Loving Aurora Ch. 05

Story Info
Aurora is forced to submit to her brother’s big cock.
9.7k words
4.62
20k
22

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 12/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VM218
VM218
484 Followers

[A new chapter of this long-form incest romance, carrying on the story of Thorfinn's love affair with his younger sister Aurora. This follows on directly from the previous chapter, where Aurora revealed her secret wish to be taken by force. There's more of a domination/submission dynamic in this chapter, leading up to the eventual fulfilment of her fantasy.

Be aware, this story features hardcore brother/sister incest, (loving) nonconsent/reluctance, rough sex and some pissing. Avoid if any of those themes trouble you.

Tags: Brother/Sister Incest, Nonconsent/Reluctance, Big Cock, Piss, Rough Sex, Domination/Submission

All characters involved in sexual situations are aged over 18.]

*******

There had been a change in the atmosphere. A subtle tension hung in the air, in the silence between spoken words, in shared moments that had previously been innocent. Thorfinn found it both exciting and uncomfortable, this charged calm before the storm. He had a new power over his little sister, a power that grew stronger every day, a power built on lust and fear and anticipation. She was in his thrall like never before.

She'd granted him this power willingly. Now she had no way of taking it back.

Outwardly, life went on as normal, or as normal as it could be for a relationship like theirs. Thorfinn drove off to work in the mornings, battling his way through rain-lashed traffic as a very wet autumn settled itself over the city. Aurora filled her days with workouts and tennis training and as many photoshoots as her agency could land her, as she slowly but steadily built her profile as a model. Every evening, Thorfinn came home to her sweet smile, her soft greeting kisses on his lips, her slim strong body pressing against him in a welcoming embrace. Each time, he felt the same warm joy at the mere sight of her, and the same quiet ache of sadness that they had to hide their love.

But during those long, wearying working days, as he sat through interminable meetings with surveyors and subcontractors and irritable planning officers, his mind kept going back to that hushed conversation on the living room sofa. The shame in Aurora's pretty eyes when she told him that she wanted to be raped.

"Don't stop, no matter what I say, even if I cry. No safeword. Hurt me as much as you want."

Even the memory of those words sent blood surging to Thorfinn's cock. He was shocked, almost angry, at how much it turned him on. But he couldn't deny it. He'd secretly wondered what it would be like to force himself on her since their teenage years. Now she was giving him the ultimate free rein. She'd left it all up to him -- the time, the place, the level of violence and aggression, everything. That freedom was genuinely scary, because in truth he didn't know his own limits.

It was no use to remind himself that he loved her, that he would never hurt her. Hurting her was the whole point. Violence wasn't incidental to her fantasy; it was the very core of it.

He didn't have to go through with it. She might not want a safeword, but it would be the easiest thing in the world for him to simply say no. She couldn't force him to force her.

Except he wanted to. He drove home after work each day with a monstrous hard-on, imagining what it would be like. How beautiful Aurora would look, pinned down and terrified with her legs forced apart, pleading for mercy as she was violated over and over again. When she greeted him at the door, kissing him and asking about his day, he pictured how easy it would be to throw her down on the floor and take her right there and then. Would she struggle? Would she cry? God, it was sick and wrong, but the thought turned him on so much. Her fantasy was his as well. It had been, all along.

And she knew it, he could tell. Gradually, he noticed her attitude changing. It would have been imperceptible to anyone else, but to him it was clear as day. She was a little quieter, a little more watchful in his presence. Faintly nervous in a way she hadn't been before. During sex, she was more submissive than usual, more eager to please, as if she was trying to placate him. Even when he was totally gentle with her, there was a tension in her long limbs that never entirely went away.

She's scared, he realised one night, as he watched her drift to sleep in his arms. She knows it's going to happen, but she doesn't know when. Every time we're together, she thinks I'm finally about to do it.

He couldn't offer her any reassurance, either. It all rested on genuine surprise, a real act of lust and violence. Aurora was caught in a trap of her own making. There was nothing she could do but wait for her brother to spring it.

Thorfinn decided it would be fun to keep her waiting.

*

The first time he truly tested (or, maybe, abused) his newfound power was one cool Thursday, a rare clear evening amid the relentless rain. Aurora had been out of the city for a couple of days, visiting their parents and fitting in a small photoshoot in the suburbs on her way back. She asked Thorfinn to meet her for an after-work workout at their local gym.

