Loving With Friends Pt. 07

Story Info
A new game drives every one to the edge of their limits.
8.4k words
4.88
3.3k
2

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/25/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Some fetishes are explored in this chapter: psychological submission, watersports and crossdressing.)

After our amazing day having sex in a field, we were all pretty much exhausted when we got home. The four of us had stripped and showered together. Washing away all the jam and mayonnaise and sweat. We laughed at the memories sensations on our skin brought back. The cubicle wasn't big enough for all of us, so Dee and I hugged, watching as Matt and Rachel washed each other. Then we cleaned each other while Matt and Rachel embraced, watching. Finally the four of us were standing in the small room, drying ourselves. None of us cared about clothes. It wasn't lost on us how free and comfortable we all were. I had no insecurities now, not with them. Dee stood proud and unselfconscious. It was lovely to see.

There were hugs and goodnights, and then we went to our rooms. I thought it might have been nice for the four of us to all sleep together, but I wanted some quiet time with Dee. I wanted to unpack everything that had happened to us. We went to our room and lay down in the crisp sheets, kissing and cuddling while we replayed moments that melted our minds.

I told her how sexy the sounds Matt had made her make were. I thought of her loud moans cutting through the field like an animal's primal cry. She giggled. "What about Rachel? Sounded like she was going crazy."

I pictured her. Bent over. Gaping. "We all went a bit mad."

That got me another giggle. "Just a bit."

I stroked her face in the dark. "Are you happy?"

"So happy. You?"

I kissed her. "Never better." It would always come back to the two of us, no matter how wild it got.

I felt the curve of her skin, as she smiled under my hand. I pulled her closer, and held her all night.

When I came into the kitchen the next morning Rachel was making breakfast. She looked up and smiled. "Hey."

"Hey. You two have a good night?"

"We passed out. You?"

"Same. When I woke up I could smell jam. I will never be able to look at it or smell it again."

She laughed. "Oh no, we've ruined jam."

"Or elevated. It did taste good."

She laughed again, but then she looked down at her cornflakes. "Jim?"

I was getting out some bread from a cupboard. "Yeah?"

"Do you remember what I said? I made a promise about cum?"

I remembered: Fuck my food so that everything tastes of you.

I swallowed. "Uh-"

Her eyes were glinting with mischief. "I said something to you and it made you cum everywhere. What was it?"

My cock jerked. "Something about making your food taste of me."

She gave me a come-hither gesture. I walked over.

Rachel was a whirlwind of pure sex. There was no better way to describe her. A cute wholesome exterior that hid a sex obsessed fiend. She put her bowl of cereal on a stool next to her, so it was hip height, and then pulled my boxers down. She stood next to me and brought my cock so it was over the bowl. Then she poured cool milk over it. I groaned and stiffened. She put the milk down and then started to slowly wank my cold cock. "Make my milk sweet please, Jim."

She put her free arm around my waist and stroked my bottom. My arm went around her. She looked up at me, resting her chin on my chest. Those pretty blue eyes, pleading.

"Is that what you want?" I was breathing heavily already.

She nodded, then started to wank me harder. "Mix it in with the milk and the flakes. Make it yummy. Don't I deserve yummy milk?"

I nodded. God. She was so good at electrifying your mind. She squeezed my bum. "If I could cum all over your food, you'd let me, wouldn't you?"

"Definitely."

She grinned. "More milk?"

I nodded, and she poured more cold milk over my cock. I shivered. Her hand wrapped around my cock and jerked me up and down. Stiff tight motions. One of her fingers was making circling gestures around my anus. She pulled back my foreskin so she could release a drop of icy milk on the tip. Merciless. I could barely think.

"Please, Jim." She whispered. "Don't be mean. I've been a good girl. Make it yummy."

I jerked and shook. Cum shot out of me into the bowl. "Fuck." I was whimpering.

"Good boy. Thank you." I watched as she jerked me until I had no more to give, then she stirred the cum into the milk and got a big spoonful. She ate it with relish, licking the spoon. "That's lovely. Gives it a kick."

I laughed. "I love you. You're nuts."

She grinned. "Thank you for the flavour."

I kissed her cheek and gave her a quick hug. "My pleasure." I waddled off with my boxers around my ankles, while she laughed, spluttering out yummy milk.

It was friday. We would be leaving Sunday afternoon, and I could tell there was a vague plan about us playing on Saturday, our last full day. Doing something extra special. I loved that us "playing" had become just a daily thing. As natural as talking. However, I hadn't expected anything much today, but Rachel, as always, had been thinking.

