Love's Wicked Craft Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shame." said Chase in a quiet voice as she wheeled her chair closer, "Shameful, shameful creature."

She ran her fingers along the length of the tops of Hannah's gleaming black shoes. Then, she took a section of her soiled panties and rubbed them between her thumb and fore finger.

"Shame, shame, shame," said Chase as she sat back, and slowly wagged her head in disapproval. step over to the side of my desk. "

Hannah did so.

"That's right. Now; lower your elbows onto the desk."

Chase rose from her chair, ruler still in hand and stepped around Hannah, wheeling her chair behind her. Setting the chair aside, Chase placed the ruler onto its seat, and then lifted Hannah's skirt and slip to reveal the smooth, creamy white lobes of Hannah's very sweet little ass. Chase drew in a great breath of anticipation as she draped the skirt and slip over Hannah's back, took back her ruler, and then sat herself behind her playmate. Just as the time before, Chase especially liked the view of Hannah from that direction; the material of her skirt, the lovely white of her buttocks, the shapeliness of her legs, the sculpted insides of her knees, the roundness of her calves, the sight of her urine stained panties and socks and the stark black of her shoes. Whack!

"Ah!" Hannah gasped with the ruler's first strike.

Chase paused to watch, and waited for the first thin pink line to rise to the surface of Hannah's beautifully pale buttock. Three seconds, five seconds, nine, and then; smack!

"Umph!" whimpered Hannah.

Chase no longer wished to wait. She'd slapped the ruler a bit harder that time. The third was another surprise, an unexpected slap to the ham strings of Hannah's left leg. She didn't cry, but she twitched slightly. Back to Hannah's buttocks Chase went: whack, pause, thwack, pause, smack. The pretty little lines began to show, like broad chevron tattoos.

"Uhm, Sister!" Hannah cried; now laying her chest against the desk and resting her head upon her arms, "Please; more toward the center. There! Again! Yes; again! More, please; more!"

"You forget girl." said Chase as she helped Hannah remove her saturated panties, "This is punishment."

"I'm sorry Sister! Yes Sister!"

Chase rose, panties in hand, and stepped around her desk to face Hannah. Hannah looked on as Chase took another long drink of water, dump the pencils and pens from her mug, and then wrung the panties over it. Once Chase felt that she'd squeezed all the urine she could from them, she tossed the panties onto her desk, and then took up the mug. Mesmerized, her heart racing, Hannah watched as Chase drank.

"Ancient Roman, Chinese and German societies often used urine as mouthwash." Hannah remarked.

Chase glared at her.

"Sorry."

"I have raised the stakes." said Chase setting the mug down, "We now share a secret, Ms. Ansley. Your shame is doubled. You have corrupted me as well, so now your punishment too will be doubled.

Chase stepped back to her chair, retrieved her ruler, placed it back on her desk, and then took up the staple remover.

"Spread your feet apart Ms. Ansley." she instructed, bar apart."

Chase took her seat behind Hannah, leaned in and grazed her nose along her flesh, taking in deep breaths of Hannah's most private, urine moist parts. Hannah was back on her elbows as she reached for one of Chase's remaining bottles.

"Oh!" she cried after her first draft of a fresh bottle.

Chase had clipped Hannah low in her right buttock. Then, carefully pinching her four times more with the staple remover, she delighted Hannah with a trail of alternating hickies and bite marks across the bottoms of her lobes and along her upper thighs. Hannah purred with pleasure her ass and legs twitching with each bite. Chase had begun to sweat, dressed as she was and with a stoked fire of hunger burning beneath the layers of cloth. Presently, she lifted Hannah's cheeks apart, and began to paint the walls of Hannah's inner ass with her tongue.

"Oh, Sister; you shouldn't. Oh; oh my Sister."

"Mmm." Chase replied before boring her tongue deeper into Hannah's anus.

Whack; came a sudden slap upon Hannah's right cheek. Whack; fell another on her left. Then came Chase's nails at various locations around and under Hannah's ass, leaving her whimpering while Chase worked her tongue a moment longer. Then, easing back, Sister Chase went about lubricating her thumb and the first two fingers of her right hand with the honey of Hannah's vagina. Once each finger was sufficiently wet, the good sister used her index to rub her G patch, her middle to rub Hannah's clitoris and drove her thumb into her anus.

"Sister!" Hannah squealed, resting her head once more against her arms, "I promise I'll never touch myself again; without you."

Smack; Chase's hand came down once, then twice more.

