Loving Swingers Experience

Story Info
A couples first experience swinging.
3.6k words
4.32
25.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 - Introductions

Zander could hardly believe where they were. He knew that Adeline had been sexually adventurous before they got married, and she sometimes whispered her fantasies to him during sex to spice things up. But when she proposed going to a swinger's resort for their wedding anniversary he was stunned. At first, he was resistant to the idea but when she said she missed the sexual excitement of her old life he thought 'Well, better we do this together rather than she go outside the marriage.' So, he reluctantly agreed.

Michael and Vicky had been living the lifestyle for several years. They noticed Adeline and Zander on the first day and could tell that they were new, and that Zander was anxious about the whole thing. So, Vicky, who loved being someone's first swing experience, suggested to Michael that they introduce themselves and offer to invite them back to their villa. Adeline said yes immediately but Zander took a little more convincing.

Part 2 - First Meeting

Michael and Vicky greeted Adeline and Zander warmly, offering them glasses of vintage burgundy and giving them a tour of the place, which was quite a step up from Zander and Adeline's simple room. It had a well-stocked kitchen and bar, a sumptuous bedroom with an oversized bed (clearly meant for groups) and private veranda boasting a spectacular view from the hot tub.

Vicky's tight and toned body was shown off in a tiny white string bikini, and Michael was in tight fitting trunks that displayed an impressive package.

Great, Zander thought, rich AND well hung. I'll be lucky if Adi comes home with me from this vacation. He felt like an idiot in his board shorts, but at least he wouldn't suffer by comparison.

Adeline and Vicky hit it off immediately, hugging each other when they first walked in. Zander couldn't help but notice Vicky's hand on Adeline's shapely ass. He knew Adeline was fluid in her sexual tastes and had told him about some wild sex she had with girls before they met, but she had assured him he didn't need to worry because, as she had said "A girl's tongue and fingers are great, but I love cock!" He had to admit, seeing how she pressed her ample breasts up against Vicky's smaller but perky girls was a bit of a turn on. How he would feel about her doing the same with Michael's thick anaconda might be another matter entirely.

Part 3 - The Conversation

They took their drinks onto the veranda and settled onto the sofa, exchanging the typical small talk of couples getting to know each other. Where are you from, what do you do for a living? Any pets? What made you decide to try swinging? Zander started to stammer out an answer, but Adeline jumped in.

"Well, you know how it is. After you're married for a while things get a little...routine. Don't get me wrong, sex is wonderful with Zan, he's so sensitive and loving. HE always makes sure that I cum at least once before he gets his. We have the typical collection of toys and there's always porn to watch together." and she sighed deeply "But I just need... I don't know..."

"Adventure? Variety?" Vicky broke in. Adeline nodded, looking a little downcast. Zander felt sick to his stomach and a little sad. He thought their communication about sex was great, but here she was saying things to strangers she had never said to him.

Michael said "Believe it or not, it's not at all unusual for the woman in a relationship to suggest swinging first. Vicky had to talk me into it, and I'm really glad she did!" And he kissed her ear as she reached up and caressed his cheek with a smile.

"That's right" Vicky continued. "Sex with Michael is beyond great." and she leaned towards Adeline and in an exaggerated stage whisper said "He's got a HUGE cock!" Adeline giggled and, Zander noticed, visibly squirmed. "But even a huge cock can become just the same huge cock, week in.... week out."

At this Michael pinched her nipple, and said "Hey, I never hear you complain!" Vicky playfully slapped his hand away

Vicky went on. "Brute! Anyway, like I was saying, you start to miss the excitement and discovery of a new sexual partner."

"I KNOW!" Adeline said, a little too enthusiastically for Zander's taste and his face showed it.

"Hey buddy, don't take it so hard." Michael said, seeing Zander's expression "Swinging as a couple is a way to bring that excitement back for both of you without the worry of cheating. It's all above board. And believe me, no one is here to take away anyone's girl. Most swingers have really solid relationships. They have to or it wouldn't work."

Zander finally got out the thought that had been compressing his heart "But what if she decides I'm.... I'm..."

"What? Too small? A lousy pussy eater?" Michael barked a laugh "Buddy, believe me, I have seen kitten here cum so hard, on cocks WAY bigger than mine by the way, that she passed out. I've never come CLOSE to that! And NO man can satisfy a woman with his mouth the way another woman can!"

