Loving The Corporate Prince Ch. 12

Story Info
Small town. Secret Billionaire. TransMan + CisMan Romance.
3.7k words
4.1
1.5k
00

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjmoreo
mjmoreo
16 Followers

Copyright © 2021 by M.J. Moréo

All rights reserved. This book or any portion of, may not be reproduced, used, or distributed in any manner without prior written permission of the publisher or author, except in the case of brief quotations for critical reviews and other non-commercial uses.

Trigger Warning:

This book contains scenes that may trigger dysphoria including transphobia and penetrative intercourse (not at the same time). This book contains kink scenes including limb restriction and more. If these are themes you are not prepared to handle, please do not continue. Always read and play responsibly!

PART TWO

⟡ CHAPTER TWELVE ⟡

River

The sky was grayer than usual. Maybe gray isn't the correct term. Everything was white out. A few inches of pure white snow had blanketed Ellis and the only marker differentiating the sky from the ground was the slight difference in color - the sky's grayish tinge alerted the eye to clouds rather than a somehow all-white sky.

Sometimes, the sky was gray for so long, I forgot that the hue was mostly made up of clouds and that somewhere behind there, there was a blue sky.

"So, would you say your first semester at LSCC was a success?" Stephanie cooed as our last class released.

Mr. Hope wished us all happy holidays, before the students flooded out of the building, ready to have thoughts that weren't all encompassed with school for the next few weeks. Dustin and I walked incredibly close, letting our shoulders brush together, reminding each other we were there.

He was wrapped up in his gray puffy jacket that was no doubt, incredibly expensive.

He wore a thick, navy blue scarf with it, making his eyes pop all the more.

Sometimes I had to stop and remind myself that we were together. Somehow, out of everyone, he chose me.

"I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I passed my classes," I laughed.

'Especially because my sleep has only gotten worse. The woman from my dreams haunts me and my back and shoulders have been killing me more than ever.'

"Well you shouldn't be, you worked your ass off for it." Dustin smiled, nudging my arm.

"You did, River." said Stephanie, pulling on her hat and gloves as she walked to her car. "You should do something nice for yourself over the holiday to celebrate! Give yourself a win!"

"Oh, you're one to talk!"

The three of us stood in the parking lot as it emptied out. The few students from out of town would go back to their own respective hometowns, making Ellis feel that much more empty, and the school would be vacant for the few weeks that one year turned to another.

"Seriously, what are you guys doing for break? Dustin, are you going back to New York?"

"Actually, I think I might. Not the whole break though, just a few days. River... I was going to ask if you wanted to come with me... I wanted to give you a little vacation."

My mouth dropped open slightly but no words escaped my lips. I had no idea what to say. I've never had the money to leave Ellis in that capacity before and I had no idea what a trip like this would even look like.

'How much would it cost? When would it be? Would I be meeting Dustin's family?'

"Uhh..."

"I'll leave you two to discuss! Dustin, if River doesn't decide to go, I'll go with you!"

She giggled before giving us her good-byes and zooming off, probably to go hang out with her self-appointed baby bro, Gil.

I leaned against my car in the cold, staring at Dustin.

"Sorry to just drop that on you like that, it seemed like a good time." Dustin's face grew pink from the cold. The tip of his nose got rosy, which made him, somehow, all the cuter.

"Before you say no, let me give you some details. It's about a 10-hour drive. 5 Saturday, 5 Sunday. Stay in a hotel overnight and I'll grab you a plane ticket for the way back so you don't have to stay all week because I know that's overwhelming and potentially awkward to be around my family but what I'm saying is that I want to cover this trip because I've seen you work so hard and you don't give yourself anything and I just want you to enjoy yourself even if it's just a few days but now I'm rambling-"

"Whoa, OK. Take a breath." I laughed. "Why don't we get somewhere warm first and then talk about it more?"

Dustin smiled.

"Where were you thinking?"

"How about my place?"

Surprise crossed his expression. His eyes widened and his mouth drooped.

"Absolutely! I'll follow you!"

Dustin had never been to my place the whole time we've been seeing each other. Part of me was ashamed. I didn't want him to judge me after seeing how differently we lived, but guilt followed those thoughts. I knew he wouldn't judge me. He never has, but my emotional reflexes were tense, bracing myself for a potential condemnation.

I pulled my car into the unkempt parking lot of my apartment, littered with trash and weeds through upheaved concrete. I did my best to let my deep breaths steady my rising blood. My heart pounded in my chest. Everything about our homes was different.

'What if actually seeing it like this made it become real for him?'

We walked up to my building wordlessly, which only made my worries worsen. The large, dirty storm door was missing the window and creaked loudly when I opened it. After nervously fumbling with the keys, I finally got my door open. We moved down the steps into the dingy, dark basement that had two bedrooms, a small bathroom, and a kitchen/living area. The linoleum flooring that was bubbling and warping in spots, creaked as we walked in.

"Sorry about the smell..." I began. "The people who lived here before us apparently had a cat and it pissed all over the carpet."

"Your landlord didn't think to replace the carpet before you moved in?"

"That's a good one!" I laughed. "I'll give you a quick tour. This is the kitchen slash living room slash dining room."

Dustin smiled despite his shoulders being raised uncomfortably. Our whole apartment was smaller than his living room. I pointed down the long, dark hall.

"The door on the end to the right is the bathroom. Don't close the door all the way though because it's kind of broken and if you close it all the way you'll get trapped inside. That's my room on the left. Other door is Gil's. So... Yeah. Me casa."

"Where do you do your laundry?"

"At the laundromat..." An awkward pause fell between us. "Uh... Would you like something to drink? We've got water, coffee, and... Well, beer."

We laughed as Dustin refused a drink and I led him to my bedroom.

The walls were white and I didn't have much in there to fill the space. Just my bed and desk and closet. There was a small stack of library books next to the bed, where I would have liked to put a bookshelf if I felt like buying and keeping more books but I hated the idea of having to lug them all around from apartment to apartment. Dustin sat on my bed freely with a deep breath, falling on his back as I closed the door behind me.

I lit a candle to try to mask the smell a bit.

"This is not at all how I imagined your bedroom would look,"

"Is that so? How did you imagine it would look?" I asked, laying next to him on the bed staring at the pipes exposed through the missing ceiling tiles.

The upstairs neighbors' bathroom sat above my room and was unfortunately loud. Every single cough or groan from the tenants above us boomed through my room and whenever someone washed their hands or flushed their toilet, the water would rush through the pipes with a loud whoosh that would easily interrupt your thoughts if you hadn't built up an immunity to it.

"I don't know, I guess I imagined... it would be darker? Like gray paint on the walls or maybe red and black... Maybe with more posters of rock bands or... Video games or something."

"I'm going to pretend you didn't just imagine I would have the bedroom of someone about fifteen years younger than myself, so we can discuss this trip you want to take."

Dustin laughed.

"What are your thoughts about that, anyway?" Dustin asked.

"I don't know I've hardly ever left Ellis... I guess I've never really thought what it would be like to-"

Suddenly, the wooshes from the pipes stirred before a loud creak from a sliding chair bellowed above the noise.

"GOD-FUCKING-DAMIT ADAM. GOD-FUCKING-DAMNIT. YOU FLOODED THE FUCKING BATHROOM AGAIN. HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO FUCKING TELL YOU TO WATCH WHAT YOU'RE FUCKING DOING?"

The wall on the opposite end of my room began to leak from the ceiling. At first it was just a drip but that drip quickly turned into a stream and that stream turned into a near waterfall.

I sighed, running to my closet to grab a towel to pool at the bottom of the wall and catch at least some of the water. The screaming above us continued.

"I'm sorry about all that. The lady who lives above us lives with her son and... Well, you probably heard but he floods the bathroom a lot. It's why I keep my walls pretty bare."

"Do they scream at each other like that all the time too?"

"Yeah..." I sighed.

"That sounds stressful at the very least."

"Yeah... Hey, maybe a vacation would be nice."

I caught Dustin staring at the leaking wall with a squint. The paint had begun to peel off in spots because of the constant water overflow.

"Did you peel your paint into a word?"

"Huh? No,"

"It looks like it says something." Dustin got up from my bed and traced the spots with his finger. "See? E-R-O-S."

"E-R-O-S? I don't think that's a word." I laughed.

The first hour of the trip really felt like an hour. Especially once we got on the turnpike, everything looked the same but it was so incredibly early in the morning, neither of us really felt like talking.

It was nice to sit in the cozy, warm silence with each other and our hot cups of coffee as the sun rose in front of us. I sat with my thoughts, occasionally looking over at Dustin with masculine hands on the steering wheel.

