Lovin' in the Apocalypse Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can call me Cam whenever you like."

*

Kelsey was bored. Actually bored. That was a wild idea even for her. She could not help but think about how different this would have been a couple weeks ago. If she had been trapped alone with Gregg, they would have spent the whole night fucking. Hell, they would have started a long time ago. That night would have passed much quicker than this. But then she remembered the way Gregg would get after sex. Sometimes he got distant and a little mean. Not enough to break her off though, no he did not want to lose that. Even if that is exactly what happened. Maybe, she corrected herself, the night would have started with a fun quickie and then would have been tense for the rest of the time. Or, at least until Gregg started to feel horny again.

She sat on the ground, barely able to see but still trying to find something to occupy her time. Her thoughts were on Gregg and though she missed him, young hormones rarely needed such sentiments. Kelsey's body was responding to the situation as it was conditioned to do in these moments. For almost a year, anytime she was alone with Gregg, they would fool around. She realized that she wanted to fool around now. These moments were perfect for that kind of thing. Kelsey's pussy felt bothered, urging her to touch it. Or rather, let Tom touch it...

Kelsey glanced over at Tom who was currently leaning against a wall with his eye to a crack. He was tall but thin. Not her type exactly but he was handsome with his scruffy beard and backwards hat. She remembered how he saved her, running in and taking out two infected with his bare hands. Well, close enough to bare hands. Gregg was always doing that too, keeping one eye out for her. 'Fuck! Do I have a hero complex? Am I going to want to fuck everyone who saves me? What if it was Rachel that saved me? Then what?'

Kelsey's mind showed her an idea, Rachel's face between her legs with that mouth of hers attached to her mound. It was not an unpleasant thought. 'In fact, why not eat her pussy? She is the one who saved me...FUCK!'

Kelsey's mind was a spiral of sex thoughts that only got wilder as she listened to them. She was growing frustrated with the dilemma and decided to push, just a little to see how Tom would respond. She felt hesitant because Tom and Rachel seemed happy. But then again, Gregg and Laura kept appearances of a happy marriage while in public. She could not know until she tried. She decided to start small, perhaps if she gave him the opportunity, he would take the lead. She felt excited and nervous at the same time.

"Damn. It's hot in here." Kelsey whispered at Tom who was still looking through the crack.

"Yeah." Tom was barely listening. The young woman had been sighing and fidgeting for a while. He understood she was bored but what could he do about it? He supposed keeping conversation was the least he could do. "It's pretty hot."

"Do you think it would be okay if I took my shirt off? I'm sweating like crazy and I don't want it to get wet like the rest of me." That got his attention. Kelsey could tell by the sound of the quick breath he almost choked on.

"I don't know, I guess so. If you want to." Tom wanted so badly to turn around at that moment but knew it would be a bad idea. Good thing it was too dark to see anything. Right? It was indeed hot here but it seemed that it could get hotter.

"Oh, that's so much better." Kelsey dropped her shirt. The air felt nice on her sweat slicked breasts. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds. She waited to see if Tom would try to even glance at her but he was apparently being good tonight. He looked far more stiff than he was a few minutes ago though. Kelsey decided to push her luck a little more.

"See anything good out there?"

Tom flinched. When had she gotten so close? Kelsey was almost touching him when she spoke. His reaction and her closeness was enough to ensure he touched her bare breast when he turned. "Damn! Kelsey, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were there."

"It's okay, no worries." She remained close and sounded as cheery as she could manage. "It's not that big of a deal."

Tom laughed. "I just accidentally groped a young girl, no big deal. Right." He was making every effort not to look at her exposed chest.

"Young woman." She corrected firmly. "They're mine, I can decide what's not a big deal."

"Fair enough." Tom scratched his neck nervously. Kelsey was standing close to him, far too close. He could feel the current of her exhales. Her breasts were so close he could almost touch them just by swaying slightly. He wanted to touch her firm looking body but he kept his hands to himself.

"It's okay if you want to take your shirt off too." Kelsey spoke evenly, looking up into his eyes. He could not make out exact details but enough moonlight was coming in to see the seductive look on her face. "Later on, when it's cold, you'll wish it was dry."

Damn. That was a good point but one he recognized it as a dangerous offer. If taking off shirts to keep them dry was an option, why not pants too? Kelsey was far too close for him to keep that thought going. She would have to be completely oblivious to miss an erection inches from her body. His eyes kept dropping to her perfect round tits and he was sure she noticed that. Her shy but seductive smile was too damn cute. Tom tried to swallow the lump in his throat.

"You can touch them if you want to. I won't tell anyone, I promise." Kelsey's honeysuckle sweet voice was like glycerin. She was volatile and Tom was starting to feel the trap closing in around him.

"I, uh. I better not."

"Why not? You saved me earlier and I owe you one. I want to show you I'm thankful." Kelsey reached forward and placed her hands on his right elbow. She tugged gently, giving him more than verbal permission.

Tom's right hand moved up slowly and cupped her breast. It was as firm as he imagined it might be. She did have a sheen of sweat on her smooth dark skin and Tom's brain began misfiring instructions. He ran his fingers over the swollen nipple that was poking out like his cock was about to. Kelsey's breasts were bigger than Rachel's, heavier in a way that was making his mind melt.

"That feels nice." Kelsey cooed while still looking in his face. "Do you like them?" She sounded more her age now, slightly self conscious and nervous.

"Yeah, they're- you're amazing. But I really shouldn't be doing this. I'm sorry."

Tom's hand started to pull away but she caught his hand and moved it back to her breast. "It's okay, I won't tell. And you're only touching it. That's not too bad, right?"