"I need to burn off the calories from Mom's cooking," she told him over the phone.

"Or we can fuck them away tonight?" Thorfinn suggested. "Best kind of training. Full-body." He'd been extremely horny waiting for her to return from the countryside. She'd sent him some wonderfully indecent photos of herself to tide him over, some of them -- wickedly -- taken in their childhood home, but he was eager for the real thing. He was sure she felt the same.

"I don't play tennis with my pussy," Aurora replied drily. "Got to work legs today. Maybe we can have some fun if I've got any energy left after."

"Take it easy, then, babe. Conserve energy. You don't want to give yourself an injury."

She gave a sweet, dirty laugh at that. "Your dick's more likely to injure me than anything at the gym."

After a nine-hour day at the office capped off by a lengthy drive home, Thorfinn was running on empty by the time he got to the gym. His workout was barely worthy of the name. He did a few perfunctory sets on the leg and shoulder press, gritting his teeth against the rising fatigue. After accepting he wasn't going to break any personal records today, he gave up on the machines and messed around with the free weights without any particular plan or purpose. He was more interested in watching his sister.

Aurora looked beyond gorgeous in her tight gym leggings and sluttish little sports bra, her dark-blonde hair tied up in a simple ponytail. She wasn't messing around with her routine today. She sank effortlessly into weighted lunges and set after set of unforgiving squats, her pace relentless yet somehow serene. She was mesmerising in motion, the elegant play of muscle in her thighs and calves, the sculpted lines of her abs, the faint sheen of sweat on her skin under the gym's strip lighting. Her sweet face was set in an expression of cool determination. She never put a foot wrong, holding her balance like a professional gymnast. It was the same confident physicality she showed on the tennis court.

Thorfinn found it unbelievably sexy. He was soon facing the serious problem of trying to hide his enormous semi-boner in grey sweatpants. Luckily the gym wasn't very crowded, because he could hardly walk a step without the big dumb thing slapping egregiously against his thigh.

He wasn't the only one with his eyes on Aurora. She drew the attention of half the guys in there. Some stole lusty glances at her sweet tight ass when they passed her by; some openly and shamelessly stared. One guy, a fuckboy type in a lurid orange muscle shirt, kept taking preening selfies that somehow always happened to be right in front of where Aurora was working out. Presumably, she was meant to be impressed by his flexing.

It wasn't just the men who stared. A thin, sleeve-tattooed girl huffing away on an exercise bike fixed her gaze on Aurora for almost her entire workout, silently watching her with a hint of a scowl -- whether out of jealousy or frustrated lesbian desire, Thorfinn couldn't tell.

Go ahead and look, he thought with fierce pride. She's mine.

Aurora must have noticed her circle of admirers, but she gave no sign of it. She was a natural exhibitionist; that didn't mean all audiences were equal to her. She'd been ogled and catcalled by horny strangers her whole life. These gym rats didn't warrant even a sideways glance from her.

When she was finished with her routine, she blithely stretched off and strutted over to her brother, giving him a friendly kiss on the lips. Even sweaty and rosy-cheeked with exertion, she looked and smelled like heaven to him.

"Ready to go?" she asked, smiling brightly and sipping from her water bottle. She hardly sounded out of breath.

"How are you so chirpy after that?" Thorfinn marvelled. He finished racking away the dumbbells he'd done so little with today. "All those fucking lunges. I'd be on the floor."

"Yeah, because you keep skipping your leg days," Aurora teased. She glanced down at the embarrassingly obvious bulge in Thorfinn's sweatpants. "Oh, did you like watching me?"

"Always do, babe."

At least Aurora was polite enough not to grab her brother's dick in front of the whole gym. She looked like she wanted to, though. "That thing's such a liability. Like a third leg, except you can't control it. You're lucky you didn't get it caught in one of the machines."

Thorfinn winced at the idea. "Jesus, can you imagine?"

"I think I'd be even more upset than you. Don't want anything to happen to my nice big toy."

"Is that all it is to you?"

"Well, I sort of like the guy it's attached to," Aurora allowed. She gave him another kiss, this one longer and more demonstrative, with a naughty hint of tongue. "I'd like him to take me home."

