Love's True Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five minutes and three contractions later, the doctor was in the room, telling Ariel not to push yet, to wait just a few more moments while they prepared for the baby's arrival. Two minutes later, Dr. Weston was telling Ariel to push as hard as she could, that the baby's head was visible. She pushed really hard and within five minutes, the baby was born, all wet and wrinkled and pink. The doctor flicked the bottom of the baby's foot and the little one let out a very loud cry. Jack had tears of joy falling down his cheeks, as did Ariel, Joanie and Andy. "Is it a boy or a girl, doctor?" Jack asked, his voice cracking with emotion.

"I'll let your wife tell you, Jack." he said as he handed Ariel the little bundle wrapped in a white blanket. Ariel looked at the little cherub face of her child, and carefully opened the blanket, revealing a beautiful little girl, perfect in every way with ten little fingers and ten tiny toes, and a head full of jet black hair.

"Oh Jack, we have a daughter! Isn't she beautiful?" Ariel asked him.

"She sure is, baby. Just like her momma." he replied before kissing both his wife and daughter tenderly. The nurses were busy getting Ariel cleaned up and taking care of the afterbirth mess. Once Ariel was all cleaned up, Jack took the baby in his arms, cradling her tenderly. He turned to Ariel and asked, "What will we name her, honey?"

"I was thinking that we could name her Christy Anne, after our mothers, if that's ok with you, dear." she said.

"Baby, I'd love that and so would our moms." He looked down at his daughter and said, "Welcome to the world, Miss Christy Anne Coltrane."

THE END.