Loving Moms Ch. 03: Wildest Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a euphoria I've never felt before and with one mighty heave I grunted, "Oh fuck Mom! Ahhhh!"

"Waite Tucker not in... OH God! You're cumming inside me!!" I heard Mom yell as my sperm pumped deep into her womb.

Mom paused for only a second as my dick released its seed and then felt her hands grasping onto my ass pulling me even deeper into her.

"OH Baby! You're filling me up. Oh fuck!" Mom yelled while her hips thrust upward. "I'm Cumming again!!" She moaned and her body once again tightened up.

My dick was still half hard, and I slowly pumped it to and fro until Mom's body started to relax.

With our breath racing, I kissed Mom deeply and was greeted back with the same passion.

Resting my head on Mom's chest, I listened as her heart pounded and whisper, "That was the best Mom."

I felt Mom pat my back and say, "Yes... But it was a big mistake for me to let it go this far."

I didn't answer and just lay there until Mom said, "You know that right?

"Yeah... I guess so."

Slowly, I removed my spent pecker from Mom and rolled off to the side of her.

Mom got out of bed and went to the door. However, before turning out my light and walking out she turned and said, "We'll talk more about this tomorrow."

"Okay Mom. I love you." I replied.

"I love you to." She said and clicked the light switch.

I slept like a baby that night and awoke feeling refreshed and couldn't wait to greet the day.

As I rose from my bed, I looked out the window at how much snow had fallen and admired winter's true beauty. Then I thought about last night and how I finally got to fuck Mom, and rushed off to see her.

As usual, Mom was already in the kitchen sipping on a cup of coffee when I walked in and heard her say, "Did you sleep well?"

"Mm-hymn"

"Good, then please sit down so we can discuss last night."

"Sure thing Mom." I said and popped down next to her.

Mom looked at me and said, "I didn't sleep so well since I spent most of the night thinking about what we did, and it's apparent that we can't control ourselves."

"I'm sorry Mom. I'm sure we'll do better next time."

"There isn't going to be a next time since I feel the best course of action is that we back off doing the extra curricula actives and just have quizzes from this day forwards."

"But Mom what about all the hard work I did?" Doesn't that show..."

"Enough!" Mom shouted. "I think what we did last night was more than enough to show my appreciation for your hard work."

"Okay Mom I guess you're right." I pouted.

As I ate in silence desperately trying to figure out how to get mom to change her mind, the phone rang and mom answered it.

"Hello." Mom said and followed with, "What... You're not... How long? Okay by honey. Yes love you too."

Mom sat back down and said, "It looks like your father won't make it home for Christmas."

"How come Mom?"

It appears he's stranded because of all the roads closed from the snow.

"Oh... Hmm... Okay I'm sure we'll have a good time."

"It isn't right!" Mom growled.

"What isn't?"

"This! Your father! It's almost like he wanted to be away from us."

"Come on Mom, I'm sure he doesn't."

I could see Mom's frustration building and heard her bark, "I'm not. I'm sure what happened last night wouldn't have ever taken place if he..."

"What mom?"

"Nothing." Mom sighed. "Just finish your breakfast."

I went back to eating but finally said, "It's because of his problem isn't it?"

"What. Stop. I don't want to talk about it."

"But it's true isn't it?"

"I'm not going to answer that young man. My marital problems are not up for discussion."

"Okay sorry Mom. I didn't mean to get you upset."

Mom sighed, "I'm sorry too. I know you're just trying to help so let's just forget about it and try to make the best out of the holiday."

"Okay." I said.

So try we did. That evening I set up the tree while Mom enjoyed a glass of wine. We then placed all the gifts underneath it and Mom said, "You did a great Job decorating Tucker."

"Thanks Mom."

"Your father would be proud, if he was actually here." She huffed while taking another sip from her glass.

"Please mom, don't bring him up again. It will only ruin the mood. Tonight is for us to enjoy okay?"

"I guess you're right about that." I heard her say as she finished off her glass.

"Care to join me?" Mom said holding an empty glass out to me.

"Really?"

"I don't see why not. You're a young man now aren't you?"

"Yeah I am. Thanks Mom." I said as she filled both our glasses up to the rim.

Mom and I drank the wine while watching a couple of Christmas specials and didn't stop until the bottle was empty.

"Oh..." Mom slurred shaking the last drop out into her glass. "I guess we finished it."

"You want me to get another bottle?"

"No. I think I should head to bed, I might have over done it already."

"Okay mom." I said feeling a tad light headed myself.

"You coming?"

"What!" I asked surprisingly. "You want me to sleep with you?"

Mom paused for a couple of seconds before giving me a light chuckle, "No silly boy. I meant to your own room."

I sighed, "No I think I want to just sit here and enjoy the tree for a bit."

"Okay. Goodnight then." She replied and slowly staggered her way up the stairs.

I sat and looked at the tree but couldn't shake the words, "You coming?" from my mind.

And then remembered how she paused as if she was mulling it over in her head.

Maybe it was the wine getting to me but for whatever reason I ventured up the stairs and stealthily opened mom's door.

Oh fuck... I thought as Mom's naked motionless body laid sprawled out on top of the bed.

Quietly, I tiptoed next to her and just admired her beauty.

Fuck it. I thought and stripped off my own clothes before lying down next to her.

Truthfully my intentions at the time were to just sleep next to her. I wanted to rekindle that secure feeling I felt the last time she laid next to me.

However, as I slipped into bed Mom lightly groaned and rolled onto her side away from me and groggily whispered, "Hold me."

I scotched up behind Mom and put my arm over hers while she shifted around until we were spooning together.

"Mmmm yes just like that." Mom cooed in her sleep.

I felt so secure again as we lay like this, and it wasn't long before I had dozed off myself.

However, sometime later in the night I awoke when something bumped up next to my already hard cock.

I must of gotten stiff in my sleep and now Mom's ass crack was pressing hard against it.

My heart started to race as Mom's sweet cheeks worked ever so slightly against my swollen mushroom and without thinking pushed uncontrollably forward driving my shaft partially into her ass crack.

Shockingly, Mom pushed back and moved her body just enough to grind my dick even more into her crack.

I didn't move as I contemplated over what to do. With my cock nestled between her cheeks, I was finding it hard to do the right thing by moving away.

I have to. I concluded and was just about to pull myself away when she lightly began to move her ass causing my cock to rub up and down her crack.

I could hear Mom's breath getting heavier as her ass pushed back harder.

OH fuck... I thought and grabbed her arm while heaving forward and heard her lightly moan.

I was getting excited and apparently so was she. Not knowing what to really do I just kissed her shoulder and heard Mom coo, "Oh honey."

I froze when Mom's hand moved and grasped mine. I was sure any second she would wake and realize what's happening, but instead she ever so patiently lowered my hand down to her mound and hissed, "Mmmm. There honey. Touch me there."

I palmed my hand over her mound and Mom moaned louder while reaching back and grasping my cock hard.

"Oh..." I softly croaked.

"Mmmm... Yesss... Oh yes honey it's been so long since you've done that." She whimpered as I tickled her clit.

Taking my time I nudged my digit through her folds causing her to whimper louder and felt her hips begin to move.

In and out; In and out I slowly worked my finger until Mom was squirming around and then added another digit while Mom stroked me off harder.

Between Mom's bum banging up against my raging cock while her hand stroked my shaft, I just couldn't take it anymore and with a little nudge slid my cock between her legs until it was gliding over her already wet pussy lips.

Mom's hand pulled away and I heard her whisper, "Stop teasing me honey. Put it in. Fuck your wife."

Oh Fuck Mom thinks I'm Dad! I thought.

But I was too far gone now. Fucking Mom was my only thought at the moment.

Carefully I spread Mom's legs and nudge the tip inside and felt Mom's pussy sucking on my mushroom head and heard her sigh, "Yessss! Oh yessss."

With little thrusts I worked a tad bit more inside her and then felt her ass push back until half my cock was nestled inside her hot pussy.

I was back in heaven and grasped Mom's bosom and croaked, "OH Fuck Mom!"

"Mmmmom? What? OH MY GOD TUCKER!" I heard her squeal just as I pushed my entire girth inside.

I felt Mom squirm around as I quickened my pace and said, "I'm sorry Mom. I... I thought you knew it was me?"

"Jesus No! Oh god. Not again... Ahhhh... Tucker you shhhouldn't be... OH Fuck!" Mom sighed as I took hold of her hips and went faster.

"Sorry Mom. I can't help it. I love fucking you."

"Oh Baby. Mmmm. I like it too. But... It's so wrong! OH!! OH!! MMMMM... No... I shouldn't be doing... Ahhh... Ahhhh... OH God!! OH GOD!! Forgive me. Yes!! OH Yes! I love it! OH I truly love it. Fuck me. Fuck Mommy!"

That was all I needed to hear. Joggling Mom around, I got on my knees and lifted Mom's rear up in front of me. With a long hard push, I plowed deep into her snatch and Mom wailed, "OH Fuck you're so deep! God Tucker! OH! OH! OH! Keep going. Yes. Oh you're going to make Mommy cum!"

