Loving Claire Pt. 02

Story Info
Architect at Work.
7.6k words
4.79
4.8k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loving Claire - Part 2 - Architect at Work

We were sitting on the porch of Elise's ranch house in the last twilight. They pushed me down and lay on top, humming. I closed my eyes and hummed along. Suddenly, I remembered that I had been brought here to meet Claire's horses and had seen none so far?

I wrapped a length of hair in each hand and inquired, "Where are Claire's horses that I am supposed to be learning from?"

"Ha! Something got your mind off sex? Claire, do we tell him?"

I reached for a pinchable part, but they had me under control.

"The horses are in a pasture at the other end of the ranch. It has a creek bottom and shade from some cottonwood trees. They are totally spoiled, but we take them extra feed every other day or so anyway."

"Is an architecture student allowed to go along?"

Twinkling eyes were full of mischief.

"There are conditions. First, you have to take your sketch book. Second, you must try bareback riding as we do."

"I will live to tell the tale?" Their arms around my waist drew us to the dinner table

The dinner was excellent and I kept up a steady stream of compliments to the chefs. They actually blushed. I thought to myself that two hard working middle Thirties women had not been properly hustled in a long time.

We sat outside under a new moon with ice cream, berries and a delicious sauterne.

Elise interrupted my reverie, "If you had no money worries, could you graduate early?"

I was about to give a smart reply when I realized she was trying to be helpful. Don't be an ass, Elliot.

"That's not an easy question to answer. I suppose you are thinking of finding more time for me to work on two projects at once?"

Claire stood behind my chair, massaging my scalp and pulling ears. "You have real talent, Elliot, and have already captured both of us with your early designs. There are certain other talents that have attracted us as well."

I stood and entered a tight clinch. "Two hot babes that want houses and a resident cock. Is that it?"

We headed inside. "Don't be crude, young architect. We are decent women."

Back in Elise's bed, giggling up a storm, they abandoned decency in a hurry.

"I want him first." Claire tried a fierce glare but couldn't hold it. I had her imprisoned in a circle of my arms and legs. My fingers were torturing her boobs, and my hard cock was laying along the base of her spine.

"You can't, this is my bed and my house!" Elise sat behind me, legs against my hips, with fingers seeking the hard cock. She made little agreeable noises and tortured my neck and shoulder with inquiring sharp teeth.

I threw them down and stretched out alongside. "This is totally silly. Clients are not supposed to hit on the architect. What if we have an early bedtime and I chase you tomorrow after more design work?"

"Damn, he is offered our needy bodies and turns us down. We must be losing it."

Chapter 5 - The Clients Give Elliot Riding Lessons

Blinded by morning sun, I stumbled to the kitchen and found them dressed in jeans and tees. Breakfast was being served.

"Sit. Drink your juice and sip the hot coffee. Life will get better."

I slurped and marshalled my thoughts. "If we visit the horses early, I can squeeze in two or three hours of work before a late lunch. After that, we should visit the County Planning Office to start the clock on permit applications and approvals. You will need to find an engineer with a PE license to submit the forms."

No reaction until Elise said quietly, "You are pretty damn professional for someone not out of school yet. Claire and I have decided that in addition to your standard fee, there is going to be an Elliot scholarship that accelerates your graduation."

"You both are very generous. Why don't we hold off on rewards until I have been working for you for a month?"

They said nothing except telling me to get my stuff and get in the car while they cleaned up.

I sat in the back as we bumped along a dirt ranch road. The two experienced horsewomen talked about their animals. They were animated, with details about health, appetite, riding issues and more. Belatedly, I realized they were serious about bareback. The pasture we were approaching had no barn or shed for tack. As we drew up, six horses ambled over, giving the new male human a curious look.

"Take some of these treats, Elliot, and see if you can make friends."

Sending a new person to the fence with treats got me a series of neighs, but shortly they crowded each other to reach an offered palm.

"Watch out for the tan one, that's Hector, he likes to take a nip. If he shows you his teeth, just bump his nose."

The cowgirls climbed the fence with halters and quickly had their feisty horses in hand. Holding a halter close, they stood on a fence rail and eased to her back. A firm grip on a mane helped calm the animal that wanted to cause trouble. They were used to this and everyone was quickly happy. They cut out a smallish horse with palomino coloring and edged her close to the rail. After a halter was in place, I was instructed to do what I had just witnessed. This was harder than it sounded. Managing the halter, my hands, and my legs was a challenge. By some miracle, I actually found myself astride the animal, more or less where a saddle would be.

"Bravo Elliot!" Both of them cheered. I wondered how long I was going to last. "Her name is Maria and she is gentle. Pat her and talk to her."

I urgently asked Maria not to toss me off. I couldn't believe the docile walk as she followed the others into the interior of the pasture. "Maria, so far you and I are friends. I hope we can stay that way."

After twenty minutes without falling, my anxiety level was low enough to allow a question. "How many of these are going to Marin?"

Claire said, "They like being together, but moving a dozen horses is a project."

Maria had a circuit she wanted to follow, which was fine with me as I thought about two women and their horses. Both the women and the horses wanted to be together, which meant two estate houses and two generous green pastures. I wondered which location was winter and which was summer. Wetter and greener in Marin, but more civilization. Maybe it wasn't the weather so much as their desires, or lack of, for socializing.

I realized the Marin house needed to be elegant, even a little ostentatious. After all, if the hostesses were going to throw parties, there needed to be a party house. Thinking this had possibilities, I nudged Maria over to the women, who were giving me the evil eye.

"Elliot, you are supposed to be on the ground by now. What is the matter?"

Their eyes were crinkled up with laughter. I plotted revenge. "I think I have some ideas to try out on you. Where is lunch? I need to get back to my drawing board."

Forty minutes later, we were at the ranch shack, as I now called it. Making lunch was really a flirting contest to see how far they could push young Elliot. I reminded myself there needed to be pools at both new houses so water torture could be applied when needed. In the meantime, I pretended to be the junior architect, inquiring about this client need and that desire. I even brought over my ruled notebook to take it all down.

What I was really doing in a corner of the kitchen, nursing a beer, was sketching them. The busy limbs and wiggling rears that were teasing me. The title was going to be, "Clients at work." In the final version, they were going to be topless. After they had seen it and complained, I could threaten to post it on an architecture site.

An immediate problem arose when they called me for lunch and seized the drawing board before I could hide the sketch.

"What is this? Where is the Marin house drawing?" When they realized it was themselves, expressions changed and kisses arrived. "Elliot, you are a dear. Why do we deserve this when all we do is tease you?"

Lowering my voice, I said, "I am grateful for your contributions to the education of an architect..."

I concentrated on the sourdough ham sandwich, knowing that their stares were burning holes in me. I could feel wheels turning as they tried to decide how much education they had delivered to a certain big fat cock.

"Elliot..."

"Yes, Ma'am?"

"We are going to sit on you and torture..."

I made a mental note about the design of the extra bedroom in Marin where restraints and other useful items would pop out from behind hidden panels. "Please, ladies, we need to talk design guidelines. I had a few useful thoughts while not falling off Maria..."

I led the way to Elise's bedroom, which had a wonderful view of brown rolling hills to the west.

Claire's voice was sharp, "Design my foot, you are just after our bodies again."

I forcefully aligned them on the bed and took drink orders. "Do not move, I shall return."

Downstairs, I ignored the orders and mixed a tall pitcher of margaritas and found some chips. After serving, I sat at their feet in a lotus position and began. "Claire's inheritance has changed the dynamic between the two of you. The impact of a proper cock is also driving lifestyle changes."

They tried an outraged screech, but it didn't work. Clasping hands, they gave me a sharp look, "And?"

"It is part of the architect's job to analyze the client's lifestyle for its effect on the house design."

I took one foot from each and worked the bones and muscles. "You are about to spend a lot of money on two houses. You and your horses are going to move back and forth between the two houses. If there are men involved, their interests and desires also must be considered."

Elise said under her breath, "This is completely awful. He is doing a total number on us."

I took off my tee shirt, "Warm in here, don't you think?" My fingers probed into calf muscles and worked the knee joints. Elise said, "Claire, you brought him here, you are responsible for controlling him..."

