Loving Claire Pt. 04

Story Info
More Challenges for Elliot.
7.3k words
4.81
4.2k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loving Claire - Part 4 - More Challenges for Elliot

Chapter Twelve - Return to Colusa

When we awakened the morning after the successful Woodacre meeting with the neighbors, I had a tense Elise next to me. Pressing my hand to her plump breast, she said, "I need to return to Colusa. There are things to worry about, not least the progress of my new house design. May I take the architect with me?"

Claire, on her way to the bathroom, said, "Absolutely not." Elise followed her and closed the door with a click. Even from the distance of the kitchen working on breakfast, I could hear loud voices. I hadn't spoken to them about my decision to establish two work sites and was pleased to see the problem surface between the two of them this morning.

I was busy pouring coffee when four hands pounded my shoulders. I put the hot carafe down and turned to be attacked with kisses and hugs by two women with my sweatshirts and nothing else on.

"Elliot, we have had our fight and made up." Claire had arms around Elise and me, smiling. "It won't do for me to be selfish. You must take time to advance her design and prepare for planning approval in Colusa County."

I hoisted the trim body in the air, bare bottom prominent in morning sun. "What has happened? I don't understand this moment of generosity!"

Breakfast forgotten, I was dragged to the bed, shorts removed, and two horny women demanded sex.

"Elliot, what do you suppose your Dean is up to at this moment? We want some of that too!"

I was incredibly horny as two bodies wrestled in front of my stiffness. I thought about my Dean stuffing his big cock into sexy Joyce just a few miles away and helped myself to a dripping pussy close by.

"Ahhh! The devil has me!" I could tell Elise was pleased to be first. Claire complained, saying her classmate could have me in Colusa. Here in Marin, she had priority!

Elise rolled off me, laughing and reaching for her friend. "We are just two tramps with our man!"

Soon, I was entertaining Claire from the rear as she kissed and rubbed on Elise. It was fun sex. Not going anywhere serious. Monday morning fun before we got back to work. The architect smiled to himself and tickled his women.

After more fun in the shower, I sipped reheated coffee and asked Claire about local contractors. "Even though we do not have planning approval, you should start looking for someone you can trust with construction of your fine new house."

"Elliot! That is scary. What do I know about contractors?" She sat in my lap, tugging on my hair and applying kisses.

I pinched a boob tip and responded, "You made a successful career in Sacramento dealing with people. You can spot the fakers. Do some asking around and make a few phone calls. Arrange interviews with me for the promising ones."

Elise liked what I said. "Claire, he has a handle on this. Follow his advice."

"Oh sister, he is the answer to our prayers. But that darn George Collins is going to get him back for the final year and send him on new assignments! Our houses will be lost in the shuffle!"

I knocked two heads together. "Stop this nonsense. You don't think your young architect has any integrity?!"

They cried real tears on my shoulders. "Elliot, you never let problems get you down. Here we are being cheap and petty, and you give us hugs and kisses!"

Chapter Thirteen - Work and Play

Colusa was experiencing midsummer heat, and the ancient air conditioner labored. Only the kitchen was livable. Elise and I maintained a cooler distance.

"I am investigating heat pump systems. Because of all the drilling, they are expensive, but if we strike the right soil conditions, it will be more economical in the long run. Especially since you have strong cooling needs in summer, and strong heating needs in the winter when the frost season arrives."

"I'm not going to hug you in this heat, but I appreciate your attention to detail. Now that Claire and I are hooked up again, how much time will we be spending here?"

I grinned, "Which is the greater attraction, your horses or your architect?"

With a terrible frown, she flopped into my arms. "Just for that, you are getting sweaty sex. She pulled the sports bra over her head and wiggled out of short shorts. She was hot and wet and smelly and smothering me.

"Help! Help!" I was out of my own shorts and buried in her in a moment.

"Devil! This is so messy and sloppy."

I laughed, "There are parts of the world where this is the only kind of sex available!"

My nerves were shooting off and Elise wailed, "More! I'm coming!"

We yelled and made more mess. I rolled us to the ancient carpet, which did not have much life left.

It was cooler on the floor and Elise lay quietly on my chest. I kissed her head, "You torched me off, sexpot."

She kissed my lips, "I love it when you just decide to have me, any old time."

I was still inside and twitched him. Her eyes widened. "Bad."

"What about not going away, any old time?"

It was my turn to act feisty. I rolled to my feet, my hands keeping us tight, and walked to the shower. Standing under the lukewarm water, of which there was a limited supply, I used my best standup technique.

"Oh, you are truly evil! I am coming again!"

Leaning against the vanity, I toweled us. For a short moment, at least, we were cool and dry.

"Fix an icy cold drink and tell me where we are with the new house."

On the east side of the existing wreck, there was a shaded nook with two Adirondack chairs and a small table. With a tall gin and tonic in hand, and a lovely naked woman within reach, I felt privileged to be her architect.

"Have I told you lately what a great client you are?"

"Thank you. I hope that wasn't a tease leading to some new impossible demand?"

"My possible demand is that you treat me as you have been."

"Elliot! No mush! Talk to me about the new house, please!"

I was feeling discursive, and began slowly. "I was really terrified when I woke up those weeks ago to discover I had two clients, not one. As you know from George, I am one of his best students. Which doesn't mean it hasn't been scary to lead myself through the potential design strategies for you and your site here in Colusa. You probably are not aware of it, but most architects have their initial design proposals rejected. That didn't happen to me. In fact, you not only liked it, you provided many special rewards!"

I had been staring off into the gathering twilight while giving her this preamble, but looked up to find the naked body descending into my arms and lap.

Her voice was especially soft, "When you talk to me like that, I am totally seduced, Elliot. My poor brain says, "This incredibly talented gorgeous hunk of male architect is talking about your project!"

I stood and deposited Elise back in her chair. "I am on the thin edge of taking you back to bed. But while I have my thoughts together, may I finish?"

"OMG, I am so dumb! I promise no more misbehavior. At least, not now!"

"After the client accepts the conceptual design, there is a regular process for translating that into all the specifications and details needed to actually build the structure. Perhaps a dozen large sheets and accompanying schedules. These get engineering review and also detailed review by the county to ensure the building codes are adhered to. While this is going on, the client stays involved, insisting on changes she hadn't thought of and creating a terrible nuisance."

The client couldn't stay out of my lap. Her charms were seducing me. A low voice asked, "Is the nuisance of a client going to be punished?"

The walk to her bedroom was short. I stood her on the bed and growled, "The architect is cowed by his gorgeous client. What about clothes and dinner?"

My thumbs entertained the stiff tips in front of my face as she leaned and kissed my forehead. "After dinner, will you show me some of the detail sheets? We need to get rid of the nuisance client."

In the morning, the sun was bright on her bed. We were side by side, eyes open, gazing at each other. She slept naked and so did I. She looked down to where I was predictably hard. "I didn't get more architecture and I didn't get more loving. Terrible, isn't it?"

I reached to pinch an impudent nipple. She tried to bat me away but instead got pulled tight.

"If the architect can't perform, he must be replaced."

I did the strong and silent, thrusting home into an already slippery cunt.

"No, you can't."

Resistance was futile. She pounded on my ass, which resulted in more hard thrusts.

"Yes! Finish me!"

We worked on breakfast together, still tingling.

She rubbed her hip on me. "You are sure good for what ails the client."

Forking her marvelous eggs, I said, "The other client is going to get restless. We need to call. She will demand to know when I am reporting for work on her project."

Elise stood by my stool, pulling on my hair. "You let me handle that part of the call. I am going to tell her you are detained for ten days."

"She will say she is coming here to kidnap me."

"That would be good. It is such fun to ride horses, fix fine food, and share that awful thing of yours."

She added, "But not much work gets done and your return to school is getting closer and closer."

"What if we tell her three full days here and then I am back there. You will do chores with the county and then come there to help with the horses."

I started on the dishes, but in a few moments, there were naked tits poking me in the back and my shorts were dropping to the floor.

"Come and make me feel like a coed again. Then we will call Claire."

"Then we will do architecture!" I said with emphasis.

Abandoning the dishes and our clothes, she led me down the corridor to the familiar bed, The fine body wiggled and made me harder. The two of them had anxiety about thick middles and plump rears, but I didn't. Something about chasing older women turned me on. They knew all about cocks and had an arsenal of tricks to incite the male.

I growled and slapped a tight globe in front of me. She jumped into the middle of the bed, assuming the missionary position with legs spread and everything showing.

The grin was bewitching. "A nuisance, am I?"

My roar filled the house. He drove home with another howl.

"Ahhh! You brute! You can't treat the client like this!"

We were both fired up. No one was around and we could make as much noise as we wished. I drove hard and she squeezed hard. In just a few minutes she was coming and wailing, "Yes!"

Her shuddering climax took me over the top as well, filling her with hot spunk.

"Damn, damn, damn." She slid around on top of me, spreading our mess.

Kisses and tongue fights helped us come down to earth.

In my arms she whispered, "I'll do chores while you do architecture. What if we take lunch and visit the horses that are still here?"

"You forgot the necessary phonecall."

"Go ahead, I'll run through the shower."

I could tell from Claire's tone of voice that she needed my call.

"I miss you. I suppose at this hour, the two of you are in bed?"

"Elise is in the shower. She is a very loving client. She has the architect all fired up to work on the house design sheets."

"How long am I going to be alone, neglected and left to be a horse mistress?"

I let silence build and then said, carefully, "Is this one of those situations where I am damned if I do, and damned if I don't?"

She replied slowly, as if holding back on her emotion. "I've told you before you are too smart for your own good. I require companionship within three days. You and that minx of a roommate figure it out."

"I love you and will make it happen."

There was a click. My first client was not happy. To her mind, the fact that I was doing a reasonable job of juggling two difficult commissions was not material. She had fallen in love with the not quite architect and wanted him around.

Elise, still drying her hair and looking nakedly gorgeous, stared down at her architect and lover. The smile didn't work. "I was supposed to talk to her."

"She gave me three days to return. With or without you."

"We already figured that out. Doesn't give us any credits, does it?"

"I have an ultimatum from one client. What is the ultimatum from you?"

She crouched over me, glorious tits falling into my hands.

"My tingling body wants more of you, but isn't going to get it. Put your pants on and get busy on the detail sheets. At eleven, we will take a picnic lunch and find horses. After that, more work. At cocktail time, you will explain the details to the client and there will be rewards."

The half frown and half smile on the client's face was impossibly sexy. I stood us up in a tight clinch and thanked her for restoring order and discipline. Her fist arrived in my stomach.

My three days of work in Colusa passed quickly. There were dozens of questions to be worked out with Elise and she was terrifically responsive. Every afternoon at five, we went over the day's work with margaritas in hand. As I turned each sheet, she dropped items of clothing. Before long she was naked and removing my clothes. The daily review ended with me backed into the wicker sofa and a naked Elise plunged down front to front on my stiff cock.

"Elliot, the client is so pleased with your work! Are you enjoying the daily reward?"

This torched me off. I roared and thrust up into a clutching cunt. She pushed me down and said I was a beast. Mostly, we ended up in a sweaty mess in her bed, uttering endearments that were not professional.

"Client, you are teaching the young architect bad habits."

"Hand me the phone."

She answered on the third ring and was on speaker. "What is it? Is he headed this way?"

"I am sitting on his fine cock. He says the client is teaching him bad habits."

"You are such a slut, I am sure he is right. Is any work getting done?"

"Roomie, you wouldn't believe these gorgeous sheets he is producing. The details are falling in place. He says he will have a package for the Building Department before he leaves."

Claire's voice was soft, "This is the hard part, isn't it? The house doesn't build itself. Every detail is an instruction to the builders. It takes time and your help. I am terribly jealous of all the alone time with him you are getting, but it is necessary. Don't worry if you need to keep him for an extra day or two. I will survive!"

Elise's face was a study in surprise. She mouthed at me, "Oh my god!"

Taking the phone, I concentrated on my most reassuring voice, "Claire, that is terribly kind of you. We really are cranking out the work. I will be with you as soon as I possibly can."

An emotional moment had arrived and even the architect was feeling it. I licked a tear from Elise's cheek and held her tight.

Over coffee in the morning, I made an executive decision. "We are going to file the package today. All the critical items are there, and the rest can be dealt with later. After that, both of us are going to Claire. There will be violent loving, and suitable apologies for my absence."

She wrapped herself over my head, crying real tears and saying, "The client is not supposed to get this emotional with the architect, is she?"

A quick transfer to my lap allowed a tight hug and more kisses. "Let's put on decent clothes and go out to lunch after we visit the county. The client needs a minor celebration!"

The next day, as I finished loading the car, Elise was checking out with her foreman. Told him she might be gone for ten days. He nodded and assured her the ranch would still be here when she returned. She hugged him and pressed a a quick kiss to his lips. He smiled and waved as we drove away.

"I am so lucky! These ranches go through foremen like butter. I pay him over the top of scale and make the bonus very large. His wife is American Indian and makes exquisite baskets for sale. I am going to offer him the existing house and money to move it and fix it."

I extended a palm and she punched it. "Damn, there is something about you that pumps me up!"

I smiled and drove carefully. We talked about the session with the Planning Department yesterday. They liked the package, but had the usual questions. Said it might get on the Commission agenda for next month's meeting. Elise told our planner that "S. Peterson" was a licensed Professional Engineer practicing in Chico and his signature on the plans was as good as gold. We didn't get any pushback and I relaxed.

Glancing across, I said, "Client, we make a pretty good team."

She sighed, "I wish I could climb into your lap and provide rewards for good teamwork. Would a hot rod shop get rid of this damn console for me?"

Kissing the back of her hand, I laughed and said, "Client, for money a hot rod shop will do almost anything to your car."

She stared me down, "Just you wait until the morning I show up with a bench seat in front!"

Chapter Fourteen - An Emotional Moment with Claire

We met Claire at the project site on a foggy summer day. There were drips falling from the redwoods. Mossy trunks were bright green in the filtered sunlight. I allowed myself to be pumped up about the commission to design this project.

"Client, will this be an acceptable site for your new home?" We were on the small deck of a temporary singlewide trailer next to the horse pasture.

"Architect, you are asking for trouble. You have captured all of me, every last bit, into this project! I expect your devotion, your total devotion, to seeing it completed!"

Elise laughed and pushed her roommate into my lap. "The two of you are very funny. Finish your lunch and tell me how to help with chores. Annie is giving us the evil eye from her side of the fence."

Claire used her softest voice, "Go tend to the horses for a minute. I need to welcome Elliot back."

More laughter left us in each other's arms, lips pressed together. I was getting more emotional every time we saw each other. A little voice said this was not a great idea. The warm, loving body in my arms said it was a fine idea with a lot of complications.

She ended the kiss and said, "Elliot, I am getting serious over you, but don't see how it could ever work."

"I was thinking the same thing. But we are supposed to be adult and resist these impulses."

I stood us up but she clutched me in her arms. "Yes, adult. But once in a while, I get to declare a coed moment!"

We feinted at each other on the way to join Elise and the horses. She looked at us and shook her head.

"Annie, these two have lost it. But they have to put romance on the back burner and get to work. This is a big, important project!"

I high fived Elise, said that was excellent advice, and I would leave them to horse patrol while I drove to the Fairfax condo and got to work.

While setting up my work table and design sheets, I had a sudden thought and dialed the Dean to see if he happened to be available. His secretary put me through. "Hello Boss, how is the summer treating you?"

"No thanks for asking. I am drowning in administrivia. Are you ready to pour concrete over there yet?"

"I need a chance to talk over a few strategy items with my Dean and mentor. What about another Woodacre sleepover? Gourmet food, free booze, all the comforts of home."

"Damn, that sounds like a good idea. Hang on while I check with Joyce on the other line..."

He was back in less than a minute. "You have a deal. Joyce wants to see her roommates and even mentioned a hug for you. Is there any special homework for me?"

"I'm thinking we need to break this project into multiple parts. Right now, it is a big package with a lot of places where small minds could cause mischief."

"Sharp thinking there, Elliot. But a tricky business."

"Thank you for explaining my phone call. Does this weekend work?"