Loving Mother and Innocent Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow mom. You're...you're so pretty. So pretty. "She saw his eyes leave her face and look down to her heavy chest for a moment and then lower to her exposed sex, and she flushed slightly knowing her own son was staring at her naked body. Then she moved and turned around, showing him her curvy and rounded ass, firm and perfect with her tight pussy peaking between her cheeks. Simon felt his cock throb and he swallowed a bit hard as she got onto the couch with him and straddled him facing away, sitting on him carefully. The hard length of his cock was soon pressed against the warm wetness of his mother's sex, her lips cradling him as she shifted a bit to seat herself on him in the most perfect way.

Looking back over her shoulder and smiling, she looked at him to see his reaction. "This is what they wanted to do, sweetie. Rub their cocks against my ass and pussy. Now you can do it as much as you want until you cum. And...baby...if you like, touch me. It's okay. You can touch me any way you want. I promise it's okay." With that, she slowly moved her hips and slid herself along his cock a few times, her clit rubbing against him and causing her to moan in turn as she coated him with her juices.

Under her, her son was besides himself. The view was amazing, he could see her pussy slide along his length and he couldn't help but stare at her perfect, naked ass until he hesitantly reached up and placed his hands on her cheeks and squeezed gently at first, making her smile. As she continued to slide herself against him, he began exploring more and more, feeling his mother up and groping at her ass for several minutes that felt like hours. His hands were all over her backside, trying to touch as much as possible while he could, thinking this would end soon.

After maybe over ten minutes, Lexi got up and turned around to face him before she sat down on him again, smiling down at her son as she pushed her dripping wet pussy against his cock once again but this time he could look at her large breasts and she leaned forward a bit more so that they were close to his face. Then she began sliding herself along his long cock again like before. "Touch me, baby. Touch me all you want. I'm here for you and I want you to feel good today. Forget about school. I'm here for you." Her voice was so soft and Simon smiled, reaching up to cup her breasts with both hands and his cock throbbed again, hips rising a bit to push more against her.

Gently and slowly, he began squeezing her breasts at first, then kneading them before his fingers tentatively played with her hard nipples. He knew his cock was harder than it ever had been before, and her sex against it felt even better than her hand. This was so intimate, so special and new that he could barely think straight and instead focused entirely on this new experience with his mother. After he had plenty of time to play with her breasts, she slowly lifted herself up a bit and smiled at him. "Put your hand between my legs, sweetie. Feel how wet mommy is."

Obediently, Simon used his right hand and while holding his breath, reached down between his mother's legs and pressed a few fingers up against her heated pussy, fingertips pressing against the wet lips. It was so wet, and felt so good to touch her like that, he couldn't believe it. After a minute or so, Lexi smiled at him and began getting up. "Here. Let me show you something. This way you can touch me all you want and I can make you feel good at the same time and touch you." She leaned down and lightly kissed him on the lips, then whispered into his ear. "And mommy can put your big cock in her mouth again, and you can cum in my mouth if you want. Don't hold back."

With that, she slowly turned around and moved on top of him with her sexy naked ass almost in his face and she shifted until she was comfortable, then used one hand to grasp his long hard cock and guide it immediately to her lips. Simon moaned loudly as he felt her engulf over half of his length in her warm mouth and began to suck him deeply and faster than before, his eyes going to her exposed holes and curvy ass. His hand moved between her cheeks again to touch her wet sex and explore it, and as he felt her warm hole, he hesitated a bit but then pushed a single finger inside and gasped at how it felt, feeling her mouth tightening around his cock.

Simon couldn't believe it. Here he was naked on the couch, with his naked mother on top of him, his hard cock down her throat and her ass in his face. He couldn't believe what was happening. "You can do the same to me you know, sweetie. You can lick me, put fingers inside of my holes, do anything you want. My body is for you today. Mommy will do anything you want so you feel good." And with that she slurped his cock back into her mouth and focused on the moment, forgetting she was sucking her own son and that her wet pussy and puckered asshole were almost in his face.