Vicky nodded "That's true. But no matter what I always go to sleep and wake up with you lover!"

Michael and Vicky were looking at each other with so much love that Zander finally turned and looked into Adeline's eyes. "Sweetheart, if this is what you really want, I'll do my best to go with it."

Adelines's eyes glistened with tears as she kissed him deeply and whispered into his ear "Thank you. I love only you baby, for ever and ever, no matter what."

"So then" Michael said in a hearty voice, rubbing his hands together with a lascivious grin "What's it going to be tonight then? Soft swap or full swap?"

Zander choked on his mouthful of wine and gurgled out, wine spilling out of his mouth "SOFFFF!" but Adeline said in a questioning voice "Uhm.... full?" and turned an almost pleading look to Zander.

Vicky replied in a scolding tone "Michael, they're new, don't be rude and rush things!" Then, in a warm seductive tone she said "Let's just see where things go shall we? Come on you uncouth brute. Let's take these two lovebirds into the hot tub."

And she stood and held out her hands to both Zander and Adeline.

Part 4 - First Touch

The hot tub session started out tamely enough. They were all still in their swimsuits, continuing the small talk, backing off the precipice they had been on. They talked about the view of the lovely Italian village; how good the food was and what a wonderful wine Michael had selected. Then the wine started to have its effect and Adeline said, after taking a deep breath "You know, this bikini top doesn't fit as well as I would like. I think I am just going to take it off." She quickly untied the halter stings and her large breasts tumbled out, the water of the hot tub lapping around them and across her nipples that were just starting to harden.

"Whoah!!" said Michael "Beautiful pair there Adeline!"

Vicky laughed "Michael's always loved big tits. Makes me wonder why he ever got involved with these." and she, in turn, discarded her bikini top, revealing a perfect set of breasts, slightly upturned with pointy nipples surrounded by pale areolae.

Michael laughed his distinctive sharp laugh "I probably wouldn't have if you didn't give the best blowjobs east of the Mississippi Kitten." Vicky stuck her tongue out at him and made a face.

Zander stared at Vicky's breasts admiringly. He hadn't seen another woman's bare breasts, outside of the occasional porn, since his sophomore year in college. "They're..... lovely." Zander said shyly. Vicky cupped them in her hands and looked down at them, thumbing the nipples "I thought about a boob job, but was afraid I would lose sensitivity in my nipples. I LOVE it when someone kisses them." And with that she raised her eyes, which suddenly smoldered in the sunset light, up to both Zander and Adeline and said, "Do either of you want to kiss them?"

To which Adeline said, "I sure would!" and she leaned across the hot tub, lowered down, and placed a gentle kiss on each nipple, flicking them briefly with her tongue. She turned and looked a Zander "Baby, do you want to?"

Zander was paralyzed. He could hardly believe what was happening. He had agreed to this but suddenly it was almost too much. His head was spinning, partly from the wine, partly from the surge of lust he was feeling, and partly from the surreal nature of the experience. "I.... I... I need to go to the bathroom." And he stumbled out of the hot tub, his wet feet slapping on the tile of the veranda.

"It's in the hall to your left." Michael called out.

Zander all but slammed the bathroom door, leaning against it trying to control his breathing. His heart was racing and, worst yet he finally noticed his cock was ragingly hard, straining against his ridiculous board shorts and already dripping pre-cum. "Okay" he said out loud "Okay. Take it easy. Remember you are doing this for Adi. It's for Adi... it's all for her" he repeated to himself. When he felt he had regained control he let out a huge breath and said "Alright, you can do this." And, just to convince the others, he flushed the toilet, washed his hands and returned to the hot tub.

As he approached, he could see that Michael, Vicky and Adeline were all next to each other, talking in low tones. When they saw him coming Vicky slid over and patted the spot between her and Adeline "We saved your spot." she said, smiling gently. Zander slid into the spot laughing a little awkwardly, "Thanks, I guess that wine through me quick."

"Zan" Adeline said softly "Michael and Vicky suggested something while you were gone. Tell him Vicky."

Vicky smiled at Zander and said "Michael and I have been a lot of other couple's first swing, and sometimes we find if we make the encounter completely about them and their pleasure, it helps to ease into it, especially if one of them is....uhm... unsure."