'Is it possible for someone to look sexy, driving? Because he does, somehow.'

For some reason, taking this trip felt like taking a step forward for us, and every time he let out a low sigh, I glanced up and down his body and wanted him all the more.

Eventually, our energy rose with the sun. When it was up, it was up for a while. A song would come on and we'd exchange our surprise at our similar tastes in music. He'd sing a line, and then I'd sing a line, and then we'd turn it up and sing together.

We talked about our dreams. We talked about our pet-peeves. We talked about the meaning of life, our spiritual beliefs, our dynamics with other people, and our memories. We even talked about making new memories. Together. The initial 5 hours flew by faster than I could have ever imagined it would and with a bit of time left before we found a hotel, we were high from each other's company.

"Well, I want to hear more about these dirty fantasies of yours, Mister." Dustin smiled, coyly eyeing me from the driver's seat while his hand slipped to my thigh.

"Where do I begin?" I laughed.

"Oh, let's do like... A sexy twenty questions."

"I'm in, you go first."

"Hmm," Dustin mulled over thoughts in his head and I could see the cogs of his brain spinning with the way he bit his lips. "Have you ever thought about me while you jerk off?"

'Of course,' I thought.

"...Yes." I laughed. "Have you?"

"Does this count as my question?"

"No, I'll ask an original question, I'm just curious."

"OK then - yeah. I have. Of course, I have."

I couldn't help but blush. I've never thought of being in someone's thoughts while they masturbate and here someone was readily admitting it.

"Your question?"

"My question is... Have you ever had a threesome?"

Dustin feigned a surprised gasp, making me laugh.

"No, I haven't. Have you?"

"No... Would you?" I asked.

"I think I could be open to it with the right people, in the right situation. I just think it might be hard to find the right person. What about you?"

"Yeah, me too. I would have to be really comfortable because I think I could potentially get a little dysphoric but I don't know. I don't hate the idea... Your question, now!"

"Where is the craziest place you've ever had sex?" Dustin said, pulling off the exit and pulling into a large motel parking lot.

"Hm. I don't believe I've ever done it anywhere wild like public or anything. Just like... The bathroom? I don't know." I laughed. "What about you?"

"Yeah, same! I've always kind of wanted to though," Dustin unlocked his seatbelt and shifted in his seat to face me.

"You have? Dirty." I smirked, mirroring his body language.

"I could grab us a room and then we could... I don't know... Go somewhere?" Dustin's face couldn't hide his oncoming arousal as I watched his eyes travel up and down my face only to send shivers over my body as his eyes moved south.

"Sure, let's go somewhere."

Dustin moaned when our lips connected and I could already feel the heat in the car get thick. The windows started to fog as our hands roamed each other's torso's greedily. My tongue entered his mouth and wrapped around his own before sliding across his bottom lip, causing a shaky and small whimper to release.

I moved to the back seat of the car, giggling as Dustin followed and did his absolute best to slide the front seats up.

It turns out, having sex in a car is pretty difficult and not nearly as hot, at first, as one might think - but he finally made it back there. Dustin lost his footing and collapsed on top of me with a laugh. His knees were firmly planted on the floor, each leg going beneath a front seat.

"Well, it looks like I'm here to stay," he moaned. "What on Earth should I do while I'm down here?"

I bit my lips in response, somehow, still melting beneath his touch. His hands slid up my thighs and massaged my zipper, causing the friction on my cock to make me moan his name. His masculine hands pulled my zipper down and unbuttoned my pants before his fingers hooked under the hem of my jeans. I lifted my rear, allowing him to pull them as far down as they could, which turns out was only to just below my knees. That didn't stop him from taking me in his mouth in no time.

"H-holy shit," I moaned as my head fell on the back seat with a thump. My hands rested on Dustin's head as his hot lips bobbed up and down on me. My fingers tangled in his gorgeous blonde hair while I guided him. He grunted and groaned before pulling at his own pants but because of his position, he could only slide them down to just past his gorgeous rear.

He was so hard instantly, and seeing him stroking alone was hot, but added to it was our environment.

The heat bubbled inside me as I looked around at the fogged windows. The air was a bit cold but my skin burned and although we had parked in a secluded area and the windows were tinted, there was still the notion that we could be caught at any time. The urgency and exposure were somehow extremely erotic.

