Lovers From Beyond Ep. 09

Story Info
Bill takes Ghost Bustin' to the next level.
4.7k words
4.8
1.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued.

That did it. Julie spun around and openly glared at him.

Bill had been expecting it, though. He grabbed the nurse by the shoulders and pushed her against the corridor wall. They were next to some old bulletin board with a picture of a red Volkswagen pinned on it. Bill couldn't help but notice that under it, half a sheet of paper was scribbled with the headline 'Slug Bug For Sale.'

Bill came in close to Julie, much closer than he'd dare if this were a woman he'd run into at a bar. He ended up with his chest pressed against Julie's head, and her boobs mashed against his abdomen.

Julie stared up into his face, disconcerted because she was so angry at being teased. All of a sudden she had a man's body squashing her into the wall. And that look Bill had on his face, she hadn't seen that look on a man's face in ages. The nurse shivered.

Bill brought his mouth in closer, only to have Julie quickly turn her head aside. This didn't deter him, as his lips grazed against her cheek before he began planting kisses on the older woman's face and neck. He clasped both her hands with his and stretched their arms out to either side as he continued his sensual barrage. Julie's smell penetrated deeply into his nostrils; she smelled of herbs and spices, of the woods, and of smoky leather all at the same time. He even paused from his kisses to take in more of the strange, nearly masculine fragrance.

"What is that perfume you're wearing?"

"It's called Cabochard." Julie sounded breathless for a moment, before she chuckled nervously. "It's for a strong woman, or so the advertisement said."

Her head was still facing sharply away from Bill's.

"So, it's true." Bill said. "You have forgotten how to kiss."

He pulled his head and chest back to gauge her reaction. Julie's cheeks were blushing, cute, rose-colored blossoms. Her mouth was open slightly, exuding quick breaths. Still, the ghost woman refused to face him.

Slowly, Bill released her hands and stepped back to encourage some space between them. He'd probably gone too far, he realized.

"I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have teased you, either. I'm sorry."

When Julie did not reply, but quietly lowered her head, Bill assumed he'd really offended the woman. Who was he kidding? He was no Hank, he was just the dumb lackey who made noises in empty buildings and pretended to be a ghost for a stupid TV show. Suddenly embarrassed, Bill decided he should leave.

"I'll find my own way back to the lobby, I guess."

He'd taken about a dozen strides, when he wondered if he should thank Julie for having helped him out earlier. When he turned around to do so, he discovered that she'd vanished. He could have still used her help, he lamented, as he resumed his stroll.

"What a night, what a night." Bill mumbled, as he came to another stairwell.

Hoping he wouldn't end up descending into a bloodthirsty pack of ghosts-turned-flesh, and get chased all over the hospital by them, he took a deep breath and started down.

"Bill, wait." Julie's voice called out to him.

He turned back, unnerved that the woman had crept up to only a few feet away from him, without him even knowing it. Or perhaps, she'd just materialized there.

"I was married back in 1969." Julie revealed. "I just didn't wear my wedding ring while I was at work, because I didn't want to risk getting my finger pulled off by one of the crazy people that stayed here. I suppose my husband's been dead for a long time now."

"Well, I never said thanks for how you helped me out, so thanks for that." Bill said. "And I'm sorry if I was a little forward with you."

"No, you were right." Julie had that uncomfortable look on her face. She quickly turned her head aside. "I have forgotten how to kiss a man, and how to act around a man, because it's been so long since I've been with one." She chuckled. "And my Terry, he wasn't a terribly romantic sort, anyway."

Bill hardly knew what to say next.

"Will you," Julie looked squeamish. "Will you try again with me?"

There was so much desperation in the woman's voice, so much loneliness, that Bill gave up on any thoughts he had of upstaging Hank. This wouldn't be a passionless, one night stand, he promised himself. It would be two human beings coming together, fusing together to produce a brief, but at the same time eternal expulsion of love and tenderness. At that moment, he felt more like a romance novel hero than he ever had in his life.

Bill stepped over, looming next to the expectant nurse like a promise of bliss. "Are you going to kiss me like an old lady?"

"I'll show you how old ladies kiss." Julie crossed the dwindling divide between them, grasping at Bill's collar and jerking his head down.