Claire had slitted eyes and was giving me what I suspected was her "behave" look. I eased Elise into the circle of my arms and legs and began unbuttoning her blouse.

She sagged back against me, whispering, "I give up, you may have me."

Claire had some spunk left. "Roommate! You can't let him have his way like this. What would mother say?" Giggling like a fiend, she dove into our pile, knocking my papers to the floor.

In moments, I was naked and so were they. "Oh dear, the clients don't seem interested in a design conference."

"The only designs around here are about your big cock invading our defenseless bodies!"

I pulled Claire to my chest and gestured at Elise to help herself.

Claire wiggled fiercely to avoid the exploring tongue, which thought the fresh female juice was terrific.

"Stop! You are making me come!" Elise didn't stop and my lover shuddered through a big orgasm. "Oh, oh, oh."

Claire collapsed to my chest at the instant Elise enveloped my firehose.

Catching her breath, Claire said, "These young architects seem to have new skills."

Elise was enjoying my twitching body, providing her own clenches. "Are you really doing a two house package for two roommates and their horses?"

She didn't get an answer because my firehose erupted, sending a flood upward. "Oh, Elliot!"

I concentrated on soothing two bodies until their eyes closed and naps followed.

Chapter Six - Elliot Does An Inspired Design for Marin

Downstairs, with clothes on, I tried two or three sketches of a house on the slope of Claire's hill, surrounded by tall trees. Not a place for Wrightsian horizontal lines, I thought, despite the nearness of his famous design for the Marin County civic center. If you have driven out to Claire's home from San Rafael or Sausalito, I asked myself, what do you expect to find?

The trees are not old growth, but still the best part of a hundred feet high. First, you encounter a long curving drive of manicured gravel. One as suitable for horses as automobiles. Your expectation is immediately raised that there will be a substantial manse at the end of the drive. Not anything English that might suggest Georgian or Palladian social climbing. Nor a copycat Tudor monstrosity.

This was hard. I had already rejected the top several alternatives. The American Federal or Greek Revival styles didn't work either. This is California! I said to myself. Perhaps some alcohol would release inspiration. In the liquor cabinet was a bottle of fancy gin. Two fingers and an ice cube later, I was back at the drawing board.

What are we trying to accomplish, I asked? A modern structure for an educated, professional woman of considerable means. A strong woman needing to make no concessions to anyone. A woman looking forward, not backward.

My pencil worked out strong verticals and weak horizontals. Asymmetrical. A home that didn't need to bring the outdoors in because the owner sought the outdoors daily on her horses. A mix of ceiling heights to provide both entertainment space and cosy, intimate quarters for relaxation. No baroque touches, just a few modernist motifs to satisfy critics.

I conjured a surrounding grove of redwoods from memory, hoping I was doing them justice. We were not competing with the noble trunks, we were seeking to complement and compliment them.

After an hour, one of the sketches had congealed into something the client could evaluate. The architect's brain was scrambled, but it could find more gin and work on dinner.

I had the steak marinating and was trimming the artichokes when there was a clamor behind me.

"My god, where did this come from?"

I turned to find accusing eyes drilling mine. "Elliot, who did you hire to do this while we are playing in Colusa?"

"My dear Claire, it is just a sketch, a mere trifle for your amusement."

She advanced, "I am going to murder you. You have brought all my emotions to the surface and I can't take any more teasing."

I handed over the gin. "Take a deep swallow and we will talk about the drawing. You needled me terribly about Elise's drawing. Now you have your own to attack."

Elise had her arms around me. "Don't pay any attention to her. It is magnificent. Let's fix two more gins and take it in by the fire."

I carried the sketch and its easel to the living room and sat on the sofa, hardly able to look at it.

The women sat on either side. Claire wrapped her fingers in my hair and asked, "I don't suppose I get to know how you matched me to my new house?"

Elise reached across my front, "It's magic, Claire, just plain magic. For heaven's sake, don't ruin the moment."

Claire eased into my lap with a wet slobbery kiss. "I love you, Elliot, I love my new house."

She asked, "It's concrete on the outside?"

"Mostly. But not regular gray concrete. More silvery. Very dramatic peeking in and out of the fog as you and your favorite horse canter up the drive from your morning ride."