As Dustin's breathing grew heavy, and his arm's movements became fast and wild, I could tell he was close. So was I, but I didn't want to finish like this. My hands lightly guided his mouth off me and he looked up with quizzical eyes.

"Fuck me," I whispered before an enticing smile slide across his lips. Dustin corrected his posture, angling himself with my hole before pushing in slowly.

The both of us hissed with pleasure and in no time, his hips were rolling into me with a quick and steady rhythm. My hands continued to roam his body, pulling at his hips and squeezing his rear as my tongue slid along his neck, biting and sucking at any skin I could get at.

"Holy shit," He laughed.

"What?"

"You're so fucking hot. T-this is so fucking hot,"

His grunts became low growls but his pace never waivered.

"S-someone could come catch us..." I breathed with a smile as he pressed his sweaty forehead against mine. "Someone could see you fucking me, so fucking good,"

With the thought, his thrusts moved with more strength. His moans got louder. Our hot breath tangled and wove as our bodies did and out of nowhere...

"River?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm..." He breathed. "I'm..."

"Dustin-"

"I'm in love with you,"

"What?"

My heart felt like it stopped and exploded all at once as stars scattered throughout my chest.

"I love you," he said between his constant thrusts.

"H-holy shit," I cried as my climax overwhelmed me but instead of the stars bubbling in my gut and exploding there, the stars moved from the explosion in my chest, to my limbs, and to the rest of my body. "I love you too," I cried.

I buried my head into the crook of Dustin's neck, he plowed into me. The spots on my back where my shoulder blades were placed burned and buzzed with every I love you we exchanged. It wasn't painful. It was pleasurable.

"I love you," He cried. Even though I could hardly see and move from the immense pleasure that was overwhelming my body, I could feel Dustin's back shudder down to his hips.

"I love you," I repeated through my orgasm as I heard him cry the moan I knew so well as his own orgasm took over.

"Fuck, fuck! I love you River," He cried as he pulled himself out of me and shot his load all over my cock. I watched him stroke himself through his orgasm which only served to turn me on all over again. But then we both sat there with our heavy breaths and I could feel my own gaze on him growing more and more intense.

"I love you, Dustin," I whispered. "Was that something you said in the heat of the moment or did you really mean it?"

Dustin smiled with a small chuckle and placed a hand on my neck. His forehead got closer to mine and for a minute, I thought he'd press them together - but he didn't. Instead, he let his own wild blue eyes bore into mine.

"I love you more than I've ever loved anything,"

Though the stars from my orgasm died slowly within me, the spots on my back still tingled and burned.

Back at the hotel and after a shower and quick meal, Dustin and I cuddled under the absolute fluffiest sheets I have ever laid on. The lights were off but the TV shined like the moon through the darkness. We both laid on our sides, facing one another and even I could see his happiness through the darkness. I felt it too.

"This is the best road trip I've ever taken," he smiled.

"Me too. I mean it's the only road trip I've ever taken but still... I don't think any of them after this will be able to hold a candle to it."

Suddenly, the smile was wiped clean off Dustin's face causing my nerves to shoot all the way up.

"What?"

"Have you ever had a moment where something reminds you of the dream you had last night?"

I nodded.

"You saying, 'hold a candle to it' just reminded me of this wild dream I had,"

Suddenly, a flash entered my mind and an odd sense of deja vu flooded my senses.

The image was of Dustin and I. We were somewhere magical. I've never seen it in real life but it felt so incredibly familiar. We were under the covers together and I was on top of him, thrusting. His toned, muscular arms were around me and that's it - after we finished, Dustin turned around and grabbed a candle. He said he wanted to finally see me. All of me, but I was scared for some reason. Like he was going to find something out about me that I didn't want him to know.

"Yeah? I had a wild dream last night involving candles too. Maybe our subconscious is connected."

"Really? You did?"

"Yeah. What happened in yours?" I asked.

"Well, now that I think about it - it was incredibly sexy. You," Dustin inhaled. His voice dropped to a low, husky growl. "We're fucking me,"

Dustin's hands roamed all over my torso before he slid me closer to him.

"Tell me more. Were we in a magical castle in the sky?" I laughed. The second the words came out of my mouth and entered Dustin's ears, I felt his body tighten against mine.

mjmoreo
mjmoreo
16 Followers
12