Loving Lacey Ch. 06

Story Info
Lacey, Wyatt & Erica continued.
6.2k words
3.67
509
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late May

Year 1 of Us

Sunday

I heard them talking, but before I could really awaken, the voices stopped. I rolled to my left and cuddled Lacey. The next thing that I was aware of was that I wasn't cuddling her, but Erica. I guess my moving around got her attention.

"Good morning, Wyatt," she said softly.

"Good morning," I mumbled into her head. I stretched my left arm over her, and she rolled over to face me. "Where's Lacey?"

She smiled at me and touched my cheek. "She's finishing cooking breakfast."

I raised my head and gave a gentle sniff. "Oh? Biscuits? Bacon?"

"Good sense of smell. I started the biscuits, then woke her up to finish. We talked about this last night after you were asleep."

"Don't you pregnant women sleep?"

Her smile just got bigger. "Yeah, we do, but this is a special weekend."

I returned her smile. "It's been special so far."

"I'm glad you think that way." Her smile changed a bit. "Are you going to marry Lacey?"

The question stunned me. I gathered my thoughts. "We've talked about it, but it doesn't seem the thing to do right now. You know her, you've known her longer than I have. What do you think?"

She looked into my eyes. "I don't think she's ready for a wedding. Yet. Those babies may change things."

"Maybe."

"Yeah, maybe." The door opened and I heard Lacey walk in, followed by the dogs. I smiled as they jumped on the bed, and then she sat on it behind me.

"Hungry?" Her voice was bright.

"Her, or me?"

"Both of you!" Lacey rubbed my left shoulder and I saw Erica's eyes look past me.

"I could eat," I said.

Erica looked at me and grinned. "Right now?"

Both dogs were sniffing around the bed and jumping around.

"Don't think so. Not with the goofy twins here." I answered.

Lacey laughed. "Go to the bathroom, both of you. Breakfast's ready." I rolled out of bed and grabbed my shorts.

"I'll use the one downstairs and see you at the table," I grinned at both of them.

As we sat together on one side of the kitchen table, Erica looked at us. She began to smile, and her smile reminded me of Lacey's -- it lit up whatever room she was in.

"What?" Lacey asked.

"Do you two realize just how close you sit? How you pass things without asking?" I was giving the butter to Lacey with this last, and Erica snorted.

I could feel the warmth of Lacey's shoulder against my arm, and she turned to look at me.

"I believe she's on to something."

"Why, Lacey, I believe you are correct! What do you think it means?" I looked right at Erica.

She shrugged, still smiling. "I don't know, but it's nice to see."

After we finished eating, they took care of the dishes. I walked out to the deck and checked the hot tub. The temperature is 35 degrees C, per Lacey's OB/GYN's instructions. I wandered back inside, and they were both naked, looking at me from the dining room table.

"So, where *didn't* you fuck that week?" Erica asked.

"Hmm." I looked around the house. "The downstairs bathroom and the powder room."

She giggled. "You were determined, weren't you?"

"We both were -- did she tell you how it started?"

"Yes, she did."

"I was so annoyed at him!" Lacey said tartly.

"Wyatt?" Erica asked.

"No, no, no. Wyatt made me feel so much better. Lance annoyed me, and the messed-up camera just made things worse!" Lacey answered.

"Well, that was almost six months ago, my princess."

Lacey smiled at me, and all I could do was to smile back. "Is the tub ready?"

"Yep. Temp the doc wanted, and now you can stay in it longer."

"I hated that ten-minute rule." She gave a little grimace.

"I know, but it no longer applies. You still can't be out there alone."

She started to pout, then smiled instead. "I love it when we're in there together."

I take her hand. "I know. Ready?"

"Towels?" Lacey asked.

"Already out there. Coming along, Erica?"

She nodded and we went onto the deck with the hot tub. I pulled my shorts off and followed Lacey into the tub. They both were sighing as the warmth covered their legs. Lacey sank to her chin and after a couple of breaths, Erica did the same. I watched for a few moments, enjoying the view of my two favorite ladies starting to float in the warm water, tummies and breasts out of the water. Lacey used her hands to direct herself over to me.

"Get in all the way." she said tartly.

I couldn't help myself. "Yes, dear." As I lowered myself into the water, Erica giggled behind me.

"You sound like an old couple!" she said.

"Well, one of us is old, Erica." I turned to look at her as Lacey draped an arm over my shoulder. "And it isn't this pregnant little girl, here."

Erica looked at me. "You know she isn't little, right?"

I sighed. "She's beautiful, she's sexy, she's pregnant with my babies. If she wants to be my little girl, who am I to argue?"

Lacey kissed my shoulder.

"Are you his little girl?" Erica sounded amused.

"Mmm-hmm. Little naughty, knocked-up girl. That's me!" Lacey giggled.

She just grinned at the both of us. "These conversations are why I love you guys."

We spent a bit talking about nothing in particular -- the weather, baby clothes, things like that. I was sitting on one of the benches and Lacey drifted herself so that her shoulders were against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her as she lifted her arms to place them around my neck. I nuzzled her neck, and she turned her head.

"Daddy, I'm horny," she murmured.

"I'm not surprised."

"I want bubbles on my kitty." She added.

"Oh? You want Erica to watch?"

"Yes. She loves to watch, don't you?" Lacey asked.

"Watch what?" She was sitting on the bench beside me. I just smiled at her and started to push Lacey towards one of the corner jets.

"Mmm. My favorite one, too." Lacey kept a grasp of my neck as I got her into position. She raised her legs, exposing her pussy to the stream of water and bubbles. "Closer."

I did as Lacey asked, and she sighed as the force of the stream touched her. I could feel and see Erica moving around to the bench beside Lacey. Her eyes are intent on Lacey as I began to caress her tits. Lacey leaned her head against my chest and when I looked down at her, her face was blissful as she felt the jet on her pussy.

As I felt Lacey's nipples harden under my fingers, I could see one of Erica's hands touch her thigh. Lacey's eyes opened wide, and she looked at Erica. "Want to be next?"

"Mmm. I think so." She had a dreamy expression on her face as I started to lift Lacey up and down in the water. She had never really been able to last long when we did this, and this time Erica's hand has reached Lacey's clit, which she rubbed gently.

Lacey started to tap the back of her head against my chest, and I knew what that meant. I looked at Erica. "She's going to cum any moment now."

Lacey started to cry out, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! Yes, please, please, please!" Her body tensed and I clasped her to me. I held her as she relaxed, and her hands rubbed my arms. I smiled as Lacey purred while I held her.

"Enjoy yourself, Baby Girl?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy." She lazily looked at Erica. "You ready?"

She grinned at us, and Lacey slowly untangled herself from my arms. She stood up, and water cascaded from Lacey's body as she made her way to the edge of the tub. As she climbed out of the tub and grabbed a towel, Erica moved towards me.

"How do I do this?" Her voice was curious.

"Get in the same position as she was in." She let herself float and moved her back against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, just under her breasts. She leaned her head against me.

"Lift your legs and spread them." Erica did so, and I maneuvered her so that the jet is directly on her pussy. She jumped a little and Lacey laughed.

"Intense, isn't it?"

Erica started to moan while I held her, and I gently twisted her nipples. Her legs began to shake, and I held her. "Oh, my god! Yes, yes, yes!" She forced herself back against me, and I had to brace myself to keep from falling.

I heard Lacey giggle, and I looked over at her. She was on one of the chaises, but she are staring at us. "I think she likes it."

She moaned, "Oh, God, yes, I do like it!"

As Erica calmed down, she rolled over in the water and kissed me. "That may have been the fastest orgasm I've ever experienced!" She looked at me. "I won't be able to do that at home."

When I looked at her, wondering, she grinned. "Kids, remember?" I nodded.

Lacey said, "You can come over and cum any time you want."

"Until our kids arrive and get mobile." Erica replied with a smile.

"We'll have to make arrangements, then." I let her float away, and she slowly climbed out of the hot tub. Lacey handed her a towel and then tossed one to me.

Erica stretched out on one of the chaises while I sat next to Lacey. I started to feel a little woozy and slumped against her back and I barely noticed that Erica sat up suddenly. I felt Lacey move around and she grabbed my shoulders, helping me stay sitting. "When did you check your blood last, sweetheart?"

"Yesterday morning." My voice sounded a little off to me. "I think."

"Idiot. Keep him upright." Lacey kissed the back of my neck.

Lacey got up and Erica moved over to the chaise, sitting behind me. She wrapped her arms around my chest. "Are you OK?"

"Blood sugar may be low." I leaned my head back and Erica held it up with her hand. "Might have done too much without food."

Lacey walked back out to us with my test kit in one hand and a glass of orange juice in the other. I started to stand, and she handed me a wipe. "No, do it here."

I nodded and tested. Yep. Kinda low. Really low. Even after breakfast. Lacey looked at the meter and handed me the juice. Softly she said, "Slow, sweetheart, slow."

I sipped the juice and Lacey wrapped a towel around her waist, below her bulging tummy. I could see her look at Erica. "When he finishes, please bring him inside. It's time for lunch, anyway."

Erica gave me her arm, and at the kitchen table, there were veggies and fruit on platters. We ate, and Lacey leaned against me. "You're not really an idiot, you know."

"I know." I smiled at her. "Things got a little exciting yesterday."

"And last night," she said.

"And a little while ago," Erica added. As I ate, I started to feel better and sat up more.

Lacey took my chin in her hand and turned my face towards her. "You are looking better. Want to take a nap?"

"With you two, or by myself?" I asked with a smile.

"Never by yourself if I can help it." Lacey leaned forward and gave me a gentle kiss.

The two of them took me up to the bedroom with the dogs trailing behind. I hugged Lacey and smiled. "You said it, you didn't spell it out n a p, love."

"True. Go take a shower while I get the beds in here." Lacey grinned at me.

"I'll do it."

"No, I've got it. I'm not delicate." She looked at me.

"No, you're not. I get goofy at times."

Lacey kissed me quickly. "Yes, you do. Get the shower started."

I led Erica into the bathroom and pointed to a cabinet. "There are more towels in there," and I started the shower. Moving a little more quickly than I expected to be able to, I set it so that all three heads were flowing, but I left the rain head off. Erica dropped her towel, and I opened the shower door for her. Lacey came walking in, towel in hand, just as Erica stepped under the farthest shower head.

"Oh, that feels good." Erica said as we joined her, and we spent some time soaping, scrubbing, and then massaging each other. Lacey stopped me and looked directly into my eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"Just checking." Lacey wrapped her arms around me, and then Erica joined us. "You usually are so good about your blood sugar."

With my chin on top of Lacey's head, I just stood there for a moment, feeling the warmth of the water flowing over us. "I try to be, but I forget sometimes."

"True. That's only the second or third time since we moved in together."

I smiled. "And you didn't even need your nurse's outfit."

Lacey head-butted my chest. "I can go get it, if you want."

"Naw, I like you just like this, my princess."

"And I like being in your arms," her voice went soft.

Erica laughed. "I love holding the both of you, and being held, but I think we should get out of this shower now."

We dried off, and then walked into the bedroom. The dogs were in their beds, and they looked at us from the other side of the room. Lacey raised her hand, palm out, "No puppies. Stay there. Sleepy time."

I smiled as they put their heads down, below the edge of their beds.

"Impressive," Erica said.

"The compliments are all hers. She's pretty good at dog training." I nodded at Lacey.

Erica looked at me. "I'd say she has you trained pretty well, too." I shrugged.

"Erica, he's had two good women before me -- he's just had to get used to me." I rolled my eyes where Lacey couldn't see my face. Erica started to smile when Lacey poked my shoulder. "Don't roll your eyes like that!"

"Yes, dear." Lacey started to giggle, and Erica joined her. I just climbed into bed and moved to the middle. I laid on my back, and Lacey got on my left, while Erica slid in on my right. With a head on each shoulder, all I could do was reach down and rub their backs. I knew that Lacey loved this, and it seems that Erica did, too.

I can feel Lacey start to relax, and she sighed as she shifted her head a bit. She put her left hand on my stomach and began to slowly caress me. I felt Erica kiss my right cheek and I looked at her. "You do this a lot?" Her voice is very soft.

"Rub her back? Every chance I get -- like this, in the shower, in the hot tub. Wherever. She adores it, and I adore doing it for her." I kept my voice soft, too, because I could feel Lacey starting to drift away. "My Baby Girl. She gets so tired, so quickly. I'm in awe just how much she does to try and take care of me, so I do my best to return the favor."

"You're right. You are good for each other." Erica nodded.

"I'm trying my best."

"And you're succeeding, I think." She smiled.

"Aren't you sleepy?"

Erica looked at me, her eyes half-closed. "No. This isn't my first baby, and she's carrying two. I'm surprised she doesn't sleep more."

"Me, too. She also exercises pretty much every day. Not as much as before, but still..."

Erica tilted her face towards mine, then leaned in. Her lips touched mine and when I leaned into her, her tongue slipped into my mouth. I felt her right hand move down to my cock. It started to stir, and her softly chuckled. "I'm impressed at how well you... respond."

"Really? Nothing to be impressed by. Two sexy, naked, pregnant women pressed against me -- I'm more surprised that I'm not constantly hard."

Her hand continued to play with me, gently stroking and rubbing against my cock and thighs. She kissed my cheek as I started to moan. "Shhh. Don't want to wake the Baby Girl." Her grin was almost blinding.

Erica played with me, sending little shivers of pleasure through me, and I somehow continued to caress Lacey's back. Erica lifted herself slightly and moved up a bit. I found the erect nipple of her tit right in front of my lips, so I opened my mouth and gently sucked on it. She sighed and pressed her tit closer to me, forcing more of her nipple in my mouth. "You can bite, if you want," she whispered.

I did bite, very gently and then I rubbed my tongue all over. She pulled away, and I raised my head, trying to keep in contact with her. She caressed my cheek, then moved down my body. I felt her position herself so that her face was at my cock, and her legs were towards my head. I gasped when her mouth and tongue began to slide up and down my now hard cock.

"Hmm?" Lacey lifted her head and looked at me. "What's going on?"

Erica let go of my cock. "Be a good girl. Watch Mommy suck Daddy's cock, and maybe I'll let you help."

"Oh, Mommy, I want to help now!" Lacey exclaimed.

I was amazed at just how quickly she jumped into this.

I heard a gentle smack sound when I felt Lacey's hands on my thigh. "No. Not yet. Hands off." I lifted my head, and I could see Lacey's left hand caressing Erica's head as she took my cock into her mouth again. I felt Lacey shift around and then she was looking at me.

"Does it feel good, Daddy?" she asked in her little girl voice.

"Oh, yes, it does, baby. Mommy always sucks me good."

"Is it okay if I play with my kitty while watching what Mommy does?" she asked almost shyly.

"Of course, sweetheart, of course." I answered.

Lacey turned back to look at where Erica was taking my cock into her mouth. Erica took my entire length into her mouth, her tongue rubbing on the underside of it. She pulled at me, and I had to lift my hips in response. She giggled around my cock and gently pushed me back down to the bed. I heard Lacey moan, and I guessed that she was watching what Erica was doing to me.

I moaned, too. "Is your kitty wet, Baby Girl?"

"Yes, Daddy, it's so wet. It needs you!" Lacey's breathing was getting faster as I touched her left tit and began to pinch the nipple. As Erica began to move her mouth up and down my cock, I felt Lacey orgasm. She cried out, and I did the same as I pumped my cum into Erica's mouth. She held onto me as I started to fuck her mouth, and she moaned, too.

Erica asked, "Do you want Daddy's cum, Baby Girl?" Her voice was a little muffled.

"Oh, yes, Mommy! Please!"

She got up and leaned over me. Lacey lifted herself up and reached her face to Erica's. I watched as they kissed, and I could see that she was passing my cum to Lacey. I continued to throb, and I could feel that both of them had a hand on my cock, milking me as they continued to pass my cum back and forth. I laid back and watched as each of them brought their hand to the other's mouth. Lacey licked whatever cum she could find off Erica's hand, and she did the same with Lacey's hand.

I grinned weakly at them both, and I saw two really broad smiles facing me. They moved up my body and rested their heads on my chest. My breathing finally slowed, as did theirs. Erica kissed Lacey, then me.

"I think she said that her kitty needs you," Erica purred. "Does it still need your Daddy, Lacey?"

"Oh, yes, it really does. Daddy," Lacey looked at me, "I think my kitty needs lots and lots of kisses. Will you kiss my kitty?"

"Of course, I will. Put your head on the pillows, Baby Girl." We all moved around on the bed, ending up with Lacey in the center on her back, Erica on her right side, and me at her feet.

I started by kissing Lacey's toes, one by one, and gently licking each ankle. She sighed as my hands gently moved along her calves, and I kissed my way up her left leg until I reached her knee. I moved to her right knee and started kissing and caressing my way down. When I reached her ankle, I shifted back to her left knee.

Lacey spread her legs and I could see that Erica is caressing Lacey's tummy and tits. Lacey's eyes were closed, and her face had an ecstatic expression. I smiled at them, returned Erica's blown kiss and then grinned. I moved my kisses up Lacey's thigh, taking my time. I slowly licked across the top of her pussy then went down her leg. She was moaning and sighing, which made me smile. I loved giving her pleasure in any way that I could do so.

I lowered myself to my stomach and crawled until my lips were just about touching Lacey's pussy lips. "Does your kitty still need kisses, Baby Girl?"

"Oh, please Daddy, please! Kiss my kitty -- we both need it so much!" Her voice was high.

I gently touched Lacey's pussy lips with my tongue. I inhaled deeply -- I loved how she smelled, especially after she'd had an orgasm or two. She sighed again and spread her legs as wide as possible. She rested her heels on the backs of my shoulders, and I was amazed at how her pussy lips seemed to open and welcome me in. I gently, so very gently, licked the left side of her pussy and then the right.

12