Loving Wife to BBC Slut

Story Info
Husband's fantasy turns wife into a BBC slut.
2.3k words
4.31
39.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! My name is Jamie. I am an early 40's something white wife. Don and I have been married for 14 years. Our sex life is good, but my husband felt it was getting a little stale and I must admit to a small degree I felt the same way.

After much discussion we decided that in order to spice things up, I should be the one to take on a strange cock. Once that was decided we now had to work on the details. To go down the list we decided to do this at home instead of a hotel. My husband should be in the same room while I am fucking for my protection. Whoever fucks me can do it without a condom and can cum in me since I am on birth control. Then we hit two sticking points that I just couldn't agree to. The first was my husband wanted to hire someone, another stranger, to film the whole affair. He also insisted that the stranger fucking me be black with a big cock. That was where I drew the line.

For weeks we went back and forth arguing My argument was, why does he have to be black? I don't need to be filmed if this only to fulfill our fantasy. I don't need to be reminded and I don't want it on the internet. His points were, what difference did the color of the cock make? Only the size should be important to me. He wanted the film in case I decided to never do this again. It would be his own personal stroke material. After weeks and weeks of back and forth I just gave in. I told hubby to make all the arrangements he wanted and then tell me when to show up.

In the meantime, I decided to prep the spare bedroom for the event. The queen size bed that was in the room didn't leave much room to walk around it. Don used it for a home office so there were some credenzas on 2 walls, he had electronic equipment piled on them. The head of the bed took up one wall and was a mirrored alcove with a shelf on top that extended from one wall to the other. The other wall was the doorway in and of course there was Don's swivel chair at the foot of the bed. I went out and bought a new black comforter and some throw pillows with a black and white design. I wasn't even thinking about the irony a black and white couple using them.

In about 2 weeks Don told me to take off on Wednesday. He had everything set up for 1 pm. My anxiety and nervousness went through the roof. That morning I slept in and got up around 11 am while my husband was up and about early. I went and showered making sure every inch of my body was spotless. I went back to the bedroom and was applying perfume to some critical areas of my body when hubby poked his head in the door.

"Anything special I should wear today?"

"Yes" he replied. "Nothing but jewelry. I don't want you to have any reason to back out."

I was shocked. I did as he said. Sitting on the bed completely naked, I put on a gold necklace, 4 gold bracelets, a couple more rings and an ankle bracelet. Topping it off I added a gold chain around my waist that my hips held up very well. I stood up and looked at myself in a full-length mirror. Not bad for 40, I thought. Then it hit me on what I was about to do. My nipples on my 34C tits got rock hard and extended. I felt a lot of wetness between my legs and my mind raced at all the scenarios that could happen in a few short minutes.

Then the bedroom door opened. Don said, "It's time." He led me by the hand, completely naked, down the hall to the guest room. He opened the door and went to sit in the swivel chair leaving me in the doorway.

I could feel my wetness running down my thighs as I looked around the room. There was one black guy completely naked. He wasn't particularly attractive, but his penis was much larger than Don's. There were two other black men, fully dressed, setting up lights and cameras.

My eyes went back to the guy that was supposed to fuck me. The head of his dick was full and swollen. The shaft looked almost muscular and his balls were tight against his body. Don, my husband, just sat in the chair and watched. The other two guys made no comments about my nakedness or my body but I could feel their eyes all over me. They set up a monitor with 4 screens so Don could watch me from every angle.

The stud reached out and took my hand. He had me sit on the bed and asked me to get in the middle and lie on my back. It was a good thing I was so wet because he went to penetrate me right away. I guess foreplay wasn't his thing. As he slid inside me, he started to replace my panic and concern about fucking in front of people with sexual bliss. Slowly but surely, I forgot about everyone else in the room watching us and only felt him swelling inside of me.

As my pleasure increased my body just took over. I put my legs around his ass and pulled him into me as deep as he could go. The stud grabbed both of my tits and started pumping away. He stroked in and out and I cared less and less that I was totally exposed to 3 men. They glared at my tits as he kneaded them like bread dough. It briefly dawned on me that 2 other men could see the spasms of my cunt around his cock. I didn't care. There could have been 50 men watching me and I wouldn't have cared. With my juices flowing I could smell my sex in the air and I'm sure the men could too. With all my inhibitions melting away, when he asked me to get into the doggie position I complied as quickly as possible. He jumped out of bed to stand on the floor. I caught a view of my ass in one of the monitors. My pussy lips were nice and tight. He hadn't gapped my tunnel entrance. He was almost robotic pumping in and out of me quickly. Then pushed me further onto the bed. He climbed up behind me. His cock was so hard I must have cum twice while he was pumping me doggie.

