Loveology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I admit to having a plan, and Gail seemed to enjoy me taking the lead. As we lay side-by-side I sucked on her nipples, each in turn, while fingering her pussy. While I was doing this she played with the foreskin of my cock which seemed to turn her on since she previously had had sex only with cut guys before she was married and then only with her circumcised husband Morton. Once Gail was suitably charged up I attacked her pussy with my mouth making sure to alternate between sucking in, and then licking, her clit, while one of my hands mauled a tit and the other one squeezed a firm bulbous ass cheek.

Once Gail had a rip-roaring orgasm from my mouth and finger play I shinned up her body and buried my steel-hard cock in her pussy in one slow continuous motion. I groaned, and she moaned, during the process of penetration. Once I bottomed out she put her thighs around my waist and we started slow mutual gyrations. How we managed it, given how anxious both of us were for this experience I don't know, but we were able to leisurely enjoy each other for about as long as I could ever remember an intercourse session lasting. After a beautiful languid period of time suddenly her cunt turned into a vacuum pump. She pulsated her pc muscles, which inspired me to stroke powerfully, and soon we virtually simultaneously came with muffled screams.

I literally saw stars; it actually was like being close up to a fireworks display. I didn't pass out -- and neither did she -- but my mind was so overloaded that I just let a feeling of euphoria overcome me, and I thought of nothing except for how satisfied I felt.

We stayed locked together, occasionally planting a kiss on the other's body, for a long, serene, period of time. Finally we disengaged and lay next to each other staring into each other's eyes, our noses almost touching. I spoke first. "I'm nothing but a happy chemical factory now," I smiled. "I have no words to describe how wonderful you are."

"Sextactic might apply," she giggled. Gail never giggles.

"I can go along with that," I smiled, gave her a quick kiss on the lips, and then repeated "Yeah, sextactic!"

We talked for the next ten minutes or so, mostly exchanging words of contentment, and expressing pride that we took it slowly and didn't act like a couple of hormonal teenagers. However, then Gail started stroking my balls. My cock immediately came to life again. She noticed it and smiled. Then we did act either like a couple of hormonal teenagers, or a couple of jungle cats, as we seemingly lost control, overcome by lust.

The result of our lascivious activities was me banging her brains out in the doggy position with one of my hands mauling one of her tits and the thumb of the other hand in her asshole. This time I do believe that we both lost awareness for a few seconds after my cock exploded in her pulsating vagina. When we finally separated and collapsed next to each other we both started laughing.

"You're a fucking animal," Gail snickered.

"You're a depraved sex fiend," I snickered back.

After calling each other names for a few minutes I looked at the clock on the nightstand over her shoulder. "Holy shit -- it's already 1:40 p. m.," I bellowed.

"What the fuck?" she said turning over to look at the clock. "Shit, I've got to get back to the school."

We took a quick shower together -- no hanky-panky -- got dressed and raced down to our cars. "I guess my mind was in nirvana," I said as we hit the stair landing on our way out.

"Mine too," Gail laughed. "Call me on my burner phone on the way back to your office," she said as we went separate ways to our cars parked far from each other, without exchanging another kiss.

Once I was a mile or so from the motel I hit the speed-dial number on my burner phone for Gail's burner. When she answered all that I said is "New love is all that it's cracked up to be; and in the case of you, even more!"

Gail chuckled with a pithy "You got that right," response. Then she said "Let's both pick up our daughters from pre-school on Friday and take them to Grant Park and while they're playing see how we go from here."

"Sounds like a plan," I chuckled. "I might actually have my head out of the clouds by then," I laughed, and then terminated the call.

That night something strange happened. Although Daphne and I usually had nice, though not terribly exciting, sex two or three times a week that night I fucked her comatose with an energy level she hadn't seen since our pre-kid days. I think that she must have had four or five orgasms before I unloaded a gigantic load of seminal fluid into her vibrating pussy. I think that proved beyond all doubt to me that the brain is the most important sex organ. I had never cum three times within twelve hours for years, yet that night my third ejaculation was more powerful that my normal first ejaculation during a day.

As a very contented Daphne snuggled up to me post-coital she mumbled "What got into you caveman?" before she passed out as much as went to sleep. I tried to answer her question to myself -- not to her. I quickly came to the conclusion that it was left-over lust from my nooners with Gail, revenge for her perceived cheating, and a macho assertion of dominance. Whatever it was I also felt really good and had a spectacular night's sleep.

**************

It is amazing what two cautious intelligent people who carefully plan things can accomplish when they set their minds to it. Over the next ten years Gail and I had a continuing "new love" relationship although we were extremely careful to have no public displays of affection whatsoever. One reason that it stayed "new love" was because we met for sex only about once every fourteen-twenty days (longer between sessions if there were family vacations or illnesses), although we often did see each other once for some completely non-sexual activity or event between carnal sessions. I do believe that we both compartmentalized our relationship so that it had no adverse effect on our lives with our families. It did for me -- and Gail expressed it the same way -- exactly what I had hoped that it would do. It let me not think about why Daphne was content with our companionable relationship but happier with her perceived affair, and Gail provided a perfect outlet for my passion. It also was both strange and ironic that about a third of the time when I had fucked -- or made love to Gail, we did both -- during the day that night I fucked Daphne comatose.

I almost never tried to compare my sexual relationships with Gail and Daphne, although a couple of times over the years I found myself doing that. One time I posited the question to myself "If I could only fuck one of them for the rest of my life who would I choose?" I quickly answered "Gail, no question about it" to myself. Not only did I have the "new love" chemicals flowing through my brain when I was with Gail, but she was an impossibly athletic and passionate lover.

At the time that Gail and I had been having a very satisfying "new love" relationship, with assorted happiness-providing chemicals flowing through our brains, for about ten years both of our family situations were great. Our now fifteen-year-old daughters were in very good places, enjoying everything about life including doing great in school and athletics. Gail's son, who was younger than her daughter, was also in a good place. My son, through constant attention by all members of our family, and help from professionals, had moved past the issues that had plagued him as a child and as a big and strong 17 year old was entirely normal and was planning what colleges he wanted to apply to.

It was then that something happened to upset the apple cart. I had never followed up on who Daphne was having an affair with for many reasons, the most significant of which was that I didn't want to know because depending upon who it was it could really adversely affect my life. In that particular case, ignorance was bliss. Since Daphne had been very circumspect about it and as far as I knew had kept it hidden from everyone it wasn't harming how people perceived me or our family. Then that precipitously changed.

Daphne had to go to a conference for work over a three day weekend. The day before she was due back Gail called me on my normal cellphone -- not the burner phone that I always used in communications with her. "We need to meet," she tersely opened the conversation.

"What about?" was my original reply, "and why are you calling me on my normal cellphone?"

"I'm calling on your normal cellphone to establish that I called you, not to hide that I did; and we need to meet because talking over the phone won't do it," she replied.

"OK, when and where?" I asked.

"One hour, at my office at the community college," she replied.

"OK, I'll talk to the kids and unless I call you back in fifteen minutes I'll see you then and there," I responded.

I talked to both kids and they had other activities planned and my son could drive my daughter to where she wanted to go, and I was happy with their situations, so at the appointed time I met Gail in her office. She made a point of introducing me to Cheryl, one of her colleagues, to establish when and where we were meeting. Then we closed the door to her office and without the normal affection that we showed toward each other got to the point.

"I just found out something very disturbing," Gail started out with an angry frown on her face. "I know that you always suspected that Daphne was having an affair but didn't want to take the chance of missing out on your kids growing up so you didn't pursue it because if she was having an affair she was very circumspect about it and therefore no one you knew would know about it. Now that has changed."

"What?" was my snappy reply.

Gail tossed a set of photos over to me. There, in the presence of others, some of whom I recognized, Daphne was at her "conference" (if a hotel bar and dance floor are where the conference was being held) hugging and kissing another man. That really pissed me off; but what pissed me off more was the man was Gail's husband Morton!

