Lovers' Rules Pt. 03

Story Info
Can they make it work?
13.6k words
4.8
10.6k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

There was a look of suspicion on the receptionist's face as she checked them in, but only asked for one piece of identification and a credit card before handing over the key apologising that the room did not have a good view. The suspicion might have had something to do with the fact that their only luggage was a carrier bag containing the rest of Justine's new clothes that she had still not shown Dan as there was something special she was keeping for their last night together.

The lack of a view was made moot as Dan immediately closed the curtains of their ground floor room saying:

"Given what I'm going to do with you for the next 12 hours I have no intention providing free porno for the local population." to which Justine concurred by putting both her arms around his neck and pulling her mouth to his and breathing sexily:

"I'll hold you to that, lover."

The idea of showering together was abandoned at the sight of the tiny cubicle and the fact that they might never make it to the bed if past form was anything to go by. Justine said that Dan could shower first and gave him something to remember her by kneeling before him and capturing his cock in both hands as he sat on the bed to take his shoes off. She looked up at him with wide eyes and gently stroked from tip to base watching his reaction and then lowered her head and took him deeper than she had ever done before choking on his long, thick cock. Dan lifted her head and bent to kiss her on the nose saying:

"You don't have to keep invoking rule 3 to prove you love me," and hurried in to the shower before she could distract him any further.

On his return he found her leaning with one hand on the bed reading a magazine as she idly took her thong off from under her sun-dress. Still leaning forward and reading she pulled her sundress up while she scratched the top of her thigh in a gesture similar to that she had made when they were loading the van at the campsite. This time, he did not hesitate and dropped to the floor behind and gently pushed her into a kneeling position on the bed. He flipped the hem of her sundress onto her back and clasped her buttocks which each hand with his thumbs pulling them apart so he could see her tiny, perfect, rosebud. He pulled her firm arse back towards his mouth and ran his tongue down the valley of her buttocks in a long swipe which took him from anus to vagina. She arched her back and raised her head.

"Ooh you fucker, you noticed this time," she groaned as his tongue went lower to circle her erect clit and then around her pussy opening.

"I noticed before, you tease, but I was being good, remember," he grinned as he reversed the tongue swipe back over her perineum and hovered over her arsehole with the tip of his tongue just rimming her tiny rosebud and his breath blowing gently into the centre of her brown pucker. She was trembling with lust and lowered her head and torso to the bed leaving her gorgeous arse tilted up and defenceless but slid one of her hands back and started to furiously rub her clit.

"Ohhh, Dan, please don't tease me now, I want you to tongue fuck my arse so badly because I will come if you do."

He lunged forward and his tongue found no resistance from her sphincter and squirmed straight in. Her hand stopped on her clit as her whole body froze and she cried out her orgasm.

"Dannnnn, I love your tongue in my arse, I'm coming on your tongue," and then her whole body convulsed and she re-started rubbing her clit and thrusting her arse back savagely into Dan's face and he thought she would break his nose.

Eventually, as her orgasm waned, he continued to gently rim and penetrate her arsehole and she started to slow down, shuddering occasionally from an after-shock and her body seemed to melt into the bed. He lifted his head away and looked at the wonderful sight of her open pussy seeping copious amount of juice and her delightful tiny pucker. He gave it one last kiss.

"Oh you lovely sexy man, how many other ways will you make me come," she murmured in post-orgasmic bliss.

After a few minutes he roused her saying that she should get showered so they could grab a bite to eat to keep their strength up for the night ahead, winking lasciviously.

She took her carrier bag into the bathroom and he waited expectantly wondering what the surprise was. 15 minutes later and the door opened slightly.

"Close your eyes please," she said with a slight amount of trepidation in her voice, so he did and heard the door open fully.

"You can open them now."

There she stood with a look of uncertainty in her eyes in a black mini-dress that looked like it had been sprayed on to her stunning figure. Her beautiful face was flawless and her lustrous auburn hair was brushed to one side so that part of her face was obscured like a 1940's film star. The dress was essentially an extended boob-tube which just about covered her arse and he could see her firm tits and hard nipples straining against the spandex top. She definitely wasn't wearing a bra and he could see no visible sign of any other undergarment.

