Lovin' in the Apocalypse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey slipped out of her house and moved quietly through the camp. She deftly avoided sentries and stepped carefully over hidden obstacles. She slowed down and pressed her back against the cool metal sheeting that made up the siding of a random home. She peered around the corner and saw something she had been hoping to see.

A cherry red glow from a cigarette burned like a beacon in the darkness. The small light was just enough to illuminate the clean shaven and stern face of Gregg. He was alone so Kelsey approached him slowly. He was sitting in a camp chair and holding a glass with clear liquid in it. His M6 rifle with all the intimidating accessories sat nearby, leaning against the wall of his house. If he saw her approaching, he did not make any sign of it.

"Hey Gregg. How's it going?" She stopped just short of taking the empty seat next to him. "Where's Laura?"

Gregg pulled on the cigarette and let the grayish blue smoke roll lazily out of his nose. "Not too bad. She's asleep with the baby."

Something felt off to Kelsey and she realized that the feeling was not new. Gregg was putting up a wall between them. "Good. That means you and I can-."

"No. That's not what that means." Gregg flicked his cigarette too aggressively and the ember flew off the tip. He flicked the butt away in annoyance. "Look, Kelsey. What we've been doing has to stop. Laura is suspicious and was asking questions. I don't want to live in a constant lie."

"What? You can't keep a secret?" Kelsey rolled her eyes. This was shaping up to be a pretty shity day. "Is she suddenly putting out for you? I thought you needed me to help keep you strong." She was taking slow steps towards him, trying to seduce him but was sounding more than a little jealous. "You really want to try to be a hero soldier with blue balls?"

"I'm trying to be a better person, Kelsey. What we were doing was fun but it was wrong."

"I know that. Don't you think that's what made it fun?" Kelsey moved closer to him and reached for his glass. Gregg nearly pulled it away but let her take it. She sniffed the liquid and her face immediately scrunched up. "Gah! What is this, gasoline?"

Gregg chuckled and tried to take the glass back. Before he could reach it, Kelsey threw it back and took a big swallow of the moonshine. It lit her mouth and throat on fire and she coughed a few times before pulling herself together. "Wow. That's tough."

Gregg took a sip without reacting. "Yeah. It's supposed to be."

The big shot of moonshine worked fast in her thin body. Her head was already swimming in that relaxed way that comes right at the start of a good buzz. She felt warm from the alcohol and her body tingled in the cool summer night. She was talking a big game about Gregg's blue balls but she herself felt more aroused than usual. This was a selfish trip. "It's good stuff. I can feel it moving down." Kelsey ran a seductive fingernail down her neck to her lower stomach. "It's so warm in there."

Despite his best efforts, Gregg's eyes followed her slender finger as it moved down her lithe body. His adam apple bobbed as he tried to swallow. He felt his cock hardening in his pants as he imagined her body moving. He knew what she felt like and that was doing more against his will power than if she had been a mystery. This young woman was a sex machine and made him feel like a amateur every time they fornicated. He was trapped and knew it. All because he slipped up after the baby was born. He lost his patience with waiting on Laura to be available and seduced Kelsey. Now, he could not make her understand.

"Do you want to feel how warm it is?" Kelsey stepped so close to him that Gregg could smell her obvious arousal.

No, is what his mind wanted to say. The moonshine mixed with the sexual frustration and the young woman standing here was a powerful cocktail. His mind whispered, 'One last time' and he let the weak refusal fall away. Instead of answering, Gregg just reached forward and placed his hand on her mound. She was wearing very low cut running shorts that were made of soft cloth. A damp spot was already forming between her legs and his cock lunged to full erect.

"See? Isn't that nice and warm?" Kelsey cooed while he fumbled at her barely covered pussy.

"Yeah..." Gregg's mind was going fuzzy in that way that it does when sex was happening. He wanted to reason his way out of this but she was so willing and ready and now that he was aroused, he did not want to just lose this opportunity. "Is it warm inside too?"

Kelsey kissed the tip of Gregg's nose as she stepped knee to knee with him. "Pull your dick out and I'll let you check."

