Loving Stepfather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew how Julia liked this, and quickly found the soft, spongy surface. I inserted a second finger, and began to finger-fuck, rapidly as my tongue worked her clitoris. Emma was thrashing and arching her back, and I knew she was on the verge of her climax.

I was not about to stop, and suddenly, her whole body tensed, and I felt the muscles of her young, tight cunt squeeze my fingers and begin the rhythmic, pulsing as her juices flowed. She sighed loudly and cried out. I didn't stop, but maintained my licking and thrusting until she pushed me away.

Mouth and chin covered in her juices, I looked up at Sangeeta. She was leaning back on her elbow, thighs parted casually and one hand lurking between them, gently rubbing her clit as she watched.

I moved across, keen to mix Emma's juices with hers, and pushed her legs wider. I repeated my actions with Emma, enjoying the richer, stronger, more musky scents and free flowing juices. She orgasmed with a gush of a liquid and a sharp cry, squeezing my head as she seemed transported. When I pulled back, she gave a little sigh, as if pulling away had caused her physical pain.

"I ... I never knew it could be like that," she gasped. "I have pleasured myself, which was good - but that was ... that was incredible. I loved it."

I drew my arm across my face, cleaning off the mixed fluids, and smiled. I knew I was quite adept at oral - especially when I used my fingers at the same time - and was delighted that I had introduced these young women to such pleasures. I only hoped they would have the chance to enjoy plenty of oral sex in the future.

"My turn to suggest something to you two," I said. "I think you'd enjoy trying oral on one another."

The two girls looked at one another. There was a clear apprehension - after all, lesbianism was another new departure - however, first Emma, then Sangeeta nodded.

We debated briefly over whether they should do it one at a time, or both together, and eventually agreed that a 69 position might be a good start.

I watched as they manoeuvred themselves into position, then, tentatively at first, then more confidently, they licked one another. As I watched, each woman moved her fingers to the other's wet, open lips, and began to replicate my movements, then, Emma slid her long, elegant fingers directly into Sangeeta's bum crack, pushing in, reaching, I'm certain, the small hole in the centre.

Sangeeta did the same, learning as she went along, touching Emma's anus, but not seeking to push inside, as I might have done. No doubt the hole was very tight, and both were concerned about causing pain.

They climaxed almost simultaneously, and I felt certain that Julia must have heard. I wondered what she was doing. She might have been pottering about, trying to distract herself - but I suspected she would be masturbating, enjoying the idea of me with two women - one of them her daughter. No doubt she would tell me later.

"I've got an idea," Emma piped up, once she had recovered from her second orgasm, "I've got a couple of toys which mum leant me. We should try them."

This would, of course, be a way of finding out if Sangeeta's hymen was intact. Julia had explained to me that, after the violent accidents which these girls had suffered, there was a good chance that their hymens would have broken - that is what she assumed had happened to Emma, and as Sangeeta had borrowed toys, I guessed the same was true of her.

Emma produced a vibrator and a dildo, both about seven inches long, and offered them to Sangeeta. She chose the dildo - a pink tube, designed to look like a penis, with artificial balls attached. She held out her hand for it, but Emma pulled it away.

"Lie back. I want to use it on you." Sangeeta did as she was told, and as I sat and watched, my cock rigid, Emma approached. "Actually," she reconsidered, "bend over the bed. I can put it in from behind."

Sangeeta seemed about to object, but Emma's commanding tone seemed to appeal to a submissive part of her nature, and she meekly wriggled round, presenting her full, rounded arse. Emma spread her pussy lips and placed the dildo on her hole, sliding it in gently at first, until the full length was buried, before she began thrusting it in and out.

She began thrusting rapidly, then suddenly slowed down as she leaned to me. "Put on a condom," she whispered, "when I pull this out, I want you to fuck her."

I was stunned. I had never envisioned this, and was concerned that this may not be what Sangeeta wanted.

