Lower Decks: Tendi’s Orion Nature

Story Info
Tendi’s private life of pleasure and sacrifice.
1.4k words
4.33
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tendi was exhausted after her shift. Dr. T'Ana had been particularly keen to let her work on multiple patients and projects. Tendi wanted to make sure that she could do her absolute best in all of them, so she was pushing herself as hard as she could. She really wanted to become a Senior Officer.

Rutherford, Boimler and Mariner had asked her to go to the mess hall with them after Beta shift, but she just wanted to get back to her bunk, not only because she was exhausted, but also because she sometimes found herself reverting to what she thought of as her Orion nature when she was tired and then started exuding even more pheromones.

She thought of taking some more of her daily pheromone blockers, but they also had the effect of not allowing her to sleep.

She definitely did not want her "Orion nature" to ever affect her friends. The pheromones could repulse Mariner (although she wasn't sure as she knew Mariner liked women), but would cause Boimler and Rutherford to increase the production of various neural chemicals that would result in them becoming a drunken, subservient mess ... probably obsessed Tendi. That being said, she often wondered if Rutherford's implants would negate the effects of the pheromones. One day, she might ask him to do some experimenting to see. He was her best friend (and she secretly thought he was very cute too.)

This evening, though she loved their company, she was just too zonked to take more blockers in order to spend more time with her friends. She just needed this time to recharge so she could do her best to impress Dr. T'Ana the next day.

She went first to take a sonic shower. Normally, the communal showers were full of other crew members, but Beta shift were all at the mess hall, so she had the room to herself and could just relax.

She tried so hard to suppress her sexuality when the showers were full of people that it was nice to just relax and enjoy the sonic waves cleansing her naked green body.

As she relaxed, her mind began to drift and she was thinking of Rutherford and how smart and funny he was. Her nipples started to harden on her firm, round green breasts with her dark green areloae becoming more sensitive to the sonic waves hitting them. She began to feel her cunt get moist as she continued her showering. She started to feel the familiar tingle and exhilaration of her pheromone glands releasing their intoxicating chemicals. Sooo goood ...

With a start, she came to her senses and quickly turned off the shower, wrapped herself in a towel and left the shower room. She didn't want anyone coming into the area and being affected. She had worked so hard to be taken seriously as an Orion and not some pirate, slave or master. She was an ensign in Starfleet and this was the thing of which she was most proud.

She walked through the corridor to her bunk. She looked around furtively to make sure no one was there and then quickly put her towel in the infrared hamper and climbed into her bunk naked.

She tapped a few buttons on her control pad and the privacy shield came down. She then tapped a few more and a bluish hue surrounded the walls of her bunk. This was a field that she had invented to block and destroy the pheromones as she slept. It had been 100 percent effective. She never wanted anyone to think that she had used her abilities to influence people.

She remembered with embarrassment the time she had been at Starbase Earhart with Mariner. Some Nausicaans had accused her of being able to use her pheromones to influence a game of domjot. She had acted highly insulted and had said that "she wasn't even that kind of Orion" to Mariner. However, the fact remained that if she hadn't been on her blockers, she could have, as Mariner suggested, "juiced it up" and had those Nausicaans eating out of their hands. But, she would absolutely NEVER do this. She thought of the human saying about letting the genie out of the bottle ...

Now, alone in her cubicle with all her safeguards, she could relax, and, although she was tired, after that shower, she also was extremely horny. She thought that she might cum before enjoying a long restful sleep.

She started by gently pinching her dark green, very erect nipples. It felt so good. She turned on the screen on the roof of her bunk. The screen was almost half the length of the bunk and was used primarily for entertainment during crew down time.

Instead of watching something provocative, she turned the camera function on so she could look at her naked body. Even though she tried to contain her sexuality in everyday life, she actually had an incredible body with perfect round tits, shapely curves through her middle, long legs and an incredible ass. She admired herself in the camera as she tweaked her nipples. She often used these times of self-indulgence to reconnect with herself as an extremely sensual being,

Looking at herself naked, without bashfully covering up as much as she could like when she was in the communal showers, she thought of the impact she could have on many members of the crew if she used her full sexual force.

She thought of Rutherford and how kind he was. She bet he would be such a loving and caring partner. She was not interested in having someone who would be aggressive in bed or would be more about themselves then her. She had enough of that with Orion men when she was younger. She wanted someone with whom she could slowly and gently open herself up and she thought Rutherford might be the one.

The thought of this intimacy with him was extremely arousing to Tendi. She could feel her cunt start to get wet and the wonderful tingling feeling of the release of the pheromones. She felt like her whole body was alive. She looked up at the screen and saw herself sexily writhing on the bed. This made her even more wet.

She kept twisting and touching her nipples until she thought she was going to explode. Then, she grabbed her tricoder and set it on her pre-programmed setting eleven. Setting eleven sent out a vibrating, electromagnetic field that extended about eight inches from the tricoder. This was a trick she had learned in her Starfleet Academy days.

She moved the field towards her clitoris on the weakest setting. She shuddered with her back arching as it touched the sensitive area. She started moving it back and forth over her clit increasing the frequency of the vibrations with each pass. She looked up onto the screen and thought how sexy she looked. If only Rutherford were here ... would he be attracted to her? She hoped so and she hoped she would be able to find out one day.

Finally, she moved the tricoder to her cunt and let the electromagnetic waves enter her, simulating someone's cock. She could feel the tingling waves push into her. It felt incredible. She started moving the tricoder back and forth, fucking herself with the electromagnetic field.

She brought the tricoder away from her cunt and made some adjustments so that she could split the field between her cunt and her clitoris.

She began to cum. She screamed out in pleasure as she lie writhing with wave after wave of orgasm. Then, she lied there naked, exhausted and fulfilled.

Suddenly, she heard knocking. "Hey, Tendi! You okay in there?" she heard Mariner's voice. Tendi looked at her control console and realized that she had not turned the sound buffer on.

"Yeah, I'm good." She said nervously. "I just had a bad dream and then I smashed my elbow into the wall," she lied.

"Oh, okay. I'm gonna go hit the showers." said Mariner.

"Are you sure you're okay?" she heard Rutherford ask. She desperately wanted to see him and take down the privacy shield, but she dared not because her bunk was full of pheromones after that orgasm and the blocking field only worked when the shield was down.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just super tired."

"Okay. Good night, Tendi. Sleep well."

"Thanks, Rutherford." she said as she began to drift off. She was really happy that his was the last voice she heard before going to sleep.