"Oh yes Sister! Again; hit me again; your fingers on my rose, in my little hole, in my bottom's little pink hole. Hit me; harder! Yes; harder! Oh Sister. Oh, shame, shame sweet, sweet Sister!"

"Will you show me then?" asked Chase while she made Hannah twitch with excitement, "Show me how you touch yourself?"

"Yes Sister. Let me show you."

Carefully, Chase extruded her fingers from inside Hannah's private places, reached around the desk and withdrew a tub of wipes from a drawer. Wiping her face and hands, she said:

"Let me help you undress."

Hannah smiled. With her vixen's stare, she raised her left foot and placed it on the right knee of the still seated Chase. Chase gripped her by the back of the ankle and pulled the shoe off. Then came the sock. She quickly tossed it aside, and then, as Hannah leaned against the desk, Chase proceeded to devour her toes. She licked them across and around. In fact, not a single bit of the lovely shaped and pedicured foot went without having Chase's lips, teeth or tongue grace it. She'd excited Hannah the same way with her right foot. Then, Chase dragged Hannah's skirts down to her ankles, and pulled them off. Chase sat back finally, and settled in to watch Hannah remove her tie, vest and blouse.

Fully naked, and meaning to do business, Hannah spread and set her legs, thoroughly wet her fingers, and leveled her gaze at Chase. So they watched each other for a time: Hannah masturbating for Chase, and Chase removing her own clothes. First, came the stark black veil , then the White coif, the cotton cap, the bandeau and the wimple. Her thick black hair was revealed; bound back tight and tamed in a wide bun at the back of her head. Next, Chase slipped out of a pair of simple black flats. As for the dress, she would wait for Hannah to help her.

"Is this why you let yourself get caught Ms. Ansley?" asked Chase, her eyes focused on the speeding flight of Hannah's shining fingers, "Because you like it; because you like to be watched?"

"Yes Sister." Hannah answered, her brown eyes smoldering, "I learned that I do; very much so. Oh; Sister, mmmmmmm."

"What is it you call your; womanliness, Ms. Ansley?"

"This? I call it my pussy. My pussy; oh Sister,

; I'm going to come, I'm, I'm; oh yes, oh God, mmmmmm, ah, ah, ah, yes."

Chase rose to her feet as she watched jets of girl come and urine shoot from Hannah's pussy. Then, before turning her back to Hannah, so that she might unzip the back of her black dress, Chase brought her lips to Hannah's panting mouth. Hannah held Chase close, and, giving her no reason to have to turn around, she unzipped the dress and tugged it down chase's arms and then pushed it to the floor. Stepping out of it, Chase began to undo the buttons of her blouse. Meanwhile, Hannah emptied her last bottle of water. Her blouse removed, Chase stepped over to her water and drunk it down. Then, Hannah unclasped and unzipped Chase's corset, and slowly peeled it off and away. Hannah laughed before moving in to kiss Chase more, and then trail her lips down to her playmate's full, pale gold tinged breasts and their swollen pink nipples.

"May I watch you touch yourself now Sister?" asked Hannah between mouthfuls.

"I must atone if I do such a thing." Chase replied as she kissed and sucked at the nape of Hannah's neck.

"We will atone together. Please Sister. Let me watch you."

Hannah dropped to her knees before Chase's thick, but sufficiently trimmed mons. She held her fast, her fingers and nose digging and smelling in and around Chase's vulva.

"I want to taste your shame Sister."

"Patience Ms. Ansley. Let me sit."

Hannah relented and rose to her feet. ,chase sat, scooted her bottom to the edge of the chair, opened her legs, and then peered up into Hannah's eyes as she parted the pink petals that obscured the sacred flesh within. Feeling quite full again, her right leg twitching with nervous energy, Hannah looked on as Chase set her fingers in motion and stroked her engorging clitoris. Gradually, Chase came to lose herself in the momentum of her friction; eyes closing, jaw slack, head dipping back. Meanwhile, Hannah gathered the more soil sensitive pieces of their costumes, set them on the desk, and then moved in close to Chase. Then, as her scene mate began to pant, Hannah got into position: legs apart, her thighs against the outside of Chase's knees. Seconds later, as Sister began to moan the truth of her pleasure, Hannah began to let loose another stream of urine, this time spraying Chase's chest, belly and mons, just as she'd been instructed. Sister came hard then, her body tight, her ass clenched, a grimace of ecstasy across her face. Impatient, Hannah went to her knees between Chase's legs and began to drink from her pussy, lapping up her own urine in the process. She spread Chase's blushed labia, and licked and nibbled at her clitoris until Chase quivered forcefully inside her mouth and cried out. Hannah and chase remained there for a time: Hannah still seated on the floor, making ever slower and sweeter caresses with her tongue as Chase looked on, lovingly running her fingers through Hannah's hair.

