Loving Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
Serafina finally gets to love her daddy.
7.6k words
4.61
31.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, this is my first submission to Lit so please go easy on me. I am far from a professional writer this is just for fun. I welcome all constructive feedback as to how I can improve my writing, this is just chapter 1 if you like this part, I will write chapter 2. All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

I am in love with my father, so much that sometimes it hurts to even look at him. I know the feelings I have for him are considered wrong. Occasionally I feel awful lusting after him but what's a girl to do when she's faced with the opportunity to fulfil her wildest fantasy?

It was a beautiful July evening in England, I was sat on my balcony enjoying the summer sun. I'd had a lot on my mind recently and needed this bit of solitude to figure out what to do with my life.

This day in particular required said solitude, you see I had agreed to go on a date with a man for the first time in 6 or so years, most people couldn't believe that a beautiful 26-year-old woman would choose to be single. What they didn't understand was the only man I had ever wanted was the one I couldn't have. It had been getting harder every day to be around my kind, handsome, talented father Alexander, who was so loving, gentle, and supportive, but how could anyone else live up to him? I had moved back in with my parents during covid lockdowns and couldn't bring myself to leave again. I felt like an addict getting their fix.

In a bid to get past my obsession I had agreed to go on a date with Ethan my co-worker Catherine's older brother. We had been introduced on a night out to the ballet and he had seemed pleasant enough. It also got my co-workers off my back who assumed I must be closeted because no straight woman would choose to stay single sigh Ethan had told me to dress nicely but not black tie so I decided on a house of CB corset style midi sundress in cornflower blue. I went back into my bedroom to check I looked presentable.

At 5'3 and 135lbs the dress clung to my curves, my round 34DD breasts were slightly spilling over the cups of the dress, the light fabric clinging to my small waist and well-rounded hips. The cornflower blue went beautifully against my tanned skin. I had lightly curled my long, glossy chocolate brown hair. I was wearing a light layer of mascara on my long lashes and pink lip gloss. I had my dad's dazzling green eyes but my mum's button nose and full lips. I sprayed some perfume on myself, put my strappy 3-inch heeled sandals on and picked up my small handbag. I was finally ready to leave. As apprehensive as I felt at least I looked good and could face the world confidently.

I walked downstairs to say bye to my father, my heart was racing I couldn't wait for him to pull me into his arms. When he saw me, his reaction didn't disappoint. He gasped and strode towards me stopping just a few inches away.

"My darling you look absolutely breathtaking!" He said while scanning my body head to toe, my heart fluttered seeing him look at me like that. I had purposely decided to wear his favourite colour on me because really, I was dressing to please him not Ethan.

"Thank you, daddy, you don't think it's too much do you?" I asked as I did a slow turn for him.

"Not at all angel you look beautiful, and any man would be honoured to go on a date with you." I blushed in response. He bent his 6'4 frame down and took me into his arms. His hugs were always the best part of my day, feeling his big body envelop me, being surrounded by his strong presence. I put my arms around his neck and squeezed him tight so he could feel my large breasts squeezed up against him, his firm sculpted body pressed into mine. Our hug lasted longer than usual which caused me to feel unsteady on my feet, he looked down at me one hand holding the small of my waist the other gently cupping my jaw.

"Have fun tonight my love, if at any point you need picking up for any reason you give me a call, okay?" perhaps you're wondering why a 26-year-old woman would need picking up by her father. Well, I couldn't drive to save my life and we lived in a village at the time where there was little public transportation.

"Thank you, daddy. I think I hear him outside I'll see you later." With that I quickly kissed him on the lips and left the house. I could only ever get away with things like calling him daddy and kissing him lightly on the lips when mum wasn't around, or she'd throw a fit. She was at her sisters tonight, it felt right when it was just daddy and me. I know that's probably an awful thing to say. My mother wasn't horrible just boring and a little overbearing. Daddy was so vibrant and loving yet mum was a bit of a Debbie downer

Ethan picked me up in his car, he didn't open the door for me which was a point against him. Daddy never would have let a lady open her own door. "Hi Sera, you look nice." Ethan said. My name is Serafina, but I only like hearing daddy call me that.