It's with surprise that she moaned LOUDLY when she felt his tongue against her pussy for the first time. It was obvious he was hesitating and wasn't sure what to do but he did it on instinct, lapping at her and tasting her, spreading his saliva and her juices all over her crotch until even her asshole was wet. More than a few times his tongue flicked against her tighter hole, but she wasn't sure if it was on purpose. Lexi honestly expected her son to cum quickly and soon, and had been getting ready to swallow when it happened. But she never expected that she would cum first. And yet, after his tongue flicked a few times at her clit by accident, she felt herself begin to tremble and her pussy getting wetter before she exploded and came hard, moaning loudly around his cock in her mouth as her juices flowed into his.

Simon was lost in the whole thing. Licking at his mother pussy with little experience or any idea what to do had come naturally and after seeing her reaction when his tongue hit that small nub above her sex, he had known to do it again. But he was surprised when she came and her juices flowed over his mouth, they were sweet and tasted almost like peach, and he found himself loving it. Her orgasm caused his mother to suck him even harder and deeper and then it simply was too much. Both his hands grabbed her ass tightly as he grunted and moaned, hips bucking up and sending his cock deep down her throat as he began cumming hard, cum filling his mother's mouth as she struggled to swallow everything. It felt like he came for so long, it was so intense that his whole body was tingling.

And then she let his cock slip out of her mouth and collapsed on top of him, catching her breath and licking at her lips, having swallowed what felt like a gallon of cum. Simon was also catching his breath, eyes closed as he tried to lower his heart rate, their bodies covered in a thin coat of sweat.

PART 2

Lexi had underestimated the body of her young son, and how much energy he had after his very first sexual experience. She expected him to be spent and want to get up, and her eyes looked at his cock, waiting for it to soften after cumming. But it didn't. It stayed just as hard. And then she felt his mouth on her crotch again as his hands returned to her ass and grasped her cheeks tightly as he began lapping and licking at her pussy again and she heard herself moan, her core so sensitive after her orgasm.

"Sweetie, sweetie. I'm supposed to make you feel good, but you make mommy feel so good too. You like licking me? Mommy tastes good?" She asked with another moan, trying to catch her breath still but he wouldn't let her. Her son's only answer was to lick at her even more hungrily and grope her ass with renewed interest and so she did the only thing she could and she slurped his wet cock back into her mouth and began sucking her son deeply again, trying to fit all of him in her mouth but he simply was too big.

For minutes this continued until she had to stop and she moved off of his face, taking a deep breath as she got up and looked at him, standing naked and wet in front of him. "Are you okay mom? I hope I did it okay, I never did that before you know. You tasted really good and I'm happy it felt good for you too. But...maybe...maybe we should stop? What do you think?" He said, slowly sitting up while still looking at her.

Lexi could barely think. She was so turned on by now and so excited, that she couldn't simply stop and get dressed just like that. Her eyes went down to her son's still hard cock, so impossibly big and she found herself wondering how he would feel inside of her, knowing he would fill her like nobody had done before him. She bit her lip, moving to him to sit in his lap and straddle him, trapping his cock between their stomachs. "I want to make you feel good today. And I meant it when I said I would do anything for you and that you can do anything to me. I'm your mom and I want you to feel comfortable, completely comfortable." Her eyes were shining and her voice full of love for him, maybe too much love. And he could feel that.

Her son smiled at her a bit shyly, biting his lip when she sat on him and he could feel his balls against her pussy as she shifted from side to side in his lap. His hands automatically settled behind her on her naked ass, he found he loved touching that part of her more than anything else. "Okay mom. I don't want to stop either, you know. You feel so good, and I loved it when you took me in your mouth and when you rub against me like this. Must feel so good...inside. You're so wet and so warm." Simon then pulled her into a tight hug, her warm breasts against his chest.