Thorfinn wished he could let himself simply enjoy the kiss. Public intimacy was always such a risk for them. They both had friends in the city, people who lived nearby, people who knew they were brother and sister. People who could expose their secret, intentionally or not, and bring their lives crashing down in an instant. All it would take was one chance encounter at the wrong moment. Sure, there was nothing inherently suspicious about going to the gym with your sister. But kissing her, holding hands with her, that would be a lot harder to explain.

He forced his paranoia down, reassuring himself with a quick glance around the room that there was nobody in the gym who knew them. He slid one arm around Aurora's sleek waist, patting her delightful ass through those skintight leggings. "You don't wanna shower here?" he asked her.

"No, let's go back. We can shower together."

That brightened Thorfinn's mood immediately. He kept his arm loosely around his sister as they headed for the exit. He noticed a few very jealous glances directed their way by Aurora's erstwhile admirers, particularly the idiot in the orange shirt.

The siblings got back to the apartment just in time to dodge yet another rainstorm, this one sudden and intense. Heavy droplets rattled on the windows, turning the faraway lights of the downtown skyline into a smeared kaleidoscope. It made a cosy backdrop to the wonderful show of Aurora stripping off her sweaty gym clothes. She did it slowly, teasingly, as she paced across the living room, exposing more and more skin with each step. She was naked by the time she reached the bedroom, turning in the doorway to smile at her brother, flashing him a perfect view of her high, firm young breasts.

Thorfinn followed her into the ensuite, with his rising erection threatening to tear clean through his sweatpants. The arousal was like an adrenaline spike, electrifying despite his weariness. After two days apart, he wanted to fuck her so badly it was maddening. He wanted to eat her pussy until she came screaming. He wanted to make her deepthroat him until her eyes streamed with tears. He wanted to pin her up against the wall and impale her on his hard cock.

Should I do it now? he wondered. Should I force her?

He was still deliberating as he undressed and joined Aurora under the running shower. The hot water rinsed away their gym-sweat and soothed their aching muscles, but did nothing to suppress Thorfinn's hard-on, which ended up trapped uncomfortably between their soapy bodies.

"You really missed me, huh?" Aurora joked, stroking her wet fingertips along her brother's mighty shaft.

"So much." Thorfinn rested his hands on Aurora's hips, kissing her under the shower's flow, while visions of loving violence ran through his head. "I hope Mom and Dad didn't drive you too crazy."

"They were fine. No more aggravating than usual. Actually, Mom seemed more chilled out. She's really glad I'm staying with you. I guess she thinks you're a good influence."

Thorfinn smirked. "I am a good influence. Look how well-behaved you are these days."

"You fuck me so much, I'm too tired out to misbehave." Aurora stroked her bare toes against the muscle of Thorfinn's calf, a soft sensuous touch that was almost as arousing as her hand on his dick. "Honestly, I don't think Mom would freak out too badly if she found out about us. Not the way Dad would, anyway."

"Let's not put that to the test, babe." Thorfinn had no illusions as to how his parents would react if they found out he was fucking their sweet daughter. He hated having to constantly lie to them, but not as much as he hated the idea of losing Aurora.

"Don't worry. Our secret's safe." Aurora tilted her head back with an insouciant smile, letting the water run down her upturned face and cascade over her gleaming breasts. "Can you do my back for me?"

Of course, that was an invitation to do a lot more than just her back. He slowly, adoringly ran his hands over her, from the delicate hollow of her neck to the precious mound of her vulva, stroking and massaging her soap-slick skin. After all their months as lovers, her naked body was still endlessly fascinating to him. The sharpness of her erect nipples, the firm definition of her abs, the delightful transition from midriff to hip to thigh. It was more than a sexual thrill; it was like exploring a work of fine art.

For a while, the only sound was the rush of the shower, and Aurora's occasional quiet sighs of pleasure as her brother touched her in the places she liked best.

"Okay. I'm gonna towel off," she declared at last. She gently nudged Thorfinn, trying to slip past him out of the shower cubicle.

Thorfinn didn't let her. He stood motionless under the running water, his cock semi-erect, gazing down at his little sister impassively.

He wasn't going to force himself on her. Not this time. But she didn't know that.

"Finn, I need to get dry," Aurora said insistently. She tried to push him aside, and met the implacable wall of his tensed muscles. In the space of a second, the look in her blue-green eyes turned from bemusement, to annoyance, to sudden delicious fear.