The woman's lips pressed hard on his, bringing a sensual heat into his mouth that gave him goose bumps. Bill deliberated over pinning the nurse against the wall again.

Instead, Julie pushed him. Suddenly, Bill found his own back pressed against the hall, and her smaller body pressed steamily against his. Their kisses became a wrestling match, their heads armaments that warred against one another. Heat began to sizzle from where their lower halves touched.

Julie drew her head back, her eyes wide, her lips quivering with desire. "Who's against the wall this time, mister?"

In reply, Bill reached around the woman's back and grasped the great swells of her butt. He squeezed a buttock tight in each hand and was rewarded by a full, lusty moan from Julie. She forgot her kisses as he kneaded and played with her ass. The woman simply set her head against his chest and let the carnal sensations course through her like small tidal waves.

"Not bad, for an old lady." Bill kept up his teasing.

"I'll show you an old lady." Julie grunted, snatching at Bill's wrist, and directing him over toward the stairwell. She nearly started dragging him up the stairs. "Come on!"

"Where are we going?"

"The faculty lounge on the third floor." Julie replied.

Like a pair of horny teenagers, the excited couple throttled up the stairs and down the first long hallway they came to. They passed an older black man in a janitor's suit, who wielded a mop and broom and glanced back at them in irritation.

"You watch you're step over that'a way, I just mopped up and it's still slippery..."

His voice was cut off as Julie detoured Bill into a side door with an opaque glass window on it. The glass rattled as the door slapped shut.

Bill took in the wide room. To one side, he saw a wide table with a polished wood top. On it were an old-style coffee maker, alongside a small assortment of ceramic mugs, and a nondescript box of pastries. Two large round tables, also with polished wood tops, took up the center of the room. Toward the far end sat a couple of long and identical couches, each one a dark and leathery root beer brown, both showing signs of wear on the armrests.

A studious looking man stood by a window, wearing a dark gray business suit nearly entirely covered by a smock similar to Julie's. He glanced at Julie and Bill with a look of casual interest. Lastly, a portly woman sat on one of the couches. She was probably a secretary, Bill guessed, as she wore a dutiful coat and skirt of dark brown polyester, and an orange blouse with some sort of large ribbon on its collar.

"Both of you, get out of the lounge!" Julie ordered, quickly scampering over and pushing at what Bill assumed was a doctor. "Get out, get out!"

"What's gotten into you, Julie?" The man allowed himself to be herded toward the door.

"Nothing yet!" The secretary belched out a loud, raucous laugh. "But just give her a minute or two, and you'll have your answer!"

"Doctor Wellman, you need to leave." Julie was adamant as she pressured the man toward the door. "I need to have this room to myself so I can talk privately with my new friend. Go to your office and finish your coffee there."

"Talk, she says." Wellman smiled. "Julie, you look like you've just seen a live one!"

The portly secretary was already on her feet and striding across the room. "Let's go, doc. I've been wanting to give you an oral exam for a bit, if you know what I mean."

"Oh?" Wellman's eyes rose. "Well, in that case, I'll meet you in my office!"

Bill jumped back and yelped as the man vanished before his eyes.

"Didn't expect that." He mumbled in his defense.

The secretary came in close to Julie. "Are there any more live ones in the building?"

Julie nodded. "I saw at least two more."

"Well, maybe I'll go downstairs and snag one for myself." The secretary replied, with a smug, mischievous look on her face. "After I examine the good doctor, of course."

The portly woman vanished a second later.

Bill had been trying to make heads of tails of the situation. Now that he and Julie were the only occupants in the lounge, he hurried over to the long row of windows. Something very much like daylight was pouring through them, but the only thing visible on the opposite side of the glass was a blur of colors. Barely, he could discern a parking lot and a grassy field past it.

"What happens if I open a window?" He asked.

"You'll see the same mix of colors you're seeing now." Julie informed him. "If you do manage to set foot outside, you'll reappear inside the old washroom. We've all tried it, plenty of times."

"I wish I'd brought along a camera with me." Bill sighed. "I wonder if a camera would even work in here, wherever we are. How many ghosts are in this hospital, anyway?"

"Oh, quite a few of them." Julie stepped up behind him. "The doctor tallied up at least thirty patients and eight staff members when he took a census once. Some of the ghosts don't allow themselves to be seen right away, so we end up having new ones pop up every once in a while."