Lexi had to think quickly. It was her son, and if she had sex with him it would be incest, and wrong. So very wrong. She could stop this now and eventually rationalize it. But if she had sex with him, there was no going back. After all, his cock would be where he came from, and the thought somehow made her wetter but it also made her realize the implications. But then her son's fingers slipped between her ass cheeks as he was holding her and looking up at her and she blinked, looking at him back. Lexi loved having her ass played with, she always had. She actually had lost her anal virginity before she had actual sex when she was younger and that preference had never changed. So when his fingers were unknowingly teasing at that tight hole, she had to hold back a moan.

"Honey, we need to stop, I think. I really need to pee and maybe we should calm down. It felt good, right? You came so hard and I know you needed it. I'll be back, hun." She said in the softest voice possible Reluctantly, she slipped out of his arms and slowly got off his lap, turning her naked ass to him as she walked to the bathroom after grabbing her clothes. Simon watched her the whole time, still painfully hard as her perfect ass swayed from side to side naturally. His mind was currently a very chaotic place. Before today, he had never truly looked at his mother this way except that one time at the game. But now, she had sucked him and he had licked her sex until they both came, and he found himself wanting more. Not just the sex, but the closeness with his mother. Something he never had with a woman before.

Meanwhile, Lexi was in the bathroom with the door open, having discarded the shorts and t-shirt and picked up her satin robe from behind the door after having done her business. She was so very wet still, to the point where she would need a shower for sure. And she could still taste her son's cum in her mouth. What was she doing? There's a limit to taking care of your adult son, and she was miles past that now. But somehow, she didn't regret it. It made her feel wonderful to take care of him and on top of that, he had managed to make her feel amazing too. She couldn't remember the last time her husband had gone down on her or given her an orgasm. They had been married too long now.

She was still standing in front of the mirror when Simon walked in the bathroom, still completely naked and his rock hard cock pointing up. When she saw him there, she didn't know what to say or what to do, waiting to see why he was here. There was still something shy and innocent in his eyes but she could see how he looked at her completely differently now and as he came closer, she became a bit nervous because she almost knew what would happen next. "Honey if you need to use the washroom, I'm done now."

But that's not why Simon was here. Slowly, he moved behind her and hugged her from behind, hard cock pushing against her ass through the robe and his arms wrapping tightly around her. Lexi closed her eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath and wondering if it was going to stop there with just a hug. "Thanks for making me feel better, mom. Honestly after the last week, I really needed it and...I never thought we would become so close or that...you would do this with me. I...I liked it. A lot."

Then he found something inside of him that he didn't know he had, and because of how close they had gotten in the last hour and how much pent up frustration he had inside, it just happened automatically. Lexi felt his hands slowly undo her robe and she knew what was coming next. And she didn't stop it. Her eyes stayed close when she felt his breath on her ear and he whispered to her. "You wanted me to see you, mom. I...I want to see you and feel you again. You felt better than anything I ever felt before."

Then the front of her robe opened and he slipped it off her shoulders, and again she didn't stop it. She didn't even think about stopping it. Then the robe was on the floor and she was naked with her son again, the next thing she felt was his own naked body against her back but instead of just pushing his cock against her ass again, he lowered it to slip it between her thighs so that it slid lengthwise along her warm and wet pussy and soon her lips were cradling him again. Sighing deeply, she moved her hips a bit, feeling him so intensely against her sex and he was so very hard.

Hugging her again, this time he instead buried his face into her neck while his hands stroked her lower stomach and then slid up higher until they were on her large breasts, gently kneading them. "Simon, honey. We...we need to stop. It feels really good to have you against me but...oh..." She moaned loudly and so did Simon. They had both moved their hips at the same time, Lexi forward and Simon backwards and then when they moved back, her pussy and his cock were both so wet that the head of him had pushed against her drenched hole. They both had not expected this, but before they could react or stop it, Simon had pushed his hips forward and his entire length entered his mother's pussy.

