Loving My Son's Live-In

Story Info
She's not right for him, but...
3.8k words
4.57
24.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Treated2
Treated2
1,257 Followers

As I showered, there was a knock at the bathroom door.

"Dad?" It was my son's long time girlfriend, Debbie. "I really have to pee, can I come in? I promise I won't look." Not waiting for an answer, she must have been desperate, she slipped through the door. Through the clear shower door, I watched her dash to the john.

It was Christmas day, and Debbie and Michael, my son, had hosted our small family dinner in their home. It was a one bedroom / one bath apartment in Manhattan, but was fairly spacious and had a great city view from its 22nd floor elevation.

The rest of the family had driven back home after dinner, but, since I lived in Florida, I was spending a couple of nights with them. They had a sleeper sofa in the living room which was comfortable enough.

It was nice to spend time with my son, and finally get a chance to really get to know Debbie, since we'd only seen each other for a few hours at a time over the 3 years of their cohabitation.

Debbie was a beautiful girl, a natural blonde with dark brown eyes. She was girl-next-door attractive, full hipped and leggy, with a moderate set of natural C-cup breasts.

She had a bright friendly demeanor, very upbeat and happy, and didn't seem to realize her beauty, which made her even more attractive.

Unfortunately, she and Michael didn't seem to be getting along well after a few years of living together. They weren't antagonistic, but had very little interaction, and none of the warmth and togetherness that indicated a happy relationship. I saw zero physical interaction, and it was apparent that they were headed for separation.

Michael and I had spent some time earlier, during which he'd confided the same to me. "Dad, I know that Debbie's a great woman, but we're just not great together. To tell you the truth, I'm just hoping that she'll leave me so that I don't have to be the one to do it. As a matter of fact, she got a job offer down your way, maybe you could convince her to take it?"

After dinner, we'd had more than a few drinks with a few of the more entertaining relatives, but eventually, it was just the three of us. When Michael said that he had to run over to his office to grab some papers, it was just Debbie and me.

Now I saw her as more than my son's girl. She was a seriously sexy, curvy young woman. We sat beside each other at the table still, and she became a little touchy-feely as we continued to drink. I noticed that she had a heavier hand as the night went on, my bourbon and her vodka were not lacking in horsepower.

As I finished a pretty amusing story, she really started to laugh. It was a delightful loss of control, she snorted with laughter, and that just made us laugh harder. Her head lay on my shoulder, and her breasts, plump and soft, descended onto my arm. She wore a light sundress, and I noticed that it had slid up significantly, revealing her creamy thighs.

As our laughter died off, she looked up at me, with tears in her eyes from laughing so hard, and sighed, "Oh my god, I haven't felt so relaxed in months. Where have you been when I needed you?"

We both realized, at the same time, that we were too close, and too attracted. Debbie froze, her lips parted, her hair in her face, strands stuck to her mouth. She swept the hair clear and closed her eyes, reaching up to me, and kissing me softly.

The kiss wasn't innocent, but very careful. Our mouths were closed, and our lips touched lightly for several seconds. We separated and stared at each other from inches away, both weighing the consequences of continuing. When she leaned in again, my resistance melted, and we began to kiss deeper. Softly still, but our mouths parted, and our tongues began to lightly slide against each other.

Both of us seemed to have second thoughts at the same time, and we leaned back in our chairs, breathing heavily.

"Wow." I sighed.

"Yeah, no shit wow!" she giggled.

"That was fun, but probably better if it ends there."

"Right, probably," she smiled.

I'd headed to get my shower. The bathroom was accessed through their bedroom, so I wanted to get it done so as to stay out of their way later in the evening. Undressing in their bedroom, I'd noticed that they didn't pay much attention to neatness, to say the least. Clothes were all over the room, dirty ones on the floor, clean ones stacked on dressers and chairs.

What caught my eye was a skimpy nighty draped on her side of the bed. navy blue lace set off a snow-white teddy with spaghetti straps. What I'd give to see her luscious body in this!

I lifted the satin lingerie up and imagined it hanging off of her breasts, her nipples visible through the thin fabric, and noticed a crumpled garment at my feet. Dropping the nightie, I bent to discover a matching pair of panties.

My breath caught as I picked up a tiny pair of silky boy shorts, the same white and navy design. Looking closely, I turned them out to find a smear of white residue in the crotch.

Now I'd never been a panty pervert, dirty undies were not on my list of fetishes. Before.

