Lovin' in the Apocalypse Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you, so fucking much!" Cameron said, right into her ear.

"Do it!" Rachel responded, pressing as hard as she could against his body. "I want it! Please!"

That was all the man could stand. The last of his resistance faded like a raindrop in a desert. He hooked his thumbs into Rachel's waistband and shoved everything she was wearing down to her knees. He stepped back, just far enough to have room to pull his own pants down. Rachel heard him fumbling around and decided against trying to see it. She knew he was big based on the grinding, but she wanted to be surprised.

It was too dark in here to see much of anything. Cameron finally fished out his aching cock and looked at the bare ass in front of him. Her pale skin was nearly glowing in the darkness, but he could not see the details of her pussy. He could smell it though. Her musky arousal was strong and put a red haze on Cameron's thoughts. The thoughts and emotions that made him a good person were far outclassed by the sudden need to be inside Rachel.

With one hand stroking his cock, Cameron reached with the other into the space between Rachel's thighs. She hissed in pleasure when he roughly ran his whole hand through the entirety of her pussy. He managed to collect a lot of her natural lube with the scoop and smeared it on his bulbous cock-head.

Rachel bent at the waist, sensing the moment coming. She placed her hands against the door of the cabin and looked as if she was trying to hold back a mob. She felt Cameron step up close behind her; his body heat radiated out onto her ass. Her heart rate was through the roof and climbed higher when she felt something solid poke against her vagina.

'Cameron's cock!' Rachel thought in excitement. 'His big, raw cock!'

Cameron lined himself up, making an educated guess after running his head through her wet folds for a moment. She was standing on her toes and he still had to crouch a little. Rachel was comfortable in her short body though and knew how to angle herself. Cameron did not need to root around for long before he felt her hole invite him inside.

"Oh?" Rachel gasped!

Cameron was pushing into her with something far thicker than she had ever experienced. He was barely inside her and yet, Rachel felt absolutely stuffed! Her inner walls were being forced open and a pressure was building in her loins from the invasion. Tom was gifted with a longer than average penis, but he was not very girthy. Though her husband could reach up deep inside, he could not really stretch her like Cameron currently was. She could not resist reaching up between her thighs to feel his hanging balls. They felt full and heavy in her hand.

"Holy shit!" Rachel moaned. "You're gonna break me!"

Cameron finally reached a place in Rachel's body that stopped him from pushing in deeper. He couldn't see it but he was sure her little pussy was maxed out around him. She was hot inside, he had forgotten how warm a woman could be. Her tight grip on his cock was making it feel impossible to retreat.

"It feels so good, Ray," Cameron said. "You're so tight!"

"I don't know about that," Rachel moaned back. "But your enormous cock is trying to turn me inside out!"

That was partially true. When Cameron tried to slide his cock back, Rachel's walls clung to him and refused to let him retreat. It took them a few moments and some micro-thrusts to get her pussy juices smeared all over him. With him slick from head to root, Rachel's body finally loosened enough to allow him to thrust. After that, Cameron began to push and pull against her insides like he was trying to rearrange her plumbing. It was all she could do to keep from pissing herself.

Rachel had not always been a "squirter." It started after a tough pregnancy and a problematic labor. She ended up losing her ability to hold her bladder in check for long, especially during deep sex. It made her feel self conscious and gross for a long time and sex was something she had started to resent. She spent too much energy during sex, focusing on keeping her piss in, and could not relax enough to orgasm. It took a lot of coaxing and patience from Tom for her to finally open up and embrace it. These days, she hardly thinks about it when she is with her husband. When they have sex, it was pretty much understood that Rachel was going to soak the sheets. They always padded their mattresses with extra towels.

Rachel did not want that to happen now--not during this first encounter. She wanted Cameron to stay sweet on her for a while longer. If she started out by spraying him, it might lead to him being disgusted or turning completely dirty with her. She had that at home, she wanted Cameron's romance for a while. However, despite her resolve to hold it, Cameron's thick cock was making her control slip. Every time he thrust into her, a little would trickle out. His fat dick had her too stretched to control herself. She needed him to cum soon.

Rachel was still fondling Cameron's large testicles. Her fingers were tugging the loose flesh and caressing the swollen balls. On top of that, her pussy was absolutely soaked. It was becoming noisy and sloppy, leaving a foamy white discharge on his dark cock. It was too much stimulation for someone who went through a long dry spell. Cameron knew he was not going to make it much longer. He would have to make a choice soon. As much as he wanted to just let loose inside this tight body, he knew he had to leave that up to her.

"Ray," Cameron hissed. "I'm almost there!"

He was still moving at a steady pace. His hands were on Rachel's waist, controlling her body like she was weightless. She was surprised he was giving her the choice, having already assumed he would just cum wherever he wanted to. She loved when a man just did what he wanted to do with his load, but realized this was still new. Rachel would have to show him all the ways he could give her his cum and then he might pick a couple favorites.

Rachel let go of Cameron's balls and reached behind him. She grabbed his ass and pulled while rolling her hips back to take him in deep.

"Do it!" she whispered. "Give it to me!"

"Oh shit!" Cameron groaned. "Oh, my god! Ray!"

His hips began to grind into Rachel's ass. He did not want to pull out at all now that his orgasm was coming. Her insistent tugging sent his cock over the edge and he exploded while buried deep inside her. He began to throb as more and more of his hot seed pumped into Rachel's pussy.

"Yes!" Rachel moaned. "Oh, Cam! You're filling me up!"

"F-f-fuck!"

Cameron slammed his hips forward and just held it there, letting his heat seep into her. He grabbed her by the curly hair and turned her head to the side. They kissed deeply, holding their sex firmly together, and letting their racing hearts speed away. Cameron's cock was pulsing in time with it, never straying far from Rachel's cervix. Her small body bent perfectly with Cameron's; he could almost stand up and wear her like a cock-sleeve. It felt way too soon when he stepped back and let his softening cock fall out.

Rachel quickly turned around and got down on her knees. Cameron sharply sucked in air when her mouth closed on his dangling cock. It was slimy with cum and she was licking it up like candy. He wished he could watch it happening, it was too dark in here to see her. The feeling of her mouth was incredible nonetheless. She was not being quiet about it either. This woman was insane about sex, Cameron was starting to feel out of his league with her. He realized this was not even the surface of how wild Rachel could get. His mind stopped working when her enthusiasm reached his testicles.

"That was amazing," Cameron said, wrapping Rachel up in a strong embrace.

She hesitated for a moment and then hugged him back. It felt like the most intimate moment of this entire encounter. Rachel took a deep breath, taking in his scent. She realized Cameron's smell would be all over her. Inside her, even. She would have to wash everything before stepping into her cabin.

"I think so too," Rachel replied. "10 out of 10, would eat here again."

Cameron laughed and then kissed Rachel. It was a deep one that started out as a light pecking. His arms pulled her close and their lips stopped moving apart. Their breathing became hitched, the passion inside them became less physical and more intimate. It was not the type of kiss that is shared by ships that pass in the night. Before long, they were laying on the dusty floor. Rachel was straddling Cameron, his cock nestled deep inside her, and they were still sharing the unbroken kiss.

*

12