Lovers Ch. 05: Coupledom and More

Story Info
Tom & Lindsey are a public couple, and add a lover...again.
13.1k words
4.92
1.1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: readers will find it helpful to read prior chapters of "Lovers" to provide context and background on the characters.

All characters engaging in sex are over 18. All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to living persons is strictly coincidental.

This story presents themes of lactation, adult nursing, MFF three-way sex, and rough sex. If these are not your favorite kinks, please find other stories to read.

Please remember this is a fantasy. Please read it as such.

Part 13 -- The Gradual Coming Out

Lindsey and I were now unattached, except for our attachment to each other. We kept meeting for coffee in the morning whenever we could, and we kept our baristas smiling each time.

We met one morning as usual, ordered, kissed, and sat down waiting for my name to be called. We talked about how we could gradually come out as a couple given, we were both divorced.

My name was called and I retrieved our morning coffees.

I took the lead in the conversation. "Sweetie, I want to have a more public relationship with you, which I don't think is news to you. But I'm only divorced a couple of months, so I feel I need to take it slow. How do you feel about that?"

Lindsey immediately responded, "Of course! I don't want to do anything to make it look like we've been dating before we were 'single.' I've got my own appearances to keep up. We need to take this slow. I've been single for about five months. You're just coming up on two. I think we need to wait until you're single for six months before we can 'come out'"

I nodded in agreement. "The word is out on both of us that we just got divorced. That's not a secret. We need to keep things discreet, and then we can slowly allow ourselves to be seen in public. So, we're in agreement on this?"

Lindsey smiled and said, "Of course we are, we are just so in sync!"

We smiled and looked deeply into each other's eyes.

The weeks and months passed and we continued to be discreet, but also were able to meet in the evening and on weekends at her place or mine without any exposure or concerns. Waking up together was still a wonderful feeling.

Something else we needed to do was make our kids aware we were seeing each other. We believed we had exercised enough discretion that they were not truly aware of the extent of our relationship.

We decided to have discussions with our respective kids absent each other and then plan a formal 'meet' so that we could ease our kids into the idea that we each had a significant other.

As luck would have it, one evening when I had my girls for the night, we were out to dinner and my youngest brought up whether I was 'out there' dating other women. My oldest asked as well, in a, "yeah, what she said" fashion.

I was somewhat surprised, but relieved that they were interested and open to the idea that I would begin dating again. I asked them both, "You think it's ok for Dad to be dating?"

They both said, in different ways, 'yeah, you're not dead, just divorced, go for it, Dad."

I was somewhat relieved and started to think about how I could bring Lindsey into the fold with them.

Lindsey had a boy and girl, so it was a little different. Her boy was trying to be the protective son. Lindsey explained to him that she was capable of handling herself with men, and reminded him that she raised him and knows what boys are after. Her daughter was more aligned with my girls, telling her that she needed to get out there and find someone to 'keep her happy.'

Lindsey and I got together and came up with a plan for each of us to meet the other's kids, and then at some future date, get the kids together. It was complicated by the fact that the kids were away a college. We decided that the Thanksgiving weekend was a good time to introduce our kids to each other on separate nights.

We set it up so that on the Friday after Thanksgiving I would meet Lindsey's kids as her SO, and the following night she would meet my girls as my SO. We were nervous, but both evenings came off easily, and her kids seemed to accept me and my girls accepted her very well.

Afterwards, I talked to my girls and asked them for their honest opinions.

I was on edge, because I couldn't disregard my girls' opinions, but I wasn't going to give up my relationship with Lindsey.

To my joy, both girls loved Linz, thought she was smart, attractive, and just a nice person.

Lindsey had passed the test. I was so relieved.

Lindsey had the same conversation with her kids. Her son was a tough sell, but thought I was a good guy. Her daughter was thrilled that her mom found me and was totally supportive.

I'd passed the test.

Lindsey and I decided that we should plan to get her kids and my kids together sometime during semester break for dinner to get them introduced to each other. We were both on pins and needles for the three weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Finally, the date came. We had a reservation at a very nice restaurant for the six of us on a Saturday evening. We met at the restaurant, and introduced our kids to each other.

They, of course, hit it off and found things to talk about that were completely foreign to Lindsey and I.