I lifted Debbie's panties to my nose, and was rewarded with a faint musky smell, her private pussy scent! I took a long, deep breath through my nose and her panties. Without thought, I licked the panel. There was little taste to it, but my saliva brought out the scent of her pussy, and it flooded my senses.

Rock-hard, I forced myself to replace the lingerie on the bed and headed into the bathroom to shower. I figured that rubbing one out while I cleaned up would be discrete enough.

So, there I was, mid-stroke, when she charged in. Debbie quickly lifted the lid, slipped her panties from beneath her dress, and sat on the toilet, holding her hand between her thighs to hide her pussy from me.

I had turned quickly trying to hide my erection, but apparently not quickly enough.

"Um, what's going on in there, Dad?" she giggled drunkenly. I didn't interrupt anything, did I?"

"No, Debbie, just washing up."

"Yeah, up is the word I would use," she laughed. "Don't worry, I'll be quick. Then you can get back to washing UP. Or maybe Up and Down!"

I turned to see her grinning at me, but what drew my attention immediately was her panties pooled around her ankles. Bright red, all rolled up. I wasn't even close to being discreet. I gaped at them, fascinated. I heard her giggle at my attention, then my eyes followed her lower legs up to between her knees, where her completely bald pussy was now revealed. She had removed the shielding hand to grab some paper to wipe herself, and already had spread her legs as she snatched the paper from the roll.

I'd never seen a shaved pussy before, at least not in person, and my jaw dropped.

"See some things you like, I see!" my daughter-in-law teased. She extracted one leg from her panties and lifted them with her toes. "So which do you think you like better? These, or," and she spread her thighs wide, "this."

Her pussy was so amazing to see. Puffy flesh came to a gap, parted by pink labia peeking from inside. As she spread her legs wider, a glimpse of even redder, wetter flesh appeared. I forgot about hiding my own arousal, and had turned to face her. I opened the shower door to get an even clearer view.

Now it was Debbie's turn to stare, and she put her hand to her mouth as she took in my fully erect 8 inch cock. "Oh my god, Mike. What a beautiful cock!"

I had unconsciously begun to stroke it again as I took in her forbidden beauty. Debbie wiped her pussy quickly, then dropped the paper in the bowl. She went to stand, but then remembered her panties, and acted as though she was going to step back into them. Still staring at my cock, she stopped and asked, "Mike, would you like me to leave these for you?"

I nodded dumbly, "Please!"

She began to caress her pussy lightly. "What are you going to do with them?"

I was speechless.

"Are you going to rub them against that fat daddy cock?"

I nodded.

"Are you going to feel the wet spot where my pussy leaked a little?" Just hearing her sweet young voice say the word "Pussy" made my cock jump.

Again, I nodded.

"Are you going to smell them? Are you going to see how my pussy smells when I'm turned on by my daddy-in-law?"

Now she was approaching the shower door, holding her panties out towards me. I shut off the shower, and stood frozen as she got nearer, and she lifted the scrap to my nose.

The little sample I'd found in her lingerie was blown away by the smell of the freshly worn pair of panties. My head swam and my eyes closed as I filled my nose with her sharp odor. As I opened them, her smiling face replaced her undies and she kissed me softly on the lips.

"It's probably bad for me to touch your cock, Daddy," she cooed. "Is it ok if I just touch it through these?" holding the panties.

I didn't know what to say, except, "Please?"

Debbie giggled, and squatted down. Her face now inches from my cock, she wrapped the red silk around my wet cock. It stuck like a second skin, and she began to graze my shaft with her fingernails. "Ooh, Daddy! This is fun!"

I groaned as she used both hands on me, alternating between scratching lightly with her nails and stroking with her fingertips. It didn't take long before she broke her no-touch rule as she cupped my balls with one hand and began to swirl a fingertip around the head in the pre-cum which beaded from my slit.

Locking eyes with me, Debbie slowly moved her face closer. Her little pink tongue slipped from between her lips as my heart raced. She stopped an inch away and raised her eyebrows in a question. Trying to regain control, I shook my head "no." But she just stared.

Still holding my balls in one hand and her other wrapped around my shaft, she breathed lightly on my cock, then slowly nodded her head "yes."

Debbie's lips parted, her tongue reached out one more inch, and she licked the bottom of my cock head like an ice cream cone. My knees almost buckled in pleasure as she slowly lapped around the ridge, then placed her beautiful mouth over the entire tip and tongued my slit.