"You look so fucking hot I think we should cancel the meal and I'll start eating you right now."

She grinned.

"That is exactly the reaction I wanted from you. I did think about getting something all virginal but figured by this time I wouldn't be, so it would have been a lie. As it turns out I still am, technically, but not for much longer so I thought I would dress like a slut, your slut, your `I am yours forever slut', your `pussy so wet just thinking about your wonderful cock' slut and here I am."

He laughed.

"I see you have at least worked out the definition of what a slut looks then, because every woman that sees you dressed like that will definitely think you are one and every man will wish to be me! I am so glad I am `me' because you are the most gorgeous sexy creature that I have ever seen."

He stood and went over to her, adjusting his cock in his trousers and stood in front of her, placed his hands against her cheeks and drew her face up to meet his slow, open mouthed, sensuous kiss. She responded by putting both arms round the back of his head and pulling him harder to her and ground her body against his feeling his erect cock against her belly.

They relinquished the kiss and stood with their foreheads touching, whilst their breathing returned to normal. He lifted her chin and looked into her deep green eyes.

"I am already past the `I love you' stage and into territory so alien that I may never make it back."

"Well I'm with you in that alien world, but I think it's territory we should explore together for as long as our oxygen lasts, don't you?"

He nodded and lowered his head to kiss her again. They eventually broke apart and he took her hand and they walked to the restaurant. The impact of her figure hugging dress was somewhat muted as the restaurant was practically empty apart from two businessmen at a table, busy with notes and laptops. They may not have noticed her entry but their jaws hit the floor as Justine walked into their eye line and their heads swivelled to follow her across the room.

Dan was proud.

"See, I told you they would all want to be me."

"Lover, they never even noticed I was with anyone, all they saw was firm teenage arse, long legs and pert tits, ooh and suckable nipples," she grinned back.

"Yes, I can see your points." They both giggled at his silly joke and Justine reached across the table and took his hand and just held it, looking lovingly into his eyes.

"Thank you!"

"What for? Rule 5 says that registered lovers never say sorry and never say thank you to each other."

"Well, I'm using the escape clause entitled "except in the case of extreme happiness." Just ...`thank you' for us, for the most wonderful 2 days of my life, well, not the hangover yesterday, but just `thank you', you wonderful, caring, big-cocked man who looked after me when I was in trouble and helped me get home, and made such wonderful love to me."

Dan was about to say "are you sure you are only 18?" when the waiter appeared to offer menus and wine lists. It was the receptionist doubling up her duties and the suspicious look of earlier was ratcheted up several notches when she saw Justine's dress. When she had gone, Dan leaned forward and said:

"I think she has you pegged as a working girl."

"A working girl?" queried Justine, naively, and then the penny dropped and she giggled.

"I hadn't wanted the `hooker look'. I've must have gone too far!"

The meal came and went and neither of them would ever remember what they ate and drank as the alien territory consisted simply of the bubble of happiness which surrounded them. The conversation continued in the same relaxed vein that had become a feature of their relationship through the long drive, although it was slightly harder going when they started to talk about favourite movies and Dan's love of Bruce Springsteen's music.

Dan still hadn't got the full story on the shower peeking episode so asked her to complete the tale.

"Well as I said, having seen the big bulge in your trousers when mummy was flashing her tits at you, I wanted to play with myself back in the RV when she came in and spoilt it. She had a go at me for being a bitch and I called her a slut for flashing at you and said you didn't deserve to be embarrassed as you seemed like a nice guy and that you were trying to be a gentleman. She laughed and said she thought you were cute and certainly had something going on in the trouser department and she was going to find out more by inviting you for a drink. That's unusual for mummy as she doesn't come on too strong normally so it was obvious she had the hots for you from the get go."

She paused.

"I was jealous, I guess, because you had been looking at her or trying not to look and I wanted someone to look at me, or not look at me, that way. I think it's the first time I'd felt like I should be seen as a sexy woman and not a girl."