The tension that had been building since the day she told him her fantasy now became an almost physical presence between them, an electric buzz of anxiety and anticipation. Thorfinn didn't say a word. He didn't need to.

In the close, steamy confines of the shower, the disparity in size between brother and sister was brutally obvious. For all her athleticism, at the end of the day Aurora was a slim young woman, trapped in a narrow space with a man who was a head taller than her and who outweighed her by more than eighty pounds. They both knew he could overpower her in an instant.

Thorfinn savoured the moment, letting it stretch on and on, watching the fearful arousal welling up in Aurora's pretty eyes. No safeword, she'd told him. It looked like she was regretting that now.

She flinched when he leaned in to kiss her. As his lips met hers, he pressed the long shaft of his cock against her naked thigh, an unsubtle reminder of how big he was, how savagely deep inside her he could go. She gave a little whimper of fright, trying to back away from him, but having nowhere to go with the shower wall behind her.

"What's wrong, babe?" Thorfinn said with casual mockery. He turned off the water, relishing the sudden cool. "You're so tense all of a sudden."

He gave her one more taunting kiss, then abruptly turned away and stepped out of the cubicle, reaching for his towel as if nothing had happened. His heart was racing with wicked excitement.

Aurora came out of the shower hesitantly, an adorably anxious look on her face. Her eyes were downcast, her hands visibly trembling. Her drenched hair was plastered against her cheeks and neck. Instead of towelling herself off, she went straight for the toilet and sat down, still naked and soaking wet.

The loud hiss of her urine quickly filled the silence. She pissed like a waterfall. But it wasn't her usual cheeky, playful, exhibitionist piss, intended to tease and arouse. It was the desperate, unstoppable stream of a girl who had been about to wet herself in fear.

Thorfinn felt a sting of guilt, his natural protective instincts belatedly kicking in. He hadn't realised just how much he'd intimidated her. He'd meant to keep her in a state of anticipation, not actual terror. But she looked so cute when she was scared. Besides, there had been more than just fear in her eyes. The thrill of danger was a powerful aphrodisiac.

She wants this, he told himself. And so do I.

*

It rained all through the night, a soft monotonous drumming on the bedroom windows that ebbed and flowed but never quite stopped. Thorfinn paid it little heed. He was busy exercising his power over Aurora, in a different but no less enjoyable way.

Resisting the impatient urge to just fuck her senseless, he deliberately made sex that night slow, gentle, endlessly provocative. He adored her pretty cunt with his fingers and tongue, kissing and licking and probing, exhausting her with multiple orgasms that made her convulse from head to toe. By the time he finally slid his cock inside her, she was sopping wet, whimpering, shaking, and too tired to do anything but passively take his long, steady thrusts.

He could have chosen that moment to get violent. There was nothing she could have done to stop him. But, looking down at her beautiful, drowsy-eyed face, listening to her shallow gasps of pleasure, he couldn't bring himself to do it. He kept on slowly, lovingly fucking her, until his climax seized him and his come flooded into her pussy.

Afterwards, as he held and kissed her -- she was still trembling -- he asked her if she was afraid of him.

"No," she replied, her voice soft and weak with exhaustion. "I love you."

"I love you too, babe. But you're scared. I can tell," Thorfinn told her. He knew he was breaking the rules of their game, but he felt he had to give her one last chance to back out. "If this is all going too far for you, you've got to tell me. I don't want to do anything you don't want me to do."

A long pause followed, the night rain rattling on the windows. When Aurora spoke, it was in the same ashamed tone as when she'd first admitted her fantasy. "Years ago, back home, I had a dream about us. Well -- a nightmare," she said. "I dreamed you came into my room when I was naked. You stared at me, just stared, didn't say anything. I told you to get out, said you were scaring me. You didn't say anything. I...I pleaded with you. You didn't say anything."

Thorfinn kissed his sister's neck, meaning to comfort her. She moved her head away and went on speaking.

"Then you got on top of me. You were naked, too. I'd seen your dick before, I knew how big it was. I thought it would kill me if you put it inside me. I begged you not to. And you didn't say anything. You just-" Aurora drew in a shaky breath, as if the mere memory was terrifying to her. "I never thought dream sex could feel so real. You fucked me so hard, for so long, while I tried to fight you off. I woke up crying. It was so intense, I thought you'd actually raped me in my sleep. I checked the sheets for blood and everything."

VM218
VM218
484 Followers