We were relaxing in the lounge when she put on one of her more impish smiles. "How about we have a chill day today. But one where we can still play?"

Dee frowned. "What do you mean?"

"We all promise not to touch each other, or ourselves, but we still have to do something sexual. Just think about it. Try to think of something you or someone else can do."

She was an incredible tease. It was an exciting idea, and if we could do it, I imagined we would be at a fever pitch come tomorrow. Our last day together. We all sat there for a moment, contemplating the possibilities.

"Alright," Matt said. "I'm going to call each of you, randomly, and when I do you have to answer any questions I have. About your fantasies, how something makes you feel. Go into a dark room and lie down. Imagine you're on the line to a sex therapist or something. Tell me something secret."

He gave everyone a look, collecting a shiver from each. His gaze made me feel tense in a way I liked.

"Everyone get to thinking," Rachel said getting up.

Matt frowned. "Don't you have one?"

Rachel smiled at me. "I've already had mine. Although I suppose there was some touching. Hmm. Let's see." She thought for a moment, then came over to me. "Jim, I want you to write down a list of ten foods and drinks that you want Matt to cum in, then over the following weeks I will send you reports about the taste and sensation. Okay?"

Fuck. I nodded. She went off and Matt shot me an amused look. Dee glanced at me. "What did I miss?"

"The cereal. It was yummy."

She looked confused at first, then a mischievous "Ohh" escaped her.

This was going to be fun.

Matt went off to his office at one point, and we assumed he was catching up with some work. The rest of us went outside with some cold drinks to enjoy the sun. Rachel took her top off. "The neighbours can't see," she said with a smile.

It was true. In this spot, near to the kitchen door, there was a hedge on one side and a fence on the other. It was a perfect little nook. The teasing had begun.

I looked at her lovely soft breasts. I knew their weight. I knew what those nipples tasted like. Exactly how a long suck made her gasp. It was a strange little thrill, to have this intimate knowledge of her. I was getting hard. Dee looked at me and smiled. "No touching yourself."

I gave her a look. "Same goes for you."

Rachel laughed. "Thank you for yesterday, Jim, that felt amazing."

"I haven't stopped thinking about it," I said.

She licked her lips. "Tell me about it. Tell Dee."

More teasing. I took a deep breath. "I had a little plan. I led Rachel over to the tree. Showed her some lube I'd brought, and told her I wanted her ass."

"My anus," Rachel said, with relish. She loved that word.

I grinned "Her anus. I got her down on all fours, she looked incredible. Covered in sweat. Desperate. Trembling. I knew she loved anal, but Matt's too big, so I figured this would be hot for her."

Rachel smiled. "Understatement."

Dee was giving me a very naughty look. "Why did you take her off to the tree? We might have liked to watch."

I stroked my chin. "I just had this image, just us in the middle of nowhere. I wanted her to make noises knowing no one could hear her. Although," I smirked, "someone could have. Who knows?"

Rachel groaned. "Don't say that."

"Besides, I wanted to be in control for once. It was fun."

Rachel licked her lips. "Yes it was."

I smiled. "You looked so raw. So hungry. God. Fucking your tight anus felt amazing. Ridiculously tight. I've never felt anything like it. And you were making so much noise..." I shook my head, excited at the memories.

"We heard you," Dee said, looking at Rachel. "I asked Matt what Jim was doing to you, he said he hoped he was in your ass. He knew how badly you wanted that."

Rachel sipped her drink and looked at me. "You liked making me scream those things, didn't you?"

"It was sexy. You're sexy."

She smiled, warmly. "I love how we all push each other. Dom or sub or whatever. We'd all switch it up in a heartbeat if we could make each other happy. The labels are meaningless, we're all just having so much fun."

"I don't think Matt could ever be a sub," Dee said thoughtfully, as if she'd thought about it before. I wondered if the idea intrigued her.

Rachel gave her a coy grin. "He has moments. But those are playful moments, not like real submission. Or when he sucked you," she nodded at me, "that wasn't submission because he volunteered it. It was a gift."

"Submission is a gift," I countered.

She nodded at that. "But if it's just given, without anyone even asking for it, is it submission at all?"

I didn't know. Before I could answer, my phone rang. I looked down at it. Matt. "Speak of the devil."

Rachel grinned. "No touching, remember?"

I got up. "I guess I'll uh-"

Dee held my hand for a second. "Go to our room. I won't come in." I gave her hand a squeeze and smiled, then I walked indoors. I answered the phone as I did. "I'm going to my room." I felt oddly nervous.