"Thanks Ethan as do you," and he did, a little more casual than I expected he was wearing a pair of blue fitted jeans and a light pink shirt. "So where are we going?" I asked.

"I thought we'd go to the pub for some drinks and food!" he said excitedly.

I tried not to feel ungrateful as it was nice that he was taking me out, however again I was basing his behaviour on how my father would have behaved and he would have at the least brought some flowers and planned a more personal date.

He drove us over to the local gastro pub; it was maybe a 5-minute drive away. When we arrived, we decided to sit outside to make the most of the sunny weather. Ethan asked me what I wanted to drink, I asked for a mojito and a bottle of still water. When he came back with the drinks, I noticed he had 6 shots with him as well as a pint of lager.

"Are all those shots for you?" I asked incredulously.

"No, I've already had 2 when I was at the bar. Half of these are for you, Catherine mentioned you need to loosen up!" He laughed in response.

I felt offended by his response the gall of the man to assume I'd want to drink more than I'd asked for, and I'd be having a word with his nosey sister who should learn to keep her unwanted opinions to herself, or at the least not tell her big-mouthed brother.

"I'm sorry but I don't drink shots they usually make me feel quite unwell." I responded quietly.

"Here I thought Catherine may have been exaggerating but you really are a prude, aren't you?" he looked at me like I was an idiot.

At this point I remember feeling so embarrassed, this was not the same man I met at the ballet with his sister, who I thought I knew at the time.

"You didn't seem like the excessive drinking type when we went to see Giselle. Again, I don't drink shots and I'd like it if you'd stop with the personal attacks, please." I said in what I thought was a stern manner. "Though because you did buy the drinks, I will have a few"

"Atta girl that's more like it. We're here to have fun and let loose, you can't seriously expect me to behave the same way I did around my sister and her work colleagues?" I drank both shots of alcohol which turned out to be vodka, with a grimace. I had never been a big drinker, though I was partial to a tasty cocktail.

"I try to be my authentic self in all environments, when possible, Ethan. If I'd have known this was the kind of date you liked I would have suggested you asked someone else out instead, as I'll never be able to keep up with you." Yes, I know what a hypocrite.

I could see he wasn't paying attention to me, instead staring at my breasts straining against my dress.

"Earth to Ethan my eyes are up here!" I snapped. He quickly looked up with a slight flush to his face before drinking the remaining 4 shots of vodka.

"Relax babe, when you wear a dress like that with boobs as magnificent as yours you can't expect a guy not to look, are those piercings I can see?" he asked lecherously.

I looked at him incredulously, did this man just say that so blatantly to my face? And yes, they were piercings, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"Why did you ask me on a date if you were going to disrespect me the way you are? Do you have no shame?" I asked angrily. "I am your sister's co-worker how do you think she will react knowing you're speaking to me like that?"

"Oh, please she was the one who said you need to remove the stick from your arse and have a good shag." He scoffed

I had never been treated so badly on a date before, I had tried to step back into the dating scene, and this is what was on offer?

"How dare you speak to me in such a vulgar manner, I have far too much respect for myself to stay here taking abuse from you." As I went to stand Ethan grabbed my right wrist and dragged me back down his hand gripping my wrist tightly, pushing me back into my seat and pressing his body against mine.

"Listen to me you little cock tease," he whispered, the pungent smell of vodka hitting me in the face "I picked you up, paid for your drinks and have complemented you and this is how you're going to repay me by acting like a stuck-up bitch? I don't think so. You are going to finish your drink and we are going to continue having a good night which will end with my fat cock in your dick sucking mouth." He said with finality.

Not only would he not have his cock anywhere near my mouth he was also going to regret speaking to me like that. I threw my drink in his face and slapped him as hard as I could manage, in his shocked state he let me go so I managed to quickly get away from him.

I ran out of the pub as fast as I could in my heels. I was frightened and utterly humiliated. I was also scared to tell dad what had happened because I knew he'd be homicidal, that's why I didn't call him because I knew he'd lose it. I concentrated on getting home safely which took around 30 minutes. When I unlocked the front door, I tried to be as quiet as possible as I didn't want daddy to know I was home yet. I was leaning against the door eyes shut trying to get my breath back when I realised dad had come into the foyer to greet me.

"Baby what are you doing home so soon?" he asked me with a quizzical expression on his face.

I couldn't make eye contact with him. I felt a deep sense of shame and feared what his reaction would be. He didn't give me a chance to respond he walked straight up to me and held my face forcing me to look at him.

"Serafina, I am asking calmly, why are you home so soon and why do you look so scared?" he demanded. "Did that bastard hurt you because if he did, I'm going to make him regret ever laying eyes on you."

My eyes started to water so I shut them tightly hoping to block his anger out. "Please daddy I can't talk about it right now. I'm ok things just didn't go quite to plan; I really need to sit down my feet hurt so much. Please don't be mad at me." I begged.

Without warning he scooped me up into his arms like I weighed nothing which caused me to yelp

"We're going to go sit outside and watch the sunset together. I'm going to make you a nice drink and bring some snacks too we can cuddle up like we used to, okay?" daddy responded, understanding what I needed.

"That sounds wonderful." I replied feeling relieved he hadn't pushed for more information.

He took me outside and placed me on the beautiful wood swing seat we had, our garden was a little haven and particularly beautiful in this light.

"What would you like to drink pumpkin?" he asked with a smile on his face

I giggled at the nickname, "A passionfruit fizz would be delicious, thank you." I replied sweetly.

He went to prepare our drinks and snacks I reflected on the day with Ethan, and it only made me surer that there was no man out there who could compare to my Father, who could make my heart race the way he did or my pussy as wet as he could without even realising. After a few minutes he returned with a tray of drinks and snacks and a light throw to keep us warm as it started to cool.

I could see that there were fresh strawberries and melted chocolate as well as tortillas and salsa on the tray. He passed me my drink and placed the throw on our laps, he then took a strawberry and dipped it in the chocolate, watching him doing something as simple as this was captivating. He looked back at me and held the strawberry within reach of my mouth.

"Did he hurt you baby?" he asked with concern on his face. I really did not want to talk about this, but he could be stubborn, so I decided to go with the light version of what happened.

"He was rude to me; he grabbed my wrist when I tried to leave so I threw a drink in his face and slapped him." I said hoping it didn't sound too awful.

I could see his jaw flexing with anger, he was trying to calm himself down.

"Only for you will I stay calm and not kill him but if he comes anywhere near you again, I'll make him regret his existence!" He growled. "Now my love, I'm going to help you forget that ever happened." He promised.

I could only nod like a puppet captivated by my father so close to me, he brought the chocolate covered strawberry to my mouth and I took a bite closing my eyes and moaning as I did. When I opened them, he was staring at me so intently.

"Daddy that tastes so good!" I said sweetly. "Feed me more please."

His eyes were alight with mischief, he had a small smirk on his face. "Do you want more baby?" he repeated.

"Please daddy." This time he dipped the strawberry in even more chocolate, as he brought it to my mouth some of the chocolate dripped onto my chin. I tried to lick it off myself but was unable to.

I had been about to use my finger to wipe the dribble of chocolate up but before I could daddy gently cupped my jaw, "let me do that honey" I expected him to use his finger to swipe it away, instead he leaned forward to slowly lick the chocolate off. I gasped in surprise.

He sat back wide eyed, "I'm so sorry darling that shouldn't have happened, please forgive me."

I smiled at him. "No daddy don't worry. It was just an accident." My heart was pounding I'd never felt his tongue on me before, he seemed startled, so I decided to feed myself, I didn't want to push him too far.

We sat in silence enjoying each other's company, listening to the birds sing and the sight breeze rustle the trees. He scooted closer to me wrapping me in his embrace, I leaned against his large body enjoying his warmth. He lifted my right wrist bringing it to his lips to lay gentle kisses on the area that looked red from the earlier contact. I could see he was still angry, so I wanted to reassure him that I was okay.

I pulled my wrist back and placed my hands on the sides of his face making sure he was looking me in the eyes. "I promise that I am okay. It was a shock to the system what happened tonight. I want you to know that I feel deeply content being here with you." I said truthfully.

"Angel girl, I just can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you. Though, I do love hearing that you are happy, here with me"

I smiled at him; he was just so amazing. "Well, if you really want to help me feel better, would you give me a foot massage?" I asked cheekily, "My poor feet are aching from the walk home."