Michael cut in "Vicky is almost an expert at this by now. One thing she suggests as that you two maintain physical and eye contact, through the whole thing. Focus completely on each other and what you are experiencing. Talk to each other, tell each other what you are feeling. Don't worry about performing for us, just let Vicky and I take care of things. We REALLY love doing that."

Adeline took Zander's face in both hands, kissed him softly. gazed directly into his eyes and said, "Are you okay with that baby?"

Zander nodded and croaked out a "Yeah, I think so."

And from there things proceeded. Michael and Vicky slipped off their bottoms and waited patiently for Adeline and Zander to follow suit. Then they retook their spots and drew up close to either side of Zander and Adeline. Michael started kissing Adeline's neck and fondling her breasts. Vicky, in turn drew close to Zander, ran her tongue around the outside of his ear and whispered, "Kiss your beautiful wife."

As Zander turned his head to meet Adeline's mouth with his own, he felt Vicky's hand go gently around his cock. "My god Adi" he whispered into Adeline's mouth.

Adeline smiled and sighed, exploring his mouth with her tongue "I know baby, isn't this wonderful?" Adeline let out a soft low moan and kissed Zander hungrily as Michael's hand slid down her slick belly, under the water, and between her legs that were spread across both Michael and Zander's thighs.

Part 5 - Escalation

Michael brought Adeline to climax with his fingers three times. The first and second times she cried out into Zander's mouth as they were kissing deeply "I LOVE YOU BABY!". The third time she pulled her kiss away and gazed into his eyes. "Watch me baby, watch me cum." she whispered. And she held eye contact, squinting only a little, shuddering and moaning as her climax overtook her and her thighs clamped around Michael's hand. Zander knew that Adeline's internal muscles were squeezing and pulsing around Michael's fingers like they had around his cock so many times.

When Adeline's spasms began to subside, she laughed and kissed Zander "My god baby, that was the most intensely erotic moment I have ever shared with you."

Zander nodded dumbly, only able to say "Uh huh." Zander would have said more but he was doing everything in his power not to think about Vicky's hand around his cock and how badly he wanted to cum. But somehow, she had kept him on the edge the whole time, knowing just when to slow down, speed up or squeeze the head when she felt his shaft begin to pulse and jerk.

Michael chuckled deep in his chest, kissing Adeline on the cheek. "Wow Adeline" he said "You sure are orgasmic. What was that... two times?"

Adeline flopped her head back on the deck said with a languorous smile "Three! I need a break from those talented fingers of yours." and she kissed Michael back with gusto.

Michael broke away from the kiss and looked over at Vicky saying, "How's Zander doing over there Kitten?"

Vicky stopped her stroking and giggled "Admirably! I thought for sure he would shoot his load when she came the second time, but I know what I'm doing!" And she playfully ran a fingernail up and down the underside of Zander's cock. "But I think this is getting a little unfair and I should finish the....".

Adeline popped her head up and exclaimed "WAIT!", cutting Vicky off.

Zander panted and said "WAIT?!?! My god Adi, my balls are about to explode!"

Adeline gave him a wicked smile and said "Baby, I want to watch Vicky suck your cock while I suck Michael's."

"Ohhh ho ho!" Michael said "Zander my man, you are in for the treat of your life. Vicky has a VERY talented mouth!"

Vicky replied "He's right you know. But Michael, I'm not sure I can. You haven't seen Zander's cock yet." and she pushed Zander to his feet. Now Zander knew his cock was nowhere near as long as Michael's, but Adeline had always told him that his girth, when fully hard, was the biggest she had ever seen.

So, when Zander stood up, his raging hard on dripping water and pre-cum, Michael gave out a long low whistle "Wow, looks like a beer can!"

Adeline giggled "Right? I almost have to unhinge my jaw just to get the head in. And when he fucks me, my god, it touches everything."

Michael stood up too, his long hard cock casting a shadow across Adeline's breasts. "What do you think you could do with this?" he asked Adeline playfully.

Adeline laughed and took it in her hand, inspecting it with an assessing smile "Well, I'm not sure I can deep throat that all the way down. But I sure can try."

Zander and Michael perched on the side of the hot tub as Vicky and Adeline went to work. Vicky could barely get the head of Zander's cock in her small mouth but kissed, licked and sucked on the tip of his throbbing glans for all she was worth, stroking the shaft and playing with his balls as she did. Inexplicably she kept Zander from tipping over the edge and exploding into her open mouth and all over her face. Zander had never lasted this long in his life and was dizzy from erotic euphoria.