"Juss, sweetheart, trust me I was definitely looking at you, or trying not to look at you, as a sexy woman and not a girl, but you did have a bit of an attitude on you."

"Yes, I did, didn't I?" said Juss sheepishly, but then brightened "but ... you ... err ... saw something you liked then?" looking mischievously into his eyes.

"You want your ego stroked again, do you?" Dan said in mock exasperation.

"A girl can never have her ego stroked too often. Or any other part of her come to that!" she smirked wickedly.

"We will definitely get to that later but the answer should be obvious."

She raised his hand to her lips and kissed the back of it sensuously.

"Dan, lover of mine, I have no doubt as to how you feel about me. I also have no doubt that you feel guilty about our relationship in regard to you being a "one woman man," and how you feel towards mummy. I also know that you struggle sometimes with whether you have corrupted me in some way. However, I think you should know that I set out to seduce you, probably from the moment I saw your cock in the shower and certainly from the point at which Henri stuck his tongue in my arse!"

He looked at her for a long time and smiled questioningly at her "what's

Henri sticking his tongue in your arse got anything to do with it?"

She giggled, "After I came out of the RV and bumped into you ... err ... rearranging yourself I could see you were going to have a shower and followed you and looked over the top of the screen. I just could not believe how big you were. I'd seen erect cocks on pornos but yours was the first I'd ever seen in real life and then you started to play with yourself and it got bigger and I moved the crotch of my bikini bottoms to one side and started to play with clit and pussy which got very wet, very quickly. I was looking at you all the time imagining it was my hands or lips or pussy or arse on your cock. You were obviously thinking about mummy's tits or arse because you came very quickly and I couldn't catch up as I wanted us to come together ..."

"Actually, just for your ego's benefit, I started out thinking about Marie's arse and tits and somewhere along the way it morphed into a girl with long red hair and a Disney bikini bottom ..."

She looked at him with suspicion and astonishment in her eyes.

"You are just saying that to make ....me ...feel ..." and tailed off seeing the truth in his eyes. She bought his hand up to her mouth and kissed the back of it lovingly as delight danced in her eyes.

"Even back then you thought about me while you came, that's wonderful."

She paused, "What were you doing to me and was I enjoying it, I need all the details?" she said in a rush wanting to reinforce the thought in her mind.

"Err ... I was fucking you in the arse with your bikini bottom pulled to one side and judging by the way you were thrusting back at me you seemed to be really into it. But it was only a fantasy so I could just be inventing the whole thing ..."

She giggled but the lustful look in her eyes gave no doubt as to what she was now thinking about and she wiggled on her seat.

"Come on finish the story, I'm so horny with all this talk of fantasies that I'll not be able to walk back to the room."

She pouted sexily back at him, "and won't be able to walk again in the morning. Ok, I'll finish and then we can go to bed, but we won't need any foreplay after this."

"During the next day and at dinner I kept looking at you wondering what it was that was attracting me to you and why I wanted you to be `the one'. You weren't ignoring me and tried to get me to join in with the conversation which was very sweet but I was being a sulky bitch, I know. I was definitely jealous of how well you were getting on with mum and could see in her eyes that she was going to fuck the living daylights out of you before long. That is just not like her and it was obvious that she found you special too, which was unfair because you were my `special one', yes, I know I was being childish, which is why I left."

Juss paused at this point and looked at him to see if there was any disapproval in his eyes because of her behaviour but all she saw was love.

"I followed you and watched you in the woods, it was so dammed sexy and I made myself come two or three times imagining it was me up against the tree. I was as jealous as hell of mummy because she had your wonderful cock inside her and it was meant to be mine. I didn't follow you as you tried to walk back to the RV still locked together because you looked so comical I would probably have laughed and given the game away. Did you make it back, by the way? No ... don't tell me I don't want to know. I went back to the restaurant and saw mummy's purse on the table so picked it up and was going towards Eloise's RV when the phone rang, it was my aunty with the news about Nana. Well the next bit you know I guess but I watched you for a lot longer than I should have. I'm sorry ... I was so jealous of her ... but now I have you ... I know she will be hurt ..."