We had a very nice meal, and Linz and I had a nice bottle of wine.

My girls and Linz's kids were getting along like old friends, laughing and enjoying the evening.

Lindsey and I were ecstatic. This was a huge hurdle that we easily leapt over as a group. We finished the meal and parted ways.

The conversation on the way home in my car was very entertaining. My girls were totally happy about Lindsey's kids and were fast friends. They'd exchanged cell phone numbers and were already texting back and forth.

Finally, my oldest asked the question I'd been dreading. "So, Dad, really, how long have you and Lindsey been a thing?" Of course, my youngest could not resist and added, "Yeah, Dad, what's the real story?"

I fudged the truth a bit and told them that once the divorce was a reality, Lindsey and I connected. I provided no other details and told them that I wouldn't. They whined a little, but relented.

Once home, I immediately texted Linz to coordinate the stories. She told me she had the same type of conversation with her kids, and her son was a little more insistent on details, but she shut him down, reminding him she was the mom and he was the son. Her daughter was happy for her. Her story was that we got together once my divorce was in motion, so the stories were essentially the same.

When I was alone with my oldest, we had a candid conversation. She told me she thought something was afoot because she smelled different fragrances on my clothing when we met on occasion during the semester, and she could tell I was happier before the divorce was finalized.

I smiled and told her that she was drawing conclusions from incomplete data.

She smiled and said "OK, if that's your story, I'll go with that."

I thanked her for accepting what I told her. But I wasn't fooling her. She knew. And that meant her sister also knew, because I knew they talked all the time.

I called Lindsey when I had some privacy and related the conversation to her. She laughed and said she had a similar conversation with both her kids. Her son was still playing the protector, her daughter was happy that she found someone to be happy with.

We had gotten past our kids. It wasn't going to be an issue with them.

We had to now figure out how to slowly reveal our relationship to our friends and coworkers. Given that our kids were on board, we decided it really didn't matter how friends or coworker felt. That was a weight off of us.

We continued to meet for coffee and enjoy our morning ritual. Our baristas also enjoyed our morning display. Thinking about it, they were a bunch of twenty-somethings seeing a late forties couple publicly displaying their love. In a world where such a bond was rare, we showed them how it could be. Hopefully, it gave them hope that they could find the person who they could peck on the cheek every morning.

We also continued to meet at lunchtime, exercising our love muscles regularly. It didn't get old or boring. We found new ways to excite each other, whether it was choosing sexy clothes, or not wearing certain articles of clothing, we made love nearly every day in new and exciting ways.

But in the end, we got the most satisfaction from simply making love in the basic positions -- missionary, doggy, cowgirl.

Lindsey could be insatiable, making sure that oral sex was an important part of our lovemaking. Her blowjob skills only improved, learning how to edge me better and closer. Deepthroating me was always so satisfying for both of us!

And I got better at eating her pussy and bringing her to orgasm with my tongue and lips, finally making her squirt regularly.

We were so in love in so many ways.

Urgent lunchtime trysts continued to be the best. The thrill of having hot wild animal sex in your office looking out the window just ramped up the passion for both of us.

Perhaps it was the possibility of getting caught, despite never having been caught in our years of lunchtime meets.

Perhaps it was the thought of someone peering in through the office window watching us slam together, not that it was really possible with the reflective windows during the day.

It was just so stimulating each and every time. It was the best "quickie" sex we had.

One day, we were having a particularly drawn-out session in Lindsey's office. We were just winding each other up, trying to see who could make who climax first. We weren't particularly loud, but Lindsey's boobs were leaking profusely. The smell of sex and breastmilk was pervasive. Our session ended in a "draw" with both of us climaxing simultaneously with deep, guttural grunting and my cock slurping in Linz's dripping pussy.

We cleaned up, got dressed, and I went to leave. We kissed, and I opened the door to find Melanie just turning the corner and heading towards Lindsey's office.

I smiled at her and said hi, asking how she was doing, trying to be casual and not look like I was freshly fucked.

She smiled a smirky smile and then knocked on Lindsey's doorframe and went in.

I thought that there would be no way she didn't figure out we just had jungle sex in there, given how strong the musky aroma was, coupled with the smell of breastmilk.