Zander watched in lustful wonder as fully two thirds of Michael's shaft disappeared down Adeline's throat, creating a small bulge as it went in. "I wonder how that feels?" he said in wonderment, out loud without realizing it.

"Amazing!" Michael said with a smile.

"onderfu" Adeline said around Michael's cock and giggled, winking at Zander. She had done her best to keep eye contact with him the whole time.

Vicky looked up at Zander, a regretful expression on her face "Sorry I can't return the favor. But there is NO way that thing is fitting in my mouth." and she gave him a salacious grin. "It would fit VERY nicely elsewhere though." and she wriggled her hips.

Adeline heard this and, panting heavily, pulled her head away from Michael's cock, a string of saliva and pre-cum trailing from her lip to the head. She looked at Zander, her eyes blazing with lust, and said in a husky voice "Baby, do want to fuck Vicky? Because I REALLY need to be fucked.... right now.... by Michael."

Part 6 - The Climax

Adeline's words were echoing around in Zander's head as they left the hot tub and went over to the sofa on the veranda. "Baby, do want to fuck Vicky? Because I REALLY need to be fucked.... right now.... by Michael." What was HAPPENING?!?! Zander had a total of 3 sexual partners in his life. A girl in college, which was really just heavy petting, that girl his junior year in college who he had fucked, or at least tried to but had cum the minute the head of his cock entered her, and finally Adeline. He had never wanted to fuck anyone else except Adeline. OK, sure, porn fantasies but those hardly counted.

But now he was laying back on the sofa, his throbbing member perpendicular to the plane of his body, with Vicky crouched over him. She was rolling and twisting her hips, rubbing the head of his cock with her wet pussy. He wasn't inside her yet, but she was preparing him and her for it. And Adeline, on her knees, was staring down at him, her hips arched back towards Michael who knelt behind her, gliding his long cock between the cheeks of her ass, preparing to impale her. Adeline was looking at him and saying something. The thrumming of his pounding pulse in his ears made her hard to understand. "Adi?" he said between rapid breaths.

Adeline stroked his cheek and looked into his eyes with love. She smiled and said, "It's okay baby, just let it happen." She arched her head back and gave out a low sigh as Michael eased into her.

Vicky stroked his cheek next and said, "That's right, just let this happen." Very slowly, she lowered himself onto him. The sound that came out of her was almost animalistic, somewhere between a groan of pain and a cry of pleasure. "Oh my god it's so thick. It's actually rubbing my clit!" she said to Michael.

Michael grinned, his hips rocking forward, and he grunted a little "Enjoy yourself Kitten."

Adeline looked down at Zander "Baby, he's so deep in me. This feels so good. Is it good for you too? Tell me how it feels."

Zander tried to collect his thoughts. Vicky was so tight that he could feel every ripple inside of her as she took more and more of him into her. "She's... she's... really good."

Adeline and Vicky looked at each other and smiled. Vicky said, "Looks like we all made a good decision here." She gasped as she lowered herself a little further onto Zander, squeezed with her inner muscles and making a cinder shifting, circling motion with her hips. Adeline reached out a hand and began rubbing hard little circles onto Vicky's clit. Vicky's head rolled to the side and back and her eyes began to roll back in her head. She groaned deep in her throat as she began to slowly ride up and down the length Zander. At the same time Adeline started to buck her hips back against Michael who was breathing heavily through clenched jaws.

Adeline kept her eyes locked onto Zander's and, just as she did when they were making love and she wanted him to cum, she whispered "Let go baby, let go."

The world tilted on its axis. Zander's vision started to grey out around the edges as an explosive orgasm rocked him. His hips bucked upwards, and his cock exploded into Vicky, pulsing and twitching inside her and emptying what felt like a gallon of cum. He cried out to Adeline "Adi... I love you.... I love you."

Adeline her own climax approaching, smiled down at him and said between ragged breaths "I love you too baby."

Vicky gasped and clenched herself around Zander, her ass twitching and her legs shaking in the throes of a powerful climax. Adeline dropped down to her elbows and kissed Zander, driving her tongue into his mouth and moaning as she had her fourth orgasm of the night. Michael threw back his head in ecstasy and groaned as he hilted himself into Adeline and shot his load into her.

12