Tom knew it was bad. Really bad. "I guess not."

"You can touch other places too, if you want. You did save more than just my boobs..."

"I better not." He did not move his hand.

"Okay. I understand." She pouted but stayed within reach. Kelsey watched him for a second, seeing his stunned male face in the moonlight. She leaned forward and placed a quick kiss on his parted lips. It was only a quick peek but she stayed near in case he wanted more. He did not flinch away so she kissed him again, lingering for a few seconds.

Tom's lips twitched a bit at her contact but he did not push for more. Kelsey finally pulled away, realizing that he would not be taking charge. That was okay. Kelsey was just having fun. This could be a long game. They may get situations like this again and next time, he might be more eager. She just had to make sure he spent the time that they were apart thinking about her. Without moving away too far, Kelsey spoke with a heady whisper. "I'm so fucking wet right now, it's driving me crazy. If you don't touch me, I'll have to do it myself."

Tom's mouth was a desert. He tried to swallow but nothing would go down. When he tried to speak, his voice cracked. "Uh. I don't know. Umm. You want to, touch yourself?"

"Yeah? If you won't do it, I can take care of it." Kelsey knew what she was doing. This was a game she played before with Gregg. That man never could resist when she started playing with herself. She wanted to see if Tom was more resilient. "If that's okay?"

"I guess it's fine. Your body, your rules." Tom knew better but when you are already in deep, what is a few more feet? Besides, he was not going to touch her there. Nope. Not at all.

Kelsey smiled seductively though Tom would barely see it. She gave him another light brushing of her pouty lips. "Come here, you can at least watch. That's not too bad, right?" She took his hand and moved over to a chair that was still functional.

"No, probably not." Big, big trouble.

Kelsey took her pants off and sat down on the chair. She was completely exposed now, her sweaty skin shined in the streaks of moonlight that came in through cracks. When she spread her legs, Tom could immediately smell her pussy and he felt more of his sanity float away. Was this even real? It was starting to play out like a wet dream.

Kelsey ran her hands lightly up her thighs, spreading her legs all the way open as her fingers moved closer to her sex. She ran some fingertips lightly over her lips, spreading them slightly to expose her whole pussy to the open air. She wished she could see Tom's face but he was standing in shadow and watching her. It was not as good as a hard cock churning her insides but it was exciting to be watched like this. She was the center of this married man's attention. The feeling was powerful in a way that made her drip with excitement. In this moment, she was the most attractive person in his mind. She was dominating Rachel without even touching the woman.

Kelsey's fingers moved around her pussy in a way that suggested that she was still learning what she liked. She was still young enough to get sexual gratification from the clumsy handling. As she grew older, her technique would have to improve, become more focused. Maybe Tom could show her? No. No no. Just watch. That was what he was supposed to do. Right? He used to watch porn. Was this really all that different? It felt different by miles.

Wet sounds became louder as Kelsey picked up speed. Her breathing was coming in hitches and she was making adorable little squeaks with her voice. "It's so wet." Kelsey whispered at Tom.

"I can tell..."

"Too bad it's hard to see." Kelsey's motions slowed as she gasped out whispered words. "The offer to feel it is still there."

Tom was quiet, he was too scared to speak. He knew his mind would send the wrong words to his tongue. Finally, he forced himself to say what he should have said before. "No. I can't."

Kelsey felt disappointed but only a little. She got him this far and knew better than to push him too soon. "Okay. Fair enough. But if you want to help, I liked how you were pinching my nipples earlier..."

This, he seemed to have no argument against. He already touched her there, after all. Kelsey began to finger herself aggressively. She was already way too worked up and needed to get it out. Tom's hand kneaded and pinched her nipples perfectly, showing his experience. She moaned and gasped as she quickly flew towards an orgasm. Her eyes were locked on Tom, imagining him buried inside her. He was already this close and touching her, it would not be that big of a deal to just pull his cock out and take her. She fantasized about him pushing his weight into her as her pussy began to spasm with the orgasm.

Kelsey wanted to cry out but quickly slapped a hand across her own mouth. Her hips bucked and jerked as she furiously rubbed her clit to completion. Tom was leaning over, his mouth slightly open in arousal. Kelsey felt the orgasm flowing away and with the last waves fluttering through her stomach, she reached up and pressed her lips against Tom's. She lingered for a few moments before breaking away. She did not want to give him time to think about it.

"Wow! Thanks, I really needed that." Kelsey lightly removed Tom's hand from her chest and patted it sweetly. "I'd offer you some help but you're being good tonight. Oh well, maybe next time?" Kelsey lightly kissed his cheek as she gathered up her clothes and dressed. She knew she could push him farther. He was barely resisting as it was but decided not to tempt him any more tonight. Kelsey had been very forward about what she wanted, he would have to show some interest on his own before she would give him any more for free.

*

Hey readers! This story has taken off in a way that not many of my writings have. I'm writing in every spare moment I get and have begun to feel eager about keeping the story going. It's alive!

I want you all to know I do read comments and appreciate all feedback. Occasionally, I will respond but I prefer to answer with content. Just know that if you do take the time to comment, I'll read it and take in suggestions and feedback.

I'm starting to get a good stack of chapters too but I'm resisting the urge to drop them all at once. The submission process takes a couple days so I've been holding chapters until the previous one is posted. There's no real reason to fill my pending tab up if I stay on top of posting. I'm also keeping each chapter to a loose 5000-6000 word limit to keep them flowing. I'm starting chapter 7 as I post this one so if you hate the wait, don't worry. More is right around the corner.

Until next time,

Enjoy!

12