I groaned, and felt her giggle. She paused to smile up at me. "You like, Daddy?" I nodded mutely and leaned towards her, threading my fingers through the thick blonde hair on the sides of her head. I slowly guided her back to where she'd been, and she proceeded to give me head, slowly and lovingly.

Wet slurping sounds accompanied the most erotic blowjob I'd ever had. She would kiss me lightly, slip her tongue around, then slowly slide me in deeply, pulling off with a gasp for breath, drooling down her chin onto her dress. I had released her head, and now held the shower door frame as I watched her.

She began to tickle my sac with her fingertips with one hand, and reached behind me to stroke my ass and pull me to her face. When she began to suck really hard, her cheeks collapsing with suction, and twisting side to side, I pulled her head up, and brought her to her feet. We stood face to face, me naked and dripping wet, her still in her dress, now messy with drool.

We began to kiss as we had at dinner, slowly and lovingly. "I'm not trying to be a slut," she whispered. "But I haven't touched anybody in so long, I'm just dying to feel... you know." She looked deeply into my eyes, I saw tears in hers, and continued, "I want to make love. I know it's bad, but can we make love? Please?"

I would have thought that I had the moral strength to resist a situation so complicated and wrong, but in the moment all I saw was Debbie. A beautiful woman, in need of love.

Any chance of averting this tryst evaporated when she said, "Michael called, he said that he's going to just stay at the office tonight. Going to sleep there. Paperwork. I just don't know what to think any more. But I want you in my bed tonight. In my bed, and," She grasped my cock firmly, "In me Way, way up deep inside me." She kissed me deeply again, "where I'm soo hot," kiss, "and soo wet."

I lifted her with my hands on her waist, and she wrapped her long legs around me. My hands held her to me, cupping her smooth ass. As she kissed my neck and caressed my head, I carried her into the bedroom, turned and sat on the edge of the bed. Now she was in my lap, her legs behind me, still wrapped around me. Her dress draped over our nakedness, hiding my hard cock, her wet pussy. We kissed for a long time, just enjoying the smell and taste and feel of each other. The smooth flesh of her pussy felt amazing pressed against the shaft of my cock, its head pressed into the flesh of her lower tummy.

Debbie shifted to her knees and lifted up a little, then wrapped her fingers around my shaft. She began to play the head around her entrance, smearing the plentiful lubrication from both of us around and around her hole. "Get ready, Daddy," she cooed softly into my ear. "Get ready to feel my tight little pussy, 'cause I want your cock inside me. I'm not taking no for an answer."

I felt her center me on her, and her soft, wet lips wrap around my head as she lowered just enough to insert the tip. The heat of her drew me, I lifted my hips for more penetration, but she giggled and pulled away, keeping the same slight contact.

I pulled the top of her dress down, revealing a sheer red bra, punctuated by her hard nipples. I pulled that below her breasts, she quickly unclasped it and threw it to the floor. I lowered my head and took a nipple, a hard, fat red nipple between my lips, then ran my tongue around it. She sighed, "Oh god, I love that!"

My hand took control of that breast while my mouth found the other. She shuddered a little, "Oh, you better stop. You're gonna make me be a bad girl." Her hips began to move a little, circling over me, stirring the opening of her pussy with the little portion of my cock lucky enough to have contact.

Again I felt her shake, and she became suddenly aggressive, shoving me onto my back. Still she held that two inches of penetration. Her face fell to mine and she began to kiss me, wetly and passionately. After a full minute of making out, she put her hands on my chest and lifted up. Debbie stared down at me, so gorgeous. Her lips were wet, her chest beaded in sweat, nipples shockingly red and hard.

"What am I gonna do with you, Daddy?" she mused. Her finger traced my lips, then dipped into my mouth. I played my tongue around it, and sucked it hard. That brought a smile. She climbed off of me, and I groaned in frustration. She sat beside me, playing one red nail tipped finger around my hard flesh still wet from her entrance. She lowered her lips to my ear. I'm hungry, are you hungry? That fingertip now played around my lips, slipping against them with our lubricants from her fingerplay. I licked the salty brine from it. "Are you hungry for me?" she murmured.

I sucked her finger in reply.

