Loving Michael Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his face against the mic, every ragged breath he took sounded as though it were right in my ear. "Are you touching yourself, Charlotte?" He asked, sounding both shocked and excited.

I sighed, stuffed my hand down my pants, and cupped my sex. The moment my fingers spread my lips and found my clit I moaned his name. The way he snarled made my clitoris throb and my pussy tighten. "I didn't know you could cum so much, but I want it all inside of me." I told him.

"You want me to breed you?" He gasped.

"More than anything else." I admitted, leaning over the desk until my forehead came to rest on the monitor. Even though we were so close, yet so far apart, it felt almost as if we were with each other when I closed my eyes and focused on his breathing, his ragged moans and frustrated growls. "I want to be stuffed full of you." I gasped, fingers moving over my tiny bean in fast, frantic circles as my orgasm began to build at the base of my spine.

"Charlotte," He gasped, a warning.

"Michael," I cried out. "I'm cumming!"

He snarled and I could practically feel the tension in his body hit it's peak as my lips parted and I moaned softly, shamelessly for him. The moment he roared so loud the audio feed cut out intermittently, I came. It was like a balloon had swollen inside my body, hot and overfilled and compressing my organs into my pelvis. Then, it had simply burst and something hot and wet had come gushing out of me, soaking my panties and slacks. White hot pleasure made my hips buck and my thighs raise from my seat, my back arching as I bit back screams.

It was several long moments later when I came back to my senses and saw Michael on the monitor, raised up on his hindlegs, both of his cocks still spasming and letting loose ropes of seed in the aftershocks of his own orgasm. He was panting hard, and the mess he had made seemed larger than that of the night before. I watched as every convulsion splattered the cell with at least five gallons of seed, as he suffered the horrible pleasure that seemed to overwhelm him. After a few minutes he calmed and sighed as his cocks softened, slowly returning to their sheaths. "Charlotte." Was all he said, sounding completely spent and dizzy with bliss.

12