Loving a Married Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
Young black man continues affair with married blonde woman.
4.6k words
4.6
59.1k
51

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of food cooking in the kitchen caused me to open my eyes. I looked over at my nightstand and saw it was a few minutes to eight. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. Once out, I put on a pair of boxers and walked out into the living room, where I saw Rachel standing in front of the stove while wearing one of my bathrobes. She wished me a good morning while flipping a pancake onto a plate.

"I hope you don't mind me making breakfast," she said. "You had some things in your cabinet, so I figured I'd whip something up for us."

"Not at all, and good morning to you, too." I admired her hourglass frame and stifled a yawn. Even though I slept well, I was still a little tired. Of course, seeing a beautiful blonde goddess in front of my stove in one of my bathrobes did help me wake up. I went over to her, put my arm around her, and gave her a quick kiss on the neck, making her moan.

"You didn't have to make breakfast," I told her. "I would have done it for you. I'm sure you do all the cooking at home, so I figured you'd want someone to do it for you for a change."

"I appreciate that, but I don't mind. Go sit down, I'm almost done here."

I moved to my table and took a seat. A few minutes later, Rachel set the table for me, then brought over the stack of pancakes and a bottle of syrup for us. She took a seat next to me, then both of us began eating. I complimented her on her cooking, though I did mentally kick myself for not remembering to buy any bacon or sausages.

Fortunately, Rachel didn't seem to mind when I mentioned that to her. She gave a dismissive laugh, then went back to her food.

I wasn't sure what it was, but Rachel seemed to have a certain glow about her. Perhaps I still was thinking about the activities of last night, and knowing that she and I had been intimate made her seem even more beautiful to me. Even though her makeup was off, she still looked perfect to me, and I told her so.

"Thanks, Martin," she said.

However, I did notice that she seemed a bit out of sorts. Over our meal, I could tell she was lost in thought over something, and I figured I knew what: she was likely dealing with the reality of cheating on her husband. Even though he had been the one who stepped out on her first, she likely still had feelings for him.

But being with me likely made things complicated. If she really enjoyed being intimate with me, I'm sure all sorts of thoughts were swirling through her mind.

"Do you think I'm a bad person?" Rachel asked randomly.

I put my fork down. "Of course not. What makes you say that?"

She paused, then explained. "Well, I came over here and we made love. I never thought that I would cheat on my husband, but here I am, wearing another man's robe and having breakfast with him. And last night ... last night was some of the best sex I've ever had. I really don't regret my decision to be here, and I know I want to see you again. Do you think I'm a terrible person for feeling this way?"

I shook my head. "Not at all. I enjoyed being with you also, and I definitely want to see you again as well. Besides, people have needs, and when your partner would rather be with another woman than fulfill those needs, it's natural to want to look elsewhere, I think."

Rachel nodded and said that made sense. We continued eating together, not saying much, just basking in each other's company. I got up only to open the blinds, letting some more light into the room, therefore making Rachel's glow seem even more pronounced. I told her the way the outside light hit her skin made her seem even more beautiful than normal.

"Thank you. I do have another question for you, Martin: where is this going to go from here?"

She stared at me, icy blue eyes penetrating as ever. I took some time before answering.

"I definitely want to see you again, as soon as possible. I thought this experience was just as great as you did, and I would love to relive it. Many times, I might add."

Rachel laughed, then playfully tapped me on the arm. "The only thing is: how should we do it?" I pondered.

"We'll just have to see when our schedules match. I'm sure that won't be too hard since I don't really work, and you can set your own hours. What are you doing next week?"

I told her I didn't have anything pertinent coming up, and luckily for me, she didn't either. We both decided to meet on Wednesday at my apartment again for another rendezvous. We would have to keep our meetings in the mornings and afternoons, since she had to get her daughter from school, and her husband would obviously know what was going on if she spent the night here.

It bothered both of us that we couldn't see each other whenever we wanted, but such is life.

"I do have to head back home in a couple of hours," Rachel got up, her voice heavy with sadness. "I do have to pick up my baby girl from my in-laws' house, but I need to stop at home to get some different clothes. It would be sort of weird if I went over there in this dress."

