Loving Torture - The Session

Story Info
My physical and psycholigical destruction.
21.8k words
4.65
6.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

- - My wife, Sara and I have a Female-Dominant/male-submissive sexual relationship with a particular emphasis on Teasing and Denial and power exchange. Our Dominant/submissive roles are only played out in the context of our sex life. In our normal lives, we are a partnership. A team that makes decisions and organizes our life together by using our individual strengths to complement each other's weaknesses. In life, we are equals. But in the bedroom, she reigns supreme.

Sara and I have an amazing sex life, with regular times of intense sexual connection and intimacy (she calls them "sessions"), usually generated by exquisitely executed teasing and denial, and genital domination.

This story is about a life changing three-hour and thirty-eight-minute session at the end of a very intense, four-week tease and denial process.

A few days after that session, Sara came to me and asked what the experience was like for me. She wanted to know what my thought processes and feelings were. What was going on inside of me physically, mentally, and emotionally. She said she knew what it was like for her, of course, but wanted to know what it was like for me. I told her rather than try to tell her, I would write it.

This story is the result of that conversation.

The story is a very accurate transcription of events. Sara, knowing that neither of us would ever want to forget that night, set up the GoPro and captured every excruciating moment. (Hence the three-hour and thirty-eight-minute timeline).

I watched the video as I wrote, pausing to capture each event, and going back in my memory to capture my physical, mental, and emotional processes at each moment. Even though there is very little dialogue in the story, (because there was little during the session), the dialogue that is captured is exactly as it was spoken.

After reading my account, Sara suggested I share it with others. She thought there may be people who have the same type of relationship, or perhaps want one, or maybe just want a peek into this world. She also thought it might be a story that could be shared with a partner to initiate conversation. She also suggested I provide background information so readers would understand the context of our relationship, dynamics as a couple, and motivations as individuals.

As I wrote this version, Sara provided input on her thoughts and emotions as well, which I also captured here.

And so... with her permission, and collaboration, here's what happened that incredible night.

Chapter 1

- - It's Saturday night, my 30th day without an orgasm, and she has already been teasing my cock for two hours without allowing me to cum.

Normally, two hours would be about my limit for maintaining an erection, but earlier in the day Sara had me take 10mg of Cialis which she got from a friend, who "borrowed" it from her husband, just for this occasion.

Having never tried it before, I didn't really know what to expect, but at this point it's clear that I will be going for longer than two hours. My cock hasn't softened the slightest bit.

The mood is set. Soft lighting from a small lamp and a few candles scattered around our bedroom, and soft instrumental chill music coming from the sound system, have created an atmosphere filled with anticipation. We have been immersed in this atmosphere many times before, but this time feels very different.

My cock is as hard as steel, swollen, and purple - veins bulging. She is sitting next to me, Indian style, naked, diligently working my head and shaft with her hands, my cock glistening with lubrication as she works.

After 30 days without an orgasm, and 2 hours of intense teasing and denial, my cockhead is so sensitive that even the lightest of feathery touches from her delicate feminine fingers takes me to the edge of orgasm.

I'm strapped securely to the bed, my arms pulled tightly out to the sides, bound at the wrists with cuffs and straps attached to metal rings she had me install on the headboard. My legs are bound at the ankles, spread uncomfortably wide, with cuffs and straps fastened securely to matching rings on the footboard.

For this particular session, Sara has added a 5th strap, something she has never done before. It's wide, passes over my stomach and is pulled tight under the bed with a strong buckle, having the effect of preventing me from being able to move my torso at all.

These are real restraints. Not Velcro and thin nylon straps, but thick leather straps, with leather cuffs, metal buckles and rings - strong and secure - designed for this purpose. I can't get free no matter how hard I struggle.

She has also placed two pillows under my ass raising my hips, slightly arching my back, making my cock and balls extremely vulnerable and accessible, and making it impossible for me to move my hips.

Most times, I am only bound by my wrists and ankles, giving me enough freedom to twist, move, and squirm - something she normally enjoys watching as I try desperately to get more friction, or get away from her, depending on what she's doing. But this time, with the new strap across my stomach, and the pillows under me, it's different.