In one smooth motion, she slid her head towards my knees, lifted her leg over me, and settled onto my chest. I had to move her dress from my face, flipped it up over her pale ass, and faced the most amazing view of my life. Hard to describe, but I can recall it at any moment, it's burned into the forefront of my memory.

Debbie was bent over, on her hands and knees, I could feel her breath cooling the wetness on my cock. Her knees were below my arms, my hands above her waist holding her dress. But her ass, god, her amazing ass. Smooth as marble, the forbidden, hidden flesh pale and perfect, her upper thighs tanned to her bikini line.

Her lips extended just a little from her entrance, bordered by the puffy mound of her pussy. The gap gave a peek of the crimson lining of her wetness, and I pulled her ass down towards my waiting mouth. As it neared, I felt her mouth softly take the head of my cock inside.

I gently kissed the upper reaches of her inner thighs, the hollows just adjacent to her pussy. Goosebumps raised as I turned the kiss into a lick and slid my tongue across to the other side, enjoying the contours and just brushing her slit as I passed over it. That made her jump a little, and my cock slipped from her mouth. I could feel her hair brushing across it as she held still, concentrating on my efforts between her thighs.

Soft kisses led me back to her pussy, and I began to lick her, starting from the outer puffiness, then her vulvae, and finally running the tip of my tongue up her gapping center, from the drooling gap up to the back edge, then down to find her tiny clit.

That really got to her and she began to twitch and shudder as I reached a thumb up and slipped it inside her. She was so slick, her lubrication flowed down my thumb as I hooked it towards the front of her cunt, and I softly began to suck on her clit.

Her pelvis began to tilt sharply, grinding on my face, craving more friction. My cock was forgotten, she sat up straight on my face and concentrated completely on her pleasure. Debbie became really vocal as she approached orgasm, panting and grunting, then she sang out with her release, cumming hard as I slipped my hand out and grinding her pussy harder across my face.

A thin slick fluid began to ooze from her, I'd never seen a woman lubricate like this. As she smeared it around and around, her climax came in waves, her sweet voice crying out, "OH MY GOD! Oh thank you! THANK YOU DADDY! THANK YOU! OH GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!"

Her orgasm went on for so long that I was having a hard time breathing, but I would have happily died between her lovely thighs. Finally, with a series of irregular jerks, she came down from her peak, and slumped across me, her sweaty body slipping against mine. Her head lay on my lower abdomen, my cock tangled in her hair.

I let her rest, though my cock moved against her involuntarily as I enjoyed the heady scent of her pussy. After a minute, I felt her head move, and she softly took me into her mouth. She sucked softly, played her tongue around the head, and was rewarded with full erection very quickly.

Debbie raised up on her hands and knees, and turned around to lay back down, face to face. She smiled beautifully at me, and kissed my neck, then reached down to guide me as she slid down onto my cock. When we were fully joined, she lay still, and sighed heavily. "Oh my god, it feels so good to have someone inside me again."

I pulsed inside her, and she giggled and squeezed me back, hard. "Bet I can make you cum," she whispered. "Bet I can make you cum in my pussy. Matter of fact, bet you'll cum in me at least twice tonight."

She lifted her head up to look me in the eyes. What a beautiful girl, her hair plastered to her sweaty face, her skin glowing with the flush of orgasm. She moved a lock of hair out of the way, and stared at me. Again I felt her squeeze me inside her, she held the grip, then relaxed.

Debbie slowly slid up on me until just my head remained inside, then slithered back down engulfing me again, smiling at me the whole time.

"Ready?" she asked. I nodded.

Without moving her upper body, she began to raise and lower her hips, fucking me with the rotation that massaged every part of my cock.

"Ready?" she repeated.

"Oh god, yes."

She put her soft lips to my ear, and licked me lightly. "Cum, Daddy. Cum in my sweet little pussy." She froze and clamped me tightly inside her.

Instantly I erupted inside her, my hips driving up off of the bed, seeking her depths, pulsing shots of my semen into her womb. My head burned with the release, and it went on and on.

Finally, I collapsed onto my back, panting with exhaustion. Debbie lay still for a minute, I could feel cum leaking out between us.

"Mmm. I like that feeling, don't you?" she cooed. "I never did it without a condom before, it feels so nasty having your cum up inside me."

"Mmm hmm," I replied.

My lover slipped off, and lay beside me, her leg hooked over my stomach, leaking our juice onto my leg. The feel of her smooth pussy against me made my cock wave.

Treated2
Treated2
1,257 Followers
12