During the duration of one long moan, Lexi felt every inch of her son's hard cock rub inside of her sensitive hole as it penetrated her deeper and deeper, stretching her to the limit in a way that proved to be beyond wonderful and enough to make her forget that it was her son inside of her. Leaning forward to bend slightly over the counter and fully offer herself to him, she spread her feet slightly and felt him enter her even deeper, his hands laying on her ass to spread her cheeks wide. It was an impossibly intense feeling to be so exposed to her son, her pussy filled with his length and her pink, puckered asshole also on full display. Then another throaty moan escaped her lips as he finished pushing himself entirely inside of her body.

Simon at first had been surprised as he truly didn't mean to have sex with his mother like that, he just wanted to do more rubbing and feel her like they did on the couch. But then it happened and he couldn't stop. And next thing he knew, his hips were against her ass and he was buried inside of the warmest, wetting pussy imaginable. Grunting softly, he stayed like that for a moment as he watched her bend over and let him do this. Then he looked down and looked at what he was doing, using both hands to spread his mother's ass cheeks to have a better view.

"Oh honey. Simon baby, you...we shouldn't be doing this but you feel so impossibly good. Does mommy feel good? You like being inside me?" She slowly pushed back against him and moved her hips left and right a bit, causing him to rub everywhere inside and making her moan again. "Honey, do it. And when you're close, tell me. I want to make you feel something even better for when you cum. I'm not on the pill so please don't cum inside of me okay?"

Her son nodded slightly but could barely talk, it felt too good. Looking into her eyes when she peeked over her shoulder at him, he smiled a bit and saw them pleasure in his mother's eyes as he pulled back and then pushed himself all the way in again, tearing a loud moan out of her again, a loud slurping noise filled the bathroom, juices dripping down her inner thighs as her son began thrusting in and out of her slowly. It felt incredible to have that huge cock of his penetrate her so deep every time before leaving her almost empty and then thrust back just as deep again, repeatedly. Mixed with the slapping sounds of his hips against her asscheeks, their moans grew louder and louder as Simon began fucking his mother a bit faster and was getting the hang of it.

Lexi was in another world now. Here she was, naked and bent over the counter with her own 18 year old son behind her shoving his huge cock in and out of her drenched pussy. All she could do was to bend over lower and spread herself more for him, taking him again and again and sometimes calling his name.

A few minutes later, Simon felt the familiar tingling in his groin and knew he was close again and slowly down didn't work, so he looked at her after letting out a soft moan. "Mom I'm so close. So close."

She looked back at him and smiled, eyes half closed and very close to an orgasm herself. She bit her lip for a second and then took a deep breath. "Baby, I want you to cum inside of me but you can't cum in my pussy. You can do something that I know all boys love and fantasize about doing." Slowly, she stopped moving and then reached back, sliding him out of her messy pussy and she aimed the head of her son's cock at her wet asshole until it was pushing against the tight ring of muscles. "Just push now, baby. Slowly, but don't stop. Just push your whole cock inside of me and I promise it will feel amazing."

Simon looked down at what his mother was doing and when her realized what she meant and what she was doing, he almost came but he held back. The tip of his cock pushed against that tight pink hole and he continued pushing until it began penetrating her ass and then it was in. He listened to what she said and instead of hesitating, he continued pushing and groaned loudly as her tight ass engulfed his wet cock, his eyes glued to it as it sank deeper and deeper and his mom moaned so loud the neighbors must have heard it. And then he was buried to the hilt in his mother's backside.

The sight itself was too much. Grasping her asscheeks tightly, his eyes closed as he managed to only pull out halfway and then slammed his cock all the way back up his mother's ass before bucking against her and spurting his hot cum impossibly deep inside of her body, grunting the whole time he did. Lexi came the moment he had filled her entirely, her pussy literally exploding and juices flowing down her legs and onto the bathroom floor, biting her lip so hard it bled.

Both of them were panting now, catching their breath and just riding their orgasms, more intense than anything they had ever experienced before.

And then they heard the bathroom door and both turned slowly only to see Simon's sister in the doorframe, her jaw dropping as she stood there and stared at them. Both of them had entirely forgotten she was coming for the weekend.

Too late to say "It's not what it looks like." I guess.

12