"What the fuck!" I yelled as I flipped through the photos, all of which had yesterday's date stamp on them.

"I also have a video," Gail snarled; she played with her phone for a few seconds and then handed it to me. There, in living color, Morton was fucking Daphne doggy style in one bed of a hotel room, while there was obviously other activity on the other bed. About a minute into the porn flick the head of the man on the other bed became visible and I knew him; he was one of Daphne's co-workers. I stopped the video; as porn flicks go it wasn't very exciting, including because Daphne wasn't very vocal like she was when I fucked her, and also because her tits didn't slap together which they did every time that we did doggy. Apparently -- as was also clear from the video -- Morton wasn't a very energetic fucker.

After turning off the video I handed the phone back to Gail. "Where did you get this stuff?" I asked.

"I was very suspicious of Morton going on a business trip over a three day weekend; that has never happened before in the almost twenty years we've been married, so I hired a PI. I don't know if Morton has been Gail's sex partner in the ten years plus that we've been enjoying each other's' company, but they may have been an item for at least the last six months. While I never mentioned it to you since we never talk about our spouses when we are together, Morton's been acting funny about that length of time," Gail stated with her arms crossed.

"This changes things for me," I calmly yet forcefully said. "Her cheating is now out in the open; I won't stand for it. What's your take?"

"I'm going to divorce the SOB, and to answer your unasked question, no I don't feel hypocritical because we've never done anything out in the open so absolutely no one knows about us," she snarled.

"I feel the same way," I replied. Then I grabbed Gail by the shoulders and said "There's one more thing we need to decide; what do we do about us?"

"I know what I'd like to do; but I want to hear what you want first," she said as she glared up into my eyes.

"I want to cool it for three or four months so that they have nothing to counter-sue about, and then I want you to move in with me, or me with you, depending upon custody arrangements, because I've known for a long time that I'm in love with you -- and not just 'new love' that gets chemicals flowing through our brains, but long term romantic and consummate love," I replied staring into her eyes and gripping her shoulders more tightly.

After a delay of a couple of seconds Gail threw her lips to mine, we kissed passionately, and throwing caution to the wind I knocked everything off of her desk (fortunately, nothing breakable, almost all just papers), lay her on her back, pulled off her panties, unzipped, and fucked her brains out.

When we finally regained our senses and straightened out our clothes I mumbled "I take it that you agree with my suggestion."

"Fuck yeah," she chuckled.

"What's next?"

"We confront them, separately, tomorrow night when they get back, we hire the same family law attorney sometime next week, and we get the ball rolling," she announced.

"Can we wait until Tuesday to confront them? I want to talk to my kids first; they both are old enough that they can choose to live with me and I want to make my pitch for them to do that and want to have all day tomorrow to do so and then confront her the next day, Tuesday," I responded.

"Sounds like a plan," she smiled. "Let's be sure we don't have a just-fucked look and then talk to Cheryl and tell her what's up; she's a great and trustworthy friend of mine and can confirm the fact that we met together about our upcoming divorces."

The next day I had a talk with both of my kids together. I was surprised by my daughter's reaction. "I thought that something was going on with mom the last few years but had no proof so I wasn't about to say anything; but it's not a shock to me."

My son seemed to be completely surprised.

"I'm not going to confront your mother until tomorrow; can you keep this under wraps until I do?"

They both agreed that they would.

"Eventually you're going to have to decide who to live with; I hope that it's me but I'm not going to put pressure on you," I continued.

"It's a no brainer for me, Dad," my son said, "with you."

"Same for me," my daughter said then gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then she looked me in the eye and said "Be strong dad."

"I will," I sad-smiled, "and I will try to keep you two out of it to the extent possible."

When I picked Daphne up at the airport Monday night I tried to act normal, but she knew that something was wrong. I told her that we needed to talk about something the next morning. She tried the entire night to get me to spill, but I successfully put her off. I think she realized what it was when I didn't initiate sex with her that night because my MO was to initiate sex whenever we had been apart for any length of time.

***************

The confrontation was surprisingly anti-climactic. By the time the kids had left for school and we had confirmed that we were taking the morning off work it seemed like she knew what was coming. She didn't make any excuses, didn't beg for forgiveness, and didn't threaten, cry, shift blame, or get angry. However, she also wouldn't discuss it, nor would she answer my questions of how long it had been going on, or if she had had other lovers in the past. Her response to those questions were "Would it make any difference on what you're going to do regardless of what my answers to those questions are?"

I honestly couldn't tell her that it would make a difference, so I said "No."

"Then what's the point?" she rhetorically asked, shrugging her shoulders.

"I'll have you served by the end of the week," I calmly said, "and then we can work out all the practical matters.

"OK," was her deadpan response.

When I got to work I called Gail -- on my regular cellphone, not my burner. Her situation was different. Morton pleaded for another chance and was virtually on the precipice of tears, but she shot him down flat. We made arrangements to visit attorneys together from a list we had already prepared, and I called three of them and she called the other three on our list for appointments.

We picked a no-nonsense fifties something female shark as our attorney. She had Morton and Daphne served on Friday, citing adultery as the cause. Adultery isn't a big factor in most states but in ours it does make some differences so we were at least going to require Morton and Daphne to negotiate it back to irreconcilable differences.

As I earlier indicated both of my kids were old enough to choose who to stay with and they both chose me so I would keep the house. Gail's daughter was old enough to choose so she chose to stay with Gail and she was also given custody of her son who was too young to choose but expressed a preference to stay with Gail anyway, so she would keep the house.

Once the custody arrangements were clear both Daphne and Morton settled up the divorce proceedings quickly. Since I asked for no child support and got the house Daphne got no alimony and in exchange for changing the grounds to irreconcilable differences I got a 60-40% split of communal assets. Daphne got liberal visitation which I had no intention of being difficult about.

In Gail's case, Morton didn't have to pay alimony but he did have to pay child support, and Gail also got a 60-40% split of communal assets in exchange for changing the grounds to irreconcilable differences. Morton also got liberal visitation.

Unlike Daphne Morton did try to save the marriage by telling the truth that he was having an affair with Daphne for the previous six months, and he took a polygraph that he passed that confirmed that, and that he had not had any previous affairs. It didn't negate Gail's resolve to divorce him but it made it easier for her to negotiate with him. It really pissed me off, however, because it -- combined with Daphne's complete unwillingness to talk about it or admit anything -- confirmed that she had had other affairs in the past.

Actually, the most difficult part of the divorce proceedings was abstaining from sex with Gail for their duration. Fortunately, after initial resistance from Morton, when Daphne and Morton agreed to the terms the proceedings moved quickly and Gail and I were divorce about five months after service of the papers.

The weekend after the divorces became final I left my kids -- who didn't need a babysitter, but a chaperone-- with my parents in my house and Gail left her kids with her parents in her house and we took a three day, three night, trip together to a resort (we didn't tell anyone we were doing it together). Believe it or not those were the first nights that we ever stayed overnight together.

Gail and I were like horny teenagers -- only more sexually experienced -- and those three nights and days were the sexual highlights of our life; even more "sextactic" than our first day together. On the drive back we talked about how long we would have to wait to move in together and then get married. We decided that after two months, meeting for sex at least two times a week, we would put our houses on the market, find one that we could buy together that was in our same school district and large enough to accommodate four kids, and move in together. That's what we did.

A month after the divorce was finalized we disclosed to our children that we had gotten close, and bonded, as a result of our shared divorce proceedings and asked them to provide input into our new home with blended family. All four kids were surprised, but none was particularly non-plussed, and after seeing the amenities (include a tennis/pickleball court, swimming pool, home theater, and their own bedrooms far away from ours) in the house we were most favorably considering they all got on board. I got full price for my house, Gail got almost full price for hers, and we got a decent deal on the new house. We had professional movers move us in about three months after the divorces were concluded.