He transitioned our bodies so he was laying on the pillows, spread eagle, his cock rose straight up a good 8-9". It was the first time I really looked at him since entering the room. There was no love making here. This was just raw sex. I doubled over between his legs. My ass pointed toward his face. I lowered my pussy onto his beautiful cock. He sat there nestled in the pillows and allowed me to seek my own pleasure. Just by bobbing my ass up and down increased my pleasure 5 fold. I could actually feel my inner labia clinging to his rod and stretching on my up stroke. The downstroke allowed my flesh to return to its natural position with just a much feeling. He allowed me to use his blade like a dildo. I heard one of the cameramen ask the stud if he was fucking me in the ass. He wasn't but then Don asked if I was alright? I was in ecstasy. After a good 15 minutes of me in total control I got off his cock and fell forward on my stomach to take a break.

Laying in my stomach he remounted me from the rear. It took me a little by surprise. He started to pound away. I could feel him swell even more. Don leaned over and asked a question but I had no idea what he said. I was so ready for a major orgasm everything else seemed to stand still.

We returned to the previous position where I took control again and the stud just laid back and watched. This time I noticed my tits dangling and swaying as I moved up and down on his cock. My nipples were rock hard. I can only assume everyone in the room was enjoying the show.

The stud pushed me forward again so I was flat on my stomach and pushed his cock deep inside my pussy. Within a few seconds I felt a flood of warmth into my womanhood as I let go of my own orgasm on his penis. He didn't stop though. He continued to slide in and out of me and I could feel his sperm leaking out and dripping down to my clit and onto the bed. When he was fully spent, he moved back to the pillows as his tool began to soften. I was totally drained with my pussy full of cum and too exhausted to move.

Mentally I was coming back to reality. It was starting to sink in that I was totally naked with Don and 3 black men in the room. I heard the cameraman ask Don if that's what he wanted? Don said, "that was perfect. How long have we been recording?"

The cameraman replied, "Not quite an hour and a half."

I still had no incentive to cover my body. I saw Don hand each man an envelope which I figured was their payment.

My stud climbed out of bed and started to get dressed. I could hear him leave from the front door. Don said to the camera guys, "I don't know how you guys can watch this stuff and not go home with blue balls."

"Don, I would be lying if I told you my balls didn't ache after watching your hot wife fuck for this long," said the one guy. The other guy agreed.

"Well, if that's the case then help yourself and relieve your stress," hubby said.

My mind rapidly dropped out of sexual bliss back to reality. WTF!!! My husband was suggesting that I now be turned from a loving wife, willing to satisfy our sexual fantasies, into a slut? I was nothing more than a tip? Besides she was a little sore down there after an hour and a half of riding some stranger's black cock.

I rolled onto my back. Then I crab walked toward the edge of the bed. I'm sure the camera guy thought my spread-eagle legs and sperm-soaked pussy was an invitation to stick another big black rod into me as I made my way to the edge of his side of the bed. He quickly dropped his pants, grabbed my ankles, propped them up on his shoulders and inserted his penis deep into me. I was so well lubed from the stud I barely felt this guy slide in me. Sore but well-greased I pushed back on his blade so he was deeper.

He said, "don't worry. I won't be long."

Within three minutes he was grunting and dumping his load in me. I was now officially a slut instead of a loving wife trying to fulfill a fantasy. As he shrunk inside me, his partner was lining up to be next. They switched off and I just laid on my back so he could do his thing. This guy was not going to be easy to satisfy. After some pounding of my pussy, he pulled his spear out of me and laid it on my stomach. I guess he liked the contrast of his blueberry black cock laying on my white stomach and pussy. It must have excited him because I could see some precum seeping from his cock. Re-entering me, his strokes were slower and more deliberate. After what felt like an hour of him riding me he clenched his ass cheeks and unloaded deep in my tunnel. He pulled out of me and I could see a string of cum stretching from his penis to my pussy. When that broke, he got dressed and went back to work.

As the 2 cameramen started to pack their equipment, I realized the pathway around the bed to get to the doorway was too small for me to slip past them. To practice any modicum of modesty was pretty much useless at this point as their fluids slowly seeped from my now well used vagina.

I managed to get to my feet and for the first time. Seeing how much sperm leaked out of me and onto the bedspread, I grabbed a roll of paper towels and mopped up the excess. More started to run down my legs. I sopped that up too and tucked a few sheets between my legs. I started to remove the bedspread and straighten the pillows to buy enough time for them to wrap things up and leave. Don sat in his chair with a big smile on his face.

They thanked me for the performance and the most enjoyable tip. Don told them they did a good job and offered to show them out. They assured Don they could find their way. Shortly after we heard the front door close.

I tried to walk past Don and head for the shower when he grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit on his lap. The paper towels slipped from between my legs. He turned my head to his lips and as he pressed them on mine. he mumbled "I love you!" I replied in kind. His kiss was passionate and sincere. A sense washed over me that even though I did not physically satisfy Don, satisfying 3 other men was what truly satisfied him that day.

Don let me stand and I left a huge cum puddle on his leg. I moved my naked body down the hallway and directly to the shower. This was where I could wash away all the fluids of the day and reflect on the sex for most of the afternoon.