He sounded indifferent. "Good."

I went to the guest room, drew the curtains and then lay down in the dim room. I put the phone to my ear. My mouth was dry. "Okay. Um. What do you want to talk about?"

He made a tutting noise, I heard the rustle of paper. "It says here you were bent over and fucked by another man? With a massive cock? Do I have the right details?"

Oh my God. This was what he was going to do? I smiled. I undid my flies because it would be torture otherwise. I knew I couldn't touch myself, but I couldn't stop myself from getting hard. This was one of his games, he loved pushing people. He loved pushing people that loved to be pushed.

"T-that's right, sir," I said, only slightly putting on the nervousness.

"Hmm. Yes. You sucked him on your knees? Your knees hit the floor almost automatically?"

Fuck. "Yes sir."

"I see, I see. Unusual. And his wife wanked your smaller cock while he pounded you? Have I got it right? It specifically says pounded."

"Yes sir."

"And your girlfriend pleaded with him to fuck you hard? At your insistence?"

Oh God. The way he remembered every little detail was such a huge turn on. I had replayed these moments, I never thought he might have. "Yes sir."

"That happened?"

"Yes sir."

"I see. And then he came all over your fucking face?" His voice sounded calm and neutral, like it was any other phone interview.

My lips were dry. "Yes."

"So you were on your knees, with a gaping hungry arse, and cum running down your pretty face?"

Pretty? Oh fuck. "Y-yes." Jesus. What a delicious thing to have to admit to.

"On a scale of one to ten, one being a prude and ten being a cumwhore, how much did you enjoy this experience?"

I swallowed nervously. "Ten."

"Oh my." The pen scratched. "Never had a ten before. What are you, an animal?"

My cock was aching. "No sir."

"If you loved it that much you must have craved it. It must have been an experience you secretly desired. Correct?"

"I guess. Sir."

He sighed. "We don't deal in guesses Mr Reeves."

"What do you deal in?"

"Whorish anomalies."

Holy fuck. I could hear the tug of amusement in his voice. Pushing me. Teasing me. Playing me. "That's- that's-"

"Yes?"

He wanted a reaction, but my mind went blank. "Is that what I am?"

"I just tick the boxes. Does it sound like I'm ticking the right ones?"

He was asking me to say something. To be something. Fuck I was hard. "Yes."

"Why is that?"

"Because I loved how it made me feel, sucking that cock."

"It made you feel quite submissive, didn't it?"

"Yes."

"And how did that make you feel? That submission?"

I loved this. Being made to talk about these things, dragging these thoughts out into the open, all felt so exciting. My cock was throbbing at these intimate and invasive questions, each of which brought that event back to life. Memories that were burnt into my skin. "I loved it," I said.

"Why?"

"I'd always been curious. But I had never really tried any of my fantasies. It felt good, finally doing something like that. Exploring it."

"Hmm." Scratching sounds, as if he was writing something down. "But how did it make you feel?"

My cock stood up between my legs, I was half pulling my boxers and jeans down when his question caught me by surprise. Did he want honesty?

Fuck it. "Scared," I said.

"Why scared?" His voice was soft.

"My girlfriend was there. She's wonderful, but what if she didn't understand? Or thought I was a freak. What if they all laughed at me? It was so exciting, but frightening as well." It wasn't as if I was talking to Matt at all, but a therapist, like he'd said.

"You felt vulnerable?" he asked.

"Yes. But it was great. It went perfectly. I trusted them all."

"And they all took care of you?"

"Yes. We all slept in the same bed. It was lovely. First of many perfect nights."

"That's good. I'm glad."

I smiled, Matt was just down the hall, I almost felt like going and giving him a hug. Typical men, using some remote system like this to get their feelings out.

"It was his first time too," I said, "I don't think we really talked about it much. I hope he was okay. The girls were there, so it felt less weird I guess, but still. And he sucked me later, which was a lovely thing for him to do."

"Sounds like he cares about you."

"Yes. He does. I care about him too."

There was a pause. "You still think about that cock?"

I swallowed. "All the time."

"It's really brought out your submissive side hasn't it? Playing with these people?"

I took a moment. "Yes. They've both helped me explore myself. That part of myself. I- I have a pretty submissive side, I guess. I got on my knees and felt at home." Fuck, did I just say that? Was that true? Even if it was, did I want to let that out into the world? Some thoughts were just fantasies you kept locked up.

"That's- that's very interesting." I could almost imagine the intense look on Matt's face.