My knees started to weaken as I jack hammered into her. All the while Mom whined, "Yes. Yes. Just like that. Fuck I'm so close!"

My cum raced up my cock, just as I felt Mom's body start shake.

Hastily I lifted Mom's chest upward by pulling arms back behind her. Holding onto her wrists I rammed forward and heard Mom scream, "OH I'm Cumming! AHHHH!"

With long hard thrust, I went until I felt my own release ready to blow and held it deep inside my mother's snatch and grunted, "OH fuck!"

"Oh no! You mustn't cum in me!" Mom yelled and quickly spun herself around.

Stunned at Mom's sudden reaction I watched as she took my entire cock down her throat and groaned, "Oh Fuck!"

My hands grasped at Mom's head as I felt my cock exploded down Mom's silky throat and shivered as she drank down every drop.

Mom's head slowly bobbed to and fro and it felt wonderful. I can't describe the magical feeling her tongue was having, and it wasn't long before once again my tool was rock hard.

With a slurping, popping sound Mom's mouth released its siege on my pecker and heard her say, "I know this is so wrong but would you like to do it again?"

"OH yes Mom I love fucking you!" I replied

Mom smiled as she laid me on my back while she straddled my legs.

"Oh Yess!!" Mom hissed as her pussy enclosed over my mushroom head. "God forgive me but your cock does feel so good inside me."

Mom rocked back and forth slowly at first, but in no time she was riding me hard. Slamming her full weight up and down on my shaft until finally I heard her cry, "OH FUCK I'm cumming again!"

Mom leaned forward and clawed at my chest as her orgasm shook her body.

Exhausted but excited myself; it wasn't long before I was about to cum and once again Mom took my rod complete down her throat.

"Oh... Ahhh MMmmMom!" I groaned as my seed pumped inside her mouth.

Mom got up and rested her head upon my chest, and I held her tight with me.

We lay like that for a couple of minutes and then heard Mom whisper, "I feel so ashamed. I should have stopped you, but I couldn't."

"It's because I gave you what dad hasn't."

"Yes your right. But it still doesn't make it okay."

"Even if it made you happy?"

"Yes honey. I'm not supposed to like fucking my own son."

"But you do don't you?"

There was a long pause before Mom replied softly, "Yes... God help me I do love it."

Mom rolled onto her side and didn't say another word.

It wasn't long before we both fell asleep.

Thankfully, Mom's an early riser because the next thing I felt was her abruptly waking me up.

"Tucker quick! Get up! Your father made it home."

"Huh... What? I replied trying to get my bearings.

"Quick. Get back to your room before he sees you in here."

Rapidly I dashed into my room, just as I heard the front door open.

"Honey?" I heard Dad yell.

"Be right there dear." I heard Mom yell from her bedroom.

I listened behind my closed door but couldn't make out what they were saying when Mom met Dad down stairs.

Quickly, I got dressed and met them in the kitchen where my Dad said, "Morning son Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas." I replied not making eye contact since, for some reason, I now actually felt guilty about fucking Mom last night.

Mom was quiet as she fixed us breakfast while Dad talked about how nice the tree looked, and if I thought, I got what I wanted for the holiday.

I glanced at over at mom and admired how sexy she looked cooking in her black robe and said, "I'm sure I did." However, Dad then changed the subject and stumped me when he said, "So your mother tells me all that studying with her paid off."

I swallowed hard and replied, "Um... Yeah I guess it did."

"I hope you thanked her."

I looked at Mom, just as she turned and faced me. Her robe was partly opened down the front, and it quickly brought back memories of what we did last night. I don't know if she was aware that her black bra and panties were now showing but with a big smile, I replied, "As a matter of fact, I thanked her last night."

"Good... Good." Was his only response.

Mom glanced down, and with a look of contempt closed her robe before setting breakfast down on the table.

"Thanks Mom it looks great." I said but couldn't help myself from admiring her some more.

Mom caught me and gave me a nod to eat my food while pulling her robe even tighter.

After breakfast, we all went into the living room and exchanged presents. In all senses, it appeared like a normal Christmas morning. I got a bunch of brand new cloths along with an Xbox. While Mom got Dad a modern watch and winter coat. But then when Mom opened up a box from Dad, I heard her say, "Is this some kind of a joke?"

"What. Don't you like it?" I heard Dad say.

What you get Mom?" I said.

"I can't say it's not for you to see." I heard mom huff while giving my father a dirty look.

