Lovin' My Auntie

Story Info
Visiting my aunt and ending up having great sex with her.
1.3k words
48.7k
24
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rapidone
rapidone
53 Followers

So my auntie walked in on me satisfying my self. I'm 43 and I'd come over to visit her. She'd been in her garden and I didn't hear her come up the stairs. I'd been watching her bend over, pulling out weeds. I'd gotten great views of her panty lines watching her chunky bottom from her bedroom. I was sniffing panties from her drawer and had settled back on the bed to shoot my load. She's a chunky lady with a wide ass and big tits. I'd always wanted to taste her ass from behind followed by shoving my hard cock up her hershey highway doggystyle.

As she'd reached the top of the stairs, she called out to me to see where I'd was. As she turned to direction of her bedroom, she came face to face with my cock in my hand. She didn't see the panties as they had just fallen back on the bed and were partially hidden along with my wad of tissue. I attempted to hide what I was doing but it was obvious to her and I just sat there with subsiding erection in hand.

She said, "Oh honey, I'm so sorry you have to do that. You shouldn't need to do that by yourself, let auntie help you. Why didn't you tell me you wanted some privacy?"

I couldn't think of what to say in response. At first I was embarrassed at having been caught, then to have her offer to help me made me at a loss for words. She walked over to me on the bed and told me to lay back.

I lay back and she took hold of my cock, it immediately started to harden again. The thought of my mom's sister actually touching my cock was exhilarating. I was cross way on the bed so she put one knee on the bed and leaned over me and licked my semi hard cock. She continued to lick the head and shaft till I was rock hard.

"Oh auntie, please suck your baby's cock. Please take it in your mouth and suck me, honey."

She did exactly as I asked. I reached over and rubbed those big tits that I'd spent years dreaming about fondling. As I rubbed she attempted to move my hand away, She made the "uh uh" sound as in no but I kept at it and eventually she relented and allowed me to squeeze her nipples and massage her big tits.

I ran my fingers through her hair and pulled her head away from my cock. I sat up and turned to face her on the bed. She told me it was only for me and I shouldn't do anything. I ignored her plea and laid her down on the bed, then quickly climbed up till my cock was above her face. I told her to open her mouth and let me stick it in. She complied and I lay down on her face. I began to gently fuck her face, shoving my hard cock into auntie's mouth deeper with each stroke. She was taking all of it and I was loving fucking my mother's sister's mouth with my big cock.

I wanted to see the pussy that I had only day dreamed about so at some point I spun around so that I was face to face with it. Her dress had ridden up to expose her panty covered pussy. I directed my cock to her mouth again and continued to fuck her mouth while I started to rub her pussy. She squeezed her legs together to prevent me from getting at it .

I spread my legs to pin her arms to the bed while I continued to kiss and rub her pussy. I rolled the waist of her panties as far down as I could and got my mouth on her bush. I then brought my arms up to pry her legs apart so I could get her panties off . I smelled and licked her crotch till her panties were wet with saliva, eventually her legs began to loosen, all the while I'm gently fucking her mouth. I managed to roll the panty waist halfway down her thighs and began to lick her bush searching with my tongue for her pussy.

I wanted my cock inside her now so I rolled over and spun around so I was facing her. I told her that I was so happy that she's sharing her body with her little man. I rolled on top of her and told her I wanted to go inside her.

I told her, "Auntie, I'm going to shove my cock inside you."

She said, "No honey, we can't do that. Its a sin."

"I told her "Auntie, in that case we've already committed a sin. Lets enjoy each other and be happy about it."

As I lay atop her, I began to hump her and kiss her till I was kissing her mouth so she couldn't object any further. She began kissing me back and really getting into it, by now she had begun to caress my back and I reached for her hands and brought them to my ass. She squeezed and caressed my ass. I squeezed her tits and put a hand under her ass and found her butthole and rubbed it. I raised myself up and pushed her panties completely off. She spread her legs for me and I happily got between my auntie's thighs.

I asked her to put it in and she took hold of my hard cock and put it at the entrance of her pussy and I eased into her cunt slowly. I looked her in her , she had a tear in her eye. I told her I'm sorry for hurting you mom as I began to pull out.

She said, "No honey, this is perfect. Give it to auntie, push it deep inside me."

I said " I love you Auntie." I don't want to stop fucking your pussy, honey." I'll be fucking your body from now on, ok?"

She wrapped her legs around my back and said. "Fuck auntie's pussy then baby. Fuck me good. Shove it deep inside me. I want to feel you come deep inside my body. Fuck me, honey."

I grabbed her ass and rammed into her as deep and as hard as I could while at the same time slid a finger in her butthole. It didn't take long for both of us to explode and I kept on pumping my new found fuck buddy's pussy hole till I was drained.

She was wet and oozing and I kissed her and looked at her. She smiled and told me she loved me. She said we have to keep this a secret. I told her as long as I had her perfect naked body to fuck, nothing else matters. I wasn't about to tell anyone and lose being naked with her.

I got off her and climbed on her face in the 69 position, I wanted her to lick my cock clean. She didn't want to at first but she did. I spread my thighs and placed my cock between her tits and told her to squeeze them together so I could fuck them. I fucked her tits this way till I pull my knees forward and my ass came face to face with her mouth. I told her to kiss my ass and she gave it a quick peck. I asked if she smelled any odor, she said no. Then I asked her to lick my ass. My mom's sister was licking her my ass as I lay naked on top of her naked body. I pulled her knees up and got my elbows behind them so her thick pussy and asshole were exposed to my lips and got to work enjoying her holes with my tongue.

rapidone
rapidone
53 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More details about Auntie

If you're 43, I'm just wondering how old Auntie is? Does she look good, she's probably close to your mother's age?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unfinished?

Your story was quite good. shaggin' the auntie. Then you ended it too soon, We're hanging...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Surprised! Ch. 01 Mom and Aunt's secret is discovered.in Incest/Taboo
Trapped with Mom Ch. 01 On a dull vacation, Jimmy tries to avoid looking at his mom.in Incest/Taboo
Cruise Ship Quarantine Mom, son & daughter get horny while stuck in a cruise cabin.in Incest/Taboo
Let Mommy Teach You A mother gives her son "hands on" lessons in sex.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories