Loving Lisa Bk. 01 Ch. 01: Her Realization

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie had told Lisa about female-friendly porn, and had said that the "lesbian" porn that was mainstream was only really for men, and the producers of that porn had no idea what female pleasure was about.

Predictably, Terry was intimidated by porn, since she compared herself to the women appearing in it. Shawna's advice to Terry to embrace it and realize that "none of the girls in those videos are going to suck your man's cock" didn't seem to help.

Given her lack of experience with porn, coupled with what she had heard about it from others, Lisa expected Bill's tastes to be for mainstream bimbo porn, since his tastes in most other things in life were definitely middle of the road. But, as she clicked on some of the recent links, she found herself fascinated by her husband's decidedly non-mainstream tastes. First, he seemed to like amateurs, or semi-pros at best. He also watched a wide variety of body types - some of the girls were much curvier than Lisa. He watched a lot of anal and oral sex videos, no surpise to Lisa since he wasn't getting that at home. Some of it, to Lisa, seemed pretty rough.

The common denominator in all the videos was that most of the women involved seemed to be enjoying it. Some of them were clearly faking it a bit, but the majority of what she saw in his history was a window into the sex lives of other couples who happened to engage in acts that Bill didn't get at home. Even the bondage, spanking and rough sex was usually accompanied by what seemed to be sincere "yeses" and "pleases" on the part of the women involved.

One video that especially intrigued Lisa was an older woman (called a MILF, Mother I'd Like to Fuck) who had the same long hair, olive skin, toned body and small breasts as Lisa, being taken anally by her partner. The couple had a two camera setup, so Lisa could watch the woman's face as she was penetrated by what seemed to Lisa to be a very large and throbbing cock. Lisa watched as the woman clearly struggled with his entry, using her hand to signal stops and starts. After the initial penetration, her facial expressions began to change as her partner began thrusting fairly gently. As the camera from behind showed her furiously rubbing her clit, the camera on her face showed her having a massive orgasm. Soon after, her husband emptied himself inside her. After finishing, her partner cradled her in his arms and they kissed passionately.

When the video finished, Lisa glanced up at the clock and was shocked to see how late it had become. She had gone so far down the wormhole of Bill's porn tastes that the whole night had seemed to evaporate. She quickly jotted down the names of the channels that Bill liked to watch, closed the browser, and carefully adjusted Bill's computer and office to appear that nothing had been touched. Then, snooping mission complete, she brushed her teeth, put on her PJs and went to bed.

She lay in the dark for a while thinking about what she had seen while slowly touching herself. By her new post-menopausal standards, she was very wet, and her clit and labia were swollen. As she touched herself gently, she formulated a plan to make a big change in her and Bill's sex life. Lisa would take a page from Shawna's book and try some of the things that she had seen in Bill's porn selections. She knew that it would be a challenge for her, but her empty nest acquaintances were always telling her that one of the benefits of the children leaving home was time for new hobbies.

In the spirit of trying something new, Lisa let a finger wander and slowly circle her little pucker as she touched herself, imagining Bill penetrating her anally in the same way as the video she'd seen. As she had a rare self-induced orgasm, she thought that she might grow to like the hobby of being Bill's sex toy.

12