Loving My Cousin

Story Info
At long last she succumbs to her married cousin.
913 words
4.01
25.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers

He was sitting on the rock in the sunshine waiting for me to sit on his lap, to lower my vagina onto his very rigid cock. I was so wet I could hardly believe it was my cunt producing all that juice. It felt like another model, newly installed! I spread my legs placing them on either side of his thighs and bent my knees, while holding his shoulders for support. His hands went to my waist more for tenderness than any support I needed. This time last year I would never have attempted a feat like this. Listen to me! Squatting over a man sitting on a rock. A feat!

As I squatted lower, my legs opened wider and I could see his very erect cock straining to reach my pussy. He took one hand off my waist and positioned cockhead to cunt lips. I felt the familiar helmet opening me up, then the thick stem entering me. We got into a rhythm rocking on my cousins thighs as he also raised himself to meet me. As always his cock filled me so completely. The sun beating down on us on this lonely stretch of beach seemed to heat us more as we both felt the familiar violent heat rising. His cock poured out so much man-juice into me. My pussy walls clenched around his penis in spasms. God, I loved this man!

In my private moments I regretted the 5 months I had wasted postponing the moment of letting him become my lover. I wanted him so much, yet I feared what would become of us, being so well-known in our village. At times I wanted to ask him over to my place for a sleepover, only to pull back at the last minute. I was often on the verge of asking him on a trip to Naivasha and initiate our loving in a place we were not known, but thoughts of his wife, with whom he spent every night even after he had heated me up like hell with his masterful WhatsApp messages and old-school SMSs, caused me to cool.

But one Saturday last month, he popped into my house in the late morning, finding me still in my pyjamas. I enjoyed the power my body had to transfix him, especially when he realised I had no bra on. As soon as were served tea and some sandwiches I sent my housegirl to fetch some milk. Little did I know what an opening this had created. Kim got up and came to kneel between my legs. I was so surprised by that move I found my breath coming in gasps. He placed his hands on the sides of my breasts and looked at them as if worshiping them. He gently squeezed both and then rolled the nipples between his fingers. It was on the tip of my tongue to stop him, but I could not get the words out of my mouth. When he lightly bit my left nipple I went crazy.

All my dammed-up desire exploded like a volcano. I kissed him hungrily, feeling the power of his emotions as well. I felt his hand move under my pyjama top to fondle the breasts in more earnest. My legs were playing a dance of their own on the sofa-bed. One hand abandoned the boobs and went under the elastic of pyjama bottoms, also overcoming the panties I had on. He rubbed my vagina a few times before I felt a finger opening my slit and finding wetness within. He gasped. I slid lower to allow his finger more freedom. Two fingers entered me and I could hardly control myself as he finger-fucked me with strong strokes. He changed angle to find my clit. That blew me clear out of the water. I screamed, not caring whether my tenants were at home or not. He continued to wiggle his fingers inside me as I came and came. I collapsed back onto the sofa, but immediately I felt a fresh hunger for him, for his cock. I urged him to pull off the bottoms and to please give me his cock. I held it in my hand feeling its hardness. I wanted all of it inside me.

We rearranged ourselves on the sofa so that he was above me in the missionary position. I held my legs invitingly open so that he could come in without delay. He wasted no time in bringing his male hardness to my entrance. I felt a little pain because I had not had a man in almost 6 months, but he was so gentle I immediately fell in love with him all over again. He fucked me hard and fast that first time which is what I really wanted, only I had not known before now. I was the first to climax, loudly and wetly. It was what the French call a little death. By the time the girl came back from her search of milk we had fucked again, the house full of the aroma of sex. She twisted her nose but I do not know whether she realised that's what it was.

I have become so used to his loving that I can hardly go from one weekend to the next without wanting him again. How I wish he were not already married! I would take him fully into my life, cousin or no, village tittle-tattle or no, regardless of anything and everything!

tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers