Loving Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two years ago I started on a course of hormone therapy to grow my breasts. They now are a respectable size, with an entirely female contour and pronounced aureoles around my nipples, which my Daddy suckles on as I lie alongside him, with my arms holding his head to my breasts. He is now my baby as well as my husband and my daddy.

Each evening after our work is over and we have eaten our meal, we sit outside with a glass of wine or a cup of coffee, looking over pasture and woodland to where a brightening of the air suggests the presence of the sea. If the weather is bad we sit in our living room and look out to the hills, watching the great veils of rain sweep down from the clouds to make fruitful our land. I wear the sort of demure dress my husband particularly likes to see me in, over the delicate and revealing undies he likes even more. Then he takes off my clothes piece by piece and we make love. Such is our life. Such is our love. Long may both continue. I thank the fate which brought me to him out of the storm and gave me all this.

12