Both of us laughed.

"I'm sorry I can't stay for the whole weekend, Martin. I wish I could, believe me."

"I feel the same way." I rose along with her. But it's still pretty early. How about we spend a little more time together before you head back home?"

I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, then stared into her blue eyes yet again. Before I knew it, both of us were locked into a passionate kiss and the bathrobe Rachel borrowed was back on the floor.

Almost immediately as our lips met, her mouth opened, allowing my tongue to touch hers. I rested one of my hands on her waist, and used the other to run my fingers through her fine, blonde hair. She in turn placed her hands on the back of my head, pulling me further into our kiss.

We stopped for a moment to catch our breath, then resumed kissing again. The hand resting on Rachel's waist soon lowered to her ass, giving it a little squeeze. She moaned, arching her back. Without breaking our kiss, I guided her to my couch and sat her down gently.

As much as I wanted to take her right now, I knew I had to eat her first. I broke our lip lock and trailed kisses along her body, from her neck, breasts, stomach, and legs. Once I moved up to her thighs, Rachel opened them, her body shaking in anticipation. Taking a deep breath, I moved my face to her pussy, which had become wet, and began eating her out.

"Oh, my God," Rachel cried out, clenching the back of my head and pushing my face into her. I continued stimulating her with my lips and tongue, feeling her juices flow much more freely. Once I teased her clit, I heard Rachel yelp, then jump a little. She told me to keep licking her there, and I did so.

Not much time after that, she announced her orgasm, and I her juices soon rushed out. I moved up and kissed her neck again for a moment, allowing her to regain composure after her orgasm.

To my surprised, Rachel told me to sit on the couch next. I did so, and the blonde removed my boxers and sunk to her knees. Looking up at me with her icy, beautiful blue eyes, she brought her lips to the head of my dick, which had a small amount of precum at the top, and took me into her mouth.

I threw my head back as she moved her tongue along my length. The small vibrations of Rachel's moans made combined with the feeling of her sucking me were throwing me over the edge. Even seeing this blonde goddess enjoying herself going down on me was enough for me to erupt.

Placing one of my hands behind her head, I announced my oncoming orgasm, then I emptied myself into her mouth. When Rachel let me out of her mouth, she swallowed my juices, which made my eyes widen.

"I expected you to spit," I said.

"Most of the time, I do," she responded. "But I won't if it's a guy I like. Besides, you taste pretty good."

Hearing her tell me she enjoyed tasting me just as much I as I did her caused me to get hard again. Staring into my eyes, Rachel straddled me, kissing me, her soft breasts pressing into my chest. My hands went to her back, feeling her glowing, tanned skin, still unable to believe how soft it was.

We locked eyes, and soon, I felt Rachel parting my legs. She adjusted her position so that our bodies aligned, then lowered herself onto my dick, moaning as she did so. Seeing my black dick disappear into her tanned, white body was a sight which would always excite me.

She leaned forward, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me while sliding up and down along my shaft. I just couldn't believe this woman just some days ago, who was reluctant about even talking to me, was now riding me as though we were longtime lovers.

My own hands made their way to Rachel's ass, squeezing it. She let out a loud laugh, then continued riding me. Once she broke away from our kiss to catch a breath, I moved my face closer to her bountiful breasts and sucked them. My blonde lover moaned, then pressed her chest further into my face, smothering me as she rode.

Rachel increased the speed at which she rose and fell onto me, and I met her with some thrusts of my own. The intensity of our fucking caused both of us to cry out. I broke away from her breasts and watched her ride me, her head thrown back, her breasts bouncing wildly, her juices coating me. The visual and auditory stimulation, combined with the heat and friction from our bodies fusing together prevented me from delaying orgasm for much longer.

"Rachel, I'm going to cum," I said, voice not much louder than a whisper.

"Oh, me too, baby," she said.

With a few final thrusts. Rachel pulled me as close to her as possible, then yelled as the waves of orgasm rushed through her body. Once I was fully immersed inside of her, I exploded into her, the force of my own climax thundering through me. Once our orgasms subsided, Rachel collapsed onto me.

"That was amazing, Martin." Rachel was struggling to get words out.

