Loving Brother Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riya was picking up her ass and boosting Arun's passion and was chilling. Ahh... Oh... Ah... I was having a sensual voice.

For ten minutes, Arun took him and then removed the cocks. Then he put cocks in Riya's ass and started fucking. Riya gave pussy and ass for 20 minutes. Arun removed semen in his ass.

Both did not talk in full fuck. Just quietly enjoyed the fuck. Only mild whispers were heard. When Riya started going to the bathroom, Arun caught her and started kissing again.

Riya Said "I have heard loudly."

Then Arun sat down with his mouth open.

Arun- piss will be for you. It is nectar for me.

Then Riya hugged her pussy in her mouth and grabbed her head and started pissing in her mouth. Arun drank all his urine. A little fell down from his mouth, too.

Then both went to the bathroom. After that, I too came to my room and lay down on the bed. It was about 4 o'clock in the morning. Then slowly Riya also came to me and lay down. I was pretending to sleep. She fell asleep again in a while.

When I woke up in the morning, she had prepared the food and then prepared and explained everything to me and left for office. I wanted to talk to him but could not find the time.

Then after about 15 days, he had to move from the company work to another place.

My brother-in-law did not get time, and I went with Riya. We were going together.

I said, "Riya still has an affair with Arun?"

Riya "Are you crazy, brother? We are just friends!"

I said, "the day you stayed home with her at night, I know all about that night."

Riya "Sorry brother there is nothing like that, it was just like that, sorry."

Me "Riya, Isn't that wrong? What will happen if the brother-in-law finds out? Are you not happy with your brother-in-law? If there is such a thing, let me know, I will help you."

She said, "No brother, this is not the case, I am thrilled with him, our relationship is deep."

I said, "Are you not able to make you happy in physical relations?"

Riya "No, no, there's nothing like this. We are both thrilled."

Me "Then why did you do it with Arun?"

Riya "Sorry brother, there will be no such mistake after today."

Me "tell one thing truthfully, did you speak or did Arun?"

Riya "Both of them had their wish. Sorry brother, this will not happen after today. If you say, we will not be friends either, I will also block his number. I will never even talk to him".

Me: "You tell me the truth, do you love Arun?"

Riya "Don't know, please tell me, consider me as your best friend, not your brother."

Riya weeping and said "love brother very much, I love him more than my life."

"I know what he is using you to satisfy his sexual appetite?" I told Riya.

Riya "If he had to use me, he could have done me even before marriage. I met him in the room alone. We were both naked. I told him to put it myself."

But he started saying, "Riya, I love your spirit, not just body. If I have sex with you today, listen to the taunts of your husband all your life."

Me "So have you met him before?"

Riya "Yes, once when Jaipur went to work, it was with him."

Explaining him, I said "see, I would not say that you leave it, I know that this is your first love, but I want to say that whenever you do something with it, then make it safe, do not do it in your city or in any city hotel, Go outside to another city."

Riya "Thank you, brother."

Me "will it be very strong in sex?"

Riya "Yes brother, Arun is much smarter than your brother-in-law. You already know it sucks my body from everywhere. Performs such a messy sex that even the potty place puts a tongue."

Riya "Brother, he loves me. Till date your brother-in-law has not even smelt me from there, but let me tell Arun that if he is eaten inside in the ass, then he will also eat it."

"I know, yes, even he drank your piss."

She said, "well you had seen everything, the dog you are not ashamed to see your sister naked?"

"I was naked, I saw you before marriage."

Riya "I know, I know all about that hole. But I thought you don't know, let me see. Hahaha Enjoy it too."

I said, "You came ahead of me."

After saying this, I kissed her.

She said, "Dog, you will beat me. I am a whore of two men."

Me- If you had not been my sister, I would have been mine today, I love you very much."

Riya "Shut up bastard, I am your sister. You keep your attention silently on your wife"

In this way, Riya and my pair were so amazing that nothing hid in both of our siblings.

After that, I called Arun many times at my house. Whenever Riya had a mind, I used to call Arun. They both used to enjoy sex a lot. I also used to be happy with my sister's happiness.

So, friends, this was the sex story of our brothers and sisters. I could not fuck my sister, but my relationship with her is much deeper than that of a friend. Perhaps brother and sister love is like this.

12