Lovers in a Winter Cabin

Story Info
A lesbian couple has some fun with handcuffs and a vibrator.
1.1k words
4.22
12.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lavenda
lavenda
5 Followers

They had finally arrived. Mari and Emmy, two young and adventurous girls, strode into their cabin they'd rented for the weekend, tugging their suitcases behind them. Finals week at their college had been hell, so they'd decided to reward themselves with a private weekend in the woods.

Mari closed the door and the girls took off their coats and hung them on the rack. They each let go of their suitcases and looked around the cabin with wide eyes.

"What do you want to do first?" asked Mari. "We can unpack and get settled. Or, if you'd like, there's hot chocolate we can make in the kitchen; there's already shit in the fridge and pantry."

"I mean, I'm kinda in the mood for something else," Emmy said with a smirk.

Mari faced her, laughing. "You're not serious; we just got here."

Emmy shrugged. "I mean..."

Biting her tongue, Mari scanned Emmy, up and down, poorly hiding a smile. "You want to?"

Emmy nodded. "I do."

Mari burst forth and kissed Emmy, running her fingers through her blonde hair, then down her body. Emmy held Mari close, grasping at her dark, curly hair that fell behind her back, her knees weakening with every touch. With each passionate kiss, Mari took a step forward, backing Emmy into a wall. She grabbed Emmy's wrists and pinned them against the wall; Emmy nearly collapsed for the thrill of it.

Pausing to take a breath, Mari pushed some of Emmy's hair out of her face, kissed her once more, then took the bottom of Emmy's shirt and lifted it to take it off her. Emmy maneuvered out of it and reached for Mari again. Mari kicked the shirt away.

She kissed Emmy's cheek, then her lips travelled down to her neck, leaving a trail of kisses that led to her collarbone. Emmy's breathing grew heavier, soft moans occasionally escaping.

Next was Emmy's bra. Mari unfastened it with one hand and pulled it off her body, and it fell to the floor.

Mari met Emmy's mouth with another long, intense kiss, then pulled away, inches from her face, and muttered, "You want to turn around and put your hands behind you?"

Emmy caught her breath and turned around, crossing her wrists behind her back.

"Wait here," Mari said in her ear, "and don't turn around."

She then turned and searched through her suitcase, forcing Emmy to wait for a few moments. The handcuffs were located in a pocket, as well as the key and a small bullet vibrator. Mari turned it on. At the sound, Emmy stirred and her heart rate accelerated as she grew more aroused by the thought of Mari using the vibrator on her, but Mari turned it off after a second. She also used this time to take off her own shirt and bra.

Finally, Mari put the vibrator and key in her back pocket and prepared the handcuffs as she stepped toward Emmy again. She fastened them around Emmy's wrists and tightened them.

"Face me," she said.

Emmy obeyed and instantly gaped at Mari, shirtless and braless. She longed to touch her, but was now helpless to do so. Somehow, this was more arousing.

Mari placed her hands on Emmy and explored her body, simultaneously leading her to the bed. Emmy stumbled backward, still eyeing Mari desirously, until Mari shoved her onto the bed and began to unfasten her pants. She removed Emmy's pants and underwear at the same time.

"Spread your legs, love."

Panting, Emmy nodded and obeyed, exposing her whole body to her girlfriend. She was clearly aroused, dripping wet, silently begging to be touched.

Mari climbed onto the bed between Emmy's open legs and gently grabbed her breasts, circling her nipples with her thumbs. Gasping, Emmy arched her back slightly. Mari bent and began to kiss from her lips, down to her neck, then down to suck on one of her nipples; Emmy couldn't resist a moan. Then Mari slipped a hand between Emmy's legs and circled around her clitoris. Emmy moaned again, slightly louder, her voice high-pitched and desperate.

"Already?" Mari asked jokingly.

"Ah-hah," Emmy moaned, nodding.

Mari scooted down and put her face right between Emmy's legs, inches away from her clitoris. Everything swelled with desire down there. She looked up at her handcuffed girlfriend, who stared down longingly, desperately aroused.

Without warning, she started to go down on her, licking and sucking around her labia, and the opening, and then her clitoris. Emmy threw her head back and moaned, sensations building, growing wetter by the moment. She instinctively began to close her legs, but Mari pulled back.

"No, keep them spread."

Emmy groaned and forced her legs apart again. Mari resumed going down on her, building intensity. She slipped one finger into Emmy's vagina and fingered her, not letting up with her mouth either. Emmy gave a loud moan, and continued to do so as Mari pumped her finger in and out, and sucked and licked her clitoris.

Suddenly, Mari pulled away and removed her finger. Emmy protested and relaxed her legs.

"No, please, please, do more, please."

Mari shushed her, reaching for her back pocket. Emmy threw her head back again, struggling against the handcuffs as if to break free to do it herself.

"Please, Mari, please, I'm too horny; please - AH... ah... "

Mari turned on the vibrator and pressed it hard against Emmy's clit, which caused her legs to jerk. After a second, she inserted two fingers inside and thrusted them in and out. Emmy moaned louder than ever, arched her back, writhed in the bed although trying to stay put enough for Mari to continue to stimulate her.

The sensations built, built, built, built, built.

The intensity grew and there was a euphoric tingling all throughout her body.

More, more, more, more.

Then it hit.

She arched her back, toes curling, muscles contracting, legs closing, sex pulsing, entirely overcome.

Mari struggled to keep the stimulation going, but she managed to continue throughout the orgasm, until Emmy relaxed and told her to stop. She removed her fingers and vibrator, then plopped beside Emmy, exhausted from the work it had taken.

"Your turn?" asked Emmy, panting.

Mari gently turned her girlfriend over to unlock the handcuffs around her wrists. After she did so, Emmy turned to face her again and Mari took her hands into her own and tenderly stroked them with her thumbs. Emmy snuggled into her.

"I'm good for now." Mari kissed Emmy's forehead. "We can get to that later. For now, do you want me to make you some hot chocolate?"

lavenda
lavenda
5 Followers