For what she has planned tonight, she wants me completely immobilized, unable to escape her grasp, wriggle away, or move my hips in such a way that it adds stimulation to my cock. She has completely accomplished that goal. I can't move my hips at all.

Tonight, my body is her defenseless play-toy because that's the way she wants it. And in the bedroom, Sara always gets exactly what she wants.

Chapter 2

About Sara:

- - Sara has a bubbly, playful personality. She loves people, parties, and gatherings of any type, accepting every invitation for us to go out with friends. She's funny, witty, and kind, many times being the life of the party.

She has a soft heart towards anyone or anything in trouble. Stray dogs, homeless people, and hurting people, pull on her heart strings, always bringing out her desire to nurture and help those in need. As you will see in this story, based on our sex life, you would never think this was true. But surprisingly, it is.

Sara is a beautiful woman. She has a wholesome, girl-next-door look, with a dozen or so freckles splashed across her nose and cheeks, and a smile that lights up a room.

She has piercing blue eyes which are usually the first thing people notice when they look at her face. She almost never wears makeup, not needing it, and loving the freedom of not having to worry about it.

Her highlighted brunette hair is long, thick, and wavy, and is usually pulled back in a ponytail, draped down her back in a thick braid, or flowing loosely over her slight, feminine shoulders.

In my opinion, she has a flawless body. At five feet four inches and 120 lbs, she is petite, with a slim, athletic figure, flat stomach, arms and legs that are toned from regular workouts, and an ass that is firm, having a sexy, rounded shape.

Biking, running, playing tennis, swimming, and weight training at the gym are consistent parts of her weekly schedule, and they keep her body looking healthy and sexy.

Her skin is tanned, with no tan lines due to our backyard pool and privacy fence. Her perfect C cup breasts are firm, with quarter sized areolas, slightly darker than her skin, and slightly protruding nipples.

Her pussy is perfect. She used to shave and wax relentlessly, preferring perfectly smooth skin in that area, but after years of nicks, razor-burn, in-grown hairs, stubble, and pain, she decided to endure the discomfort and expense of Brazilian laser hair removal. She is now perfectly smooth, all the time, everywhere.

She has soft pink lips that slightly open when she's turned on, revealing that wonderful pink opening that is so perfectly designed to bring intense pleasure to a cock, and that small pink nub that is so perfectly designed to provide her with intense sexual pleasure.

Giving her oral sex is heavenly.

She is not the lingerie type, except for rare occasions, and not a girly-girl in the normal sense of the word. She is down to earth, preferring flannel shirts, jeans, T-shirts, shorts, sneakers and flip flops over dresses, skirts, and high heels. Yoga pants and sweats are also a regular part of her ensemble.

But she also knows how to dress up. Weddings, special occasions, and dinners at nice restaurants, will find her with her hair up, loose tendrils framing her beautiful face, wearing a sexy/classy dress, high heels, and expertly applied, understated makeup that enhances her natural beauty. She attracts the attention of every person in the room when she walks in.

She always goes pantyless when she wears a dress or skirt, even short ones, loving the freedom and secret sexiness, that she knows drives me crazy, and enjoying the occasional refreshing whisps of air that find their way up her skirt when she's outside in public.

In addition to her ridiculously distracting physical characteristics, she is also brilliant. She has three university degrees. In addition to her undergraduate degree in finance, she has her MBA, and a teaching degree.

She's a type A overachiever in every sense of the word.

The last thing you should know about Sara is that she loves being naked. Weather permitting (and we live where it's warm for a good part of the year), she almost never wears clothes around the house, and never wears a bra outside the house.

Our completely private pool has set her free from traditional views on the confines of clothing. After experiencing the freedom of nudity in the pool and around the house, she has become a full-on nudist, and has turned me into one as well. She would live her whole life naked if she could. Walking around a grocery store in nothing but flipflops is a recurring fantasy of Her's.

The first thing we do when we walk into our home is strip down and hang our clothes on hooks we have by the door, making it easy to dress and undress as we come and go throughout the day.

Living this way has taught me restraint. Seeing her doing chores around the house like vacuuming, cooking dinner, or doing laundry, while naked, always affects me as you might expect.

But she insists that I conduct myself as a gentleman, refraining from overt sexual advances or comments, unless specifically invited. It is really just another way for her to tease and deny me without much work on her part, which she finds amusing, and satisfying.

So, that's Sarah. I know some men like other types of women, such as those with larger breasts, curvier figures, or who like lingerie, high heels, and stockings. But to me, Sara is perfect. I wouldn't change a thing about her.

About me:

- - I didn't want to describe myself, but Sara insisted, commenting that it would help people better visualize the night. After I made a few half-hearted attempts, she decided to write this section herself, and direct it mostly towards women readers, thinking that men might not really care. (So guys, feel free to skip this part if you want. Just scroll down to the words 'End of Sara's part'. The story continues from there).

After a somewhat vigorous debate, much compromise, and some serious editing by me, we pared down her original 1500-word treatise on every minute detail of my personality and physical characteristics, to what you see below.

From Sara:

Hi ladies!

Every one of you would love Mark! All my friends do. They tell me all the time what a great guy he is, and how lucky I am. They're right!

Mark is kind, intelligent, funny, and very good looking. He's a great provider (he's an executive at a software development company), and goes out of his way, every chance he gets, to let me know how much he loves me and wants to take care of me.

He takes me on regular date nights, and brings me flowers and small, thoughtful gifts periodically.

He also shares domestic responsibilities. Most days he makes the bed and empties the dishwasher without me asking and will do any household chore I ask him to without complaining. He even cleans bathrooms when I ask! He's kind of a dream come true.

My friends tell me how good looking he is all the time. He's six feet 1 inch tall and weighs 190. He's athletic too. He used to play sports in high school and college and his body still shows it. He goes to the gym all the time, and has an athletic, muscular build. He also has a little bit of a sixpack. Not too much though. I don't like those really skinny gym-guys.

He has sandy blond hair, and his eyes are hazel. He's handsome!

Now the best part. His cock and balls!

I love his cock and balls! They're beautiful! That's the best word to describe them. Since this story is mostly about his cock and balls, and that's why you're reading it, I'll give you some details.

His cock is six and a half inches when it's hard. It's a little above average, but not so big that it hurts, or so big that it's hard to give him a blowjob. It's also circumcised, which I prefer. He has a mushroom head, which I also really like, especially for teasing. It's just so accessible, and easy to stimulate. His shaft has a little bit of a curve when it's hard, so it hits my G spot perfectly when we have sex.

The proportion of the size of his balls to his cock is perfect. His balls might be considered a little above average from what I've seen in porn videos, but they're not huge. They're perfect too, and really fun to play with.

This last thing I want to tell you about Mark is something he really didn't want me to tell you, but I finally talked him into it. Let's just say I used some "loving persuasion" - ha-ha.

He told you earlier about how I decided to get laser hair removal. Well, after a spontaneous love making session that ended up being very uncomfortable for me, caused by stubble on the shaft of his cock, I decided I wanted HIM to get lasered too!

Let's just say, he was a bit "resistant". He tried to put up a fight (which of course was useless), but I can be very persuasive, so he finally agreed.

I wanted him smooth, both for the way it feels, and the way it looks. Him having hair down there is like covering up the face of the most handsome man in the world, with a beard!

He had shaved in the morning that day, but in the time between when he shaved, and when we had sex, he grew some stubble. It hurt enough that I had to stop before he came.

Neither one of us was very happy about that, especially since he was very close to cumming when I stopped. I guess that was the only silver lining. The surprise and disappointment on his face when I pulled off was priceless.

He's not a particularly hairy guy. He has just enough to be manly, but not so much that he looks apish. He has no hair on his back, which I am very happy about, and only a moderate amount on his legs, arms, and chest. I like all of that, but the cock and ball hair had to go!

I made an appointment for him with the same dermatologist I used since she and I already had a relationship. I went with him to his appointment and watched, which he agreed to, thinking it was pretty hot. I didn't want to embarrass him, so I made sure he was ok with it.

I asked the dermatologist to leave the hair over his pubic bone but take everything else off. He now keeps that hair nicely trimmed.

He is now smooth as silk, everywhere I want him to be, all the time!

The view of Mark's perfectly smooth, beautiful cock and balls is very erotic, and the feel of his smooth cock and balls in my hands, is a real turn-on.

His genitals are now just the way I like them, and that makes me happy, so it makes him happy too. He's just like that.

End of Sara's part.

Now on with our story.

Chapter 3

- - Sara had been preparing me for this session for four full weeks, expertly applying her very well-honed techniques of Teasing and Denial.

For the uninitiated, teasing and Denial is a fiendishly torturous activity when inflicted on a man. A male recipient of T&D is subjected to his genitals being played with relentlessly with hands, mouth, toys, and sometimes even pussy, being taken right to the edge of orgasm, but being denied that final, satisfying release of ejaculation.

This is done repeatedly, the recipient being forced to hover on the edge of orgasm without cumming, over, and over, and over again with no relief provided. The intensity of this experience depends on how close to orgasm he gets, how long the activity continues, and how long it has been since his last orgasm.

For the past 30 days, in preparation for this night, Sara has been subjecting my cock and balls to at least 3 intense teasing and denial sessions a day.

- - Every morning before we got out of bed to get ready for work, she performed her teasing and denial magic for twenty to thirty minutes. She said she wanted to make sure my swollen, aching balls would keep me thinking about her throughout my day, which of course they certainly did.

- - Every evening, as soon as I walked into the house, she made me strip at the door, (She was already naked) walk to the couch, and sit down with her, drinks ready, to talk about our day.

Spreading a thick layer of lube, she playfully manipulated my cock with her free hand (the other holding a glass of wine), keeping me hard for an hour or more as we sat next to each other and chatted about the time we had spent away from each other.

She said it was a wonderful way to reconnect and get reacquainted with the most intimate parts of us as a couple, after we had been apart for a while. We had occasionally done this before, when she felt we needed some "together time", but for those 4 weeks, it was every day.

She loved that time of day.

She found it very amusing watching me try to stay engaged with our conversation as she provided the intense pleasure of a slippery hand sliding up and down my sensitive cock while we talked. And the further we got into those four weeks, the more sensitive it became, and the more difficult engaging in conversation became.

She loved chastising me as she would bring me closer and closer to orgasm while forcing me to participate in our discussion - answering questions, asking questions, listening to the story of her day, and making me tell mine - all while getting my cock gently stroked with a slippery hand.

She would often remind me in a stern voice, and mock indignation, that she was speaking, and I needed to pay attention. Or, that she had just asked a question and was waiting for an answer. "It seems like you aren't even listening to me?" she would say. "I just asked you a question".

- - And then, every night in bed before we would fall asleep, she made me lie on my back while she sat next to me, once again expertly torturing my cock with her hands, mouth, and pussy, for at least an hour, and sometimes longer, depending on her mood. She repeatedly forced me to the edge of ejaculation, taking me so close - so very, very close - but never taking me over the edge.

Sometimes during these nighttime sessions, she would make me give her an orgasm through oral sex. She would always be on top, suspending her pussy over my mouth, so she could continue sucking my cock as I brought her to orgasm.

She loved keeping my cock in her mouth while she was cumming so I could feel the vibrations of her moans of ecstasy on my cockhead as she got the release I so desperately needed.

It would drive me crazy!

The nighttime sessions were always the worst. By the end my balls were swollen and aching. Because I had no distractions like I normally did after a tease session during the day, my erections would take a very long time to subside, making it very difficult to fall asleep. With her sleeping naked beside me, I could think of nothing but cumming.

- - There were other times of teasing as well. Since Sara and I were naked anytime we were home, she took regular opportunities to stimulate my cock whenever the mood struck. It was not unusual for her to grab me when we passed each other and give my cock a few strokes just to get it hard, then move on to whatever task she was going to do.