As I walked away, I heard the door close. I didn't think that was a good sign, as now Melanie was in there breathing our love smells while facing Linz.

I got back to my office and texted Linz. "Everything OK?"

I didn't get a response for about twenty minutes.

She said "Yes, but it's complicated."

That got my Spidey-sense tingling.

Another text came. "Can I come by?"

I gave her a thumbs up.

She was in my office in less than two minutes.

"Melanie knows about us." Lindsey said, but with surprising calm, almost serenity in her voice.

"Really? Do tell."

Lindsey told me that as soon as Melanie came into the office, she could easily smell our musk and the breastmilk. Melanie's face lit up with shock and surprise, and she leaned in close to Lindsey and whispered, "You just had lunchtime sex in here with him, didn't you? And I smell breastmilk. Do you lactate?"

Lindsey knew there was no way around this. She told Melanie that since we both divorced, we started seeing each other and found out we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

Melanie smiled and said, "I knew it! Anyone who gets so wet that I can smell it has to be in love with the guy!" But she didn't forget about the second question "What about the milk?"

Lindsey really couldn't avoid this so she gave Melanie the short form of her lactation issue. She said Melanie's eyes got big and round during this discussion, and began to squirm as Linz told her. After Lindsey finished admitting to Melanie all of this, Melanie just sat there, eyes fixed on Linz's boobs.

Melanie then said, in a slow monotone, "I've never seen a real breast leak milk. I've seen porn videos, but never one in real life.

Lindsey said, to my shock, "Maybe I can arrange it, but I need to talk to him first."

Melanie reflexively rubbed her pussy with one hand and quietly said, "please do, I'd love that."

I was stunned that Linz would make such an offer. She wasn't usually so openly kinky with others, well except for that flight attendant last year.

Lindsey smiled her devilish smile at me and said, "What are you thinking?"

I sat there for a couple of minutes and she chided me, "Don't overthink, tell me what's on your mind!"

I said, "Well, Melanie is certainly a nice young girl, very shapely, nicely endowed. It could be fun to have her watch us."

Lindsey said, "Yep, I thought you'd like the idea. Perhaps we might invite her on Saturday. Have some wine to loosen us all up, then start the show. Maybe even ask her to join in."

"Do you think she would?" I asked.

Lindsey, without hesitation, said, "It's a sure thing."

I asked, "How do you know?"

Linz said, "Remember I said I caught her making out in a conference room once? Well, she was making out with another girl!"

My eyes got wide. "Do you think she's lesbian or bi?" I asked.

"Not sure, but if I had to guess, I'd say bi, because I know she dated a guy from the team for a short while."

I smiled and said, "Sounds like a great way to spend Saturday."

Lindsey sent a text right then and got a response within a minute. "She's hot to trot for us on Saturday."

I was grinning from ear to ear.

Part 14 -- Showing How Good Love Can Be

Saturday came and we spent the morning readying Lindsey's place for our afternoon / evening with Melanie. We got some nice wine, cheese and crackers, and some meats to fill out a charcuterie.

Melanie arrived at 4pm, as previously arranged by Lindsey.

I had never seen Melanie outside of work before. She was a stunning young lady, perhaps 28, about 5'7" tall, with long, straight dark auburn hair tied back in a loose pony tail. She wore a pair of tight white Capri shorts that hugged her figure nicely. Her ass was magnificently shaped by the shorts. If she was wearing panties, they didn't show. Her top was a bright print blouse tied at the midriff and unbuttoned just enough to reveal an inviting cleavage.

I could not tell if she was wearing a bra or not, but her breasts were pert, sitting youthfully high on her chest, likely a good C cup or more. She wore just enough makeup to bring out her green eyes and long lashes. Her lips were painted in a gorgeous ruby red lipstick. Chunky sandals finished her outfit.

We greeted each other and made some small talk. I opened the wine and gave a glass to Lindsey and Melanie, and then got one for myself. Lindsey and I had decided that she would initiate the advances to Melanie, and I would join in once Melanie got comfortable with us.

It didn't take long.

Melanie and Linz hit it off, talking about all sorts of girl stuff, and then the conversation turned to talking about cute guys, and some of the hot girls in the office.