Emma kept thrusting as Sangeeta's breathing became more rapid and she pushed herself onto the dildo more forcefully, then suddenly stopped and nodded to me.

"Do you want me to take over from the dildo, Sangeeta," I asked, "I've got a condom on and I'm all ready."

"Yes, yes," she moaned, "Fuck me, please."

I knelt behind her, spread her buttocks and slowly, steadily, pushed my way inside her. I knew I was bigger than dildo, but I still expected her cunt to be looser after two orgasms and a fucking with a dildo. I needed to be careful. I did not want to finish too soon, but it would be all too easy.

I thrust in and out, allowing my hips to slam into her ample, fleshy buttocks, spreading her cheeks with my hands, so I could look down and see the small dark hole and delicate skin around it, just above my cock, sliding in and out of her succulent cunt.

I felt her pussy tighten as she came. I quickly focused my mind on boring, mundane things - my work, loading the dishwasher, mowing the lawn. Thankfully, I did not cum, and as she repeatedly squeezed my cock, I remained still, withdrawing only when flopped forwards on the bed.

Sangeeta turned her very satisfied face to the side, looking at Emma. "Your turn," she announced. Emma dutifully took up her position, bending over the bed. I looked at her buttocks, comparing them to the fleshy, jelly-like mounds of Sangeeta. I would not need to part them to see her back passage - they were tight and firm, already spread as she bent over.

Her pussy was delectable - wet, puffy lips, pink inner flesh showing and her engorged clit proudly displayed. Sangeeta took the vibrator, and after a few seconds familiarising herself with the controls, pressed it onto Emma's hole. It disappeared smoothly and easily, and as it did, I saw Emma's hand reach round to stroke her clit.

As Emma had done to her, Sangeeta began to slide it in and out, adjusting the speed of vibration until Emma murmured "Oh, Yes." With the vib pumping in and out, and her fingers working her clit, Emma built towards orgasm. As her back arched and her ragged breaths turned to steady sighs, Sangeeta pulled out the vib and turned to me.

"Now you." I paused, momentarily wondering if it was right to be the first to fuck my step-daughter, but then realised that, after fucking Sangeeta, it would be wrong to refuse - Emma might even feel rejected.

I knelt behind her, looking down on her spread buttocks and the brown, puckered skin around her anus, and slipped into her inviting cunt.

She was not as tight as her friend - maybe because she had spent time practising with Julia's toys - but still much tighter than I was used to. I fucked her steadily, to ensure that I retained control, and, as before, turned my mind to life's more boring elements as she climaxed, pulling out as she left the plateau of ecstasy.

Both women lay on the bed, sweating and gasping. I gazed down, not believing what was happening. My step-daughter, beautiful, yet feeling undesirable because of her disability, her friend, rounded curves, full and soft, unfairly treated by her family, but deserving of so much better in life.

Both gazed at me standing above them, rock hard, condom drooping absurdly from my erection. Emma giggled.

"Take that thing off. It looks stupid."

I didn't need telling twice. She glanced at Sangeeta. "Do you think he should finish now?" Sangeeta nodded. "I want to watch - and taste it." Emma continued.

"I want to watch," replied Sangeeta, "I never thought about tasting it ... but ..." she considered the idea, both of them acting as if I simply wasn't there, "I think I will. I never thought of it before. Is it what people do?"

Emma giggled deliciously. "Oh yes. My mum does. She told me. And I've seen it loads on porn sites."

"OK." Sangeeta smiled, and they both turned to me.

Usually, Julia would be on her knees in front of me for this, but clearly that was impossible for these two. I told them to lie on the bed, heads next to each other, and knelt beside them.

It did not take long. I took my cock in hand and stroked quickly, catching the base of my glans with each stroke, and as I felt the tightness in my stomach and hips, I aimed carefully, allowing the first strong, creamy spurt to hit my step-daughter's mouth, then rapidly re-adjusting for the second jet to feed her friend.