God. I wanted to just tell him dirty things. Secret thoughts. There was something so good about letting pent up thoughts go, especially if the person listening was truly interested. It would be somehow both humiliating and yet not. There was a delicious balance. Perhaps it wasn't humiliating if you enjoyed the humiliation?

"Are you interested?" I said, very quietly. "In things like that? Secrets?"

"Yes. Very much. They're not healthy, you know."

I chuckled. That was true, in a way, I had felt so much happier since we had all started to play and explore. Lighter. "True. I guess my mind has opened up to a lot of things these last weeks."

"And you're body?"

I licked my lips. "Yes, that's opened up too."

I heard the pen. Was this sexy bastard actually taking notes? "It says here you licked this man's cum out of your girlfriend?"

I groaned. I wished I could touch myself. My exposed cock thrust stupidly against the air. "Yes," I moaned. "Yes I did. It tasted so good."

"It says here you buried your face into her cunt until it was sticky? That can't be right." He put a little disdain into his voice.

I grabbed the sheet with a fist. I was now painfully hard. "I did."

"You love his cum?"

"Um-" I wanted him to make me say it.

"Say it."

"Yes. I love his cum."

"Describe the taste. The taste you love so much."

I writhed on the sheets. "Salty. Warm. Sweet. Dirty."

That pen noise again. "An interesting word. You like doing dirty things don't you?"

My voice was hoarse. "Yes."

"Good. Good boy. I'm sure a good boy like yourself will get more cum soon."

"Do you think so?"

There was a thoughtful pause. I ached during it. "A man fucked your wife in a field yesterday didn't he? He came all over her lovely tits. I bet you wanted to lick her clean?"

I ground my buttocks against the sheets, looking for some sort of stimulation. Anything. "Yes."

"This man, would you let him pound your dear girl in front of you? Hard?"

"Yes."

"And cum all over her? While she begged him for more?"

Oh God he was pushing and pushing. I flipped myself over and rubbed myself against the sheets, it was breaking the rules, but I had to feel something. "Yes."

"Gosh. It sounds like you would let this man do anything to your girl, and you would sit and watch, just so long as you got a sticky reward at the end?"

I ground against the sheets, I groaned.

"Are you touching yourself?"

"N-no."

"You'd better not be. There are rules today. If you are touching yourself you will be punished."

Fuck, this was insane. "How will you punish me, sir?"

"You wont get to lick my cum out of Dee's soaking pussy. I'll make her sit on the toilet. You can watch it go to waste."

Fuck. This man was a fiend. I sat up and got control of myself. My breathing steadied. I pulled up my boxers. "I'm not touching myself."

"Good."

He wasn't even in the room. He would never know. But I controlled myself anyway. I didn't want to lie to him. To disappoint him, even if he wouldn't know. This kind of obedience was oddly captivating.

"It says here you've both been perfect sluts and lovers. Impeccable guests. Whoever wrote this is very proud of you both."

"Thank you." I felt moved. We were all bound together so closely now. Whatever we did, whether it was an act of sex or a piece of a game, it all came from a deep reservoir of love.

His voice changed, became more gruff. "You have homework. Will you obey?"

"Yes." I didn't think. Didn't need to. What a thrilling word: obey.

"I want you to draw an M on your bottom, I want you to flash it to me later. When I hang up this phone you're going to lie there for ten minutes, eyes closed, face down, with your bum up in the air. I want you to think about me sitting in the corner staring at you. Getting ready to mount you. Stroking myself to a fury. I want you to think the only peace I will find is deep in your hot gaping anus. Think about me mounting you and using you for relief. Think about me kissing your neck after I've cum howling. You may then suck your thumb and imagine it's my cock."

Oh fuck. Oh wow. "Yes sir. I can do that."

His tone changed a little. "And thank you for fucking her in the ass. She was so happy. You made it special."

I smiled. "Thank you for being gentle with Dee. That cock scares her, you know."

He sighed. "She's lovely. Her pussy is fantastic, Jim. I love being with her. But it's so hard to hold back. I'm used to cutting loose with Rachel. Well, as much as I ever can. I need to let go and properly fuck Dee. I know she's close. And I know she wants it."

I couldn't tell him that for her, but I felt he was probably right. "Treat her well," I said, "and she will respond."

"Yes. Of course." He sounded a little awkward. "I could never hurt her."

"I know. And she knows."

"Good."

"I could fuck Rachel forever, by the way," I felt I wanted to push slightly, with all this talk of Dee.