He nodded eagerly placing my feet onto his lap. He untied my sandals which already gave me great relief. He slowly started to massage my small feet pressing into my arches causing me to whimper in pleasure, he didn't know this, but my feet and legs were always extremely sensitive, they had what felt like a direct line to my pussy. His large hands engulfed my pretty little feet as he continued to massage them. I had forgotten about the food, only wanting to enjoy his hands on me. I could see him watching my face, my cheeks flushed pink with pleasure.

"How does that feel my love? Is that helping to relieve your tension?" he asked expertly handling my feet.

I gasped in pleasure "Mmm oh yes, please don't stop" I begged in a soft needy voice. "Can you do my calves too please? They are so tight!"

He lifted my left leg up which caused my dress to ride up a little and the throw to fall to the ground. The pleasure of his hands on me was immense I could feel my lacey panties beginning to soak with my girl juices, I'm certain he could see on my face how much I was enjoying this.

"Anything for my little girl." He responded huskily.

Daddy's hands enveloped my calves and worked the tension out, I was trying not to move around too much as I didn't want him to think badly of me. I noticed his eyes were laser focused between my thighs it's then that I noticed just how much of a scandalous position I was in. My head tipped back basking in the pleasure of his touch when I felt gentle kisses to the soles of my feet. My head jerked up only to see daddy worshiping my feet with his kisses, while staring at my now drenched panties.

He dragged his tongue along the sensitive arch of my foot, I couldn't believe this was happening I was worried he would stop if he realised how much I was enjoying this. Daddy worked his way up to my toes and licked between them causing me to whimper in pleasure. He worked his way up to my toes taking one into his mouth at a time to suck and nibble on. "I love this light pink colour on your toes it makes them look so pretty baby"

"Daddy, I haven't washed my feet after going out isn't this yucky?" I asked, feigning innocence.

He smirked at me, "Nothing about you is yucky angel," he took my big toe into his mouth and lapped at it with vigour.

"Christ in heaven what are you doing to me!" I shivered in pleasure.

He made eye contact with me and responded with a growl, "Taking care of my baby the way she deserves." I couldn't help myself I needed him to feel as good as he was making me feel. I moved the foot he wasn't currently licking to rest on his lap against his cock and balls. His eyes widened as I started to move my foot around. I gasped aloud when I felt how rock hard his cock was under my little foot.

"I love how you're making me feel! please don't stop!" I begged.

"Baby, the only time I will stop is if you tell me to." He rasped as I pressed more firmly against his hardness.

I was now grinding my arse on the seat moaning from the pleasure he was bringing me, I needed more. I quickly sat upright and pulled my legs away from him, that seemed to snap him out of whatever trance he had been in.

"Baby?" He looked at me apprehensively wondering what I had planned.

"Daddy may I please sit in your lap the way I used to when I was younger?" I asked him in my sweetest voice. I saw the concern in his eyes start to dissipate.

"Pretty please?" I pushed.

"No Serafina that would be highly inappropriate, you're far too old to be sitting on my lap!" he said angrily. This almost made me chuckle; daddy dearest had been licking and kissing my feet like I was a cold bottle of water in the Sahara, yet this was too much?

I made sure to look as sad as possible before I responded. "Daddy, I've had an awful day and all I want to do is be comforted by you. Is that so much to ask for? Am I that repulsive to you that you won't even let me sit on your lap?"

"God baby I'm sorry, of course you can sit on daddy's lap. Whatever will make you feel better we'll do." I would be holding him to that.

I got up from my seat, stretching my legs, picking up the bowl of strawberries and chocolate sauce, placing it beside him for easy access. I was going to try everything in my power to have my daddy surrender to me, I was praying he wouldn't be too much of a challenge after the way he'd already behaved tonight. I lifted my dress a little so I could easily straddle his lap. Daddy placed his hands on my waist and guided me down staring me straight in the eyes until my lace covered pussy touched his clothed cock, my knees on either side of his thighs.

We both let out a groan of pleasure at the contact, he pulled me tightly to him which caused my pussy to drag against his cock, this motion was helped by the swing seat we were sat on. I was in euphoria; having never imagined I'd be in this moment.

12