Lovers Ch. 02: A New Story Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily just had to give herself a second to admire Julia's glorious clit and labia. It's scent was something Lily had never taken in before and she fell in love with it. Preparing for her next move, Lily began to kiss Julia's vagina as if it were her mouth which drove Julia insane. The warmth of Lily's mouth on her pussy made Julia shudder with anticipation and need.

"Lily, fuck, don't force me to wait any longer," Julia groaned. Lily raised her head from her lover's pussy and smiled.

"Patience, love. Great things take time, you know."

With that, Lily plunged back into Julia's waiting pussy and continued to plant kisses on and around it. After what felt like forever, Julia finally felt Lily's tongue invading her cunt, wiggling back and forth, up and down. Her hips began to push upward, driving Lily's tongue deeper into her drenched pussy. Julia closed her eyes taking in every moment of pleasure Lily's tongue was giving her. Her moaning was so loud everyone in the neighborhood could probably hear her. She knew she wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer.

"Lily," Julia said breathlessly," I'm coming, I'm coming. Yes, yes, yes, YEEESSSSSSS!"

Julia's juices splattered all over Lily's waiting face. Lily, with her mouth wide open, accepted very last drop of her lover's warm cum. But she didn't want to stop there. Taking a page out of Vivian's book, Lily climbed back on top of Julia with two fingers shoved up her drooling cunt Julia gasped in surprise as she felt Lily's fingers suddenly enter inside of her. Lily once again plastered her lips on Julia's as her fingers quickly went in and out of her lover. Julia groaned into Lily's mouth and the bed rocked furiously. Julia placed her hands around Lily's head pushing her deeper in the kiss. She could feel Lily's nails scratching against her pussy walls. She could already feel another orgasm coming. Her cheeks grew red and her hips gyrated into Lily's fingers. A wave of pleasure washed over body as she began to squirm uncontrollably. Lily felt Julia's orgasm wash over her hand and broke the kiss so Julia could have a chance to breathe. Looking into Julia's eyes intently, Lily watched as her best friend rode out her orgasm before removing her fingers from her cunt. As Julia recovered, Lily sucked the juiced from her fingers and plopped on the bed next to her new lover. The room was quiet except for Julia's heavy breathing. Lily took her in her arms and they laid there intertwined for the next few minutes.

"I can't believe we did this," Julia whispered.

"I know," Lily said, stroking Julia's hair," But I'm glad we did."

Julia looked at Lily lovingly.

"I'm glad too."

She gently kissed Lily's lips before finally getting out of bed.

"We should probably get cleaned up before we leave."

"We should also come up with a plan," Lily said with a mischievous smile.

Julia turned around and looked at Lily curiously.

"A plan for what," she asked inquisitively.

"A plan to seduce Keely and Vivian, of course," Lily replied seductively.

A big grin spread across Julia's face.

"Well I'm going to shower first," Julia said," And if you're going to join me, I suggest you get your sexy little ass out of bed."

Lily mewled as she jumped out of Julia's bed and hurriedly followed her lover into the shower.

They had a lot to think about.

To Be Continued...

12