Lovin' in the Apocalypse Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey watched as Tom licked, kissed and nibbled her inner thigh as he trailed down to her pussy. It had been a long, hot day and now that she knew his intentions, she felt a little self conscious about not getting a chance to freshen up. She wanted him to eat her pussy, was desperate for it but she also wanted it to be perfect. Kelsey intended on being clean and sweet the first time he tasted her. She almost stopped him but the excitement in her chest refused to let the words out. Tom did not twist his nose nor did he hesitate.

Kelsey let out a guttural moan as Tom's tongue dipped and then swam through the taught folds of her pussy. Her hips began to rise automatically, the need for more pressure on her frustrated sex was maddening. He was being rough and fast with the energy of a quickie. Kelsey was glad because the frustration over the last couple of days was too much like torture. If he tried to tease her now, she would likely go insane. She was expecting him to stop and pull his cock out after a few seconds but something else started to happen.

Tom ate her pussy in a way that was making Kelsey's mind melt. She could not believe the pleasure coming from what he was doing. She thought oral sex was just okay, Gregg being her only experience. He would usually just give her a quick lick if she was clean. But this was something else entirely. This was like, skydiving! Kelsey instinctively began to move her hips against his face and the orgasm hit her like a train. His finger moved into her soaked pussy and the pressure of the invasion broke the dam.

"Oh! Tom! Right there! I'm going to cum!" Kelsey hissed as she grabbed the hair on top of his head. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh! Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Even in the midst of the most intense orgasm of her life, Kelsey did not make more than a whisper.

Tom kept his tongue pressed firmly against her clit and his finger moving with steady rhythm. Kelsey's hips began to buck, grinding her musky pussy all over his face. He tried to keep in contact with the writhing body but her strong thighs began to push him away. Kelsey was making those damn cute squeaks again as she tried to keep quiet. Finally, mercifully, the intense orgasm let her go. Her thighs loosened and Tom was able to breathe again.

Tom felt his hard cock spill more precum into his underwear and his own frustrations started to rise. Why not pull his cock out right now and stick it in her? He wanted to, she wanted to, HIS WIFE wanted him to, so why not? Kelsey was already wet and ready, it would slide right in. He looked up and saw Kelsey was looking at him as if she could read his mind. Her eyes were wide, full of fire as she nodded emphatically. "Please." She whispered, nearly breaking his will entirely.

He smiled at her and placed one long kiss on her perfect little pussy. Kelsey shivered from the contract "Not yet. When we have more time." Tom stepped back and helped her get down off the workbench. She was like a whipped puppy with the way she was looking at him. He kissed her roughly and gave her little ass a quiet smack. "Don't look so relaxed when you go back out there. God damn, you were so obvious last time."

Kelsey's eyes narrowed, her edge coming back much quicker than Tom had expected. "Sir." She said it coldly. "Don't think you can tell me how to act just because you eat pussy like a fucking, I don't know, pussy eating machine." Kelsey put her pants and shoes on and stepped up close to Tom. She kissed him roughly and smacked his ass. "Don't be so God damn obvious yourself, mister WoahIsMe."

Tom laughed into his hand. "Fair enough. I better wash my face."

"Yeah, you taste like me." Kelsey kissed him again. She smiled devilishly while still pressed to his lips. She half wanted to make him kiss his wife first but she was worried that would tip Rachel off and that would probably end their fun. Maybe one day... Kelsey squeezed Tom's cock through his pants. "When you give this to wifey later, you better be thinking about me."

*

Bruce watched the young woman leave the fortified shed and the man came out about a minute later. He did not move a muscle, realizing that he was in a tight spot being on the low ground. The thick undergrowth was a life saver. No doubt if it had been winter, they would have seen him. But they were occupied with other thoughts. The guy with the bow looked capable enough but with pussy on the brain, he had not even bothered to look around. Not even the end of the world could not stop the power of pussy brain.

Bruce saw opportunity here but he was alone and outnumbered. No doubt he would attract too much attention. He could not assume this group would be careless at night but with the horned up fuckers, a slip up might happen. Stranger things and all that. It would not be the first time Bruce managed to pick a gem out of a rough spot. He already filled a notebook worth of this, "New Washington" and what it has to offer. This would be like the cherry on a fucking ice cream sunday. Coming back with a gift would be a good way to ensure a few days off. Bruce could really use a few long nights, safe in his own room.

Moving with the control and instincts of a jungle cat, Bruce slipped back into the heavy brush. He noticed the trailer while circling the place earlier. Those two nearly caught him in his reconnaissance but luck was on his side tonight. "Luck and pussy brain" Bruce muttered to himself. He felt tired and the lack of sleep was making him more loose with his tongue than usual. He noticed this but accepted it as part of the job. At least his step was true and his hand was steady. He could deal with a little self monologue as long as he could move right.

Bruce settled down in the limbs of a tree that recently fell. He could see the shape of the unfinished houses and guessed that no one would venture out this far. "Especally not when you got your very own apocalypse proof fuck shack." If any one did come his way, Bruce would see them first. He pulled a few things out of his backpack and got ready for the sun to set. He sat down on his backpack and tried to keep his drifting thoughts focused. His eyes did not want to focus and his neck felt sore from holding his head up. Bruce leaned back against a thick branch of the fallen tree.

His eyes snapped open suddenly and for a moment Bruce thought he was blind. He blinked rapidly and almost cried out as his hands flew up to his face but wait! He could see his hands. He could see shapes, he was in the woods? What? He looked around, barely able to see anything until he realized he was sitting on his backpack. Bruce struggled to bring his confused mind together as he fumbled for his flashlight. He turned it on, casting a very narrow beam of light through a duct taped lense. He cast the beam around, trying to get a sense of where he was when his beam lit the face of an infected.

"Please?" The infected man cocked its head like a curious puppy. As if it was perplexed by this man's foolishness. "I'm so hungry!" The infected lunged as it snarled.

The confusion cleared instantly, Bruce did not try to escape the trajectory of the monster, he leaned into it. Using his much larger body, Bruce threw his shoulder into the all or nothing momentum of the infected and flipped it over his shoulder. It landed with a thump and Bruce quickly killed it with the large knife he kept on his belt. Bruce froze, knowing the amount of noise that he just made. He heard no other infected moans nearby but he could not count on the living ones to have missed all that.

Bruce had to move away quickly and lay low. They would find the body and get spooked, no doubt they'll leave soon after. Then he can go home and make his report. Too bad he missed out on the chance to bring back something nice. He felt a little better, begrudgingly thankful for the little rest he got. Bruce snatched up his backpack and moved carefully away from the camp. He looked for a tree to climb so he could wait out these people. Bruce never even remembered pulling the other things out of his bag. By the time he realized his mistake, it was already too late.

*

12