"New ones?" Bill huffed in fascination.

Julie swept her hands up Bill's back, from behind. She reached around to both caress his chest and to press her large breasts against him. "Is that all you want to talk about?"

Bill smiled. He had one of Hank's lines ready to launch. "Let's head over and have a seat on the couch. You can sit on my lap, and we'll talk about the first thing that comes up."

Julie's hand had crept down to his crotch. "Too late. Something's already up. I'll see you on the couch, mister."

Julie vanished, and Bill pretty much found himself running over to the lounge door. He turned the lock on it, hoping no enraged lunatic patients would come up there and interrupt them. On the other hand, maybe they could very well pop into the room at will if they so chose to, like these other, friendlier ghosts were doing.

In his mind, Bill wondered what Hank would do in such a situation. Knowing the younger man's inclinations, he figured Hank would strip down naked, set himself into some erotic pose, and give any potential sleeping partners the come hither.

He wasn't wearing that many articles of clothing anyway, Bill considered. A tee shirt, jeans and boxers, basically, and that was it. In the span of the next minute or two he'd shucked everything of,f and set his attire in a spot where he would be sure to reach it if he was in a hurry. After taking a deep breath, Bill set his nude butt down on the dark brown leather couch, finding it cold, sticky and loud, until his buttocks warmed the spot up. After that, the couch was merely sticky and loud.

"This situation is weird, weird, weird." He commented, to nobody in particular.

The lights in the room went off, a motion that threatened to break Bill's resolve, even though there was plenty of pleasant, soft illumination coming from the windows.

"That was just me turning off the lights, so don't get the jitters." Julie's soft voice drifted through the room. "I'm not the kind of girl that likes strutting around a room and showing her bare hiney to the entire world."

The timid words made Bill realize something else. Maybe what was acceptable in Bill's day wouldn't fly with an old fashioned woman from the sixties. To play it safe, he decided not to take the initiative, but instead he'd follow Julie's lead.

She appeared, boldly nude, but nevertheless covering her large breasts with her crossed arms. Brightly visible through the glare from the windows were the woman's wide hips, and a crisscross thatch of orange pubic hair. Noticing the direct illumination, and becoming unnerved by it, Julie rapidly stepped over to take a seat beside Bill. As she began to lower herself onto the couch, Bill caught her by the waist and tumbled them both down. The end result, after a few seconds of tugging and moving about, was Julie lying on top of Bill, her arms still crossed over her breasts, and Bill's hands at her waist keeping her in place.

"Your elbows are digging into my stomach." Bill mentioned.

The couch creaked and groaned, as Julie rocked first to one side, then to the next, as she pulled her arms free. She draped her arms down Bill's sides, and her big boobies were once again pressed against him, but this time, they were enticingly naked.

"That's much better." Bill grinned.

"Of course you'd say that." Julie hinted at a laugh, but she was clearly nervous. "You know, not that many men have seen me naked. I had a couple of lovers before I was married, and then I only had my husband for many years. I did have a crush on a couple of the doctors here, because they were always so smart and dedicated. Then I took a liking to one of the orderlies, because he was so big and strong, and handsome..."

She was rambling, Bill realized, as he took in the orange-red tresses of her hair. They were no longer bound up, but hanging on either side of her rounded face like a parted and pretty, semi-crimson cascade.

"I know some of the other staff members participate in doing the dirty business with each other, and even with some of the patients here, if you can believe it. I could never do that. I haven't been nude with anyone in over four decades, and..."

"Julie." Bill said, but she kept on droning along. He tried again. "Julie!"

She paused. "Yes?"

"Are you going to kiss me or not?"

"Oh, I'll kiss you." Julie focused on him. She drew her body upward by a few inches so that her eyes would gaze into his directly. "I'll kiss you all right."

Julie brought her mouth down onto his, like a clumsy lid that needed to be adjusted over and over as it searched for its perfect fit. A few times, that fit was found, or nearly so, before it proved a false seal. The sensual search fervently continued.

Between their bodies, the heat grew into something volcanic, as lusty pants and groans began to fill the room. Bill's forehead and cheeks were being smothered by Julie's hair. He loved the way her hair teased and drifted across his skin. Julie's body was becoming so enraptured by the fire they'd created, that she was compelled to lift herself up on her hands and knees in order for some of their combined heat to radiate outward.

