see it. She still looks mostly normal from your view, but you can feel her morphing, shifting.

"Take a look at my breasts, would you like them big or small?" Sara pushed forward her chest, making her breasts shrink and grow before your eyes. "Do you want to touch them? Too bad, your hands are trapped."

Your hands are indeed trapped, held down by her hands, from arms that had sprouted from her knees. Sara's face hovers over yours, her breasts below, following the curve of her back.

"Yes, you like to look at them. Symbols of my feminine authority." Sara pushes them closer to your face. "Go ahead, kiss them. Accept my power over you as your wife and mate. Aww, that's so sweet, how you place your head between my breasts. Just close your eyes and relax..."

Suddenly her skin wraps around you head and pulls your head inside her chest. You are trapped in the warm dark embrace of her inhuman flesh. At first you struggle, unable to breathe, then air fills the pocket holding your head.

"I've got both your heads now. Isn't it wonderful feeling helpless like this? What was that? Are you trying to speak in there? Don't bother. Just give into the darkness. Give into my darkness. Bow beneath my breasts." Her voice is distant, muffled through her skin. The inside is moist but has a faintly sweet smell.

"Does fear arouse you? I can work with that... The sun is setting. Night is upon us. How does it feel to be trapped and helpless inside you wife?" Sara tightens on your neck and cock at the same time, affectionately emphasizing her control. You hang this way for a while, helpless in her grasp as she cuddles with you and stimulates you. Slowly you feel yourself being moved around, her small firm hands still feel quite human as they hold yours tight. Your legs are spread apart by what feel like tentacles, or perhaps vines. You can feel her moving around you, sometimes feeling like a monstrous spider slowly wrapping her prey, and other times you feel the warm skin of the woman you know and trust. You suppose that in a sense they are the same.

"I want your first orgasm with me to be special. I want all of them to be special, but this one in particular should be glorious and terrifying, just the way you wanted." She releases your head and allows you to see her again.

The room is dark, but you can make out her figure looming over you. Her smiling face still looks human, as do her breasts, but her arms are long and hard, spidery shapes that shift in the darkness. Other limbs appear in the darkness. Suddenly new lights appear, somewhere inside her form. Her breasts open like flowers, revealing the glowing bulbs that illuminate the room. The light attracts your eyes and draws in your attention.

"You can't really see my true form, because there isn't one. But this comes close." Her hands still pin you down as other tendrils caress your chest. "You are so hard. Human bodies are so soft and yet so remarkably rigid. So vulnerable to puncture and damage, yet at the same time so resilient." Her tentacles form points and start to play with your skin.

"I am effectively immortal, and will share that with you, though we are both young. But for all our differences we must still be related somehow. Otherwise your seed would be useless to me." She squeezes on your cock affectionately, while looming over you, her form reminiscent of a giant spider.

"This is the beginning. Look at me. Really look at me. This is your wife. You are joined to me, becoming a part of me, and I am becoming a part of you. Feel yourself hard inside me, beautifully helpless, like a fly in the spider's web. You knew I would change you, and you will change me, and we will grow together."

She is so affectionate, it's hard to feel afraid. You already trust her, despite what your eyes are telling you. And she feels amazing. Her pulsing on your cock, holding it tight, pulling you in deeper, impossibly deep... makes you feel so helpless and ready to burst.

"When you cum, I will begin to process you seed. I will need a lot, so we'll be busy all night. After that it will take a few hours, but then I will be ready to plant part of me in you. So how would you like this orgasm? Slow and affectionate? Fast and aggressive? Do you want to cum in terror as I draw your seed out of you?"

"Yes, that one," you say.

"And you are not already afraid, just looking at me?" You shake your head. Slowly she lifts you up, pulsing tighter around you, holding you firmly, helplessly, your limbs pull taut. "If you are not already, then what about the thought that you are completely in my power now? That after you cum I will toy with you, place you in a vat full of our wriggling offspring, eager to meet their father. Do you want me to call you my slave? My pet? Both are true. Imagine that with your seed I am extracting your freedom, and carrying you away into a different world, not meant for humans... would that scare you?" As she speaks she pulls you deeper, squeezes you tighter, right to the edge.

"It's too late to fight, too late to escape. Kiss me, and accept my dominion over you, accept me as your mate, kiss me in confession of my power over you, a confession that you want your wife to rule you." She brings her head close, still looking quite human, her lips offered to you. You purse your lips to, about to helplessly accept her kiss when just as her lips brush yours her face splits open, briefly revealing dark tendrils and pieces of plant-like flesh that quickly surround your head and pull you inside her, deep inside her, as she lifts you up and carries you away.

She tenses on you, pulsing rapidly and aggressively on your cock, pushing you over the edge. You cum helplessly as you feel her carrying you down, somewhere where the air is cooler, under the earth. Like a spider, carrying her prey off the web and deep into her nest.

Time blurs as she holds you tight and milks you. You soon relax and sleep, wrapped in her warm embrace. You do not sleep long. Soon she milks you again, and every few hours she awakens you even more than you thought possible.

You wake with sunlight on your face. You sit up in the cabin and smell waffles cooking in the kitchen. You get up and find yourself naked, but step toward the kitchen anyway. There you find Sara, wearing an apron and already with a stack of waffles ready to eat.

"Sleep well?" she asks.

"That... was amazing. It feels like a wild dream... you look so..."

"Human? Not having second thoughts after seeing my true form? I've heard that many men do. I hoped that you would be able to handle it. Was I right?" She hands you a plate with a full, warm, waffle.

"I think so, yes. I look forward to doing that again. I don't feel different though. Are you...?"

"Pregnant? Of course. Thousands of fertilized eggs that will soon be ready. Do you like the idea of swimming with them?"

"I like the idea of you chasing me through the woods in the moonlight even more," you say as you sit down to start on your waffles.

"Good, we can do that tonight, if you like. A bit of foreplay. You're taking this remarkably well."

"It almost doesn't feel real. I guess we're married now?"

"I prefer the term mated. Married sounds like we're part of your human

civilization and this is some kind of social contract. No, you're mine, and I am yours. I still look human, but soon I won't as our children grow. Later today I'll show you to our nest, under the cabin. You were there last night, but you didn't see it. That's where most of the eggs are right now." Sara sits down to eat some waffles as well.

"It's so hard to believe what I saw last night... you look so human... and beautiful. Those lights were beautiful too, though," you say.

Sara swallows a bit of her waffle, and faces you with a sultry smile. Then her face splits from side to side, revealing a bulb of soft yellow light that seems to stare at you like an alien eye. Then just as fast her face closes again, her smile returning as she takes another bite of waffle.

Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers