Loving Cuckolding

Story Info
A fox becomes cuckold to his mate and a wolf...
6.4k words
2.9k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Feby and Remy had been together for just over half their life, going from high school sweethearts to married partners as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Of course, the fennec fox pair had had their own set of hardships and trials, though Remy still said that it made her stronger for it, for being with Feby. Undoubtedly, Feby would have much rather not seen him go through any bad times at all, though the vulpine understood, even back then, that there was only so much she could do to make the bad times "not come" at all.

It was how they dealt with things together that was important, not what happened in the first place. Life was full of trials.

Yet they had a different kind of relationship too with a particular wolf. Lukx was a wolf, well, actually a werewolf but Lukx didn't make a whole thing about that, with dark fur and yellow markings spiralling across his coat. And it was one of those very markings that Remy traced one evening as he lay on his sofa with Lukx, simply relaxing. They couldn't be all "go go go" all the time, after all, and things at the little café that Feby and he had opened up to make ends meet, to make something of a life that they had chosen for themselves.

It had started out on a quiet street, though the business had grown and grown and so did the stresses. Remy could not quite remember where he had met Lukx -- it might have been Feby who had introduced them -- but he was glad that they had, one way or the other.

"Hm..."

Lukx hummed softly, the light from the TV screen illuminating his muzzle and glancing off his fur, his tail flicked back languidly as he watched. The fennec fox had a big T-shirt on, slouchy and comfortable, with a pair of shorts, which mostly hid his darker fur, not like the usual light markings of a fennec fox. No, he was darker and more daring than that with a black back and a richer brown shade sweeping over his sides and thighs, ending in a white, pure fluff running down his chest and stomach to his crotch. Like most foxes, he had a big, fluffy tail, though he still admired the wolf's markings, how his dark black-grey fur was struck through with different shades and cumulated in the twisting, spiralling, yellow markings too on top. He really was impressive, yet simply being with him, well...

Remy felt safe. And that was more than enough for him, for a friendship that had certainly changed over the years.

The wolf was bare-chested and Remy would have said that they were more than comfortable enough around one another to be able to do that, at least, even if things, well... Hm. How was he to describe their strange relationship? Much less to himself?

There had been...something there. Something that Remy had not ever quite been able to put his finger on. Though they had cuddled with the wolf, things had been growing softer and closer, the two smaller fennec foxes more than neatly tucking themselves into the strong curves of the werewolf's body. He was just so big, so strong, the broad muscle of his chest coated in the softest of fur, which really did not match up to his sleekly honed physique, if the truth was told. They hadn't been trying to get close to one another but it had all kind of happened.

Naturally.

Remy liked that.

Sometimes, Feby and Lukx kissed and that made strange things tickle, lightly, in Remy's stomach, as if he was being teased and kissed all over himself. But he didn't want to be teased and touched, no... Not when he could watch that with Feby.

But there was one night when everything changed.

On the sofa, Remy flicked his tail back against the wolf, sleepy with the TV on, though comfortable, so very comfortable. The fennec fox smirked faintly, mischief dancing in the back of his mind, as he swiped the wolf's phone from the coffee table and tapped it open. To his surprise, however, it didn't seem that Lukx had set a password or anything, allowing him quick access to the photo gallery.

"Mm," the wolf hummed lightly. "What are you doing?"

Lukx wasn't bothered by Remy taking a look at his phone, of course, for it was Remy who was going to see more than he had bargained for, to be fair. As soon as the fox got onto the image gallery, well... The little squeak that Remy gave was enough for Lukx to chuckle and draw him back against his chest, though the werewolf made no move at all to take the phone back off Remy.

"Oh... Oh!"

Remy couldn't stop looking, heat rising to his cheeks and tickling at the insides of his ears. For there were hardly any "normal" pictures in his gallery, just...sexual fun. The wolf with a mare, the wolf with a monitor lizard, a dick pic that didn't seem like it was the wolf's, a rat's head on his chest, seeming to rise and fall gently in sleep.

He gulped and kept scrolling, only glancing back at Lukx once to make sure that the wolf was really okay with it. Oh, he shouldn't have looked in the first place! Yet he wanted to see more, too curious about what...

"Oh, that was when I was with Sally," the wolf casually explained, pointing to the picture on the screen of him with a pretty eagle giving him head. "She was great, didn't know a beak could do that. And that time was when I was with Harriet. She's...hm... A dragon-wolf? She could spread her legs so wide, but she was a great instructor. The stamina on her..."

Remy blushed and should have stopped... But he just kept going, all as the wolf explained what was happening in every picture. The warmth of Lukx's chest pressing in more closely against his back was so soothing, something that he could lean into, the deep tone of the wolf's amused voice teasing through him.

"She was pregnant too, with my pups," the werewolf grunted, clearly feeling something as they went over one of the pictures, pausing on a toucan hybrid with a big, blue beak and a bigger belly still. "A few couples now... They've had my pups or are going to. It's a really nice thought."

The hybrid posed in another photo, her apparent partner with his head resting on her pregnant belly, eyes alight with a soft joy. Of course, they were all naked, though Remy only caught a quick glimpse in that photo of a chastity device set aside, as if the male had been released for his comfort for a time.

Oh...

Remy grunted and squirmed, though his cries were still a lot higher-pitched than Lukx's. Pregnant? Why did that make him feel see...weird? And good? He swore that Lukx was getting hard too, though the fennec fox did not dare squirm back or turn around, not to look, not then. He didn't know if that was something, indeed, that he could handle.

But he could gulp and twitch his ears, listening intently as the pictures showed more and more instances of Lukx sleeping with ladies and guys, sometimes even...couples. Those were probably the most interesting of them to the fox, though he tried his best to control just how his tail wanted to lash and flick back and forth, to show that he was more interested than...well...even he had known.

But that was okay too. He didn't need to worry.

"Maybe you'd like to be just like that, cute little fox..."

Remy gulped, his eyes fixed on a picture of a red fox, bigger than him, on his knees, his shaft in a cage that stopped him from getting fully hard.

That... That was more than he had expected. Even if it was something, truly, he had tried before with a soft, pink cage that had been a lot less threatening than that one with metal bars, more like a cage than the plastic encasement that he had used before.

Maybe though...

Lukx deliberately swiped to the next photo, showing a view down the length of a wolfess' body, as if it was taken between them, the wolf's cock driven up into her pussy. Just viewable through the gap between their thighs, as if the picture had been perfectly framed, was the wolfess' husband. A Border Collie with a plaintive look in his eye, one ear lifted and the other obscured.

He looked...happy. As if he was relishing in the moment, watching Lukx take his partner.

"Was she his wife?"

"Yes," Lukx said, nestling in closer to Remy. "But he gave her up to me. He's such a cute little fluffer, licking my cock to get me ready to slide into her. He's locked up too and I have the key in my collection."

The fennec whined, his tail wagging back against Lukx's stomach as the werewolf pressed in even closer, a chuckle on his lips.

"You'd be such a cute little cuck..."

Remy chirped happily, surprising even himself with the swelling of joy that came from his heart, lifting powerfully.

Perhaps it was set, even from that point.

But Remy didn't care.

*

Feby laid back on the bed, her heart pounding, though the situation was neither one that either she or her husband wanted to stop. No, no, no... No, they had talked about it and it was the first time that they had ever really done anything like that -- but, oh, but it was worth it!

"Mmm... Oh, Lukx..."

Feby squirmed against him as the werewolf, bare on his top half, kissed her neck, the orange and cream of her fur standing out in striking markings, though none as prominent as the blue of her ears, the darker shades slicing down her back as she wriggled, panting heavily. His arms were around her and it was so easy for Feby to lean into him, the bedsheets rumpling under her back -- the very bed that Remy and she had picked out together to sleep in after moving into their first home. Of course, the mattress had been updated but, for them, it was still very much symbolic.

Remy was there too, kneeling at the foot of the bed, keeping an eye on them, though the moment... It was not true for him. It was for Feby and Lukx, even though his heart was drumming a frantic beat in his chest, panting lightly, though he kept his lips closed softly so that he did not disturb them.