Of course, when talking about guys, both of them cast wanting glances toward me. I smiled and stayed quiet.

My cock was getting hard, and difficult to hide in my cargo shorts.

Their smiles grew broader.

Melanie then turned back to girls, talking about the girl Linz had caught her making out with in the conference room. Melanie said it was impulsive, and didn't pan out as the embarrassment of the other girl getting caught by the project lead was too much to overcome.

But then, to my surprise, Melanie began running her hand up and down Lindsey's arm. Linz did nothing to stop it or even dissuade it. It made her job of seducing Melanie that much easier.

Melanie then said seductively, "What about these girls here" motioning towards Lindsey's boobs.

"Are they hot?" Lindsey smiled and baited Melanie. "Well, why don't you see if they are. Let me know what you find." And she moved closer to Melanie, almost forcing her boobs into Melanie's arms. She didn't hesitate except to glance at me as if to ask permission.

I nodded almost imperceptibly.

Nervously, Melanie reached a hand under Lindsey's boob and gently felt around it.

I was enjoying this little dance. My hand dropped down to lightly rub my hardened cock, now completely obvious to anyone in the room.

Melanie put her empty wine glass down, which I carefully moved toward to refill. They saw me out of the corners of their eyes, and noticed my bulging crotch.

Melanie got bolder with Lindsey's boobs, not hesitating to squeeze and massage them.

Lindsey egged her on by beginning to moan slightly. Lindsey purposely wore a thin lace bra and thin cotton blouse that was tight around her breasts so that once Melanie began to grope in earnest, Lindsey would start to leak, hopefully ratcheting up the heat between them.

I stood by quietly, watching them and suffering with my aching dong still trapped in my shorts.

Lindsey then asked the key question, "Mel, are you bi?"

Melanie looked up and just nodded. The lust in her eyes was evident, and her stare was locked on to Lindsey's boobs.

Lindsey carefully put down her wine glass and reached for Melanie's breasts. She gently felt, then massaged them.

Melanie responded with moaning.

I saw that Linz had started to leak through her blouse.

Seductively, Lindsey suggested, "Oh, you've made me leak. Maybe we should get more comfortable." and she moved to first untie then unbutton Melanie's blouse.

Melanie was mesmerized.

I moved behind Melanie and helped her remove her capris, unfastening the button and unzipping them, sliding them off her luscious ass and into a puddle around her feet.

Melanie's breathing was now getting more ragged.

She unbuttoned Lindsey's blouse and removed her barely-there bra. Lindsey's shorts fell away.

Neither Lindsey nor Melanie were wearing panties of any type, which explained the strong, musky aroma building in the room. Lindsey and Melanie kicked off their sandals, then both turned to me.

They observed that I was hard as rock and needed to be naked with them, so they stripped me.

Melanie unbuttoned my shirt and rubbed her hands on my chest and nipples as she removed it.

Lindsey used her practiced skills and stripped my shorts and boxers down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and the deck shoes I was wearing.

We were all now naked and quickly closing the space between our bodies.

I guided us to the bedroom to truly get more comfortable.

Melanie marveled at Lindsey's leaking breasts. She gently wiped the dripping milk from Lindsey's nipples, tasting each drop.

Her eyes rolled back in her head.

"I'm in heaven. I want to suckle from you." she said to Lindsey, looking deeply into her eyes.

Lindsey nodded and the feast began. Lindsey sat down on our bed.

Melanie leaned over and gently took one of Lindsey's nipples in her mouth and expertly nursed with no instruction from Lindsey.

I moved in behind Melanie and fitted my hot hard cock between her butt cheeks and began to run it up and down, adding a little spit to lube things.

She responded by riding my cock up and down.

She was a wild girl, with a nipple in her mouth a cock in her ass crack, enjoying both things with gusto.

We continued for a few more minutes.

I quietly asked Melanie, "Do I need to get some condoms?"

She immediately said, "No, I'm clean. I had a test last week, and I'm on the pill. You better put that pole in me. I've been hoping for this all week. I see how satisfied Lindsey is whenever she leaves your office."

I smiled and asked, "So you're stalking us?"

She grunted, "Not really, but when I'm horny, I listen and can tell you two are banging hard. It makes it easy to frig myself in the ladies' room afterward."