There was more crying on my shoulder. Elise smiled and leaned for her own kiss. I held her hand and squeezed. It seemed like the first two clients were pleased with my work.

Over a dinner in which Claire sniffled most of the time, we collected ourselves and talked about the summer calendar. Somehow, the women had resurrected their bonds from college and did not want to be separated. There was a ranch foreman and his son to look after the Colusa property, so we could go back to Marin at any time.

I now had not quite ten weeks before I needed to be back in Berkeley for the beginning of my final year.

I had a thought and asked the new clients, "Before we get too carried away with these designs, what would you think of inviting Professor Collins and his wife to a weekend in Marin, perhaps at Sea Ranch, on your nickel? The payback would be his agreeing to give the three of us an honest critique of the designs."

Silence. "That's scary, Elliot. What if he dumps on your designs?"

"Yes, I'm scared. But better to be pushed back to square one now than after weeks of design development turning these sketches into architectural plans."

A long day later and we were in Woodacre. Speaking of shacks, it was a complete disaster. I relaxed on the broken sofa with a beer and Elise in my lap and asked, "Claire, why are we here? What about the condo in Fairfax?"

"Be quiet, I'm thinking."

Elise whispered in my ear, "She is still recovering from your design. Told me this morning she has never come unglued like this before."

I liked the body in my arms and kissed it. If chasing two women was going to cause trouble, might as well get on with it. Speaking of unglued, young Elliot was pretty confused himself.

Elise's hand was inside my shorts. I asked, "How am I going to avoid being in constant trouble with one or the other of you?"

From across the room, a harsh voice said, "You are not. The roommates are very competitive and will fight over you. Come here and look at this work list."

I knelt alongside her chair. The list was attempting to make sense of the zillion forms and schedules required to get Claire's project moving at the Planning Commission. It needed help.

I looked at the sheet. We couldn't expect planning approval before the rainy season, which meant no foundation until late spring. And most of the summer for erecting the intricate concrete exterior I had in mind. Two years from now before occupancy, I thought to myself.

From a distance, I heard her saying, "George, this is Claire Cartright. I'm sending him back. It is a complete bust." Even across the room I could hear his complaint. "What's wrong with me? It's him, not me. But I have an idea, why don't you and Joyce join us at Sea Ranch for the weekend? We can walk the bluffs and see what can be worked out."

He gave in, still complaining. I stalked across the room and had us on the floor in an instant. "I never realized until now how absolutely infuriating the client can be. You probably just ruined my degree!"

My hand was raised when she wailed, "Stop! It's going to be ok!"

I sat back against the sofa and worked her body as hard as I could. "Talk!"

"He thinks you walk on water. Already told me that. So I have him all riled up about what could have possibly gone wrong. The surprise when he sees your gorgeous designs will be total!"

I looked at Elise, "You never told me she likes to play with fire."

She crawled close for a kiss. "A regular firebug she is."

Claire squirmed around and said, "We are going into business together. Three partners and their horses. One of my trusts will provide cash."

"Good grief, one minute you are ruining me, the next you are putting us in business together. How will I survive?"

The pile dissolved into giggles. I issued some orders. "We are going to the condo and set up the computers so we can get work done. You will put on nice dresses and I will take you to dinner."

I went on, "But first, we have to go to the property and look for a good house site. The county will never let us cut down a bunch of redwoods, even if they are second growth. And the house design has to be perfectly fitted in among them somehow."

An hour later, we were skirting the edge of the grove, looking for an indentation to embrace Claire's new home. Even on a warm sunny day, it was damp and mossy from the frequent fogs. Our pant legs were soon wet from trudging through the edge of the meadow. The women proposed one or two sites, but I held out for a better location. Just as I was about to turn back, we passed three large trees intruding into the meadow. Behind them was an open area that invited a look.

"Elliot, look at that unusual one, it must be old growth left because of the broken top."

We stopped in the glade, pressed on one another. "What do you think, Claire? Is this the place for your spooky silver gray concrete house?"

With an arm around our shoulders, she turned us towards the meadow. The view was superb. It was easy to visualize the horses peering across a rail fence in morning sun, shaking their heads and neighing for breakfast. The two of them gripped my hair.