"Come," said Chase as she ran fingers along the bridge of Hannah's nose and along her upper lip, "I must atone now. But first: It is my desire to anoint you as you anointed me."

"Yes Sister; please."

Hannah rose. Chase followed. Pausing at the pile of clothing on her desk, she withdrew the wood and metal rosary from the crumpled tunic's hooks, and draped it around her neck. Hannah arrived first at the section of the room beyond the classroom's book nook. The space, what Chase described as the aedicule, was hidden behind a set of thick red drapes , hemmed with strips of gold tassels. Hannah stepped aside, and watched Chase as she managed the left and then the right tie-back. Then, with the drapes parted, Hannah, just as astonished as the first time she'd seen it, roved her eyes over what the three frosted glass windows, set high in the wall, shed the late afternoon's light on.

Chase described the raised space, its appearance and collection of objects, as a household ciborium, her personal shrine to the Virgin Mother. Above the frosted windows stood a gabled canopy of broad, polished planks of wood, framed with a fascia of ornately carved representational lengths of rope , beneath which ran smooth soffit beams; the whole construct supported by four eight inch thick columns of ornately lathed, polished, oak.

More drapery hung from rods that ran the length of the ciborium's sides, causing a dim orderliness of shadows. Built into the ten inch high raised floor of Chase's chapel was what she referred to as the font basin, a shallow tub, equipped with faucets for hot and cold running water, and wide enough to accommodate them both. Along the oval edge of either side of the font, were secured two sturdy, brown leather upholstered kneelers or hassocks. At the corner most edges of the hassocks frame that faced the font, two pairs of thick O hooks were secured.

Centered along the back wall, was a waist high alter: its frame supported by four 18th century inspired cabriole curvaceous legs, ending in four claw in ball feet. Along the face of the alter were a series of four elegantly carved doors. In the center of each was affixed iron face plates and flourished rings that reminded Hannah of old fashioned door knockers. The altar's surface was a polished smooth slab of gray marble, upon which was arranged a host of fairly large sculptures and figurines of a variety of heroines, goddesses, angels and saints.

The most prominent of the figures was the centerpiece: a four foot tall porcelain representation of the Virgin Mary atop an ornately flourished gold pedestal; her flowing robes and veils painted in the symbolic blues of anticonception, her face placid, her patient lapis eyes ever fixed on the viewer, her handsome naked feet upon the infamous serpent, crushing his temptation under the weight of her miraculous motherhood and piety.

Finally, flanking either side of the alter and angled away from the drapery, stood a matching set of high narrow tables, upon which were set an ascending grid of plexi-glass boxes. In each box stood a thick, cylindrical white candle, and there were a total of one hundred candles in all.

Without speaking, the women stepped into the ciborium. Hannah, awe struck, and Chase, cool and meditative, took a match to a single candle from each table, and then used the two candles to ignite the rest. Finished, Hannah admired the unnatural diffusion of the day's fading light and the cast of the candle's yellow glow on the figures arrayed along the alter. Meanwhile, Chase stopped the drain and turned the faucets so that only a lazy dribble of warm water slowly filled the font. Hannah stepped to the alter, hunkered before one of the iron handled doors, and withdrew a water proof cushion and a vibrating red silicone dildo. She then strode to the font, stepped in, placed the dildo along the basin's edge, laid back, and then fluffed the pillow so that it fit comfortably behind her head.

Chase followed her in and stood over Hannah's hips. Then she stepped back and used her feet to part her new lover's knees. Chase fell then to her knees into the slowly rising water between Hannah's legs. From the edge of the tub, Chase took the red dildo. First, she ate Hannah until her vaginal sweat ran from her vagina. Then she carefully inserted the vibrator, and switched it to its first setting. Once again, Hannah committed to the pleasure of stimulating herself. Chase got to her feet, assumed a wide legged posture above Hannah's face, and waited. Then, as Hannah neared her climax, Chase lowered her body and squatted in the manner of the karate horse stance position, the hovering straddle otherwise known among water sports enthusiasts as the "Venus in the Amazon."

Five more seconds and Hannah's mouth opened and her body began to tense. Chase let loose in that instant: drenching Hannah's face with a veritable torrent of clear, clean, urine. Hannah moaned and squealed as she gobbled and swallowed. And still, Chase's piss streamed, cascaded and dripped down Hannah's cheeks, neck and chest. The vibrator still running and her fingers still manipulating, she shivered and quaked with sheer ecstasy.