Bill seized his chance, his needy hands abandoning her waist and gripping the great pendulums of her breasts. Whatever long restricted passions were coursing through Julie's enthralled being blossomed into sensual explosions, merely from the feel of Bill's hands on her flesh. The redhead shivered and held herself in place as wave after wave of hot climax ripped through her body.

Taking advantage of her heightened sensitivity, Bill furiously fondled and groped at her breasts. This prolonged the nurse's ecstasy, and forced a gang of moans to erupt from her gaping mouth. It took many long moments for Julie's first orgasm to subside.

"Hey, you forgot all about me, didn't you?" Bill reminded her.

"Oh, no." Julie replied, her cheeks as red as her hair now, and perhaps even more so. "No, no, no!"

She sat up, long enough to grasp about behind her until her fingers enclosed around Bill's fully erect and fully willing member. Slowly, Julie lowered herself onto it, gasping and moaning as Bill's manhood gradually penetrated her moist folds.

"No more cobwebs." Julie groaned, before she settled over him and began a paced and rhythmic erotic ride.

Bill was barely getting over the fact that she'd climaxed after he'd manhandled her breasts, when his hands acquired their own sentience and went into overdrive. Not only did they tease and provoke the nurse's boobs, but they also ran down her sides and across the soft contour of her belly. His fingers slid over the meatiness of her thighs, several times producing grunts from her, before they went around and grasped the broad expanse of her ass. This caused Julie to expel another flurry of sensual poetry.

And it was like a song, wasn't it, Bill considered. A sweet, sweet song of love and elation she produced. It was enough to fill volumes with its bliss, if it were possible to confine the carnal sensations into simple, mundane words. Enough to fill countless shelves, and perhaps even entire libraries, if such impressions were properly conveyed. If these sounds were expressed in the same manner that he was experiencing them.

Instinctively, Bill halted Julie's movement. He pushed the woman away and onto her feet. Julie stood there, possibly bewildered, but she came right back down again a moment later. This time, she was on her back. Bill wasted no time in dividing her legs, and slipping into the glorified confines of her being.

Julie gasped, holding his shoulders tight, as Bill sought to infiltrate deep within her, hoping to once again draw out her climax. He succeeded, becoming bathed with Julie's essence through her hot breaths, becoming further tantalized by the feel of her nails gripping onto his shoulder blades. Her seductive reactions lifted him up to his own erotic peak. When he could hold it back no longer, he paused and allowed his body to burst forth with his own torrent of love.

They held each other, they kissed like lovers, long after the physical intimacy was over, long after it would be sufficient for an ordinary one night stand. And they would have kept on going, had they both not become aware that they were being watched.

"Bravo, Julie. That was a splendid performance."

It was Doctor Wellman's voice. Both Bill and Julie scrambled up to their feet, with Julie concealing her plump form behind that of her newfound lover's.

Not only was Wellman in the lounge, but so was the secretary and the janitor, and several other people Bill hadn't run into before. He counted six people in the room, besides Julie and himself.

"What are you all doing in here?" Julie blasted, her breasts still full and hot against Bill's back. "This isn't some kind of peep show!"

"I apologize, Julie, but this is highly important." Wellman answered. "One of the orderlies, Watson, has managed to lead two of the other live ones down to the shrine."

"What shrine?" Bill asked.

"Well," Wellman explained. "We've always suspected some sort of occult dealing as the reason why we've been trapped here all these years. I don't know too much about these matters myself. At one point, the rest of the staff and I explored the entire hospital. We came across a small collection of animal bones and burnt incense behind one of the boilers in the basement. We didn't know what to make of the find, but none of us were able to displace it. This ritualistic shrine kept returning to its former state no matter how hard we endeavored to dismantle it. It had no altar and no demonic graffiti, but regardless, we've all taken to calling it the shrine."

"And what's happening to it now?" Julie asked.

"Watson led the two men to it." Wellman repeated. "The men are taking it apart as we speak. They're destroying the shrine, Julie. As soon as soon as the men started touching it, we could all feel the curse around us beginning to weaken."

A pretty black nurse cut in. "It's true. I was helping Watson lead these people down there. When I realized what was happening, I hurried over here and started telling everybody."

12