Quickly swapping back, I pushed my pulsing penis into Emma's mouth, and although she sucked hard, trying to hold me there, I withdrew before my spasms finished and pushed my member into Sangeeta. There I stopped, allowing her to suck my cum from me, emptying my balls and leaving me spent.

I was gasping, shaking as I dropped back onto my haunches. Evidently, both girls had swallowed my deposits, as there were no wet patches on the bed, and neither was gagging. Indeed, they were both smiling.

I bent forwards and kissed Emma gently on the forehead - a fatherly kiss, full of love. I leaned across and kissed Sangeeta full on the lips - a lover's kiss this time, long, mouths opening and tongues wrapping around each other. She deserved that. She deserved to feel that this had not been some kind of transaction - an educational process - but an experience full of care and affection.

I leaned away from them, and watched in amazement as they turned to one another and kissed long and deep. They began moving around, placing their bodies side by side, arms embracing each other and beginning to explore one another.

I decided to take my leave. I needed to see Julia, and tell her what had taken place. I was a little concerned that things may have gone too far for her liking - although she had given both Emma and I a free pass to do what we wanted.

I left the room, taking my clothes, my dick twitching down as I walked, swinging proudly at first, and flopping discreetly by the time I opened our bedroom door and saw my wife on the bed.

Julia was naked, her legs wide apart, cunt pink and glistening with juices, coating not only her puffy labia, but her thighs and pubis as well. There was a dark, wet mark on the sheet below. Her face was flushed, nipples erect, and in her hand, she held a large vibrator - the ten-inch one which she occasionally enjoyed. On the bed was a wand and a transparent dildo.

She looked up at me and giggled, making her breasts bounce enticingly. Had I not been spent, I would have leapt on her and fucked her immediately.

"That was amazing," she breathed, "well done. You've made two girls very happy - even if they do seem to have turned into lesbians. Actually, I think they'll be bi - best of both worlds."

"How the fuck do you know that?" I asked, shocked that she knew such details.

She turned to the side and opened the lid of the laptop. On the screen were the two young women I had just left. Emma was feasting on Sangeeta's large, tasty tits. My mouth fell open. "You watched?" I was almost outraged, though drawn to the antics on the screen.

"Emma asked me to," she informed me, "and I didn't think you'd mind. She wanted a record of it for her and Sangeeta. As she said, it might be the only time - and how many people have their first time recorded, to watch whenever they want. I thought it would be a nice one to add to our collection too."

I lay next to her, and we both watched as the two women fondled one another. I had to agree. It would be fun to watch back. Julia's hand slipped down to my cock, and I felt myself stiffening.

"Anyway," she whispered, "if I hadn't watched, my first comment would have been about your shaved cock and balls. Looks gorgeous - very tasty - and no hairs between my teeth."

She bent down and took me in her mouth. Steadily, I became fully erect, relaxing while she sucked me until I shot my load deep into her throat.

So that was how it started. After that, we entertained friends of Emma's on a regular basis. As she met someone with body dysmorphia or low confidence, who wanted to know what sex was like, I would oblige. I met all sorts, sometimes with Emma, sometimes without. I met amputees, people with a vast range of disabilities - some who would find it impossible to have a typical sexual relationship, and some who just needed encouragement.

I met some of them several times, some only once. Occasionally, Julia would join in - especially with young men, often confused about their sexuality. Sometimes, they just wanted to watch.

As for Emma, she and I developed a wonderful, natural relationship. Being naked around one another became natural, and Julia, Emma and I started going on naturist holidays. The sexual side of mine and Emma's relationship was strictly limited. Neither of us wanted it to become habitual, and Julia certainly didn't. As such, sex between us only happened when others were with us.

Whatever people might think, it worked for us, and lasted a couple of wonderful years before petering out. Emma found a boyfriend and married him, and that was that. I know that she and her husband enjoy swinging (as do Julia and I), and they use her experiences with me as a model for their own 'sexual surrogacy' service. Julia and I are proud of her - after all, she is our daughter.