They switched positions shortly after; only in stead of laying down, Chase placed the cushion front and center in the filling tub, and then sat to wait for Hannah. The power exchange unfolded in silence. Hannah had studied the video of their rehearsal, and fully understood every element, procedure and expectation. Carefully, she removed her dildo, rinsed it , and set it aside while she ate Chase's clitoris for a second time.

Once her hips began to wiggle and her juices began to run, Hannah retrieved the dildo, and then gently fit it into Chase's vault. Next, Chase knelt upon the cushion while Hannah returned to the alter. Presently, she was back at the font with a bread box sized wooden chest. From it, Hannah withdrew a set of manacles and two lengths of chain. Observing how the candle light shown in the polished steel, Hannah secured the manacles around Chase's wrists, and then clipped the opposite ends to one of each of the O hooks in either hassock. That completed, Hannah went back to the chest and withdrew a Y chain, each length ending in a rubber tipped tweezers clamp.

As Hannah began to apply them, Chase began to recite the Hail Mary, repeating it over and over again. As instructed, Hannah pushed the clamps rings until she was able to pull Chase's nipples by gripping the chains. From there, she went down to the third tweezers clamp, opened Chase's flower, and then secured the clamp, in the same manner as the others, to her clitoris. The recitation of Chase's repeated prayer gradually took on a more excited, urgent quality, which Hannah had intensified as she intermittently clipped small fishing weights onto the O ring of the Y chain. After she'd attached the third weight, Hannah knew that the weight was enough because Chase's nipples and red, hard, clitoris were pointed at the rising water.

"Blessed art thou among women," Chase prayed, panting, sweating, "And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus- You may begin Ms. Ansley. Holy Mary, mother of God-"

Hannah turned off the font's faucets, and stepped out. Back at the alter, she withdrew a long wooden paddle, and then moved in behind Chase. Whack! Chase's right cheek welted instantly. Thwack! A second shock sent her chains jingling as she shuddered mid prayer. Hannah stepped around to Chase's other side. Thwack! Again, her body shook. Chase bowed her head, then recovered. Whack! But she said this hard was okay, thought Hannah. God, I hope I'm doing this right. Once more, Hannah switched. Chase bellowed, though Hannah wasn't sure if it was the sound of pain or coming or both. Thwack!

"Mercy!" she screamed finally; struggling against the chains to keep herself on her knees, "Mercy!"

It was the safe word for the scene. Hannah was made to understand that there was to be no mistaking it. She dropped the paddle, then quickly put herself behind Chase. Chase fell back, and Hannah supported her as she unclipped the right manacle's chain, and then the left. Next, she helped Chase lay down on her side. That done, Hannah removed first the clitoris clamp, and then the nipple clamps. Then she took the cushion, and slipped it under Chase's head. Hannah watched Chase's closed eyes, and listened to her soft keening. She let her lover lay there as she went about gathering towels and a sponge, and cleaning up anything that no longer needed to be there.

Eventually, Hannah noticed the purple sky behind the frosted windows and the luminous glow of the hundred candles. She peered into the ghastly shadowed face of the standing Mary, and a sudden, unnamable fear slithered into the pit of her gut. Chase had stopped her whimpering. Afraid, concerned, Hannah took a sponge, and went to her lover. Sucking up water with the sponge, Hannah moved behind Chase, and then proceeded to trickle the tepid water along her legs, hips and upper body. With great tenderness, Hannah dabbed the moist sponge gently along Chase's bruised buttocks. As for her nipples and clitoris, they were not to be touched, not for hours; sometimes not for a whole day.

Under normal circumstances, Hannah would have asked if Chase was okay. However, she thought it was completely dumb to ask somebody that when they were obviously in the middle of their trauma or pain. And, as it was, Hannah was instructed, sworn, not to utter a word during the early phase of Chase's after care. Hannah had to trust what she said, that as long as Chase could utter the safe word, all would be fine. So Hannah remained with her lover in the font; sponging her down, hoping and waiting.

Eventually, she lost herself in thought, and began to recall her breakfast with Catherine. Sun flower, air tower, May shower- Do you remember when we used to jill off together? I wish I wasn't so stupid. Good ghosts don't go away. You scare them away. Hannah's gaze wandered along Chase's slopes and curves, and the shadows they cast across her luminous gold skin. Wrath?; mercy, Catherine had remarked that morning. You know what? The less I know, the better.