He was there...and he could watch. He could help. He could soothe and he could tease. He could do anything that the couple wanted of him, whenever they wanted it of him.

And then Feby's lips brushed Lukx's as they kissed deeply for the first time. It was so much more than a peck as Feby pressed into the kiss, Lukx rolling so that he was on his back with the smaller fennec fox softly balanced on his chest, though she looked positively tiny up there. The thick fur of Lukx's chest cushioned her softly as he kissed her back, his larger tongue slipping into her muzzle and easily taking control of her mouth as they kissed.

For Feby didn't have to think about a thing, no, not when the wolf was right there to take care of her, holding her so carefully in his big, muscled arms that she was secure. Just like Remy had said she would feel, the curve of her body moulding into his as if that was exactly what she was supposed to be doing.

"Mmm... Lukx..." She breathed, barely breaking the kiss to tilt her head in the opposite direction. "Mmm... Yes... Oh... My... My wolf..."

Lukx growled something back to her, lips quirking in half a smirk, too caught up in kissing her to really pay any attention to the words that were slipping from him. No... He had a fine little fox there for him and his shaft was already rising to the occasion, his body knowing what was coming, the excitement that was to flow through him, throbbing up thick and fast. The fennec leaned in even closer and his heart surged, need rising.

Her lips parted from his, panting, her breath tickling his lips. The fox's eyes darkened with lust -- and something more too. For the moment was not just for passion, of course...

"Lukx..." She breathed, her tail wagging, betraying the depths of her desire. "I... I love you. Please... I want you... Mmm!"

There was so much more to it than that as the werewolf softly crushed her against him, his tail flicking contentedly from side to side, though he was not as demonstrative as the foxes.

"I feel for you too, Feby..." He growled, licking his lips as he ran his paws down her body, feeling the curve of her waist, the thick round of her buttocks. "Mmm... I love you. Come and get what you want from me, foxie."

Remy whined as he watched their paws roam one another's bodies, under clothes and stripping one another of clothes, as if they had been together forever and as if they were long-time lovers. It was surreal to watch, however, he was hard, his cock having swollen out from his sheath, betraying his desire even though there was a part of him that "thought" that it was wrong to see his wife with another guy.

But it couldn't be wrong, no, not when it made him feel so good and when Feby was moaning so much as Lukx laid her back, adoring her body, nipping her neck and working his way down her bare chest. He tossed aside her bra, having simply ripped her panties from her body, though the thick mass of his cock was due to surpass Remy's by far.

He'd only seen a cock that big in the photos that Lukx had allowed him to see. Even the wolf's balls were fat and swollen, so big that Remy ducked his muzzle shyly. Oh, he could never have matched up to that! Yet the notion of never being able to compare to the wolf had his tail wagging happily.

Oh, it felt right... It made his stomach twist and churn into knots and he leaned in closer still, panting softly, licking his lips. But he could only watch as Lukx pressed up behind Feby, allowing Remy a good view of her pussy as he lifted her upper leg, her left one, to allow him easy access to her pussy.

"Mmm, yes..." Feby whined, lips parted as if she couldn't close them, needing to hold her maw open just to drag enough air into her lungs. "Take me... Mmmm..."

Her eyes grazed Remy's but, truthfully, she wasn't looking at him. She was looking past him, squirming with the hard muscle of the wolf ground up against her. She needed him, something in her surging, locking into place as if she had been waiting all along for Lukx, Lukx in that particular way. They'd been friends, yes -- but this was so much more!

The wolf's cock pressed up between her legs and she wondered, for a moment, if she was going to go through with it, if the moment was truthfully everything that she had ever wanted, panting, whimpering, feeling the throb of heat inside her. Heck, she was already so wet, her pussy lips glistening with her juices, a little more of her arousal even trickling down to the inside of her right thigh.

Lukx groaned, enjoying the moment, revelling in the exhibitionistic thrill, knowing that he was being watched. It was one of the things that he lived for and, truthfully, the werewolf had more than enough love to go around, which was why he was so keen to see where things went, spreading it far and wide. That went beyond simple sex, even if that was a big part of it for him too.

He wanted her...and so he took her. With a roll of his hips, he pressed the tapered tip of his thick meat to her folds and eased inside, stretching her more and more as he scooted in closer. The fennec wriggled on his length as he luxuriously impaled her, her sex strained and stretched around him as the wolf huffed and bore in.

"Mmm..." He groaned, lips pressed to the back of her neck, nipping and lapping and teasing. "So tight..."

She was small, though she made the cutest high-pitched noises as he sank into her, letting a thrust and a more sensual roll of his hips draw his cock back for a deeper course of passion. She panted heavily as if she was not able to get enough air into her lungs, though the werewolf more than knew what he was doing as he fucked her, taking her deeply, slowly, with all the passion he had in his heart and soul.

All while her husband was right here watching: the poor, sweet little thing. He sank into a different mindset when he was fucking and breeding, though those were quite crude ways to describe just how Lukx saw his kind of lovemaking. Sure, there was cuckolding involved as he growled deeply, throat rumbling with his cry, but Remy was infatuated with it. He could see it in the fox's eyes, how he sweetly propped his chin up on the end of the bed.

The werewolf growled, thrusting deeper, the knot at the base of his cock threatening to inflate. But not yet, not quite yet. He would hold back, taking long, deep breaths, all to please the fox stuck on his aching meat and show Remy what it really meant to be a stud.

In a way, she had given herself up to the wolf and away from Remy -- though Feby couldn't find it in herself to care. Not as her leg was so lovingly and controllingly raised, all so she didn't need to do it for herself, her inner thighs straining with the force merely of stretching her legs apart in such a position.

"Oh... Mmmm... Ohhhh!"

She cried out as his cock sank deep, eyes half-lidded, not even thinking of her husband. How could she ever think of Remy when she was with someone who filled her so much more? She'd only ever been with Remy and it did not miss her attention that Lukx was the only one that she had been with aside from the fox, her heart pounding, struggling to pump enough blood around her body to stop her from getting lightheaded.

But it was okay, it was all okay, all as her tongue lolled out and she moaned hotly, missing Lukx crooking his finger to call Remy up onto the bed with them.

"Mmph!"

No, the first she knew of Remy joining them up there was his tongue swiping across her pussy, teasing her clit, which Lukx had, apparently, deliberately left untouched for the time being. Remy's tongue lovingly swiped over it, curling around, flicking up and down, pulling out every trick in the book of pleasing her.

Lukx smirked, pleased that the "cuck" had gotten the hint, though he would never have used the term in a derogatory way. Well, not unless it got the fur who was being called that off, of course, but that was a different case entirely. For breeding someone else's partner was not about domination or control but, ultimately, everyone enjoying it.

Even if it came with a tangible thrum of delicious domination for him, a sense of hungry power that he could be sensual enough to turn someone's partner from them, all while needy, longing eyes were fixed on him. The werewolf licked his lips, eyeing up Feby and Remy, his eyes dropping to where his tongue caressed her clit, even swiping down around where their bodies joined. It was the perfect position for Remy to please her, though his fat, throbbing balls surely needed attention too...

"Don't forget mine too," he growled, his voice deep, low and rumbling. "You're to please us both..."

He left the implications of that hanging in the air, though it was not as if Remy was against it in the slightest. On the contrary, the fox immediately dropped to Lukx's nuts, lapping and running his tongue all over them.

They were still covered with fur, though it was a shorter, more protective coat, shiny with the good health that ran through Lukx's veins. The fox lapped as if in a trance, so lost in the moment that it would have taken someone else to find him there, testing the meaty weight of the wolf's nuts on his tongue and rolling them back and forth. He didn't want to use his paws -- besides, he had not been ordered to -- when his muzzle and lips should have been more than enough, though it was a task indeed with balls that big.

"Mmmm..."

He hummed softly, letting it ease from him, the subtle vibrations travelling into the wolf's nuts to thrusting, grinding effect. The lewd slop of the wolf's cock disappearing increasingly into his wife filled the air, her pussy squelching lightly around him, though the werewolf surely could not have left all that much pre-cum inside her yet.

12