Gregg wasted no time unzipping his jeans and fished his cock out of the slit. Usually, these kinds of shorts would be tight but Kelsey was not the most curvy woman in camp. She was thin and fast and that meant most clothes fit loosely on her. Even these tiny cloth shorts. Kelsey moved forward, straddling Gregg as she pulled the crotch of the shorts to the side. These two were very experienced with quickies and moved without the awkward fumbling of fast sex. Almost as soon as his thick cock was free, Kelsey was descending on it, using her own fluids as improvised lube.

Kelsey gasped as if she was being impaled and Gregg felt himself throb inside her tight body. Damn, she was a great lay. It was half the reason he let this go on for so long. Kelsey took a cock as if it was the best thing in the world. Not to mention, she was always, ALWAYS wet. Even in the moments where he tried to surprise her or a quick minute alone would spring up. He never had to wait. He began to wonder if his resolve would hold up. Gregg intended for this to never happen again but he was weak. This was not a new problem for him and relationships. As she began to move on him, Gregg felt his mood shift. He wanted this to be done and felt disappointed in himself.

Kelsey took a minute to get used to having someone inside her and then began to slide her hips forward and back. Something felt off though. She felt good, was glad she could at least have this after the argument with her dad. However, Gregg did not seem to be as interested as she wanted. His hands, which would normally be grabbing and groping her, sat limply by her thighs. His eyes were not hungry, they were distant and numb. Kelsey tried to get his attention with harder thrusts but his brow furrowed as if he was annoyed.

Pulling out her best weapon, Kelsey leaned into his body with her mouth right next to his ear. "D-does it feel good, daddy? You fill me up so much. This cock deserves to be in tight pussy."

He barely moaned or moved. "I'm going to cum." Gregg stated it, just the facts ma'am.

Kelsey moved automatically, her heart not quite feeling the stab yet. She moved quickly off his lap, spilling onto the ground in front of him. Just like most times when they managed to sneak in a fuck, Kelsey took his cock in her hands and stroked him with a fast rhythm. She held his cock head between her lips and tried to catch Gregg's eyes. He usually watched this part but now he was looking away. His cum sprayed into her mouth and coated her tongue. Kelsey drank it down but was starting to feel a bit foolish. All the little pieces finally made a whole picture.

Kelsey sat back on her ass and looked off into the darkness. She could not bring herself to look at Gregg but nor could she just walk off. It was strange, she felt stuck as if she needed to be released from this moment by someone bigger than her. Realizing how much of herself was exposed, Kelsey closed her legs and pulled her knees to her chest. The summer night suddenly felt too cold. At some point, maybe a few minutes, possibly a couple hours, Gregg zipped up his jeans.

"That was the last time. I mean it. Don't come back here, do you understand? Kelsey!" His voice was a harsh crack whispered at her like a scolding parent. "Do you understand? What we just did, what we've been doing, it's wrong and it's over. I'm finished. Understand?"

Kelsey did not turn to face him. She nodded her head and did not stop the tears from streaking down. She heard him gather his things and then the door shut with a loud click. Kelsey felt lower than she ever felt. In her short life, she faced more heartbreak and pain than anyone ever should but she never before felt like she was not a person. Right now, what was she? Ignored by her father and tossed aside by her lover. Her first love ends like this? Kelsey leaned over and vomited onto the dirt. The harsh moonshine burned far worse coming up.

Kelsey cried for a few more minutes before her body went into autopilot. She stood on shaky legs and made a half hearted attempt to look a little decent. There was no reason to be sneaky now. If someone saw her, what would they even do? Take her home? That happened to be where she was headed anyways. But it did not matter in the end. Kelsey was the least of the guards' problems tonight.

Kelsey was knocked almost completely out of her grief by the one sound no one ever wanted to hear. The one sound that meant all other options have been explored. The one sound that meant shit just hit the biggest fan they make. A gunshot boomed out in the night. A nightmarish dread fell like a stone in her stomach. "No. Oh God no!" The whole camp came to life like a dropped beehive as Kelsey ran for her house.

Next time on, Lovin' in the Apocalypse!

Will Tom and Rachel's bad luck befall this place so soon?

"Come on! If we don't help, we might as well leave!"

Will Kelsey be able to cope with enormous emotions in a time of danger?

Kelsey's teeth hurt from the tension, not even realizing until then that she was clenching them so tightly.

Will Cameron and the other mysterious council members lead their people through the storm?

Cameron closed his sore eyes, feeling the missed sleep and knew that it would be a long time before his head touched another pillow.

Find out in Chapter 3!

12