"Let's go again, this time on the floor," I said, already feeling the urge to be inside of her again.

Through some heavy breaths, my lover said, "I don't know, I have to get my daughter soon ... oh, you know what? Why not?"

Gently, I lowered her to the floor and laid on her side, pulling her into deep French kiss. As our tongues danced, I aligned our bodies, and as we spooned, I slid myself into her once more.

As much as I love a good fuck, one of my favorite positions to be in with a woman is the spooning position. It allows for a much higher level of intimacy than most others, and for someone like Rachel, while she wanted good sex, I was certain she needed intimacy just as much.

Just as before, I was able to catch glimpses of both of us bodies uniting. The color contrasts of our forms together brought our lovemaking to a fever pitch. I continued kissing her, my hand making its way to the small of her back.

Rachel's moans grew longer and louder despite kissing me. She broke away at times to tell me how much she enjoyed having me inside her, and that she had never been loved the way I had.

Soon after that, both of reached a simultaneous orgasm. Her walls contracted around me as I released more streams of cum into her body. I remained inside of her and kissed her for a moment longer, then slid out of her, knowing that our time together had to end for the day. She knew it, too.

"Is it all right if I use your shower?" Rachel asked, struggling to stand to her feet.

"That's fine," I said, getting up along with her. She picked up the discarded bathrobe and went into the bathroom and ran a shower for herself. I threw on my boxers and went into my room and put on the pair of slacks I had on yesterday, then waited for Rachel to come out. Once she did, she went into my bedroom to put her tight, light blue dress and heels back on. She looked just as amazing as she did before.

"So, when are we going to meet up again?" I asked, looking her up and down.

She giggled. "I was going to ask you the same thing. When are you free?"

"How's Wednesday at noon for you? We can meet back here." Rachel said that was perfect. Though we wouldn't be able to stay together for long, I knew the time would be well spent.

She made her way to the door, then stopped. "I hate that I have to leave you, Martin. I wish I could stay for a little longer."

"I hate seeing you go as well," I said. "But I'm going to enjoy seeing you walk out of the door."

That made both of us laugh. I added "It's not like we won't see each other again. Wednesday will be here before you know it, and we can still see each other after that if you want."

"I'd like that very much. Can I have a goodbye kiss?"

I moved to the door and slowly pressed my lips against hers. Once again, our tongues danced lightly for a while, neither one of us wanting to part the kiss, but reluctantly doing so. I opened the door for her, and watched her walk out of my apartment.

I sat back on the couch, reflecting on the amazing sex we had last night and this morning. It was amazing that one of the best lovers I had up to this point was a married woman. At first, I couldn't understand why some men said taken women make for the best lovers, but after my time with Rachel, it all became clear to me.

On Wednesday, I woke up before the sun rose and cleaned my apartment, eagerly anticipating Rachel's arrival. Once my place was spic and span, I did my best to while away the hours, which seemed to drag on as midday drew closer. Minutes prior to her arrival, I prepared salads for both of us and poured some wine for her.

Promptly at noon, I heard the buzzer sound. Without even asking who was there, I pressed the button to allow the downstairs front door to open. Seconds later, I heard a light knock on the door leading to my apartment, and immediately opened the door, knowing it was Rachel. And once I did, my eyes widened.

Rachel wore a curve-hugging pink dress which stopped well above her knees along with some very tall white high heels, making her appear more statuesque and leggier. Her makeup was done immaculately, and her lips were especially glossy. Despite this dress not having as much of a plunging neckline as the one she wore on our first meeting, her prominent, perky breasts were still evident through the fabric.

Though some time went by, Rachel still had the same glow she had when she left my house. The blonde woman walked slowly into my apartment, each step pronounced and erotic. I shut the door behind her, then looked her up and down, feeling lust race through my body. Like a man possessed, I took her in my arms and pinned the tall, buxom blonde against the door and began kissing her lips and neck. She let out a yelp of surprise, but soon wrapped her arms around me and immersed herself inside of our passionate lip lock.

