Loving Brother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with everything going on over her head, Debbie never released his dick. She whimpered and moaned as she watched Calvin eating his sister's pussy. It was now as hard as a rock again and she only had half of it in her mouth but she was still nursing on it gently.

Calvin licked his lips as he looked at his sister and then grinned as he looked down at Debbie. "I think Terry is out of it for a while. I'd offer to clean up your pussy but I think she wants that honor." He paused a moment and then asked, "Have you ever had your pussy licked?"

Debbie looked up at Calvin and shook her head, never missing a beat nursing on his dick. Calvin groaned softly. "This is going to get interesting before it's all over," he whispered with a grin.

Calvin reached over Debbie and picked up his coke. He settled back to sip on it as Debbie continued to nurse on his dick. He had never run across a girl with such an oral fixation before. "For someone with such limited experience sucking a dick, you sure seem to enjoy it."

Debbie looked up at him and nodded her head, which moved her mouth up and down on his shaft. Calvin groaned softly and shivered. "I think Terry might be right about not getting my dick back."

There was a soft giggle from Debbie and then she lifted her head holding suction on his dick. It came out of her mouth with a slurping sound. She groaned softly as she eyed his dick. A moment later, she looked up at his face. With a shy smile, she asked, "Is that a problem?"

Calvin chuckled and shook his head. "Hell no."

Terry groaned softly and rolled over on her back. "I had forgotten how hard your tongue made me come the last time you ate my pussy."

"You mean the only time I ate your pussy," Calvin corrected his sister.

Terry chuckled and nodded. "I tried to feed you more but Mom and or Dad were always around."

Debbie shivered. "My Mom and Dad both work so I have the house to myself a lot."

"Another couple of months and you'll be at the same college as me," Calvin told his sister. "And I'm thinking about getting a room at the dorm instead of running back and forth to the house."

"And me too," Debbie pitched in.

Terry pushed up on one elbow and looked at her best friend. "You too. What?"

"I've already talked Mom and Dad into letting me get a dorm room," Debbie replied.

"Need a roommate?" Terry asked with a grin and a wiggle of her eyebrows.

Debbie laughed. "If today is any indication of things to come, hell yes," she said as she looked up at Calvin and grinned.

"The freshman dorms aren't coed," he said softly.

Debbie and Terry both groaned. "I forgot that," Debbie whispered and then looked at Terry. "That still leaves us."

Terry grinned back at her and nodded. "Want to lose your oral sex cherry in the same place I lost mine?" Debbie's eyebrows went up with a questioning look. Terry laughed. "The wingback chair in the corner."

Debbie's head snapped around as she looked at the chair in the corner. A moment later, her head turned slowly back to look at Calvin and then at his sister. "Uh, who is going to do the honors?"

Terry let out a nervous laugh. "Calvin, if I lose my nerve."

Calvin grinned at his sister. "With me behind you, you won't be able to back up, uh, out."

Terry's eyes grew wide as she thought of her brother's dick up her ass as she licked her best friends pussy. Her next thought made her shiver hard. Would she have enough sense to lick Debbie's pussy with his dick up her ass?

There was only one way to find out.

*****

Debbie was sitting in the wingback chair with a knee over each arm. Terry was on her knees in front of her and Calvin was on his knees behind his sister. Debbie groaned as she saw where both of them were staring. Straight at her completely exposed sex.

"That is one wet pussy," Calvin whispered with a wink in Debbie's direction.

"Wetter than mine," Terry whispered more to herself than anyone else.

"I... I... I," Debbie stammered and then groaned deeply. "Eyes," she finally got out.

Terry leaned closer to her friend and took a deep breath through her nose. "It... uh, smells a lot like mine tastes."

Calvin leaned over his sister's shoulder and took a deep breath of his own. "Yeah, it smells a lot like yours."

Terry's head was pushed even closer to Debbie's sex by her brother's leaning body. "I, I, I," she said quickly. Before she could let herself think about it too much, her tongue shot out and flicked against Debbie's outer lip. Both women groaned deeply and then Debbie let out a gasp as Terry licked the other lip.

"That wasn't so hard, now was it," Calvin said softly egging his sister on. "Now take a lick from the bottom of her slit up to her clit."

Terry was going to make it a light fleeting lick but Debbie's body had other ideas. Her hips jerked up planting her sex against Terry's mouth and nose. Both women gave out with sharp yells. Terry's was short and sharp but Debbie's went on and on as Terry devoured her sex.

Calvin grinned and shook his head. "Get you some," he said with a laugh. No one was paying attention to him. Debbie was coming her brains out and so was his sister.

*****

Debbie was still in the chair and in the same position. Terry had her head resting on Debbie's thigh, her face next to her friend's sex. Ever so often, she would make a whimpering sound. Calvin was sitting on the couch with a grin on his face as he sipped his coke.

Terry groaned softly and sat back on her heels. She licked her lips and whimpered as her eyes locked onto her friend's pussy. "I, I, I," she whispered and then looked around at her brother.

"You sure did," Calvin said with a nod.

Debbie groaned and flexed her hips up and back. "Am I, uh, dead yet?"

"Not even close," Calvin assured her.

"Can I sleep here?" Debbie asked in a detached way.

"Okay, I'll set the alarm," Calvin said with a grin.

Debbie looked at him and asked, "Alarm?" When Calvin stuck out his tongue and wiggled it, Debbie quickly shook her head. "Oh, hell no."

Terry giggled and said, "I didn't really know what I was doing. Him on the other hand, he knows exactly what he would be doing."

Debbie groaned and shook her head. "I have to be home sooner or later," she whispered and then groaned again. "My mom would come looking for me and find my dead body still sitting in this chair."

Terry giggled and said, "Call her and see if you can spend the night."

"What?" Debbie said with a confused look.

"It will give us more time to hide the body," Calvin said with a grin.

Terry giggled and said, "By the time the night is over, there might not be a body to hide."

"Or, I might have two bodies to hide," Calvin said softly.

Terry groaned and looked at Debbie. "How are things in the fantasy department?"

"So far, so good," Debbie whispered with a shiver as her eyes moved back and forth between Terry's shiny face and Calvin's hard dick. "But maybe I should stay the whole weekend," she added as a grin spread across her face.

"Greedy bitch," Terry said with a matching grin.

"It takes one to know one," Calvin said with a chuckle as both young women nodded their heads.

12