Her eyes had started to leak tears slowly. Dan signalled to pay the bill to the receptionist who was confused by the sight of Justine dabbing her eyes with her napkin. Hookers don't normally cry at dinner, apparently!

He took Justine's hand and led her back to the room, never once dropping his gaze from her lovely sorrowful eyes.

Chapter 8

Once inside he took her in his arms and held her, kissing the top of her head and running his hands down her back until her sadness passed. She looked up at him and kissed him softly.

"We may only have tonight so let's make love and not fuck. I want it to be just right for my first time."

He nodded his agreement but then stopped and looked at her.

"Are you really sure you don't want to save it for when you are older, with some guy who is really right for you and I will hate a lot?" he grinned trying to lighten the mood.

"There is no-one more 'really right' than you, and I keep telling you there never will be so, no, I don't want to save it. I want you to have it and my anal cherry as well, can you manage both in one night, or are you too old?" she giggled.

"We will have to see if tight, 18 year old virgin pussy is as good as it's cracked up to be, otherwise it will be a doddle! Much easier, I suspect, than getting you out of that fabulous slut dress."

He lowered his hands to the tight hem around her thighs and rolled it upwards to expose her glorious firm arse cheeks.

"No, silly, it goes the other way, you take it down from the top," she said and rolled it down to expose her wonderful breasts and hard nipples to which he immediately dropped his lips and sucked so they hardened even more. She pulled his head closer feeding him her boobs so he could bite, lick and kiss them to his hearts content and she groaned in her throat as the sensations starting in her nipples transferred to her pussy and she could feel herself getting wet.

"Oh, Dan, babe, don't ever stop wanting me like this, I am yours for ever and ever," she whispered almost to herself.

He dropped to his knees before her and rolled some more of the dress down away from her boobs exposing her trim waist and cute navel which he tongued making her giggle and she clasped the back of his head and held him there so he would do it again even though it tickled.

His hands continued to roll the dress down and his tongue continued its' downward path pausing only when the dress removal process was impeded by her slim hips and the bit of dress he had rolled the wrong way onto her glorious swelling arse cheeks. As the top of the dress cleared her hips he saw that she was wearing a thong of the sheerest material he had ever seen so that string around the waist was practically invisible. He inched that down over her stunning arse, feeling behind her to cup both globes as the material was gradually removed. Once clear of her buttocks the dress could be pushed easily down over her thighs and she stepped out of the black puddle it made on the floor. Her thong was still partially in place and he could see the patch of dampness and smell her arousal as he pulled it all the way down and let it drop to the floor.

He looked up at her, seeing all of her standing naked probably for the first time and he sat back on his heels to drink in the cloud of red-hair, her beautiful face with green eyes, high cheek bones and sensuous mouth, the firm high breasts with proud nipples and the exquisite junction of her thighs lightly covered in auburn hair with the pussy lips partially open showing traces of moisture, the stiff clitoris poking out of its' sheath and the long shapely legs that went on and on. She looked down at him, delighted in the look of adoration that wreathed his eyes and face. He rotated his hand to ask her to turn round and she did so, slowly until her fabulous bum came into view and he stopped her turning whilst he ran gentle hands down her back and over the jutting swell of her lower back onto her firm, high buttocks. As far as Dan was concerned this was the sexiest part of any woman's body and he knew that he would never see a finer example than what was before his eyes at that moment. He started her turning again until she had completed the full revolution. She looked down and saw that his look was slightly pained.

"What's the matter; do you not like what you see?"

"On the contrary my darling, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, you are perfect. I have just seen heaven and know that any woman I look at after this will be second rate."

"You look at any other woman and I'll rip your cock off! See I'm not so perfect after all, am I? Stand up, babe, and let me undress you so I can look at you properly. I've only ever seen bits of you, but my, they've been big bits."

"What about peeking in the shower?"