I moved my kisses to her neck, undid my pants and boxers and hiked Rachel's dress up, and to my surprise, she wore nothing underneath it. In one swift motion, I slid myself into her, both of us moaning as our bodies merged. Her toned, tanned legs wrapped around me and squeezed me, her arms following suit. Her moans grew louder as I began to thrust into her, the sounds of our skin slapping together growing louder each time I slid into her.

Rachel called out my name, begging me to go deeper into her. I followed suit, plunging myself completely into her depths. The intensity of her tight wetness made me yell out. Just the thought of me taking this beautiful blonde goddess against the door of my apartment almost brought me over the edge. I slowed my thrusts down and began kissing her lips again, though I knew that I wouldn't be able to delay the inevitable much longer.

I soon felt Rachel's arms and legs grip me even more tightly, the latter of which began shaking. She parted our kiss to let out an ear-piercing yell as an orgasm raced through her. Once I felt her walls clamp down on me, I called out her name and buried my length completely into her, releasing several streams of my seed into her body. Once both of our orgasms subsided, I slid out of her, and gave her a small peck on the lips.

"Hello to you, too," Rachel said, both of us laughing.

"I probably should have at least let you eat first before I jumped on you, huh?" I said as both of us fixed our clothes.

"No, that's okay." She put a hand on my chest. "I liked it. It's been a long time since I've just been pinned against the wall and taken like that. I think every woman wants that, to an extent."

I agreed with her, then led her to my table, pulling out her chair for her, and then taking the seat next to her once she sat. We both ate our salads and made some light small talk about how our weeks had been going so far.

"My husband's going on another 'business trip' this weekend," Rachel said. "I know he's bringing his assistant along, too."

She sighed, then began asking if her husband was cheating on her because of some quality she lacked. Rachel had seen her husband's assistant, and according to Rachel, that woman wasn't attractive as she was. Was it because she wasn't smart enough, or young enough? Did she gain too much weight from pregnancy?

I knew she was only venting. I assured her she was a gorgeous woman and her husband's decision to cheat had nothing to do with her. Some people are just selfish.

"Sounds like you could use a vacation of your own," I said. "Maybe you could just let your parents babysit your daughter, check into a hotel by the beach, relax, and take your mind off things."

Rachel perked up. "That's a good idea! Although ..."

"What?" I noticed Rachel's concerned look becoming a smile.

"I'd love it if you'd come by to spend time with me, too."

"Are you sure? I would've thought you just wanted some me-time."

"No, I insist. I enjoy spending time with you, Martin," she said. "In fact, I was hoping I could see you tomorrow around the same time, too. Next time we'll meet at my house, though."

"Sounds good," I told her.

We finished eating and made conversation for a little longer, then realized we had some time left before Rachel had to leave, and we decided to pass it the best way we knew how.

I took her by the hand and led her to my bedroom, closing the door behind us. This time, I resolved to give her the necessary foreplay. I guided her to the bed and laid her down, then slid off my shoes, got on top of her and began kissing her, sliding my tongue into her mouth. Rachel moaned and pressed her hands on the back of my head. I moved my hands to her lower back and pulled her closer to me.

While keeping my lips locked with hers, I moved my hands to my own shirt and unbuttoned it. Next, I unzipped her dress and slid it downwards, exposing her round, perky breasts. Rather than go straight for them, I lowered my mouth to her neck and began kissing, making her cry out. I whispered in her ear that she was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen, then resumed kissing the soft flesh of her neck.

I spent some extra time there, then went to her breasts, noticing her skin was much more flushed than normal. Slowly, I kissed and licked each one of her breasts, while using my hand to stimulate the other.

"That feels so good," Rachel cried out with a moan. When I switched the location of my mouth and hand, once again, she yelled in pleasure, getting especially loud when I made contact with her nipples. Her body shook as I planted kisses along her chest, making my way to the center of her breasts, still amazed at their softness. Once in the center, I kissed each one wildly, eliciting a giggle from Rachel in response.

"God, you're driving me crazy," she said.

After I slid her dress completely off her body, I began kissing her stomach, then went down to her thighs and legs, spending extra time kissing and stroking on the long, rather toned limbs. Her firm calf muscles combined with soft skin made for one of the greatest sensations I've ever experienced.

12