"What's the big deal honey it's only lingerie?"

"And what about the other thing!"

"Oh yeah." Dad chuckled. "I forgot about that. Well, you know. I figured it would spice things up."

"Stop!! Not another word!" Mom shouted and closed the box back up.

Then without saying another word, she stamped her way up the steps and slammed her bedroom door.

I gave dad a puzzling look and heard him say, "I guess she's pissed."

"I think so."

"Aaaa." Dad waved his arm and sat back in his chair. "She'll be fine you'll see."

It was almost dinner time before mom ventured back down the steps, and I could tell she must have been crying and said, "You alright mom?"

She just nodded and went into the kitchen.

I have to say it was the quietest Christmas dinner we ever had, and I became uneasy, so I hurriedly finished my meal and said I was going to my room to try out my new video console.

Mom just gave me a nod while Dad didn't say anything.

In the safety of my room, I set up the gaming system and was just about to turn it on when I heard Mom shouting from downstairs.

Quietly I tip toed to the top of the stairs and listened.

"So you actually think getting me that huge dildo is going to help?" I heard Mom shout.

"We'll yeah. I mean. Why wouldn't it help??"

"Really so instead of going to the doctors like I suggested months ago you figured just to get me something else to fuck!"

"Fine! I'll get rid of it then. Jesus. I just thought that would be better than that little toy you have now."

"So you're still not going to get checked?"

"There's nothing wrong with me."

"Hmph really? How can you say that with a straight face?"

"Because woman you're the only one I'm having trouble with!"

"What! What do you mean the only one?"

"Aw fuck it! Yeah you heard me right. The only one. I don't have any problem fucking other girls."

There was a long silence before I heard Mom shout, "Get out!"

"What! I'm not going any were!"

That was my cue, and I dashed down the steps.

Mom was sitting on the floor holding her hands on her face and weeping when I said, "I think you should leave."

"You too?"

"Yeah..."

"Fine I'll pack a bag and leave. I didn't want to come back here anyways.""

"Good cause we really didn't want you here either."

Dad left to get his stuff while I helped mom to the couch and asked, "You okay Mom."

In between sniffles, she replied, "Yeah I just need a minute."

Dad didn't say another word to either of us as he slammed the front door.

I held mom in my arms and comforted her as best as I could until she said she was going to her room.

"You want some company?"

"No... I need some time alone."

"Okay Mom." I said and watched as she vanished up the steps.

The next couple of days were very dreary. However, as I strolled down the steps I heard Mom yell, in the distance, "Tucker!" I immediately dashed into the living to see her sitting on the sofa.

"Yea Mom?" I said as I stood by her side.

"Take a seat please I need to talk to you."

I did as she asked and replied, "About Dad?"

Mom sighed and said, "About everything."

"I want to discuss what we've been doing."

"Wasn't it great?"

"Yes it was and I realize how you think it's okay. But really, it's just as bad if not worse than what your father has been doing."

"But Mom he was neglecting you. And cheating to boot."

"I know what he did. However, you're my son, and that makes what we did even worse! Yes, I loved it. Yes, it felt great. And yes, God knows I want to do it again! But it's just not right for a Mother and son to be doing such acts. Especially now."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean if your father ever got wind of it now he could easily get everything out of the divorce."

"So that means you're divorcing him?"

Mom sighed, "Yes honey I am. It's apparent he's been running around for a long time now. I just didn't want to see it."

"So if that is the case you shouldn't feel that bad about what we did at all. I mean really it's all his fault."

"It doesn't matter who's to blame. I'm saying what we have done has to stop right now."

I lowered my head and mumbled, "If you think so Mom. I'll try to think differently if you want me to. Just know I'd never do anything like that you."

"I know honey and thank you."

I left feeling a little down. But realized Mom was right, and if I truly wanted to help her, I'd have to constrain myself. No way did I want to jeopardize the close bond I felt with her now.

So a month had passed by since Mom and I talked. Mom had found a job to keep us afloat while I did my best to control my sexual urges. Yes, my wicked dreams had returned, but I didn't let them get to me like before. Instead, I relished them. If I couldn't have Mom when I was awake I could at least have the enjoyment of fucking her in my sleep. As far as I knew that was how it was going to be from now on.

That is until the day Mom told me the divorce was final. I was so happy for her I gave her a big hug which she embraced. It felt wonderful feeling her luscious globes crushing into my chest once more and felt my cock stiffening. I guess we both got caught up in the excitement because the next thing I remembered was kissing her hard, and she willingly kissed me back.